Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SOFT NEWS Amazon is getting funky
+ Reply to Thread

Amazon is getting funky

i wish there was a PIA prefix, as this would fit perfectly.

i use amazon alot as im very rural and dont get out much, they used to ship alot via UPS and FEDEX with some PO. it was very reliable and easy for home delivery and id even get a good bit of grocery stuff.

but it has really gone downhill. now it is almost all PO delivery and its sort of a real PIA for me as we do not have home mail delivery in area. there is a street box about 1 mile away and if you order a box too big to fit and carriers dont remember or feel like calling you so you can drive down to meet the carriers you dont really know if or when you will get your stuff. and if someone is in a pissy mood they will send it back as undeliverable as its too big to fit in the box and they dont feel like calling you in the morning, it has happened.

now amazon seems to be going more wonky than usual.

lately ive ordered something, paid for it, the transaction completed and i get the alert item has shipped to be told later it doesnt exist, it was never shipped and they are issuing a credit.
    OR
    you pay for an iten that is advertised to have 2 to a package, only get one.
    OR
    you get alert that PO attempted home delivery , no one was there so package was SHIPPED BACK. this is a bald faced lie. there aint no home delivery here in any fashion by the PO so someone is lying.
    OR
    you put something in your cart and it sits with some other things for a few days til you decide your ready to buy and the price has increased. so i delete it from my cart and the next day the price has deceased. they play that game ALOT. i always delete it and buy from some other site. just pisses me off.
    OR
    you order something and note the approx delivery date to make sure it can be picked up and not sit overnight freezing in the street box as it is a food item. you dont want it to freeze. to find out later in evening it has been delivered early (with no alert) and has been sitting in the street box.

at least walmat ships UPS and FEDEX with only a few PO shipments. far more reliable and at least for Me, i get home delivery and dont have to worry about finding someone to go get my mail.

this evening i get an email i got 6 lbs of walnuts that have been sitting in the street box for a day or so and another order that originally claimed to be already delivered today, now says ooop, it never existed and there is no order and you will get a credit. AND i got an alert that an order i made was cancelled due to the address being wrong. they friggen sent it to someone who was on my address list. you know, that list you have for relatives and friedns you have that you have to click thru to insert for the order? they just sent it to one of those addresses out of the blue . i nver clicked thru to change the address for that order. at least they are going to credit me back for that too. they told me i could reorder but to put a better address in. im soooooo fed up.

amazon needs to die. i think they are just
    Skynet Jr.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

I had Amazon lose 50% of my orders in two months and the Amazon drivers got very snarky when I caught them delivering to the wrong house. I stopped using Amazon and found cheaper online alternatives so I am glad Amazon messed up so many of my orders, otherwise I would never have found the cheaper alternatives.

eta:
    Chewy.com for dog orders (includes aquarium antibiotics)
    Netrition.com for low carb food (all health foods available)
    -Both are much better packaged, cheaper in price and delivered to my front door every time.
    Last edited by iboya; 03-06-2018 at 11:46 AM.
    Mat6:12 - And forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us. 1Thes4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.www.fidf.orghttps://www.joshuafund.com/http://www.compassion.com/

I agree with you Jazzy on the Post Office issues... used to be reliable UPS deliveries. Just yesterday I had to hunt down a box from Amazon that was left at one of the two Post Offices that serve our rural community. A lot of phone calls and driving to and fro on muddy roads (it's mud season here). All because the jeep that the delivery person drives can't hold all the Amazon boxes these days.
    “The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.” - George S. Patton

Just watching Fox and friends and reportedly Amazon is going into banking. Specifically checking accounts.
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

I noticed some weird things lately too. Last week I had two orders go through and the next day got an email stating that due to low inventory they were no longer available. The same email said if I still wanted the item it was available from other sellers at a higher price. Got suspicious after the second order, but hasn't happened since. Stuff happens.

