Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Lt.Gen Flynn legal defense fund
+ Reply to Thread

Lt.Gen Flynn legal defense fund

As most of you have read by now, General Flynn has to sell his house to pay legal fees.

There is a fund to help him. I wasn't sure it was real or a scam, but I looked it up and it's run by his sister for him.
    The donate button takes you to a choice to use PayPal or a credit card.
    I donated.

Just wanted to let everyone know it's legit. I want to help Gen Flynn in his legal defense caused by the Hildabeast. I see no reason for him to suffer while "she" walks free...

The legal defense fund website is mikeflynndefensefund.org
    Last edited by bbbuddy; 03-07-2018 at 12:56 AM.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

I'm kind of surprised at the lack of response to this post.

I thought we'd have a few people interested in helping out a patriot attacked by the swamp....

And this is a bump for more members to see the post.

Don't take this wrong, but ...

If you had made what a 3-star makes for the past howevermany years, I wouldn't be sending you money either.

https://www.military-ranks.org/army/...nt-general-pay
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Don't take this wrong, but ...

If you had made what a 3-star makes for the past howevermany years, I wouldn't be sending you money either.

https://www.military-ranks.org/army/...nt-general-pay
    So you think it's ok for the 3 star to lose his retirement house because the of Hildabeast and swamp? Because I don't care how much money you make, it's just plain wrong.

I have sent money to Dennis every time he's needed it even though he makes way more than we ever did. Did the same for other folks here.

PDJT is a billionaire and I still set money for his campaign. Sometimes it's all about the support, not the money.
    A couple hundred thousand people sending a dollar or two or more can make a huge difference.

Lt. General Flynn passed my personal PING test long ago.

Thank you for the link. I will bookmark for action soon.

Lots of obligations to catch up on. Personal, family, and promises.

[url]http://abcnews.go.com/US/flynn-selling-house-pay-legal-bills-trump-probe/story?id=53545172[/url

Flynn selling house to pay legal bills in Trump probe
    By JAMES GORDON MEEK
    Mar 6, 2018

PHOTO: Michael Flynn, former national security adviser to President Donald Trump, leaves following his plea hearing at the Prettyman Federal Courthouse Dec. 1, 2017 in Washington

WATCH Michael Flynn: Everything you need to know. (Video at link)

Michael Flynn, the retired Army general and ex-Trump national security adviser who pleaded guilty last year to lying to FBI agents about his Russian contacts, has put his Virginia home up for sale to pay mounting legal fees, friends and family members told ABC News.

Flynn's 13-year-old, three-bedroom townhouse in Old Town Alexandria outside Washington, which he bought three years ago, was listed for sale in December with an asking price of $895,000 — money he will use to pay his high legal defense debts, his brother Joe Flynn said Monday.

The retired three-star general and former Defense Intelligence Agency director withdrew to his hometown of Middletown, R.I., last year after he was dismissed by President Donald Trump 24 days into his role as national security adviser, later becoming embroiled in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Flynn pleaded guilty on Dec. 1 to lying to FBI agents about his contacts with Russian officials. He misled agents during a White House meeting early in 2017.

"I'm not going to sugarcoat it, this has been a trying experience” for Flynn and his wife, Lori, his youngest brother told ABC News. "It has been a crucible and it's not over."

Mueller is digging into whether Trump's presidential campaign colluded with Russian government efforts to disrupt or influence the 2016 election.

Interested in Russia Investigation?

The investigators led by the former FBI director — once a colleague of Flynn's — scrutinized the general's contacts with Russians, such as the Kremlin’s ambassador in Washington, to whom he spoke about fighting ISIS and possibly other matters at the president-elect’s direction during the post-election transition.

Former Trump aide tells loved ones of plans to plead guilty, cooperate with special counsel
    Mueller 'should look at' whether Trump lied to the public over wanting to fire special counsel: Ken Starr
    Trump considered firing Mueller, source says

Joe Flynn and other family members set up a defense fund for Flynn to collect donations from supporters. He wouldn't disclose how much has been raised, but he said the family has been surprised and deeply moved by the thousands of individual donations they've received, none of which came from foreign nationals or from Flynn's former boss, Trump.

On Monday, Flynn's criminal defense lawyer Robert Kelner, who negotiated the plea deal with Mueller’s team, declined to comment.

Legal fees in high-profile criminal investigations can easily skyrocket, according to experts.

"Six figures is not at all unusual in a big case like this," said Solomon Wisenberg, who served as deputy independent counsel in the obstruction of justice probe of former President Bill Clinton’s relationship with Monica Lewinsky and his alleged ties to Whitewater.

By pleading guilty, “I guarantee Flynn saved himself a lot of money,” he added.

But the legal debt is not why Flynn decided to plead guilty to the felony count of lying to the FBI, said his friend, historian and commentator Michael Ledeen.

"I think," Ledeen said, "he wanted to stop the pain."

ABC News' Ali Dukakis contributed to this report.