Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Man, 58, must sign sex offender's register for putting his arm around female friend/kissing her shoulder
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    She already has a partner, as does he. As for "sex-starved," what is he a freaking muzzie? That's too bad. I'm not of the school that says blame the women just because she happens to be there. He GRABBED her. She had no idea it was coming, let alone gave him permission to touch her. Just because he never even had a parking ticket before doesn't mean he hasn't pulled that stunt on other women. And they didn't report it.
    Didn't "report it"? What "report"? This isn't a CRIME.

This is a breach of social etiquette and should be treated as such. Not with pillory, a ruined career, and a new rank as "social pariah."

I never ever hug women who are not my wife. The only way, is if they are well known to both my wife and myself, and the woman initiates the hug. However, this poor schlub doesn't deserve a record for this, but he did deserve a solid bitch slap from the woman he kissed!
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    Didn't "report it"? What "report"? This isn't a CRIME.

This is a breach of social etiquette and should be treated as such. Not with pillory, a ruined career, and a new rank as "social pariah."
    Breach of social etiquette is you used the wrong fork.

Unwanted touch is actually called BATTERY:

http://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-...ry-basics.html
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

i respect you greatly mzkitty. i think you know that. i HOPE you know that.

in this case, i do not agree with you. its possible he didn't know about the "partner" in whatever form that is. the part about him being in a relationship already makes him a jerk for doing it, but that is not criminal. he made an awkward pass and it was a breach of etiquette, but the extreme overreaction by all involved is way over the top. his life is ruined now because he misjudged the situation and was shot down. once it was clear she wasn't interested (her pulling away), he apologised and that was it. he didn't keep pushing, he stopped. that is how it is supposed to work. he didn't pin her and then back off once she said no. he put his arm around her and kissed her. back in the day, the men in her life (and if she didn't have men to count on, her friends' men or extended male family members) would pay the man a visit to make clear that was not wanted or acceptable, and that would be the end of it (normally). the woman seemingly coming unraveled by this is weird.
    float like a butterfly...

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
    I never ever hug women who are not my wife. The only way, is if they are well known to both my wife and myself, and the woman initiates the hug. However, this poor schlub doesn't deserve a record for this, but he did deserve a solid bitch slap from the woman he kissed!
    yup
    float like a butterfly...

Breach of social etiquette is you used the wrong fork.

Unwanted touch is actually called BATTERY:

http://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-...ry-basics.html
    ...I don't know what's more horrifying; the logic you're trying to apply here or that you genuinely believe what you're saying. You are LITERALLY perverting the law that was designed to protect people.

...I don't know what's more horrifying; the logic you're trying to apply here or that you genuinely believe what you're saying. You are LITERALLY perverting the law that was designed to protect people.

Logic? You didn't bother to read the LAW that I posted:

or application of force to, the body of another person in a harmful or offensive manner (and without consent)

Contact (non-consensual contact with the individual or his/her effects, such as clothing)

For a tortuous battery to occur, the requisite intent is merely to touch or make contact without consent. It need not be an intention to do wrong and the wrongdoer need not intend to cause the particular harm that occurs. Non-consensual touching is all that is required.

Logic? You didn't bother to read the LAW that I posted:

or application of force to, the body of another person in a harmful or offensive manner (and without consent)

Contact (non-consensual contact with the individual or his/her effects, such as clothing)

For a tortuous battery to occur, the requisite intent is merely to touch or make contact without consent. It need not be an intention to do wrong and the wrongdoer need not intend to cause the particular harm that occurs. Non-consensual touching is all that is required.
    As I said, you are perverting the law.

That law was intended to protect people from a punch in the face, not a kiss on the shoulder. That you seem to think otherwise is just a greater expression of the problem. Is it that you CAN'T make the distinction or that you actively REFUSE to?

As I said, you are perverting the law.

That law was intended to protect people from a punch in the face, not a kiss on the shoulder. That you seem to think otherwise is just a greater expression of the problem. Is it that you CAN'T make the distinction or that you actively REFUSE to?

You still don't get it. Wake up.

Battery also can be unwanted sexual contact or other non-consensual touching that causes harm of some kind. Damages awarded in battery cases vary widely, depending on the seriousness of the injuries.

In the case of damages, the victim must be harmed in some manner, physically, mentally, or emotionally. The harm doesn't need to be severe; it can be as slight as a tap or an unwanted hug, but there must be harm. Damages can be assessed by a jury from there. Damages can be nominal, compensatory, or punitive.

