Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT It's Y2k (Deja Vu) all over again...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Could it be because toilets are engineered to how the water naturally swirls in relation to where one is on the planet? Clockwise north and counter clockwise south of the equator? Really wild guess!

I'm thinking someone got seriously confused. Coriolis force/effect is the likely source of the confusion.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
    Could it be because toilets are engineered to how the water naturally swirls in relation to where one is on the planet? Clockwise north and counter clockwise south of the equator? Really wild guess!
    As far as I know the magnetic poles have nothing to do with how the Earth spins on its axis, but thanks for the effort! As I mentioned in post #24, there's more than one kind of pole in the Arctic and each one is related to a different bit of physics. And by the way, that whole thing about water going down the drain in a different direction in the Southern Hemisphere makes for good conversation but it's a myth:

-----

QUESTION: Does water go down the drain counterclockwise in the northern hemisphere and clockwise in the southern hemisphere?

ANSWER: It all depends upon how the water was introduced and the geometric structure of the drain.

One can find both counterclockwise and clockwise flowing drains in both hemispheres. Some people would like you to believe that the Coriolis force affects the flow of water down the drain in sinks, bathtubs, or toilet bowls. Don’t believe them! The Coriolis force is simply too weak to affect such small bodies of water.

In his work “Sur les equations du movements relative des systems des corps” (1835) the French engineer Gaspard Gustav de Coriolis (1792-1843) first described this force. The Coriolis force is caused by the earth’s rotation. It responsible for air being pulled to the right (counterclockwise) in the Northern Hemisphere and to the left (clockwise) in the Southern Hemisphere.

The Coriolis Effect is the observed curved path of moving objects relative to the surface of the Earth. Hurricanes are good visual examples. Hurricane air flow (winds) moves counter-clockwise in the northern hemisphere and clockwise in the southern hemisphere. This is due to the rotation of the Earth. The Coriolis force assists in setting the circulation of a hurricane into motion by producing a rightward (clockwise) deflection that sets up a cyclonic (counterclockwise) circulation around the hurricane low pressure.

What happens at the equator? The Coriolis force is too weak to operate on the moving air at the equator. This means that weather phenomena such as hurricanes are not observed at the equator, although they have been observed at 5 degrees above the equator. In fact, the Coriolis force pulls hurricanes away from the equator.

www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/coriolis.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tom McDowell View Post
    Please do not post wit commentary if you have not taken the time to watch the vijeo as kinked above.

OK, so no witty comments until I watch the kinky video in Spanish? Got it!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    Forget mass extinctions and the collapse of the world's electrical grids ... we may be looking at non-working toilets! There's an article (dated Feb. 2, 2018) at an Australian Web site that claims a magnetic pole flip could make flushing a toilet impossible. Why that would be the case I have not a clue as the article doesn't explain it and I can't find anything more on the claim. But just imagine if it were true! Oh, the humanity!

"... Even flushing the toilet could become impossible ..."
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/sc...9c52bcd14734c9
    Not to worry! I am assured that the gravity-powered outhouse out back will work regardless of any breakdown in the Coriolus effect. I’ not certain though that 600 mph winds that begin when any geophysical shifts occur will leave it where I can find it when I need it most.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post
    Not to worry! I am assured that the gravity-powered outhouse out back will work regardless of any breakdown in the Coriolus effect. I’ not certain though that 600 mph winds that begin when any geophysical shifts occur will leave it where I can find it when I need it most.
    LOL! But the hole should still be there!

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    OK, so no witty comments until I watch the kinky video in Spanish? Got it!
    Beg your pardon I'm a bit slow today, fighting off the Creeping Moron Rot plague.

Uhhh...

Did you just cheat?

Your post suggest wit commentary.

Hmmm. Tom squints eyes.

Anyway, BOT

HD posted an article on Cosmic rays today. I understand, "Its a bit timely."

In the Earth Changes Forum: THE WORSENING COSMIC RAY SITUATION
    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...-RAY-SITUATION

Two quotes:

The problem is, as the authors note in their new paper, the shield is weakening: "Over the last decade, the solar wind has exhibited low densities and magnetic field strengths, representing anomalous states that have never been observed during the Space Age. As a result of this remarkably weak solar activity, we have also observed the highest fluxes of cosmic rays."

and

Cosmic rays will intensify even more in the years ahead as the sun plunges toward what may be the deepest Solar Minimum in more than a century.

(head over and read the post for more info)

===

In increasing numbers, the angry pixies are penetrating our previously protective prophylactics (think shields). What if more than plenty get a pass?

Well... If Plethora of Pissed off Pixies, Pixilate the Planet - it wont be Pretty.
    That's a promise.

That hole we're looking for - might be long term.

===

Geophysical shifts? Not Geographical Pole Shifts - we don't talk about them here, OK.

