Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

DISASTER Just had a bad feeling/chill on Trump trip to california
+ Reply to Thread

Just had a bad feeling/chill on Trump trip to california

y JOEL B. POLLAK8 Mar 2018415

Donald Trump will make his first visit to California as president next week, according to a briefing by White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Wednesday.
    Trump’s visit will come in the midst of a “war” — to quote Governor Jerry Brown — between the State of California and the federal government over the constitutionality of the Golden State’s “sanctuary state” statutes.

On Tuesday, the Department of Justice filed a lawsuit in federal court in Sacramento targeting three laws: the Immigrant Worker Protection Act (HB 450), the Inspection and Review of Facilities Housing Federal Detainees law (AB 103); and the California Values Act (SB 54).

Attorney General Jeff Sessions traveled to Sacramento for the occasion, and told a gathering of law enforcement officers the next morning: “There is no nullification. There is no secession. Federal law is ‘the supreme law of the land.’ I would invite any doubters to Gettysburg, and to the graves of John C. Calhoun and Abraham Lincoln.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...y-state-fight/

Trump going to California
    It hit me like a wet blankett.............GOing into the lions den. I went cold on this article.
    God let him go in safety and peace

I had the same feeling.
    President Trump would be safer in Moscow or China.
    If everything works out safely, there should be some great campaign video for 2018 and 2020.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Way to many afflicted with reality deficiency in that state.

Will say an extra prayer for the President's safety, his continued protection and his protectors. May God's hand be guiding and protecting both them and him.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

I had a vision of Trump jumping up on Moonbeam's desk and pizzing on his forehead.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

I hope POTUS remembers to wear a raincoat to shield from all the cr@p they will be flinging his way.
    Terri in Indiana

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. - Plato"

It's a Trump thing - he's takin' it to 'em.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Prayer is powerful. Prayer is effective. Pray for the protection of our President DJT and his entourage and protectors during his visit.

I don’t like seeing this posturing between state and city officials with The President over our sovereign nation border laws.

A nation cannot define itself without legal borders, or legal citizenship. States cannot give national nor international immunity. That is reserved for Nations.

Your feeling is a good sign. So far prophecy has been 100% wrong on timebomb.
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

Don't worrie he will be ok.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    I had a vision of Trump jumping up on Moonbeam's desk and pizzing on his forehead.
    If that's the case, I hope there will be a video of it.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

I can believe the loon left would use haarp to trigger the big one wiping out most of CA because of their Trump Derangement System.

They are the ones against MAGA
    Would someone please let me know how we have spun out of control?
    Has the captain let go of the wheel?
    Or could we please try to find a way to be a bit more kind?
    I see the road to tomorrow in the haze - Queensryche

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    I can believe the loon left would use haarp to trigger the big one wiping out most of CA because of their Trump Derangement System.

They are the ones against MAGA
    Yep [they] don't care who they kill.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Well, he sent his messenger to pave the way for his visit, I'd say he's going with extra security and firepower. !

"All right. They're on our left; they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us. . .they can't get away this time."

If anyone here in Cali is that dumb, no matter the outcome, the result will be all the excuse needed to activate COG, then stuff gets more interesting than anyone wants to truly experience...

There are PLENTY of people here in California who respect and admire our president. He'll be fine.
    Excuses are the tools of the incompetent. ~ Thirsty Rollins

For some reason I get the feeling LAPD might have their hands full....

For links see article source.....
    Posted for fair use.....
    http://www.fresnobee.com/news/nation...204572959.html

LAPD 'prepared for anything' when Trump visits Southern California

BY CINDY CARCAMO AND RUBEN VIVES
    Los Angeles Times
    March 11, 2018 12:00 AM
    Updated March 11, 2018 04:12 AM

LOS ANGELES – Since President Donald Trump took office, California has been the epicenter of the resistance, home to countless protests, marches, impromptu airport rallies and, of course, commentary of various kinds of Facebook and Twitter.

But it's all been done at a distance, because Trump has avoided California. Until this week.

Trump will spend Tuesday and a bit of Wednesday in Southern California, visiting prototypes for the border wall he's vowed to build in San Diego and attending a fundraiser on Los Angeles' Westside.

What remains unclear is whether his brief visit will bring out major protests. Some anti-Trump activists said they intend some kind of action, but so far there have been no plans for a massive demonstration such as the women's march last year or some of the immigration demonstrations that clogged the streets of downtown L.A.