You still don't get it. Wake up.

Battery also can be unwanted sexual contact or other non-consensual touching that causes harm of some kind. Damages awarded in battery cases vary widely, depending on the seriousness of the injuries.

In the case of damages, the victim must be harmed in some manner, physically, mentally, or emotionally. The harm doesn't need to be severe; it can be as slight as a tap or an unwanted hug, but there must be harm. Damages can be assessed by a jury from there. Damages can be nominal, compensatory, or punitive.

I think you're the one who doesn't get it. The whole point is that the punishment here does not fit the crime.
    "How could it have come to this.. an army of rabble... [spit]PEASANTS[/spit]... everything WILL change -- everything HAS changed - England's "General Cornwallis" - from "The Patriot"

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbringr View Post
    I think you're the one who doesn't get it. The whole point is that the punishment here does not fit the crime.
    Guess we're not WOKE enough to see that one....

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbringr View Post

Oh, I get it. So does the court in the UK. He admitted he did it. And that's the punishment they assessed on him. Go argue with them.

The point is: How on earth do you go from talking about wasps to pouncing on a woman totally unawares and slobber your unwanted touches and kisses on her like it's nothing? He had no right to do that. She's not his property.

Socially I'm no longer proactive in my "social grooming" of females at work........if they want to exchange pleasantries in greetings I'm receptive to that but I no longer hand out compliments for concern that they might be taken the wrong way and I have never physically touched a woman in any way shape or form in a professional sitting........and would not in this current climate either.

I will still show manners in opening a door and such but keep my conversations with females at work limited to professional discussions only.........

One thing that approach will do is keep you from getting tied up into company gossip which can bite you back in a heartbeat.........

If the news article is truthful and accurate in reporting the full report about what happened - I have this to add:

There are reasonable and responsible ways to handle a situation like this. Her response was neither.

And he's done this before and got a much different response.

Women -

1) Don't let a man you don't want close to you THAT close to you - everyone has a personal space. If a man is close enough to kiss you, he's too close.

2) If you didn't want the first kiss, then don't allow a second....or a third.

3) If someone touches you that you don't want touching you - you pull away or shove them away.

Reread the info given - she did pull away from him and he apologized. That should have been the end of this!

Are some women really that defenseless? There are things women can do without calling the police!

This woman OBVIOUSLY wasn't offended enough to call the police immediately - she did pull away from the man but she waited to talk to 'her partner' (whatever that means these days) and her sister. What the heck? It was over!

Men -

Stay away from this woman and women like her - they are what's called a 'fly-trap'. (I say that about this woman because she did absolutely nothing to defend herself and let the man know how she felt about his actions.)

Basically, just stay five feet away from all women....at all times.

Always keep your hands to yourself. No touching!

Just looking at a woman can get you in trouble - so stop looking or oogling. And no cat calls!

You don't know which ones are really interested in you and which ones are calling the police!

Pretty soon you won't be opening doors for women, sending them flowers, or leaving a message on their cell phone.

Yep, I think it's going to get THAT bad!

Edited my comment - the woman did pull away and the man apologized - that should have been the end of this.
    Last edited by Chance; 03-08-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    "Apres la Guerre."

You don't know how far from her he was. He moved in on her while she was looking up. People really need to understand what they are reading. He most likely did all this in the space of a couple of seconds. He could not control himself. That's not her fault. He's a creep. Why make excuses for a creep?

The woman turned to look up at the nest when Freeman, a former director of Northampton Water Ski Club, put his arm around her, Warwick Crown Court heard.
    Freeman, who has never even had a parking ticket, then kissed the startled woman on her shoulder, neck and back of her head.

She then pulled away from him, and he apologised for what he had done. The woman then reported the August 2016 incident to police and he was arrested.

Mr. Creepy:
    Attached Images

You don't know how far from her he was. He moved in on her while she was looking up. People really need to understand what they are reading. He most likely did all this in the space of a couple of seconds. He could not control himself. That's not her fault. He's a creep. Why make excuses for a creep?
    Because this is LUDICROUS. This never should have reached the police to begin with, and this is part of the problem. Ridiculously overblown responses to truly trivial incidents are not going to get us ANYWHERE.

My guess is she is not a Benny Hill fan

Because this is LUDICROUS. This never should have reached the police to begin with, and this is part of the problem. Ridiculously overblown responses to truly trivial incidents are not going to get us ANYWHERE.

No, it's not ludicrous. Why do you think the law was written? Why shouldn't she have called the cops? She was in shock and appalled. He forced himself upon her.

There's not much point in talking to you, is there? You think it's OK to do things like that.

Sure.

There is no excuse for what this man did - he's done this before, I'd bet on it.

But I doubt he was a 'speed' kisser. A wasp lands on my arm and I'm swatting and running in half a second!

The article says 'She then pulled away from him, and he apologised for what he had done."

That should have been the END of this.

For my personal experience - a man sitting at a neighboring table, leaned over and tried to put his hand up my skirt - in 'less than a second' I had him on the floor. As a 110# 20 year old college student not trained in personal defense I think I handled the situation appropriately - and it was pure reflex.

That said, I encourage women to learn how to protect themselves.

I took a personal defense class and got involved pretty heavy in karate after my little incident.

This 'incident' didn't leave me traumatized, it made me realize I need to be able to defend myself. A wake up call.

Editing out my comment 'Now, as an older adult, I attend the gun range regularly' just in case someone thinks I'm advocating for women to just shoot all the creeps. I'll only protect myself with an appropriate response.
    Last edited by Chance; 03-08-2018 at 02:43 PM.
    "Apres la Guerre."

Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post
    This is just one reason why - MGTOW is growing like wild fire.

Once the pendulum starts swinging back the other way - and it has - no telling what is going to happen.

If I had a little company - I would think long and hard about whether to hire a woman.

Why take the chance?

Seriously why?

IMO women better start killing these feminist termites fast - before the whole house comes down.

Let the flaming begin.
    GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. The federal government will tell you YOU MUST HIRE a certain percentage of women and blacks and handicapped. I received a letter from the government telling us to hire people who were illiterate. Letter stated if employee needs to read as part of their job, we should hire someone to read the instructions to him/her.

Much speculation and conjecture in this exchange. We'll never really know. Either way, he won't be doing that again. Actually, I bet he will.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    Molon Labe
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again

No, it's not ludicrous. Why do you think the law was written? Why shouldn't she have called the cops? She was in shock and appalled. He forced himself upon her.

There's not much point in talking to you, is there? You think it's OK to do things like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    The article says 'She then pulled away from him, and he apologised for what he had done."

That should have been the END of this.
    Perhaps hearing someone else say it will help you, MzKitty.

I've never disputed that this was wrong. I've disputed the disproportionate nature of the response.

Moral of this story:

(1) Don't go to Europe
    (2) We women need to shame FemiNazis and try to turn around these insane laws.

She is traumatized, give me a break, geeez, snowflake extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    Moral of this story:

(1) Don't go to Europe

You do not understand. I was traumatized for many years by some girl I went to school with's father sneaking up on me and kissing me on the lips when I was 12. I didn't have him arrested, but probably should have.

Blacknarwal, as I said, take it up with the UK court system. They gave him the punishment. Besides, has he lost his job? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    Moral of this story:

(1) Don't go to Europe

This!

However, I do think the word 'traumatized' is over used these days - it's beginning to replace more appropriate words like 'offended' and 'shocked' - in some cases.

I am making a a general statement here - not necessarily for this particular case.

Although, 'traumatized' would add more punch to a legal case with a judge/jury.

Seems 'traumatized' is now the new feminist and snowflake buzzword.
    Last edited by Chance; 03-08-2018 at 02:52 PM.
    "Apres la Guerre."

Well, take away those laws here, and when some dirty muzzie sneaks up on you or your girls, you won't have a leg to stand on. Ask Europe.

You do not understand. I was traumatized for many years by some girl I went to school with's father sneaking up on me and kissing me on the lips when I was 12. I didn't have him arrested, but probably should have.

Blacknarwal, as I said, take it up with the UK court system. They gave him the punishment. Besides, has he lost his job? I don't know.
    You wanted to have a man arrested for kissing you at 12.

You realize you would have doomed him to death. He would have gone up on likely pedophilia charges. Pedophiles routinely DIE in prison.

Is your discomfort worthy of a death sentence?

And so, all men are guilty and need to be jailed immediately...

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    This. They won't be happy until the entire country is voluntarily castrated, except for the Muslims, of course. But saying that over there would be hate speech, so the Muzzies are safe. Talk about an upside down world!

