Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Man, 58, must sign sex offender's register for putting his arm around female friend/kissing her shoulder
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Man, 58, must sign sex offender's register for putting his arm around female friend/kissing her shoulder

this is CRAZY!

i have been hit on a lot in life. i have had many men go far beyond hitting on me. i have had WAY worse than this woman had happen. this is nuts! the only thing in here that i am unsure about is if the man is married or not. chalk that up to really bad reporting nowadays. regardless, this guy was making a pass at a friend he thought he had a shot with. he was wrong. we can talk about the finer details till the cows come home, but this guy is not a sexual predator. he now has to be registered on the sexual predator listing in the uk (and thus the eu i assume). good heavens. this guy's life is ruined. i just cannot see how making a pass at a woman is now grounds for having to be listed on the registry. it used to be that if a man stepped over a line and the woman felt uncomfortable about it that much, she would say something to the boyfriend/husband/brother/male friend/etc, and it would be handled amongst the men. usually with a friendly admonition depending on the level of overstepping. i just an not seeing how this warranted going to the police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...le-friend.html

Ex-company director, 58, who has never even had a parking ticket must sign sex offender's register for putting his arm around female friend and kissing her shoulder

• William Freeman has to sign sex offender's register for making a pass at friend
    • He admits sexual assault after he put his arm around her and kissed her shoulder
    • Freeman also given 12 month conditional discharge at Warwick Crown Court
    • His victim is undergoing counselling and fears seeing him in public again
    An ex-company director has to register as a sex offender for putting his arm around a female friend and kissing her on the shoulder.

William Freeman, 58, was talking to the woman about a swarm of wasps she had seen on the roof of a building when he made a pass at her.

The woman turned to look up at the nest when Freeman, a former director of Northampton Water Ski Club, put his arm around her, Warwick Crown Court heard.
    Freeman, who has never even had a parkingticket, then kissed the startled woman on her shoulder, neck and back of her head.

She then pulled away from him, and he apologised for what he had done. The woman then reported the August 2016 incident to police and he was arrested.

Freeman, of Barford, Warwick, originally denied a charge of sexual assault, but changed his plea to guilty on the first day of his trial.

Judge Sylvia de Bertodano, said: 'I am glad you have accepted today your responsibility for this, rather than putting this lady through a trial.

'It is difficult to know what to say to someone like you.

'I don't know what was going through your mind, and I don't suppose you do either.
    +2

Mr Freeman appeared at Warwick Crown Court, where he was ordered to sign sex offenders register and given a 12 month conditional discharge

'This was an impulsive act. You have had a very serious lesson taught to you - you do not make advances towards women who don't want you to.

'I am not belittling what happened, but I do take into account that in the 18 months since this, there has been no trouble at all, and I am convinced there will be no trouble in the future.'

Prosecutor Bernard Linnemann said the woman called the police after speaking to her sister and her partner about what had happened.

When Freeman, who was of previous good character, was arrested and interviewed, he denied committing any offence.

Mr Linnemann added that the incident has caused the woman a great deal of hardship, and she is undertaking counselling and having to 'live a life of avoidance' when she is out because she is worried about coming across Freeman.

Ann Cotcher QC, defending, said: 'He is 58, and is in a close and loving relationship.
    'It was an isolated incident in a character without blemish.

'It was an incident that lasted but a moment, and one he has regretted ever since.
    'It is so unlikely anything like this will ever happen again. He is a very frightened man, a very nervous man. Just the waiting is punishment in itself.

'He has never even had a parking ticket before.'

Freeman was given a 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to sign as a sex offender when he appeared at court on Wednesday.
    float like a butterfly...

The "War On Men".

Judge Sylvia de Bertodano, said: 'I am glad you have accepted today your responsibility for this, rather than putting this lady through a trial.

What the Hell is wrong with people?
    The population is turning into insane zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post

What the Hell is wrong with people?
    The population is turning into insane zombies.
    i know!! this whole article and the interaction in the court is just off the charts #@&%*! up!

Colorado, via People's Republic of New York
    Great Britain; enough said....
    " 'cause we'll put a boot up your ass, it's the American way".