Los Angeles Deputy Police Chief Horace Frank, who oversees the counterterrorism and special operations bureau, said that although no permitted protests in the form of marches are planned, authorities do expect to see both opponents and supporters out in numbers during a presidential visit.

"We are prepared for anything," he said.

At least one protest is planned in Beverly Hills area between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m Tuesday by a Facebook group, Trump Not Welcome in LA. More than 1,000 people have indicated they will attend. The Los Angeles Police Department is preparing for many more protests of various sizes on the Westside. Trump's earlier visits to L.A. while he was a candidate did bring out demonstrators.

Some protests are also planned for the San Diego area.

Ron Gochez, a political secretary with political group Union del Barrio's Los Angeles chapter, is organizing the Beverly Hills protest. The same group plans a rally against Trump on Monday evening in San Diego, the day before he arrives in the region to inspect prototypes for his proposed southern border wall. He plans to visit Beverly Hills the same day, where he plans to attend a Republican fundraiser.

As of Friday afternoon, Gochez said, more than a thousand people were following the Beverly Hills protest Facebook page even though he was still unclear about where the protest would take place.

"He cannot step foot in this state and not expect an organized response to denounce him," Gochez said. "We have dignity and we can only demonstrate that through denouncing Trump and fighting for freedom from fear. We are not just going to stand with our arms crossed while they deport us or attack Muslims or women's rights."

California and Trump have been on a collision course since he took office, clashing on immigration, climate change and other issues. The Justice Department last week sued California over state laws aimed at providing sanctuary for those here illegally. Trump and other members of his administration have slammed Oakland's mayor after she issued a public warning last month that immigration agents were about to conduct sweeps across the Bay Area.

This isn't the first time a state has so vehemently opposed a sitting president, said Louis DeSipio, a professor of political science at the University of California, Irvine.

For instance, a cluster of southern states stood in defiance in the late 1950s and early '60s when the federal government sought to desegregate schools.

Still, California stands out in that "you've never had a state as large and as economically and politically important to the nation and the world standing in outright opposition to a sitting president on a number of policies, including immigration," DeSipio said.

Trump has taken longer to visit California than any other president since Franklin D. Roosevelt. That's likely because he remains wildly unpopular here, said Caroline Heldman, a political scientist at Occidental College.

"He could visit other states to promote his border wall, but he's coming to California, the heart of the resistance movement against his presidency, to provoke a fight and throw some red meat to his base," she said.

Of course, Trump does have his supporters in the Golden State. And a few groups plan to support him at a rally Tuesday morning near the border fence prototypes in San Diego.

Robin Hvidston, executive director of We the People Rising, a Claremont-based organization against illegal immigration, said she'll be there. She's heartened by the visit.

"I always point to the fact that more than 41/2 million Californians voted for Trump," she said.

Hvidston said Trump's visit demonstrates he is serious about the border.

Craig Griffin, a 71-year-old Paramount resident, said he supports the president's immigration enforcement, but he doesn't plan to attend any rallies. He's hoping any anti-Trump protest will be peaceful.

"I think he's been doing great," he said. "He's been shaking things up."

Griffin's neighbor Teresa Ramirez felt differently.

"I don't want him visiting here," she said. "Why is he coming here? What for? To repeat what he's been telling everyone in the country? ... I feel he's just coming here to spit his toxic words."

Ramirez, a Mexican immigrant who is a naturalized U.S. citizen, hasn't decided whether she will join the protesters.

Marya Ayloush, a 22-year-old whose father is Syrian Muslim and whose Mexican mother converted to Islam, joined thousands of protesters who converged at Los Angeles International Airport last year to condemn Trump's travel restrictions on predominantly Muslim countries.

She carried a sign that read: "I am a Mexican, Arab, Muslim, Woman. Trump's Boogey Man."

This time, however, she'll sit it out. Ayloush, a University of California, Los Angeles student majoring in Chicano studies, has finals this week and won't be able to make it. Still, she said, she supports those who will and said she is aghast at Trump's visit.

"It's a slap in the face. He's coming to our state, not to mediate or to try to have dialogue, but coming to incite," she said.

(Staff writer Richard Winton contributed to this report.)

I don't know if you can prepare well enough for crazy.

Knowing that 20,000 shoulder fired anti aircraft weapons went missing from libya...........one can never truly secure anyone who flies. Knowing some x 75 or so suitcase nukes are listed as missing from Russia..........let alone the simple cia heart attack gun is there........... knowing all this, I'd say whatever happens, is God's Will.

Knowing what he gave us in the world of Prophecy, I'd say, "heads up". One of these days Alice, one of these days........better get your alice pack in order.