Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE White Customers Asked To Pay More
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I live in one of the most diverse cities in the US
    (Age religion culture race education ) outside of NYC

The problem with niggers is that good blacks don't stop them from being niggers
    Which is the only thing that gonna stop a nig from niggin'

And we have plenty of good blacks
    The mayor
    Police chief
    Fire chief
    Sheriff
    And most of the city council and County commissioners are black
    Not to mention hundreds of black church ministers and congregations

I still see this as a land of churches and know that almost all the gun and drug and sex slavery crime is black on black but whites suffer with the burglary and increased insurance premiums and property taxes to pay the 1000 subsidized houses the Homeless shelters and the revolving door court / jail system

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    I live in one of the most diverse cities in the US
    (Age religion culture race education ) outside of NYC

The problem with niggers is that good blacks don't stop them from being niggers
    Which is the only thing that gonna stop a nig from niggin'

And we have plenty of good blacks
    The mayor
    Police chief
    Fire chief
    Sheriff
    And most of the city council and County commissioners are black
    Not to mention hundreds of black church ministers and congregations

I still see this as a land of churches and know that almost all the gun and drug and sex slavery crime is black on black but whites suffer with the burglary and increased insurance premiums and property taxes to pay the 1000 subsidized houses the Homeless shelters and the revolving door court / jail system
    Why are all the heads of those organizations black unless the population where you live is like 80 or 90 percent black?

Seems like affirmative action went a little overboard there.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence

At least they ask,not like Amazon who has started giving prime at a discount for medicaid recipients.

"In 2013, the median white family held 13 times as much net wealth as the median black family and 10 times as much wealth as the median Latino family, according to the Federal Reserve's Survey of Consumer Finances."
    Which means? Absolutely nothing. My wife and I had one year where between the two of us we made a bit over 60K. We both have graduate degrees. That was our highest income during our married life, which in this coming June will be 50 years. Cry me a river over disparity of income. Wasn't there a welfare momma in Chicago who was getting well over 100K on welfare?
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Right there with you Garry. Same income level and all that. I also read the same survey. I won't pay for white privilege. Life is what it is.
    I'd rather be paranoid, prepped and wrong than be irrationally happy, frivolous and screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gercarson View Post
    Great advertising "gimmick" - blacks will patronize his place and gladly pay the $12 for a $4 hunk o'dog because they will think they're sticking it to "whitey" - IF . . . a guilt embedded "white" person buys a meal there it will have a gob of spit in it somewhere. GAAAAGGGGAAAHHH!!
    Yep. Will very likely increase sales, to darkies,
    as their white clientele is probably non-existent.
    Man. GMOW.
    Resist Or Submit.
    It is too late, for words...

______Resistor
    ____/VVVVVV\__

Quote Originally Posted by watchin View Post
    What's in Nigerian food anyway? I might not even want to pay $12 for it.
    Bush meat. Monkey, Baboon, Anteater, Peccary....

The whole point of this story to me is..............why in the word with all the issues and attitudes Blacks have towards Whites that you would ever eat food of any kind prepared by them?

If you like snot burgers and fries go ahead..............me?

You couldn't pay me to eat fast food or any food where I know Blacks are preparing it.......especially in known Chocolate cities where there is a history of Black on White hate.........

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    Is he a nigger because he is black, or is he a nigger because he is doing a social experiment that you do not agree with, or is he a dead beat nigger black person who got off his ass and opened a business for themselves!
    I carry a rez card aka BIA card and the blood and 50% genes of a Cherokee. It was not my idea, but my male biological donors idea to get the card. The worthless pos just wanted something else for free. The other side of the family is mostly German. I can walk among whites and never raise an eyebrow as a result. That said, understand the following.

They complain about inequality, how hard life is because they are black, but that race baiting b*****d can kiss my half blood arse.

Nobody owes him or any other human a damn thing that wasn't earned. Anybody that doesn't like that can kindly go squat on a grenade and pick the pin out of their arse.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

There is an epidemic sweeping this nation.

An epidemic of idiocy.

I believe that each day I find something that causes me to realize that yes, we can continue to out do ourselves in the race to the bottom.

Jeff B.
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits"
    Plutarch (Roman Philosopher and Statesman)

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    Which means? Absolutely nothing. My wife and I had one year where between the two of us we made a bit over 60K. We both have graduate degrees. That was our highest income during our married life, which in this coming June will be 50 years. Cry me a river over disparity of income. Wasn't there a welfare momma in Chicago who was getting well over 100K on welfare?