Preps = "Git 'r done"
    Preps = "Just do it"

What was the song...oh yes "where have all the cowboys gone". They are being socially castrated.
    Want a man, let them be one. Things like this make them not want to touch or even look at an American women.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Quote Originally Posted by mbabulldog View Post
    Great Britain; enough said....
    This. They won't be happy until the entire country is voluntarily castrated, except for the Muslims, of course. But saying that over there would be hate speech, so the Muzzies are safe. Talk about an upside down world!

Summerthyme

A man's got to know his limitations.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    A man's got to know his limitations.
    not sure how you mean that

And women wonder why men are pulling away. Its because of nonsense like this. If the basic facts of the story are true: (he made his move, she didn't like it and let him know about it, he then apologized) then it never should have involved the police or courts. The feminazis will be proud of her.
    "There are those who said that this day would never come, what are they to say now?" - Unknown Covenant Prophet, Halo 2 trailer.

Only A Mule is Positive. Keep An Open Mind. - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by hunybee View Post
    not sure how you mean that
    If you don't know the answer to your question, in this case is the lady accepting of an advance, you (the man here) should probably not move forward with actions that could put your peter in a pickle.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    If you don't know the answer to your question, in this case is the lady accepting of an advance, you (the man here) should probably not move forward with actions that could put your peter in a pickle.
    oh ok, now i understand

When Russian Bears and Badgers visit the UK, I won't cry for them. Like many US cities, they need a thorough cleansing.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th

He put his arm around her, kissed her shoulder, and now she needs counseling? How do people become so fragile? It makes me wonder what the authorities are covering up while they freak over nothing.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

This is what feminism has brought us to: the criminalizing of normal behavior. Every woman has had to fend off unwelcome approaches. It certainly shouldn't be what this woman made it to be: assault. It's not like he threw her on the ground and ripped her clothes off. That would be assault! This hysterical reaction on the part of the woman has been coached and encouraged by those wanting to change normal relations between men and women and turn everything around so the woman is the aggressor. I feel like everyone on the left has lost their grip on reality. I know, it doesn't say anything about anyone's politics in the article, but this is where this thinking comes from. The judge should have scolded the woman, not the man.

In today's day and age.....DO NOT fish off the Company pier.
    Says the guy that hired a beautiful sweetie that became my wife four years later. But that was 20+ years ago.

Southside

Quote Originally Posted by cleobc View Post
    This is what feminism has brought us to: the criminalizing of normal behavior. Every woman has had to fend off unwelcome approaches. It certainly shouldn't be what this woman made it to be: assault. It's not like he threw her on the ground and ripped her clothes off. That would be assault! This hysterical reaction on the part of the woman has been coached and encouraged by those wanting to change normal relations between men and women and turn everything around so the woman is the aggressor. I feel like everyone on the left has lost their grip on reality. I know, it doesn't say anything about anyone's politics in the article, but this is where this thinking comes from. The judge should have scolded the woman, not the man.
    Prosecutor Bernard Linnemann said the woman called the police after speaking to her sister and her partner about what had happened.
    I wonder about the background of these 2 people and their influence on this travesty?

Quote Originally Posted by Southside View Post
    In today's day and age.....DO NOT fish off the Company pier.
    Says the guy that hired a beautiful sweetie that became my wife four years later. But that was 20+ years ago.

Southside
    Problem is the open beaches and riverbanks aren't looking so good either. You can still fish off a private yacht, but you'd better have insurance on it first.

And this is in Jollye Olde Engalande, where they let muzzies rape their little girls by the dozens with no repercussions.

Disgusting cucks...
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by 1911user View Post
    I wonder about the background of these 2 people and their influence on this travesty?
    that was sommething that struck me immediately, and wondered if anyone else would see it. the wording is so very pc, it is hard to tell who is what here. is the "partner" a man or a woman? if it is a woman, i'm sorry, but it would sure look like the typical man hate deal.

if it is a man, i am still wondering why the heck he didn't just go handle it? if the guy didn't know she was involved with another guy, then it would normally be a "i am her boyfriend/husband. perhaps you didn't know that. now that you do, i trust that will never happen again, right?"

done deal

Quote Originally Posted by 1911user View Post
    I wonder about the Partner. Did the guy make a pass at a lesbian? I don't agree with the out come of this, but seriously, you can't grab and kiss people just because you want to. Not now anyway. But this never should have gone to the cops. This woman should "live a life of avoidance". She wrecked this guys life for no good reason.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Ex-company director, 58,
    As in - deep saddlebag.

