Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT free ebooks today
+ Reply to Thread

free ebooks today

Minimalist: A Minimalism Guide for Decluttering Your Life and Living a Wonderfully Simple Lifestyle
    by Kelly Ann Callahan
    (73 Reviews) In 2010 I had a nice boyfriend, a nice corporate job and a nice apartment in Dallas, Texas. Then a friend was diagnosed with a brain tumor and given two years to live. This changed my whole outlook on life. I realized that it could be now or never to live life on my terms. In the span of a few months, I left my lover, quit my job and gave away almost all of my possessions in order to attend graduate school for two years in Europe. At the age of 37, I was going to study something completely new, not for career enhancement but simply out of curiosity. In those two years, I lived in four countries, with nothing but the contents of two suitcases. After graduating, I thought I would be happy to "re-clutter" a space I could call my own, but instead I found myself almost physically repelled by things which do not serve an essential purpose. FREE Was: $2.99

Get It Now History & Current EventsThe Chesapeake: Legends, Yarns & Barnacles: A Collection of Short Stories from the pages of The Chesapeake, Book 2
    by Ken Rossignol
    (30 Reviews) These stories in this second book of The Chesapeake are written by folks who have lived a combined total of nearly two centuries in the region. Experts on fishing, story telling, sailing, building boats and yachts as a well as a Naval aviator who won WWII single-handedly, there are also yarns about floating islands and tips on living from the Country Philosopher. Also included are a few from a fellow who graduated from Georgetown University during the Great Depression and, while operating his own farm near Point Lookout, began the first cooperative effort with watermen and farms in the Chesapeake region. The authentic is mixed with the possible and drizzled with the improbable. FREE Was: $4.99

Get It Now CookingBreakfasts in Jars Cookbook: Healthy, Quick and Easy Mason Jar Recipes
    by Louise Davidson
    (22 Reviews) Healthy Breakfasts in Jars: the Perfect Way to Start the Day! Stress-Free and Energized. Breakfast might be the most important meal of the day, but it is also the meal people skip most often. Making sure to have a good breakfast in the morning helps keep your energy up for the rest of the day. This book aims to help you to start the day right with 50 delicious and nutritious morning options. The recipes inside provide an assortment of hot and cold breakfast jars. Most of them can be prepared in under 15 minutes, or even made the night before so your morning routine will be easy and stress-free. Thanks to the versatility of preparing meals in jars, the options are endless when it comes to making these breakfasts in jars. FREE Was: $2.99

Get It Now ReligiousSoul Journaling - The Journey Continues
    by Karen Valiquette
    (7 Reviews) It's 1633 and Annakiya is on the run, trying to save her life. Annakiya was sold into slavery at nine, when she was taken from her father in Tunisia. To her, it seemed like life wasn't worth living -- until she found refuge in the home of a sympathetic owner. She also found something she thought was completely out of her reach -- love. So why was she now trying to get away? FREE Was: $5.99

Get It Now

Wyvern
    by A. A. Attanasio
    (76 Reviews) A Tale Of Becoming Set On The High Seas. Born in 1609, son of a native woman and a Dutch sea captain he never knew, Jaki Gefjon grows up in the jungle as a sorcerer's apprentice. Later kidnapped by pirates, he befriends his captor, Trevor Pym, notorious for his dreaded man-of-war, Wyvern. Jaki's adventures take him from emerald jungles and tribal battles to the wave-washed decks of pirate ships and breathless moments of cutlass-swinging danger. Headhunters, Sorcerers, Pirates and Indian Princes. The scientific marvels on the European privateer become the young soul-catcher's passion, until he falls for Lucinda, the headstrong daughter of Pym's sworn enemy. FREE Was: $3.99

Get It Now Free Book of the DayLove Story, with Murders: Two lovers, two corpses, and an extraordinary crime (Fiona Griffiths Book 2)
    by Harry Bingham
    (252 Reviews) A tale of snow, love - and multiple murder. A human leg is discovered in a suburban freezer. The victim is a teenage girl killed some ten years earlier. But then other body parts start appearing. And these ones are male, dark-skinned, and very fresh... British detective Fiona Griffiths starts to investigate, in the midst of the coldest winter on record. Up in a remote cottage in the Welsh Black Mountains, she finds the data that contains the clue to the entire mystery... but, as the first snow starts to fall, she discovers that she's not alone.This international hit series is perfect for anyone who adored Stieg Larsson's Lisbeth Salander - and who wants to find the next strong, determined and deeply unusual female protagonist. FREE Was: $4.99

Get It Now
    Inner Connections
    God gets the
    Glory...He gave the Gift

Thank you !

Thanks!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!