I too have been all over the place in terms of income. In 1996, I earned $120,000 as a computer consultant. In 2004, I was making $10/hr working as a stock boy at Target. I’ve been up and down more times than a teeter totter. It taught me something that I’ll never forget: no matter how good you have it, eventually you’ll lose it, and no matter how bad you have it, eventually it will get better.

Everything is cyclical. You just have to maintain hard work and a positive attitude, sometimes in the face of apparently insurmountable turmoil. Head down, shoulder forward, and keep pushing.

And ride the “good times horse” until it collapses and dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    And ride the “good times horse” until it collapses and dies.
    To me, horses and freedom are synonymous. ~Veryl Goodnight

Mebbe true what you say.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post
    The whole point of this story to me is..............why in the word with all the issues and attitudes Blacks have towards Whites that you would ever eat food of any kind prepared by them?

If you like snot burgers and fries go ahead..............me?

You couldn't pay me to eat fast food or any food where I know Blacks are preparing it.......especially in known Chocolate cities where there is a history of Black on White hate.........

$12 for a lunch? Even that is theft.

Wonder if the black folk get bigger portions, too. They be experimentin' to see if the white privilege guilt be working yet...yep, seems to be. From the OP:

"Some of them are enthusiastic, some of them are bamboozled a bit by it," Wey says. "But the majority of white folks, nearly 80 percent, decided to pay."

---------------------

Boy, are they ever stupid. I would be hitting the bricks real fast, hoping I don't get jumped from behind.
    My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave. - Stonewall Jackson

More anti-white diversity theatre patronized by the university indoctrinated who's supposed education is actually activism and hate.

In the alternative, he could have charged whites $12 and the blacks $3. Then explain to the blacks that cost of their meal has been adjusted to allow for the income disparity and he himself would shoulder this cost. Then ask them if they would be willing to $12 because their pride would not let them take things for free.
    I imagine not one black would pay full price.
    Pain is a wonderful teacher...We just don't always know the lesson.

I came into this world screaming, fighting, and covered in somebody else's blood...I have no problem going out the same way.

I would offer him $6 a plate, as half my income goes to support those ghetto rats....

Even by bringing up the issue of race in regards to restauranting, leaves one perhaps suspicious that preparing food and serving others is NOT his prime focus.

That alone should be enough to convince even Black humans that this place might not be the best place to eat?

Um - is there an opposite to "virtue signalling?"

Vice signalling? The vice in this case the restauranteur's prejudice?

Hard not to receive the message.

And when his business fails and he applies for social support - "It be all Whitey's fault because they wouldn't pay my price."

Of course.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    Is he a nigger because he is black, or is he a nigger because he is doing a social experiment that you do not agree with, or is he a dead beat nigger black person who got off his ass and opened a business for themselves!
    You don't honestly believe that: 1. He is redistributing the wealth, 2. That a meal from a walk up counter is worth $12, and 3. That Nigeria actually has food and therefore ethnic food, do you?

How can you tell a rich Nigerian from a poor one? He's the one wearing a Rolex belt.
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    The 1964 Civil Rights Act, and the tribal jungle culture.

Why are there still any White peoples left,
    in the New Orleans LA hell hole?

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    Had a friend from college White and very liberal.........played basketball almost made the NBA............ended up being a teacher and found a job in New Orleans.............taught their for 30 years and now just moved out to TX about 2 years ago...........couldn't wait to leave forever the Chocolate city and now is a conservative with race reality learned 1st hand in the classroom and on the streets of that sewer......

"But the majority of white folks, nearly 80 percent, decided to pay."

Four out of the five SJWs who ate there...
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

its his way of saying thanks for America taking him in...... (I'm thinking he is nigerian).........

now he is gonna bitch about inequality? POS

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

Chef Tunde Way opened his pop-up stall in the city's Roux Carre venue in early February. The listed price for the Nigerian food is $12. But when white people walk up to order, they are asked whether they want to pay $30. Why? "It's two-and-a half times more than the $12 meal, which reflects the income disparity" between whites and African-Americans in New Orleans, says Wey.

The whites should reach in the window, drag him out, beat him until his brains are oozing out, and steal the food.

That's the BLACK way...

I think it's a two part explanation. Most of the whites are probably too intimidated to say no, and then a smaller number are of the uppity left-wing variety who feel "proud" to say they paid the ridiculous request.

What will happen is that these morons will never return.

"progressives" - progressively destroying America for decades.

**** that
    lets just go to mcdonalds