As in - pay me now or I'll blow a whistle.

He obviously didn't pay. And was foolish enough to let it go beyond "my word against yours."

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

This is just one reason why - MGTOW is growing like wild fire.

Once the pendulum starts swinging back the other way - and it has - no telling what is going to happen.

If I had a little company - I would think long and hard about whether to hire a woman.

Why take the chance?

Seriously why?

IMO women better start killing these feminist termites fast - before the whole house comes down.

Let the flaming begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post

Once the pendulum starts swinging back the other way - and it has - no telling what is going to happen.

If I had a little company - I would think long and hard about whether to hire a woman.

Why take the chance?

Seriously why?

IMO women better start killing these feminist termites fast - before the whole house comes down.

Let the flaming begin.
    No flaming. Right on. Same reason you try not to hire African decedents of any type, especially the goat humpers.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th

Some in the state legal system needs to steep in and fix that as thats serious abuse of the laws beyond what it was intended for.

The judge should be censured for it too.

Every woman or girl that a man doesn't know extremely well and can be fully counted upon to be level-headed and predictable MUST be totally shunned and avoided to every extent possible.

No close quarters. No alone in a room. No idle conversation, nothing except the bare minimum that is absolutely required. Shunned and avoided. No exceptions. Treat them as you would a person with a disease.

You're a potential target, men. Act accordingly.
    The country has been conquered and is under occupation. That's a fact. Before you dispute it, gather your facts. Got any?
    "No one in this world, so far as I know, ...has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people." H.L. Mencken
    "Oh, the Drama!"

Why take the chance?

Seriously why?

Let the flaming begin.
    For more information on this topic, just run a search for the "#MeToo Backlash." It's happening in many places, from what I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by DHR43 View Post
    Every woman or girl that a man doesn't know extremely well and can be fully counted upon to be level-headed and predictable MUST be totally shunned and avoided to every extent possible.

No close quarters. No alone in a room. No idle conversation, nothing except the bare minimum that is absolutely required. Shunned and avoided. No exceptions. Treat them as you would a person with a disease.

You're a potential target, men. Act accordingly.
    The downside here, of course, is that it becomes impossible to know someone extremely well and fully count on them without making contact with them first. It's the Catch-22iest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    And this is in Jollye Olde Engalande, where they let muzzies rape their little girls by the dozens with no repercussions.

Disgusting cucks...
    Exactly the contrast I was thinking about. Disgusting!

Why take the chance?

Seriously why?

Let the flaming begin.
    Sadly, I have to completely agree with you: Why indeed. MGTOW makes me sad too, but I understand that one too.

As for the OP - GB is really gone, isn't it. They let grooming gangs go for years - no problem with that apparently. Rape stats are thru the roof with their new countrymen who face little to no consequence. Now some guy makes a not-that-terrible move on a friend and his life is ruined because she is an idiot and because the judge is an idiot. Insanity was the right category for this one. SMH
    All that is gold does not glitter....

I'm not saying he crossed the line but this makes think this puts a new spin on an adolescents' "first kiss". I'd be terrified if I was a young man right now.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." George Orwell

LORD LOVE A DUCK!!!

Have the English TOTALLY lost their minds?!?!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Whoa. Uncle Joe Biden better stay out England.

i think that he was over charged .according to ohio state law this would not even be a charge of sexual imposition as he did not touch any of her erogenous zones .more like sexual harassment .in the case of punishment for sexual harassment the only time you see any jail time is when the victim is under the age of 16 .up to 2 years of prison .over the age of 16 it is mostly loss off job .civil lawsuit .but no where does the offender have to register as an sex offender .this is from business law .com.
    who ever this mans lawyer is they should be disbarred and sued for judicial malpractice .
    my thoughts are pretty clear on this no one should have to put up with sexual harassment let alone sexual assault of any kind .

Ann Cotcher QC, defending, said: 'He is 58, and is in a close and loving relationship.

William Freeman, 58, was talking to the woman about a swarm of wasps she had seen on the roof of a building when he made a pass at her.