Earthquakes pass 600 mph winds?

===

And I thought stepping on a step that wasn't there was bad -- it's tough to imagine sitting on an outhouse seat that isn't there! There's a line from The Rainmakers "Tornado of Love" (love that song!) about "... then we saw the outhouse splinter, and there sat Pa with his overalls peed, his Sear's catalog and his rosary beads ..." Come to think of it, while it's about nuclear war it's a great song for just about any abrupt disaster that requires you to run for long-term shelter RTFN!

Tornado of Love (The Rainmakers, 1987, 4:10)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9sj68Uj5Ek

Get some Curious Droid:

14:32
    What's Wrong with Earth's Magnetic Field? - The South Atlantic Anomaly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErmEiAJG22A
    Curious Droid
    Subscribe347K

Published on Feb 26, 2018
    Strange things are happening in space but the cause is right below our feet. The earth's core is changing and the magnetic poles could possibly flip in the not too distant future.
    We are just discovering a whole new hidden weather system in the earth molten core that has direct effects on the magnetic field which in turn will have a major effect on our future technological development. But all is not lost, we can work our way out of this but time is of the essence because we don't know just when things are going to get tricky

Patreon https://www.patreon.com/curiousdroid

Sponsored by Pascal Hausammann, Symon Hamer, Florian Hesse,
    Space Ventures Investors, AMIR BLACHMAN,Larry Ackerman, Ara Kirakosyan, Felix Friese, Bernt-Olov Hellstram, Tayar Jundi, Johan Rombaut, Tobias Pettersson, Kevin Hinnen, Mitchel J. Mullin II, Lucius Kwok, Hunter Schwisow, Pyloric, Seb Stoodley, Peter Cote
    Cody Belichesky, Mogoreanu Daniel, Douglas Gustafson, Marcus Chiado, Jorn Magnus Karlsen.

This episodes shirt was the Zig Zag Trip by Madcap England available from https://www.atomretro.com/madcap_england
    Get 10% discount with the code DROID10

Presented by Paul Shillito

Written and Researched by Andy Munzer

Additional Material by Paul Shillito
    Images and Footage
    NASA, ESA, JAXA, Astrium
    SES, Lockheed Martin Corp

Music by Mike G. Mullen, BMI
    www.positrosmic.com

====

Word of the day: Phosphenes

===

Quote Originally Posted by Tom McDowell View Post
    Get some Curious Droid:

14:32
    What's Wrong with Earth's Magnetic Field? - The South Atlantic Anomaly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErmEiAJG22A
    Curious Droid
    Subscribe347K

Published on Feb 26, 2018
    Strange things are happening in space but the cause is right below our feet. The earth's core is changing and the magnetic poles could possibly flip in the not too distant future.
    We are just discovering a whole new hidden weather system in the earth molten core that has direct effects on the magnetic field which in turn will have a major effect on our future technological development. But all is not lost, we can work our way out of this but time is of the essence because we don't know just when things are going to get tricky

Patreon https://www.patreon.com/curiousdroid

Sponsored by Pascal Hausammann, Symon Hamer, Florian Hesse,
    Space Ventures Investors, AMIR BLACHMAN,Larry Ackerman, Ara Kirakosyan, Felix Friese, Bernt-Olov Hellstram, Tayar Jundi, Johan Rombaut, Tobias Pettersson, Kevin Hinnen, Mitchel J. Mullin II, Lucius Kwok, Hunter Schwisow, Pyloric, Seb Stoodley, Peter Cote
    Cody Belichesky, Mogoreanu Daniel, Douglas Gustafson, Marcus Chiado, Jorn Magnus Karlsen.

This episodes shirt was the Zig Zag Trip by Madcap England available from https://www.atomretro.com/madcap_england
    Get 10% discount with the code DROID10

Presented by Paul Shillito

Written and Researched by Andy Munzer

Additional Material by Paul Shillito
    Images and Footage
    NASA, ESA, JAXA, Astrium
    SES, Lockheed Martin Corp

Music by Mike G. Mullen, BMI
    www.positrosmic.com

====

Word of the day: Phosphenes

===

F = G(mass1*mass2)/D squared
    Where;
    F=force
    G=gravitational constant
    D=distance

Apply that to this theorized SAA cause. We know now that gravity behaves as a wave. Wave mechanics covers a lot of things, including constructive and destructive interference patterns.
    The pressure on the core from the mass of the earth is susposed to keep it solid even at 4,000 degrees.
    Since there is a demonstrated relationship between mass and gravity, what do you suspose happens if the solar system passes through a zone of even mild interference patterns in gravitational waves?
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

I see 2. New posts on this same subject yesterday that could have been included here. Perhaps the title of the thread should have a better description. Looks like the issue is real and growing worse by the day...
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush