Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

FASCISM College librarians argue Christians who say 'God bless you' are Islamophobic
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    If you’ve ever wished someone a “Merry Christmas” or said “God bless you” when someone sneezes, you’ve committed an act of “Islamomisic microaggressions,” according to college librarians at a Massachusetts college.

What about if I smack a muzloid upside the head with a pound of raw bacon...?
    I believe that is felonious bacon abuse.

Follow the money...... who gives to that school. Muslims? Soros? Guarantee they both have financial interests in this........as their money propels this. Look at the mass movement of high school kids for Florida, ban guns......... same money, same propagandists...same librarians........same organizers............often with purple or pink hair. Pick out the lesbians......should darn near be a game with points, with sodomite boys included........sad world, knowing, understanding the depth of the depravity and evil.

Islam is as Ragnarok knows. Now Christianphobia is real, due to microaggressions. Islamaphobia (though it is misused, should be Islamahate) is due to murder, rape, and a host of attacks with death the goal as highlighted in their religious book the Koran.....compare the two please. Islam is political......a third party that must be beat down for what it is...antithetical to all things American, though it aligns a bit too much with the progressive democrat party of AMeriKa in it's hate for the Constitutional Republic of America. Not one inch of America should allow Islam, outside of the true history of such a monster that it is in textbooks nationwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    Islam is as Ragnarok knows. Now Christianphobia is real, due to microaggressions. Islamaphobia (though it is misused, should be Islamahate) is due to murder, rape, and a host of attacks with death the goal as highlighted in their religious book the Koran.....compare the two please. Islam is political......a third party that must be beat down for what it is...antithetical to all things American, though it aligns a bit too much with the progressive democrat party of AMeriKa in it's hate for the Constitutional Republic of America. Not one inch of America should allow Islam, outside of the true history of such a monster that it is in textbooks nationwide.
    The very tactics and long term strategy of labeling critics is explained in a class action lawsuit that was filed in 2004, on the behalf of the victims of 9/11. The Estate of John P. O’Neill Sr. et. al. v. Al Baraka Investment and Development Corporation et. al. listed the Council of American Islamic Relations ( CAIR ) as a defendant. The lawsuit explained that:

The unique role played by CAIR and CAIR-Canada is to manipulate the legal systems of the United States and Canada in a manner that allows them to silence critics, analysts, commentators, media organizations, and government officials by leveling false charges of discrimination, libel, slander and defamation. In addition, both organizations have actively sought to hamper governmental anti-terrorism efforts by direct propaganda activities aimed at police, first-responders, and intelligence agencies through so-called sensitivity training. Their goal is to create as much self-doubt, hesitation, fear of name-calling, and litigation within police departments and intelligence agencies as possible so as to render such authorities ineffective in pursuing international and domestic terrorist entities… The role of CAIR and CAIR-Canada is to wage PSYOPS (psychological warfare) and disinformation activities on behalf of Whabbi-based [Wahhabi-based, DP] Islamic terrorists throughout North America. They are the intellectual "shock troops" of Islamic terrorism. In the years and months leading up to the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 these organizations were very effective in helping to ensure that North American law enforcement and intelligence officials were sufficiently deaf, dumb, and blind to help pave the way for the attacks on the United States. The role played by these entities is an absolutely essential part of the mix of forces arrayed against the United States as they help soften-up targeted countries so as to facilitate and enhance the likelihood for a successful attack.”
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

SO.................

the ONLY group these librarians feel suffer if someone wishes a "God Bless you" on them..........are Muslims?

What about Buddhists?

Rastafarians?

Hindus?

Sikhs?

Confucians?

Wiccans?

Aren't THEY being the ones who are "micro-aggressing" here, since obviously they care NOTHING about the feelings of the followers of ANY other religion than Islam????????????????
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    SO.................

the ONLY group these librarians feel suffer if someone wishes a "God Bless you" on them..........are Muslims?

What about Buddhists?

Rastafarians?

Hindus?

Sikhs?

Confucians?

Wiccans?

Aren't THEY being the ones who are "micro-aggressing" here, since obviously they care NOTHING about the feelings of the followers of ANY other religion than Islam????????????????
    Now there you go...

Being all full of common sense and exposing the hypocrisy of the progressives.

That'll get you nowhere in life!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Would be an accurate statement except for the bolded... Not even close...
    I fully understand that Judeo-Christians and muzzies don't want to acknowledge that they're cousins. Nonetheless, cousins they are. They all worship the god of Abraham.

There are going to be lot of surprises come Judgement Day.
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    I fully understand that Judeo-Christians and muzzies don't want to acknowledge that they're cousins. Nonetheless, cousins they are. They all worship the god of Abraham.
    Obviously, you have never compared the religions beyond the lip service they give.

The God of Judeo-Christianity has nothing in common with the god of Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    In colleges, yes, because the "awardwinningbecause I showed up" snowflakes come in as Freshmen not knowing how to use a library. They don't know how to find a book, or how to research. They have to take a class that teaches them how to use a library. No lie.
    Public libraries are becoming automated.
    Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    They think the Dewey Decimal System is another new math.

(showing your age v)
    ISU uses a modified Library of Congress catalog system not the Dewey Decimal System we all learned in public libraries and public school.

The class is called library 160. Pass fail graded. You can not graduate without passing. Even if the only class you have not taken completing you course of study is library 160.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    No, they do not. The islamic god has no son. The Christian God does. Two entirely different beings.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

No, they do not. The islamic god has no son. The Christian God does. Two entirely different beings.
    And that is just the tip of the iceberg in the differences... Anyone who says they "all worship the God of Abraham" is either lying or wilfully ignorant. There is no third option.

Let’s not forget that mohammed was no Jesus, in any, shape, or form. Ask Ragnorak for details. Pedophile, thief, I can’t remember the rest. I believe he was self-proclaimed and the cult of conquest he created has nothing to do with the principles of any other valid religion.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.