The woman turned to look up at the nest when Freeman, a former director of Northampton Water Ski Club, put his arm around her, Warwick Crown Court heard.
    Freeman, who has never even had a parking ticket, then kissed the startled woman on her shoulder, neck and back of her head.

He never should have done that. It was a stupid assault. Just because you are acquainted with someone doesn't give them the right to put their paws on you.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by mrrk1562 View Post
    i think that he was over charged .according to ohio state law this would not even be a charge of sexual imposition as he did not touch any of her erogenous zones .more like sexual harassment .in the case of punishment for sexual harassment the only time you see any jail time is when the victim is under the age of 16 .up to 2 years of prison .over the age of 16 it is mostly loss off job .civil lawsuit .but no where does the offender have to register as an sex offender .this is from business law .com.
    who ever this mans lawyer is they should be disbarred and sued for judicial malpractice .
    my thoughts are pretty clear on this no one should have to put up with sexual harassment let alone sexual assault of any kind .
    Mrrk... this is England... the formerly "great" Britain. Different laws and standards over there, although if we don't get a rein on the crazy feminists in this country, it sadly won't be long...

Summerthyme

Nothing to do with "feminism." Nobody has any right to touch you without your permission, let alone slobber all over you. Period.

He never should have done that. It was a stupid assault. Just because you are acquainted with someone doesn't give them the right to put their paws on you.
    Even agreeing that it was "stupid"... IF the report is true, and I've seen plenty of women hugely exaggerate stuff like this...

What ever happened to the gasp of outrage, a shocked, "how dare you?", and a sharp slap across the face? Why do we have to drag the police, attorneys, half this woman's social circle, and the news media into a giant, overwrought circus while we make sure the poor schlub never works again?

They were, apparently, standing VERY close to each other. Apparently, she had no objection to that... He, apparently (being utterly clueless, and likely sex starved) was overcome by her loveliness, perfume and close proximity, and made a move.

Stupid? Apparently... although with a different woman, his awkward advance might well have been welcomed and reciprocated.

Criminal?! Not in ANY sane universe! God, this species is doomed!

BTW... I detest being touched by anyone except close loved ones. I can handle the brief social hug expected in many circles (I have a Greek daughter-in-law... get togethers with her large extended family is one giant hug fest!). *I don't stand within hugging and kissing distance of men!* And if one tried the old trick of pulling me towards him with an arm around my shoulder to better "show me something", he'd get a sharp elbow in the gut. Too many people give out very mixed messages, and then scream "assault". Now, if she had immediately pulled away from him, said, "what are you doing?!" in firm, shocked- not coy- tones, and he had continued to try to nuzzle and kiss her, THEN you've moved into a different level. No absolutrly means no. But too often gals are saying "maybe" with their body language, and they get all shocked when a guy tried to see if they mean it.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Even agreeing that it was "stupid"... IF the report is true, and I've seen plenty of women hugely exaggerate stuff like this...

What ever happened to the gasp of outrage, a shocked, "how dare you?", and a sharp slap across the face? Why do we have to drag the police, attorneys, half this woman's social circle, and the news media into a giant, overwrought circus while we make sure the poor schlub never works again?

They were, apparently, standing VERY close to each other. Apparently, she had no objection to that... He, apparently (being utterly clueless, and likely sex starved) was overcome by her loveliness, perfume and close proximity, and made a move.

Stupid? Apparently... although with a different woman, his awkward advance might well have been welcomed and reciprocated.

Criminal?! Not in ANY sane universe! God, this species is doomed!

Summerthyme
    She already has a partner, as does he. As for "sex-starved," what is he a freaking muzzie? That's too bad. I'm not of the school that says blame the women just because she happens to be there. He GRABBED her. She had no idea it was coming, let alone gave him permission to touch her. Just because he never even had a parking ticket before doesn't mean he hasn't pulled that stunt on other women. And they didn't report it.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    She already has a partner, as does he. As for "sex-starved," what is he a freaking muzzie? That's too bad. I'm not of the school that says blame the women just because she happens to be there. He GRABBED her. She had no idea it was coming, let alone gave him permission to touch her. Just because he never even had a parking ticket before doesn't mean he hasn't pulled that stunt on other women. And they didn't report it.
    I just knew you'd have a psychic link to the back story...

There was NO crime here!