Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Prophets/Analyst on the current world economic situation.
+ Reply to Thread

Prophets/Analyst on the current world economic situation.

In the past few years it appears that more people are identifying themselves as prophets or analysts. I know I will take some heat for this statement but it is just my opinion. This is just a few of the following:

True News Rick Wiles interviewed Mena Lee Grebin who said that 2016 was the year that serious problems would occur. I posted the interview on TB.

The Jim Bakker program where Rabbi Jonathan Cahn stated that there were 13 days in October 2016 that various prophetic events would occur.

Jim even went on to say that if you dont have your stored food by October of that year that you may never be able to obtain any.

Cliff High silver will take off in December 2017.

In fact every time silver goes up .10 the bull market is on.I wish I would have saved the headlines every time silver went up.

Mark Taylor that the indictments will be in February 2018 because February being the coldest month less people would be on the streets condemning the arrests.

Jim Richards: the collapse will be Oct 2017.

There are more but this is just a sample. I am not scoffing, not at all. At some point they will be correct like a broken clock which is correct twice a day. The minute they put a date and time on the event and it fails to occur they lose credibility. This is where the difference lies between a prophet and a watchman.

Wouldn't trust Rick Wiles to tell me what time it was.

Jim Bakker either.

Made some money with Clif back when he was still associated with Geo. Ure and was predicting movement in the QQQs.

Mark Taylor?

Rickards is fun to watch and read but he extrapolates beyond his data too much.
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

The current crop of 'prophets' are frankly deluding themselves and those who listen to them. Going back to the old testament there were only one or two real prophets for the hundreds that call themselves a prophet and if possible it's even worse today. Of course when I use that term I refer to those who claim that God told them this, that or the other thing and then they lay out a timeline or date. The timeline or date inevitably fails and then instead of repenting and admitting that they didn't hear from God they always walk back their failure and then are quiet for a few weeks until people forget and then come right back and do it again. These people are a dime a dozen and don't know any more than you or I do. In the new testament the office of prophet was done away with as believers are supposed to have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. If the Spirit of God is guiding you then what need do you have of a prophet?

I'm a lot easier on the analysts. Reason being that everything is so manipulated today that how can you accurately analyze much of anything other than just generics. We know that our current financial system is manipulated and inherently not only unstable but unsustainable. We also know that the end of that is always collapse. What we don't know is the date, the time or exactly how it's all going to come apart. Most of the analysts are simply taking their best guess which may be based factually or not. So what we as individuals have to do is to step back and look at the big picture and also to use multiple sources and our God given common sense which I admit isn't so common in the environment today.

I prep in all ways because it's common sense and not because I claim that God specifically told me to do so. It's simple prudence and wisdom. The saying that I've adopted is 'When it happens, it happens and until it happens it hasn't happened yet'. So keep on keeping on, stay level headed and tune out all the phog to the best of your ability. And most important remember that God has all in firm control. Reminding myself of this daily helps me to sleep well at night.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post

I prep in all ways because it's common sense and not because I claim that God specifically told me to do so. It's simple prudence and wisdom. The saying that I've adopted is 'When it happens, it happens and until it happens it hasn't happened yet'. So keep on keeping on, stay level headed and tune out all the phog to the best of your ability. And most important remember that God has all in firm control. Reminding myself of this daily helps me to sleep well at night.
    There are verses in the bible that could be taken as just that.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Hfcomms:

an injection of sanity and common sense - spoken with profound clarity

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    There are verses in the bible that could be taken as just that.
    Sure. And if someone says That God told them to prep who am I to argue with that? However when someone says that God has revealed to them specific events and timelines and then presents themselves as a prophet or someone who hears from God and then the prediction fails by definition they are a false prophet. You get one shot at it and one only...no walking it back when the prediction fails. I can count on one hand the times that God has specifically told me something within a certain time period. The revelations were just for me and not to be shared and each time it happened just as I was told. Some of these so called 'prophets' spew predictions left and right like God tells them things repeatedly and their predictions either obviously fail or they are so general in specifics that they can then claim some sort of success. I can claim that God told me the stock market is going to go down in the next few days and that is so general I have a pretty decent shot of being right but that doesn't mean that God specifically revealed that to me.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html