Summerthyme

I wonder if a Muslim would even be put on the sex offender registry if he raped a woman. Seems like they get to do what they want.
    Sherry in GA

"If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again." -- Wayne Dyer

You wanted to have a man arrested for kissing you at 12.

You realize you would have doomed him to death. He would have gone up on likely pedophilia charges. Pedophiles routinely DIE in prison.

Is your discomfort worthy of a death sentence?
    It was 1958. He was disgusting. A fat beer-swilling toad in a wife-beater T-shirt. His daughter was a little ho. How do you think she got that way?

He had NO RIGHT to touch me. But it was 1958.

That had to pass for my first kiss. Puke.

So, I guess we're all guilty of assault. We don't know what is considered "consensual or non-consensual" until an action is made upon a person. We may think a touching action is consensual but the other party may disagree and should let us immediately know. A decent, well-adjusted person should and would stop when confronted by the offended party. Apologies may or may not be extended. Once these actions have occurred, and no more offenses have taken place, should the original "offense" be considered "assault" with police involvement?

Think about the long-term ramifications here. Anybody at anytime can be charged with assault just for a passing touch, tap on the shoulder or any contact with someone else if they become "offended" based on definitions brought forth earlier in this thread.
    "There are those who said that this day would never come, what are they to say now?" - Unknown Covenant Prophet, Halo 2 trailer.

Only A Mule is Positive. Keep An Open Mind. - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Masterchief117 View Post
    So, I guess we're all guilty of assault. We don't know what is considered "consensual or non-consensual" until an action is made upon a person. We may think a touching action is consensual but the other party may disagree and should let us immediately know. A decent, well-adjusted person should and would stop when confronted by the offended party. Apologies may or may not be extended. Once these actions have occurred, and no more offenses have taken place, should the original "offense" be considered "assault" with police involvement?

Think about the long-term ramifications here. Anybody at anytime can be charged with assault just for a passing touch, tap on the shoulder or any contact with someone else if they become "offended" based on definitions brought forth earlier in this thread.
    No, it's battery here in the US. In the UK assault is also considered battery.

It all comes from Common Law.

And the law agrees that your body is yours and not subject to being touched by someone else (exceptions apply, like if you're in a crowded subway car and it's a casual brushing up against someone. However, try to PAW somebody and you're subject to arrest for battery).

It's not hard to understand, really it's not. Don't touch someone unless they say it's OK. If you don't ask first, then you're just stupid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_(crime)

34. Very sad indeed. I constantly give my very outgoing, gregarious, affectionate husband advice as he grows bigger in business to NEVER be alone in a room with a woman who isnít his relative, and never touch a woman who isnít his relative. This is the tragic state our world has come to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilee on Earth View Post
    Very sad indeed. I constantly give my very outgoing, gregarious, affectionate husband advice as he grows bigger in business to NEVER be alone in a room with a woman who isnít his relative, and never touch a woman who isnít his relative. This is the tragic state our world has come to.
    No, it's not tragic. You told your husband correctly, and that's the way it should be everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mbabulldog View Post
    Great Britain; enough said....

Yep, I agree. Europe (including Great Britain) may not be lost but it certainly is dangling off the edge of the cliff and is barely hanging on to whatever root it's got its hand around right now.

Well, I got female co-workers who hug and pat my shoulder yet they have never asked me for my consent, guess I need to be offended and file charges.
    "There are those who said that this day would never come, what are they to say now?" - Unknown Covenant Prophet, Halo 2 trailer.

Only A Mule is Positive. Keep An Open Mind. - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Masterchief117 View Post
    Well, I got female co-workers who hug and pat my shoulder yet they have never asked me for my consent, guess I need to be offended and file charges.
    What works for you and yours obviously doesn't work everywhere or there wouldn't be battery laws.

*snort*

The Hudsucker Proxy
    ‏ @65Million4Trump
    7m7 minutes ago

#ThursdayThoughts #BREAKING #InternationalWomensDay #MAGA #ChildrensBooks #FoxNews #WomensDay2018 #MeToo #NRA #News

Second one down at the moment, Joe Biden:

https://twitter.com/65Million4Trump

The guy's conduct may have have been a form of 'assault' but to put him on sex offender registry is plain outrageous. It's like using a 12 gauge shotgun to kill a fly crawling around in the kitchen sink.