Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

  If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **



*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or


ALERT It's Y2k (Deja Vu) all over again...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 52
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    North Western Montana
    Posts
    5,352

    It's Y2k (Deja Vu) all over again...

    Infomagic Baby.

    After all these years, I know suspicion.

    Long range date setting, doom dates, disinfo, and failed prognostications, ya da... Observing well over a decade of such.

    As a result - I like facts.

    Facts have a way of "grooving" on you. You know ~ truth.

    "Know it when you see it", and all that.

    One hour, seven minutes.


    Published on Feb 27, 2018
    The critical issue in this presentation is whether the reversal is going to happen soon. It is undeniable that the general pole shift and field weakening have presented symptomatically of a reversal or significant excursion, and the only point both ESA/SWARM and MIT use to quell fear is that they believe it will take 1000s of years. The math of losing 5% per decade, and the potential for fast reversals, cast a shadow on such aspersions of safety. https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=h...&v=nsqZJP54shg

    http://www.Suspicious0bservers.org
    http://www.SpaceWeatherNews.com
    http://www.QuakeWatch.net
    http://www.ObservatoryProject.com
    http://www.EarthChanges.org
    http://www.MagneticReversal.org



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsqZJP54shg


    =====


    UPDATED 3/33/18

    In the video other factors - which in addition to, accelerated magnetic pole movement (not geographic), include:

    • Drop in Solar activity (grand solar minimum).
    • Drastically weakening magnetosphere - Earths weakening shield 15% - now 5% per decade?
    • Increased intensity of non repelled cosmic rays.
    • Leaving a protective interstellar gas cloud.

    and
    • Magnetic Pole Reversal.

    Bear in mind these negative changes are taking place simultaneously - now.

    To examine possible impacts check out the video.

    end 3/3/18 edit

    Please do not post wit commentary if you have not taken the time to watch the vijeo as kinked above.

    Questions are cool, you can even throw out yer snark. However there is a topic here. And it's a bit bleak.

    I'll change this all up in a day or two to remove and simplify the description and verbiage. <- ??

    Just in case ....

    4:31


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV3zWSawJiw
    Steely Dan- FM (No Static At All)


    ====




    .
    Last edited by Tom McDowell; 03-03-2018 at 05:47 PM. Reason: TAC

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,336
    To be honest, I've been hearing bits about the pole shift for almost the last 20 years now. If it's been talked about that long, the whole "both ESA/SWARM and MIT use to quell fear is that they believe it will take 1000s of years" thing may not be a false hope.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    North Western Montana
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    To be honest, I've been hearing bits about the pole shift for almost the last 20 years now. If it's been talked about that long, the whole "both ESA/SWARM and MIT use to quell fear is that they believe it will take 1000s of years" thing may not be a false hope.
    ~~~ Nice. ~~~


    Take a moment and at least listen to Steely Dan - please. Tell me it's going to be OK.

    ===

    .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom McDowell View Post
    ~~~ Nice. ~~~


    Take a moment and at least listen to Steely Dan - please. Tell me it's going to be OK.

    ===

    .
    ...having now listened to the Steely Dan in question, I can say that that is some RELAXING music. Seriously, wow. That's smooth-jazz-level relaxing. Nice find!

    Here, a little of my own in kind; J. Thompson, Real Quick Lovin. That'll take the edge off your evening.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8FYWJzzO-0



    And tell you it's going to be OK? Well, maybe not ok...but the chances of a pole shift in your lifetime are pretty low, I'd say.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Where its wet alot
    Posts
    6,513
    This will appeal to the Niburu/Planet X fans...
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    North Western Montana
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    This will appeal to the Niburu/Planet X folks...
    Aye, even though it doesn't have shiet to do with that doom goop!

    ===

    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    North Western Montana
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    ...having now listened to the Steely Dan in question, I can say that that is some RELAXING music. Seriously, wow. That's smooth-jazz-level relaxing. Nice find!

    Here, a little of my own in kind; J. Thompson, Real Quick Lovin. That'll take the edge off your evening.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8FYWJzzO-0



    And tell you it's going to be OK? Well, maybe not ok...but the chances of a pole shift in your lifetime are pretty low, I'd say.
    Thanks.

    Too Cool. That is some tasty ear candy. Saw Grover W JR in NYC @ the Beacon Theatre.

    Side Note:
    For years I've been a Beatles fan; Here comes the Sun, and, I'll Follow The Sun.

    When Lasco came on line I was addicted.

    On TB2k we witnessed the incredible.

    Massive events over the years.

    Unfortunately, I do not have to wait for the Magshift - it's a happening. The declination is accelerating, the South (if what I read is correct), is off the continent. The North is nearly on Russian land mass.

    A lot of movement in the last few years, and speeding up.

    IRTTV:
    Ben Davidson of Suspicious Observers is doing (IMHO) an excellent job. For years he's evenly tempered the doom brood with the sharp edge of facts. I'd encourage everyone here to view the daily report, and get familiar with with their online resources.