I also hate the stuff delivered by PO. Usually adds a day onto the delivery. We're lucky that our mail lady will deliver to our mud room if the package won't fit in the mail box. When she is on vacation, the temporary person will stick a slip in the box that it needs to be picked up at the PO. Which is only open four hours a day. Pain in the butt.

I've noticed the same thing here in rural Arizona. Very reliable with UPS then they switched to post office delivery about 2 years ago which is a major pain and not reliable. I spoke to our mail delivery person at work this Christmas. She said Amazon pays the PO $1.50 per package regardless of size to deliver. She said our local PO has a very hard time keeping up because so many people now use Amazon.

I have tried Walmart but I have had bad experiences with not getting merchandise. They always kindly refund my money but I need the product.
    "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

One thing I've run into lately is the companies I ordered from are "accidently" double shipping orders. Like they are taking a chance it would be too much trouble to send back. I personally think they are doing it on purpose.
    Also been seeing huge price increases on some regularly bought items.

My mail delivery guy is the best and Ontrac is the absolute worst. They delivered over my fence after 9 the other night.

I've had a couple of orders not come through, so amazon refunded me the money. Both were coming from china, imagine that. I'm ok with my boxes coming thru usps only because our maillady is a dream, and I can text with her about where to put something if I'm not home....or if something weird comes up. She loves her job and loves her customers. She does hate amazon deliveries....but only because amazon boxes have more than doubled her daily packages....and the usps hasn't been paying her for delivering more mail! That should change soon....she has a count going on now....finally. But she gets HUGE pkgs thru amazon, and her vehicle isn't a big brown truck, ya know! She regularly makes a second trip now t the post office to reload....oh...and cannot leave in the am's till the amazon shipment arrives. She was consistently at our house by 10-1030 every am....and it's now sometime between 11-12 before she gets here....and we're about 40 min into her route.....so it's a longer day for her now. Before amazon shipments, she was done with work around 2-230pm, sometimes sooner.....now it's 4-5....and later. Makes for a pretty long day.

But I know tons and tons of people have issues with their mailperson and deliveries....so I can see that being an issue. Plus, like the OP's complaint....boxes don't come to the door, so that's a trip to the po every time....ugh!!!!

Never had home delivery of mail by the PO up here in Maine. Always the PO. Yeah, you have to go get it. Fortunately we have had really good clerks at our PO and I can call first to make sure we actually have a package there before heading out.

I use Amazon a lot too cause we live a long way from any real stores other than our large grocery store in town and they don't always have what we need.

I really hate the new Smart Post thing tho. It takes a lot longer to get here with UPS having to hand off the package to the USPS somewhere along the line. Sometimes a package will sit just south of us for two or three days before it finally gets up here. Sigh.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

My biggest complaint is fake products. DH read that over 90% of their hair/makeup/body care products are cheap knock offs made to look like the real deal and they will not do a thing about it even though they claimed to have cracked down on it a year ago. Now I'm afraid to order from them.

Quote Originally Posted by BoPeep View Post
    I've had a couple of orders not come through, so amazon refunded me the money. Both were coming from china, imagine that. I'm ok with my boxes coming thru usps only because our maillady is a dream, and I can text with her about where to put something if I'm not home....or if something weird comes up. She loves her job and loves her customers. She does hate amazon deliveries....but only because amazon boxes have more than doubled her daily packages....and the usps hasn't been paying her for delivering more mail! That should change soon....she has a count going on now....finally. But she gets HUGE pkgs thru amazon, and her vehicle isn't a big brown truck, ya know! She regularly makes a second trip now t the post office to reload....oh...and cannot leave in the am's till the amazon shipment arrives. She was consistently at our house by 10-1030 every am....and it's now sometime between 11-12 before she gets here....and we're about 40 min into her route.....so it's a longer day for her now. Before amazon shipments, she was done with work around 2-230pm, sometimes sooner.....now it's 4-5....and later. Makes for a pretty long day.

