Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Man walks into tax prep business with 2 guns and says, “What’s up?” Employee kills him.
+ Reply to Thread

20 Man walks into tax prep business with 2 guns and says, “What’s up?” Employee kills him.

Police: Man walked into tax prep business with two guns, then was fatally shot by worker

LAWRENCE, Ind. (WISH) — Investigators believe a fatal shooting in Lawrence began as a dispute over a tax return.

According to the Lawrence Police Department, 25-year-old Antonio Bertram entered Colbert/Ball Tax Service, a tax preparation business, in the 4200 block of North Franklin Road, just before 11:30 a.m. Tuesday and displayed two firearms.

Police said one of the workers inside the business was armed and fired at Bertram, striking him once in the chest. Police believe Bertram fired at least one shot as he tried to leave the business. He ultimately died from the shooting.

The person who fired at Bertram was cooperative with investigators and stayed on the scene.

While currently classified as a homicide, the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office will be making a decision on whether charges will be filed in the next couple of days.

The investigation is still ongoing.

Oh, yeah...there's this:

SOURCE: http://wishtv.com/2018/03/07/police-...hot-by-worker/
    Last edited by OldCraftsman; 03-08-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Man dies following Lawrence shooting.

LAWRENCE, Ind. (WISH) — Lawrence police are trying to figure out who is responsible for the city’s first homicide of the year, a department spokesperson said.

It happened outside a strip mall in the 4200 block of North Franklin Road, just before 11:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Police say they’ve taken multiple people in for questioning. Detectives are also reviewing security video from a nearby grocery store owned by Ivan Hernandez.

“It is pretty upsetting,” Hernandez said. “Most everybody starts getting scared. Not wanting to come around. Who knows how it will affect our business?”

Hernandez’s security video shows a man scurry away from the strip mall and then turn around 11:18 a.m.

Police said an argument led to gunfire outside a tax services business. Officers found a black male, who later died at the hospital, passed out and bleeding from a gunshot wound in a Chevy Impala in the parking lot.

“This was not a random event,” Lawrence Police Department Deputy Chief Gary Woodruff said. “We believe this was maybe two individuals or a group of individuals that were involved in some kind of a dispute. Once you introduce guns into the situation, nothing positive results from that.”

Detectives said the shooting happened just outside a daycare. Parents came and picked up the kids early and no one reported any injuries.

At the same strip mall, in 2016, police said three men held up and robbed members of a church at gunpoint.

Police would not disclose a motive for the shooting or the victim’s name Tuesday.

Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at 317-262-8477.

SOURCE: http://wishtv.com/2018/03/06/person-...ence-shooting/

Man walks into tax prep business with 2 guns and says, “What’s up?” Employee kills him.
    That headline cracked me up! What's up? I'd stay "your time is up!" No more EBT cards or Obama phones for you...oh, and no more breeding either!

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    That headline cracked me up! What's up? I'd stay "your time is up!" No more EBT cards or Obama phones for you...oh, and no more breeding either!
    Lol. I copied that headline from another reputable site but still don't see mention of that phrase "What's up?" in any account I've read. Somebody being funny, I suppose.

Colorado, via People's Republic of New York
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCraftsman View Post
    Man dies following Lawrence shooting.

We believe this was maybe two individuals or a group of individuals that were involved in some kind of a dispute. Once you introduce guns into the situation, nothing positive results from that.”
    Depends entirely on perspective....
    " 'cause we'll put a boot up your ass, it's the American way".

Preps = "Git 'r done"
    Preps = "Just do it"

"Displayed two firearms" ?

Something tells me a few things have been left out of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by mbabulldog View Post
    Depends entirely on perspective....
    Fo Sho!

Once you introduce guns into the situation, nothing positive results from that

Apparently it did in this case.

Anyone in IN have access to criminal records? I see one 2013 arrest for an Antonio Bertram in IN but details are behind a paywall.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

"whazzup?"

"Not yo temperature"
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

I fail to see the negative in this report. One shot one kill, room temperature assumed shortly thereafter.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

LAWRENCE, Ind. (AP) — A man who walked into a suburban Indianapolis tax preparation shop with a gun in each hand was fatally shot by a company employee, police said.

Antonio Bertram, 25, of Indianapolis, said "What's up?" before he was shot midday Tuesday at the Colbert/Ball Tax Service office in Lawrence, police said. The Indianapolis Star reported he fired a shot or two as he staggered into the parking lot and collapsed in his car

Bertram died of a gunshot to the chest, Lawrence police Deputy Chief Gary Woodruff said.

Investigators believe Bertram was unhappy about a tax return, Woodruff said. Additional details about the dispute haven't been released.

The person who shot Bertram was cooperating with the investigation, Woodruff said. No arrests were made. Prosecutors will review the case.

There was no video in the business, but several witnesses confirmed the facts at the scene, Woodruff said.

A message seeking additional details was left for Woodruff on Thursday. Calls to the Colbert/Ball Tax Service office rang unanswered.

To obtain an Indiana permit to carry a handgun in public, a person must be 18, get fingerprinted, submit to a police background check and pay licensing fees of up to $125 for a lifetime permit. Those with felony or domestic battery convictions are barred from obtaining a license. No permit is needed to carry long guns.

Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...t-tax-business

I just new before I click on the link it was a nigger.

Is that raciest?

Or is that realty?
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

If he came in with a gun in each hand, it was probably to sign his tax return. I can't imagine why anyone would feel threatened. /sarc
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    "whazzup?"

"Not yo temperature"
    Or, apparently, your IQ.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

No mo Antonio

just did my taxes today

very low income.. and yet.. I still owe cpl hundred

how is this possible?

I failed to mention my 3 wives

one of which is blind

another is a quadrapheligic

well actually.. tripolegic.. she is missing a leg

the final one is deaf and uses sign language

she has been pretty quiet since she lost that arm to a one armed bandit.

jeez.. I cant catch a break

East of The Democratic Peoples Republic of Tucson
    Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post
    just did my taxes today

very low income.. and yet.. I still owe cpl hundred

how is this possible?

jeez.. I cant catch a break
    Use this method instead!
    Juanita

Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    I just new before I click on the link it was a nigger.

Is that raciest?

Or is that realty?
    It's reality, there's nothing wrong with being a racists.

anyone else notice that in one report he's walking into the tax office - another report says it happened outside after an argument ....

in regard to this little sub-talk about being racist - I tend to believe that if the guy had gone to a black run tax office - he wouldn't be coming at them with a couple of guns ....
    Illini Warrior

Not just "What's up" like "hello"

Whats up like "What's up now?" Like "Whatchyou gonna do now?"

He was sayin it, after there had been an altercation, returned again in both hands (total gangster move) tryied to intimidate and told them "Whats up?" While posturing and threatening... well,

"That's what's up" Was probably uttered moments after the gunfire... if the responsible employee had any gangster in him at all!

Since there isn't a video lets relish in this gun store video were gangster wannabe #1 pulls two pistolas in his excitement and is promptly ventilated by hero employee #1. There is no sound in the video so I will add commentary:

Young former future doctor :Whats up?

Current Hero : Thats what's up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISFU5ehObC0
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D

Quote Originally Posted by Randy in Arizona View Post
    Use this method instead!
    Juanita

yah, tweeked the same nerve. Mines a quad