    ===

    .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    yankee baptist land
    Posts
    16,651
    Yes, and similar changes are happening across all the planets in the solar system. Apparently the change is not limited to just Earth.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

    COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    North Western Montana
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post
    Yes, and similar changes are happening across all the planets in the solar system. Apparently the change is not limited to just Earth.
    With that in mind: Hard to argue for the Anthropogenic, all our fault diatribe.

    ===

    .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    State of Jefferson Sierra Mountains
    Posts
    4,180
    I watched this vid the other day. I won't be around for the full effect of all the changes. I am trying to educate my children and grandchildren to prepare them. Initially we will only be affected by the solar minimum combined with the weakening magnetic field caused by the pole reversal. The results will be weather extremes, loss of arable land, and the very real possibility of a very minor solar flare or coronal hole stream taking down power grids around world in the near future.

    God help us...
    Last edited by kittyluvr; 03-03-2018 at 02:15 AM.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms is an extension of the natural right to self-defense and a hallmark of personal sovereignty. It is specifically insulated from governmental interference by the Constitution and has historically been the linchpin of resistance to tyranny.” – Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    14,240
    Forget mass extinctions and the collapse of the world's electrical grids ... we may be looking at non-working toilets! There's an article (dated Feb. 2, 2018) at an Australian Web site that claims a magnetic pole flip could make flushing a toilet impossible. Why that would be the case I have not a clue as the article doesn't explain it and I can't find anything more on the claim. But just imagine if it were true! Oh, the humanity!

    "... Even flushing the toilet could become impossible ..."
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/sc...9c52bcd14734c9

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Where its wet alot
    Posts
    6,513
    Christ already has the solution....

    “Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away” (Revelation 21:1)
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    yankee baptist land
    Posts
    16,651
    The book, “Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps” by Robert Felix (iceagenow.org) is all about this. Only he says that when the reversal happens it is very very quick, and the Earth’s magnetic field totally collapses, letting the cosmic and solar radiation reach the Earth’s surface. Very deadly situation.
    Think mass extinctions.

    I have a little note I keep taped to my monitor, a little factoid I picked up a while back from watching a video by Linda Moulton Howe: “Earth’s magnetic field has decreased 10X faster than normal in the first 6 months of 2014.”

    All of this subject is the plot of the “Adam and Eve Story” posted in the Alternatives sub-forum. Short story. Well worth reading. Not necessarily merely all speculation...
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

    COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Where its wet alot
    Posts
    6,513
    Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post
    The book, “Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps” by Robert Felix (iceagenow.org) is all about this. Only he says that when the reversal happens it is very very quick, and the Earth’s magnetic field totally collapses, letting the cosmic and solar radiation reach the Earth’s surface. Very deadly situation.
    Think mass extinctions.

    I have a little note I keep taped to my monitor, a little factoid I picked up a while back from watching a video by Linda Moulton Howe: “Earth’s magnetic field has decreased 10X faster than normal in the first 6 months of 2014.”

    All of this subject is the plot of the “Adam and Eve Story” posted in the Alternatives sub-forum. Short story. Well worth reading. Not necessarily merely all speculation...
    Jed

    As I "Interpret" the Word....last day events don't speak to this...can you explain that seeming contradiction?
    Last edited by JF&P; 03-03-2018 at 04:38 AM.
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

  15. #15
    I will listen in a bit, and this is not snark but information; there are two types of pole "shifts" the magnetic kind we KNOW happens and humans were around for the last one a few hundred thousand years ago because it got baked into their early campfires, we knew that in the 1970's when the first technology to trace them was invented.

    It is highly likely the Earth IS undergoing this sort of pole shift and it has been underway for awhile.

    The other sort, the Edgar Cayce type may or may not actually happen; science doesn't really know for sure, that would be when the Earth crust for whatever reason "slips" and moves the entire surface around the core.

    This would not only displace oceans, land masses etc (so the poles might not move but the land did) it would also likely destroy any civilizations that might be around, along with billions of animals and human beings.

    There are arguments for and against this ever happening, I have an open mind on the topic but am not sure either way.

    Glad you posted, I'll be watching later.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

  16. #16
    We studied this in Oceanography class in college (early 90s).
    The professor did not mention anything about effects on modern technology, but I do believe it could have ramifications of various kinds.
    He did mention people living at the lower latitudes or higher elevations, might see higher instances of skin cancer.

  17. #17
    A pole shift could happen anytime. Just like the Yellowstone super volcano could happen anytime as well. Heck, maybe they both happen at the same time! I'm more worried about getting blown up by one of Putin's 100 megaton nuke subs..

    And that music... Damn I'm glad I didn't grow up during that era...
    Responsibility should always lie on that of the individual, and also the consequences for the lack there of.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    yankee baptist land
    Posts
    16,651
    Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    Jed

    As I "Interpret" the Word....last day events don't speak to this...can you explain that seeming contradiction?
    Try Isaiah 24:20 for a prophecy that falls perhaps more into the description of a geophysical pole flip rather than a magnetic pole flip...but I think the magnetic flip might also be associated with that simultaneously happening.