But I know tons and tons of people have issues with their mailperson and deliveries....so I can see that being an issue. Plus, like the OP's complaint....boxes don't come to the door, so that's a trip to the po every time....ugh!!!!
    Same here; my maillady will actually bring stuff to the door. I work from home so I can usually take delivery right away, but she could just put one of those stupid "pick it up" slips in the mailbox.

Protip: Remember your mail carrier at Christmas. A $20 and a nice note goes a long way.

Most of the trouble I've been having is when they use "Amazon Logistics" to ship. UPS and FedEx always got my packages here (to work) and on time. DHL was pretty spot on too when they were used.
    USPS, no major complaints since again, I have my stuff shipped to work and the mail delivery here is pretty good.
    Now Amazon Logistics? Orders lost, orders delayed, orders dropped off at the wrong location, etc. Best was a package that was shown as delivered and it wasn't here. A few days later a nice lady from the daycare next door said they found a package addressed to me sitting in the bushes next to their building. When I bitched to Amazon about it, they actually asked why I didn't go over in the first place and look for my package. Yeah, because a grown man SHOULD go snooping thru the bushes next to a day care, it's such a good idea.

Until/unless they start going back to real shipping companies, I'm going to look for alternate sources for my online orders.
    We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion:
    the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission;
    which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.
    -Ayn Rand

Well, there's a reason why so many of these companies refuse to ship to a P.O. box. Nothing but complaints.
    If you don't have a deliverable address, more and more, you are going to be out of luck.

I'm lucky - good UPS and FedEx drivers, and mail people. If they have a package, they come to the door (don't leave it in the big mailbox down by the road). Even the mailman.

What Blacknarwal said is so true. Get to know these folks. I've had the same FedEx guy for about 15 years, same with UPS. My mailman has had this route about the same length, and is one of my best egg customers, so I talk to him all the time. Previous mail ladies have been close neighbors and family friends.

We've had no problem with orders from Amazon (knock on wood). We have had many problems with WalMart that I don't order from them any more.

We did have a pink slip in the mail box once for PO pickup due to bad weather with snow covered drive. The next day the PO did deliver it to porch with a note to disregard pink slip.

i think all the experiences are interesting.
    ive never had a problem with an order from walmart, it comes fedex or ups to my door. just like my amazon orders used to come.

we have 2 mail ladies who do this area and they are very nice and i always make sure to let them know how much i appreciate them. if i have a couple boxes or one that wont fit in the locker all they have to do is call and someone will meet them. but they have also complained that since amazon started using usps things are nuts with boxes especially around holidays. they have to drive their own cars and they have trouble cramming things in so deliveries get delayed.
    sometimes even put in the wrong box and i report a box not received tho amazon claims it was 'delivered to my doorstep'.

and Thanks iboya for the chewy.com, ill certainly go there. more and more ive been going to the source company and buying direct if i can or searching around for other alternatives. the 'one stop shopping' is easier but amazon is just getting too irritating. and yes, ive had them switch prices on me too. i buy it at one price, get a confirmation and delivery date then a day later get an email that its no longer available but another is at a higher price.

anyone try that Jet.com that is supposed to be amazon rival?
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

If you magnify these issues a million times, I'd guess that Amazon is drowning in complaints. But leviathans are slow to change directions.

With UPS delivery and a warehouse less than an hour away, I got used to having deliveries at my gate overnight. Now it takes a lot longer and the USPS will leave boxes in my driveway, but they don't have the nice plastic bags that UPS would use when it was wet and muddy. I get packages soaked on the bottom from sitting in the mud.

We have a gate on our driveway to keep dogs and wandering livestock from leaving the property, so I ask that packages be delivered on the other side of the gate. The postal carrier is good and also UPS, but some of the contract carriers would still open the gate and walk in, leaving the gate standing open, so we finally put signs on the gate indicating packages were to be left outside.

anyone try that Jet.com that is supposed to be amazon rival?
    Walmart took them over. And according to the FedEx driver, they went from "beautifully packaged" to "a complete mess" as soon as the takeover happened.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by cleobc View Post
    If you magnify these issues a million times, I'd guess that Amazon is drowning in complaints. But leviathans are slow to change directions.

