Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Senate Officials Confirm John McCain Expected to Step Down from U.S. Senate
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    He was a traitor in Vietnam and a traitor today. I hope he takes Hanoi Jane with him when he goes.

I am not convinced that he will step down from the Senate. I want to see him in an orange jumpsuit in a box at GITMO. Hopefully, his legacy and reputation are trashed.

MARANATHA!
    "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14)."

Choose Life--Your Mother Did!!!
    MARANATHA! means "Come, O Lord!"

well, we all know he succumbed to the soviet machine while in the POW camps. He became the manchurian candidate, and passed all tests to date. His handlers are likely celebreties within that world. Who could of imagined the path. Goes to show the magnitude of the powers that work toward our end.

He will die the death bestowed to such demon possessed souls. His selling of his soul, if he did, will be determined by the Great I Am. Lord, have pity on his soul.

In the mean time, I'd buy the house a round in honor of his demise. His works are enough to condemn him in our world. He was an SOB

Cindy McCain tweets her husband, John McCain, is ‘doing fine’
    Mar 9, 2018

Cindy McCain tweeted Thursday to let the public know that her husband, Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain, is “doing fine” and not going anywhere.

“Contrary to popular belief @SenJohnMcCain is doing fine and has no intention of resigning! #crackpots,” she wrote on Twitter.
    It appears her tweet was in reference to some conservative commentators who posted on social media earlier in the day that McCain would step down.

Her tweet is the most recent update on the senator, who has been noticeably absent on Capitol Hill while he is being treated for a primary glioblastoma, a type of brain tumor, which he was diagnosed with last year.

Cindy McCain said in February that her husband was recovering from his last round of treatment.
    “Chemo and radiation is a very tough customer,” she said during a joint appearance with her daughter Meghan McCain on ABC’s “The View.” “It does so much good, but it also does a lot of damage, and so he’s recovering from the last round of chemo and radiation. He’s tough as a boot, he’s at our ranch and he’s watching today.”

A glioblastoma is a particularly aggressive tumor that forms in the tissue of the brain and spinal cord, according to the American Brain Tumor Association.

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, McCain’s closest friend in the Senate, said in December he is confident McCain will return to the Senate.

“He is receiving treatment for the side effects of therapy,” Graham said. “I feel pretty good about the way the treatment is affecting his underlying cancer. But the treatment has a downside. So he is trying to rest up. I am very confident that he will come back and continue to participate for a long time to come.”

http://www.wlsam.com/2018/03/09/cind...is-doing-fine/

If he's so fine, why is wifey tweeting? Keeping up the sham as long as they can.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.