Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Man, 58, must sign sex offender's register for putting his arm around female friend/kissing her shoulder
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer View Post
    The guy's conduct may have have been a form of 'assault' but to put him on sex offender registry is plain outrageous. It's like using a 12 gauge shotgun to kill a fly crawling around in the kitchen sink.
    Really? How do you know what else he's done in his life that he didn't get caught for? You don't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    Really? How do you know what else he's done in his life that he didn't get caught for? You don't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault
    I don't and neither do you, yet you assume the very worst. Maybe you could use some professional counseling to get over your apparent low opinion of men.

Quote Originally Posted by hunybee View Post
    not sure how you mean that
    Apparently he felt more friendship than she did.Be sure your friendship is mutual.

Wow Mz Kitty.
    I'm sorry that I have lost much regard for your opinion.

Chili

I presume all women to be as toxic as mzkitty...
    Man. GMOW.
    Resist Or Submit.
    It is too late, for words...

______Resistor
    ____/VVVVVV\__

A bit harsh, perhaps, to MzKitty.

I'd assume (and I DO assume) all women will attempt to make gain off you; wrongly and unfairly as the woman did in the article. That woman's wrong from all aspects, but she did it to him regardless.

From a man's perspective, I recommend to assume the worst from every woman you encounter and give wide berth to her. The deck is stacked against you, but you can more than even the odds by dealing with them from a distance. Perhaps the mind's picture of them being a leper might help - keep your distance and assume you'll get something if you venture close.
    The country has been conquered and is under occupation. That's a fact. Before you dispute it, gather your facts. Got any?
    "No one in this world, so far as I know, ...has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people." H.L. Mencken
    "Oh, the Drama!"

So a snowflake was traumatized by a guy making a pass? HE DIDN'T RAPE HER!!! HE DIDN'T PERSIST!!! Seriously, people have lost their minds!

I had a member of the video crew my husband was in charge of at church put his arm around me in the sanctuary and place his hand low on the backside of my hip. IF we hadn't have been in the sanctuary, I'd have decked him. Yes, I would have. I let him go that time and made sure I was never near him to give him any chance to try that stupid trick again. My husband told me that he was surprised that I didn't deck the fellow. I consider it the sacrifice of restraint.

This was the same guy (I guess he thought he was Don Juan) who said to me when our Daughter turned 15, that if he was a few years younger he'd date my daughter. I didn't hesitate, I very aggressively told him, "OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!" He got a funny look on his face, but everybody else in the room was grinning from ear to ear because they KNEW I meant it.
    And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Preparing a People to Meet Jesus

Revelation 14:6-12

Click here for a FREE book - Absolutely NO Obligation:

http://www.3asdchurch.org/free.htm

An ex-company director has to register as a sex offender for putting his arm around a female friend and kissing her on the shoulder.

William Freeman, 58, was talking to the woman about a swarm of wasps she had seen on the roof of a building when he made a pass at her.

The woman turned to look up at the nest when Freeman, a former director of Northampton Water Ski Club, put his arm around her, Warwick Crown Court heard.
    Freeman, who has never even had a parkingticket, then kissed the startled woman on her shoulder, neck and back of her head.

She then pulled away from him, and he apologised for what he had done. The woman then reported the August 2016 incident to police and he was arrested.
    Certainly this guy was a bit of an ass and deserved a good slap. OTOH, he apologized and stepped back.

Here is the opposite end of the spectrum; compare the repercussions...

Grooming gangs abused more than 700 women and girls around Newcastle after police appeared to punish victims

'Sexual exploitation is happening in towns and cities across the country,' serious case review warns

Friday 23 February 2018

Grooming gangs abused more than 700 women and girls around Newcastle with “arrogant persistence” after police appeared to punish victims while letting the perpetrators walk free, a case review has found.

The report into the response by authorities to child sexual exploitation found that before a large-scale police operation was launched in 2014, officers’ actions were sending an “unhelpful” message to perpetrators.

It warned that abusers are still preying on girls across the UK, and called for urgent action from the Government.

Investigators said the abuse could not be stopped without work to understand the profiles, motivations and cultural influences of perpetrators, after finding similarities with grooming in Rotherham, Rochdale and Oxford.

Officials found that although a crackdown on child exploitation was swiftly launched when victims came forward in 2014, the abuse had not been halted.

“Unlike some other areas, Newcastle agencies did not try and sweep this under the carpet but actively went looking for it and as a result a large number of perpetrators were arrested and prosecuted, and victims saved from further trauma,” said former barrister David Spicer, who led the review.

“Sadly, it is still happening in Newcastle and other cities, but this city is determined to tackle it.”

After examining evidence on the abuse of hundreds of girls in the North-east, investigators concluded that local authorities claiming there is no grooming in their area “are not looking hard enough”.

--snip--

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8225106.html