With UPS delivery and a warehouse less than an hour away, I got used to having deliveries at my gate overnight. Now it takes a lot longer and the USPS will leave boxes in my driveway, but they don't have the nice plastic bags that UPS would use when it was wet and muddy. I get packages soaked on the bottom from sitting in the mud.

We have a gate on our driveway to keep dogs and wandering livestock from leaving the property, so I ask that packages be delivered on the other side of the gate. The postal carrier is good and also UPS, but some of the contract carriers would still open the gate and walk in, leaving the gate standing open, so we finally put signs on the gate indicating packages were to be left outside.
    I think many of us are going to have to start thinking about making some sort of lockbox (maybe not locked, depending on where you live, although I suspect that at some point it will be necessary) arrangement for most packages. Sure, some won't fit (I'm thinking of the 2'x4' greenhouse panels UPS delivered yesterday) but most would... look into some of the heavy duty Rubbermaid type "garden boxes" they sell for storage outdoors.

Fortunately, we have great mail people (the newest mail lady is still trying to make up for leaving her Jeep in drive when she got out to offer the dogs a treat, and it running into our house, leaving me with a badly sprained ankle as I pushed it over just enough to keep it from actually driving into the cellar entrance!) so she goes the extra mile. She probably would anyway, but a little leverage never hurts! LOL!

Seriously, we've got arrangements with all three of the major delivery services (USPS, UPS and FedEx) to leave packages either in our vehicle if it's sitting in the yard, or in our milkhouse, if we don't answer the door. I had to stop UPS from leaving stuff on the back step, especially small boxes, because of curious and active Border Collies... coming home to 50 yards of tube gauze strung all over the back yard wasn't my idea of a great time!

Years ago, the Post Office kept trying the "you have a large package waiting for you" notice in the mailbox routine. We didn't (and don't) go to town much, and it was highly inconvenient to have to make a special trip just because they were too lazy to deliver. One afternoon, I drove down after some (IIRC, fruit trees) packages, and the Postmaster said "oh, good.. you have a truck". I looked him in the eye and said "so does UPS, and I'm going to make sure to tell vendors to use them". He gulped, looked confused, and said "oh, did you want us to deliver them?" No shit, Sherlock! Well... that's what I felt like replying. In reality, I said, "well, that's what the postage is paying for".

They delivered from then on, even if it meant he had to personally bring something large up in his personal pickup truck! LOL!

(I happily make an exception for live chicks... although so many people order them around here in the spring that the post office actually has a separate vehicle and driver who drives around on "chick day" with dozens of boxes of them in the back. They are either deaf, or have really good noise cancelling earbuds, because the noise level in that truck is amazing!)

Summerthyme

you could always support your local small business owner

Quote Originally Posted by Prddado2 View Post
    you could always support your local small business owner
    If you can find anyone who's got the stuff in question.

If you have small biz owners....we have walmart. Amazon is cheaper than wm. Small local businesses here tend to be there one day....and closed the next. Or I end up having to go to too many stores to get all the things I need....I hate it now because I do all my grocery shopping at a small store....but still have to hit stupid walmart a time or two a month, for the things I can ONLY get there. Or....local stores ONLY carry crap coffee. Do you know the ONLY DECAF coffee I could find in town was maxwell house or folgers. No one even carried the over burnt decaf starbucks! I switched to amazon when even the commissary didn't seem to think they needed to stock the coffee I always bought in bulk from them....2 months of nothing....amazon had it, cheaper, and I didn't have to drive 50 min round trip! What?! (And peets coffee is the bomb!) And get this....the local tractor supply co carries the bark collar batteries I need....$10 for two of them....we use 4-5 a month (three dogs....one likes to wear out his batteries fast!). I order the exact same batteries from amazon for $5 for two....actually, it WAS $3.85/2 when I first ordered them. (The bulk, off brand batteries are even cheaper....but they don't last as long, and my sleep is more important than saving $2.) So I can save 50% by shopping amazon. Ok then. (We do buy our dogfood from tsc, so they still get a decent amount of $ from us....about $70/month or so.)

Amazon is very useful for us. We can get items from them that otherwise we'd have to drive 25-35 min (one way) to try to find. We're introvert homebodies who have enough busyness in our lives with dh's work, with church, and with traisping our kids to homeschool stuff....we don't like crowds and don't care to spend our weekends "shopping" like every other person in this country. We kinda like to stay at home and do family things....or....go camping on our weekends.

Another thing I noticed about Amazon, especially about dog food, is the price varies widely from day to day. I had to check Amazon daily to hopefully get the lowest prices. Chewy.com prices are consistent every day and are lower than Amazon.
    Mat6:12 - And forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us. 1Thes4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.www.fidf.orghttps://www.joshuafund.com/http://www.compassion.com/

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    I know when Amazon uses USPS, it will ALWAYS be a longer wait for delivery. But generally, I'm getting free shipping, so I don't complain too much. Now, if I'm paying I want prompt and correct delivery. I once had a Christmas tree delivered to the wrong house. Called FedEx and they sent someone out to correct the mistake. That sucker was way too heavy for me to pick up and put in the back of my CRV! That's why I opted to order over the net and have delivered.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Other than one of the USPS Mailmen/women being dyslexic (I'm pretty sure of it) by flipping two of the numbers in our address, because they keep mixing up our mail with one of our neighbors about a half mile away. However on the upside, we've gotten to know that neighbor pretty well and since complaints don't seem to register with the Post Office. We just trot down and drop off each other's mail to the correct address. Only seems to happen a couple of times a month so suspect it's one of the relief drivers. Oh well.

As for UPS or FedEx their people always seem to do a good job and drop stuff right on the porch but out of sight...THANKS!! We live in a small semi-rural 1-2 acre housing tract in the county and I'm sure their drivers put in at least a mini-marathon each day walking up long driveways on their deliveries.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

REMEMBER your mail carrier at Christmas, stick a cold Coke or Pepsi in the box just before the mail carrier arrives in the summer, or a cup of hot cocoa in the winter, bring a couple boxes of doughnuts or banana popsicles, ice cream sandwiches, or fudgesicles for the workers lunchroom when you pick up your mail. You'd be amazed how much more reliable the mail becomes.
    You who SEEK revenge,or JUSTICE for the wrongs, crimes and sins done to you, will find it in the same place that God is freely handing out Mercy, At the Cross, where Christ died taking the punishment not only for your sins, but also for the sins committed against you by others!

Jazzy,
    A neighbor told us to call Amazon and complain that we weren't getting the packages and had to go to the PO and pick them up, also that we are prime members.
    Just called customer service @ 1-888-280-4331 and they took all the info and was passing it on to the shipping dept.
    We'll see what happens. We have a rural box and it doesn't hold any big packages so we have to go about 12 miles to the PO.

Hope this helps,
    Mark in Pagosa Springs, CO

If I ordered from Amazon, I would do my best to be home to make sure it was delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    If you can find anyone who's got the stuff in question.
    Exactly. Good luck finding the parts needed for a metal melter around here. I can order some of it locally but it's 3x as expensive and takes a month.

Also not having the ability to drive "Whenever" I feel like I need or want something or able to drive to what I might need is located it puts a bit of a damper on doing local business. Not that we have a lt of local biz out here except one grocery store, a ton of gas stations and some fast food. Nearest restaurant is 20 mins away at best in good traffic.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by ainitfunny View Post
    REMEMBER your mail carrier at Christmas, stick a cold Coke or Pepsi in the box just before the mail carrier arrives in the summer, or a cup of hot cocoa in the winter, bring a couple boxes of doughnuts or banana popsicles, ice cream sandwiches, or fudgesicles for the workers lunchroom when you pick up your mail. You'd be amazed how much more reliable the mail becomes.
    Out here our P.O. has one person. There might be someone[s] in the back we've never seen but inside at the counter it is always the same nice black girl.

Drivers however are rented or whatever, rarely see the same person at any given day. They also tend to suck balls. Deliver to the wrong adress or not at all, packages left on the sidewalk right outside the door of the mudroom in the rain, heat whatnot. Never been an issue with things getting stolen but we are now turning into a ghetto around us and there is more crime being talked about on the local mssg board with break-ins, people going outside to find groups of teens hiding in their bushes and the like.

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by ainitfunny View Post
    Christmas is a great idea. I back that personally. A nice note and a $20 goes a long way.

The drink is tricky. If your carrier comes at the same time every day, yeah, great. But any difference and they're getting a warm Coke or cold cocoa. Even if you catch them, they may be driving on the wrong side of the car, and trying to work a drink at the same time can be a tall order.

That's assuming you don't get some snowflake who freaks out over the possible roofie risk of an "open beverage."

Same goes with bringing treats. After the anthrax scares, this is less a great idea and more an invitation to spend the afternoon face down under Officer Safety's service Glock. Some have even maliciously tried this by deliberately baking pot into their brownies and donuts and such.

But I'm all in favor of putting your mail carrier on the Christmas card list, and spiking the card with a few bucks definitely improves the mood. My carrier even offers thank-you notes, which is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Exactly. Good luck finding the parts needed for a metal melter around here. I can order some of it locally but it's 3x as expensive and takes a month.

Also not having the ability to drive "Whenever" I feel like I need or want something or able to drive to what I might need is located it puts a bit of a damper on doing local business. Not that we have a lt of local biz out here except one grocery store, a ton of gas stations and some fast food. Nearest restaurant is 20 mins away at best in good traffic.
    Heard that. Even finding a used DVD can be a bit of a rough task, depending on what you want. Your area sounds a lot like mine. Nice, but if you need some hardware or want something in particular, online's your best bet.

Amazon lost an order completely before Thanksgiving, and when I ordered two weeks ago, took 8 days to process, assemble, and ship it. On the seventh day, i went in and cancelled two items; maybe it woke someone up?
    It's later than you think!
    (Fr. Seraphim Rose)

Quote Originally Posted by seraphima View Post
    Amazon lost an order completely before Thanksgiving, and when I ordered two weeks ago, took 8 days to process, assemble, and ship it. On the seventh day, i went in and cancelled two items; maybe it woke someone up?
    Was your oder directly from China thru Amazon? Those tend to take longer-even weeks longer. Sometimes people do not notice or realize tho wording like "We item is Numba 1 G.I. Joe! tends to be a clue.

I ordered a small flat battery for a key chain from Amazon. It came in a big box. I ordered a 50# bag of dog food from Walmart for the same price delivered that I could get at any Walmart. It came today sent from California. That is 1200 miles of fed x freight but it came to my door. I think I will do it again. Walmart not the Amazon thing.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    I ordered a small flat battery for a key chain from Amazon. It came in a big box. I ordered a 50# bag of dog food from Walmart for the same price delivered that I could get at any Walmart. It came today sent from California. That is 1200 miles of fed x freight but it came to my door. I think I will do it again. Walmart not the Amazon thing.
    No, they sure aren't!

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...on!&highlight=

I recently tried Walmart again... several items came in 3 days, 1 came separately 3 days after that, and one was cancelled without any warning OR notice, which is my only real complaint (but to me, it huge) about this order.

I mean... you've got my e-mail address... you use it to spam me multiple times per week, but you can't be bothered to let me know you ran out of stock on something and won't be shipping it? Come on!

Summerthyme