    What would cause that (besides , as Isaiah describes: the sins of mankind)?

    Again I would refer to the cause as described the “story of Adam and Eve “ in the Alternative sub forum.

    Or it could be caused by a near pass of a rogue celestial object as described by the ancient Sumerian tablets as translated by Zachariah Sitchen (refer to the Nephilim story in Genesis) -and as an aside, read the Egyptian (ETA- I don’t think I remembered the correct name for the book which I was thinking of so I am dropping the reference to the Egyptian Book of thenDead) for the Egyptian view of how totally their nation was affected by a great change in everything about the time of Moses leaving Egypt- and then of course there a many prophetic descriptions in the Book of Revelations describing world-wide impacting disasters, including apparently impacts from outer space (Wormwood) that would “change everything” instantly. velikovsky in Worlds in Collision described many ancient stories from around the world that described events that are currently unthinkable but were recorded simultaneously on nearly opposite sides of the planet, from China to Central America to Egypt about the sun rising in the west for instance, or how the sun stopped In it’s course for many hours (Joshua) or how the sun reversed its course for part of a day to show King Hezekiah that the prophecy concerning him was true.

    ETA: found it! It was the Ipuwer Papyrus, not the Egyptian Book of the Deqd which I was thinking of.
    Last edited by jed turtle; 03-03-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

    COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N. Minnesota
    Posts
    11,844
    Polarity shift? Yeah - will mess with the heads of migrating critters (probably) and mess up compass navigation. Otherwise - no big deal. Planet Earth has BTDT many times within the timeline of human existence.

    Physical shifts ( pole flips/crust flips) all fly in the face of rudimentary 6th grade physics.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Posts
    156,094
    I don't see a pole shift as TEOTWAWKI.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    29,166
    Several graphics on the N Pole wandering.https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...+map&FORM=IGRE

    I don't know about the accuracy, but interesting to see.




    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

    Member: Nowski Brigade

    Deplorable


  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Swimming in sea quarks
    Posts
    3,767
    If it takes hundreds of hours of video to explain, it's a high probability it's BS. There is absolutely zero hard evidence of the effects described ever occuring in regards to the quantity of radiation spoken of ever having reached earth's surface. If anything, it's to the contrary. Cores both rock and ice, dating back to and past the last magnetic pole shift do not show any sign of isotopes embedded in them that would support such a supposition.

    Every bit of evidence that a magnetic pole shift does occur comes from those cores, yet people hawking this doom will, in the same breath dismiss those cores when it conflicts with their profiteering.
    The evidence for magnetic pole shift comes from MFM (magnetic force microscope) measurement of cores. The same cores that provided that data, are also tested for isotopes by form of radio-dating. There is no other means of dating them otherwise. Yet the data that both dates them, and proves a record of magnetic pole shifts is thrown out regarding the idea of those same isotopes?
    The words are cherry picking.

    That's long before we get to the premise of electric universe, which when you drill down far enough, is the root of iceagenow. They claim there is no fusion in the sun, yet use ionizing particles and radiation produced by that fusion as evidence when it comes to atmospheric effects?

    Anything and everything that disproves their BS is summarily dismissed by them with no further explanation. I find that disingenuous at best, hypocritical at worse. They deploy the same tactics anthropogenic warming acolytes use on any that dare question them, yet cry foul to the heavens when someone calls them climate deniers without solid evidence.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Jefferson
    Posts
    7,095
    Remember when you are dealing with a "Geologic Time" frame the entire history of Mankind is but a blink of an eye. Saying that something geologically is going to happen "soon" is not "Human" soon, i.e. today/tomorrow/next week or month or in a couple of years, rather it could be 100,000 to 1,000,000 OR MORE years soon.

    Yellowstone is going to blow. That is inevitable. It's going to be a huge mess to be sure. The whole planet will feel it's effect. However, whether it will be in the next 100,000 years....or so, is anyone's guess. The same goes for a pole shift.

    I think there are a lot bigger concerns much closer to home that we just might actually be able to do something about in say....a couple of generations or even one lifetime or less. I'm going to concentrate on those things.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    14,240
    Keep in mind that there is more than one type of pole up north. Folks need to be very clear about which type of pole they're referencing, because the credibility of their arguments drops like rock when they mix and match practically at random.
    Attached Images

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    14,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    If it takes hundreds of hours of video to explain, it's a high probability it's BS. There is absolutely zero hard evidence of the effects described ever occuring in regards to the quantity of radiation spoken of ever having reached earth's surface. If anything, it's to the contrary. Cores both rock and ice, dating back to and past the last magnetic pole shift do not show any sign of isotopes embedded in them that would support such a supposition.

    Every bit of evidence that a magnetic pole shift does occur comes from those cores, yet people hawking this doom will, in the same breath dismiss those cores when it conflicts with their profiteering.
    The evidence for magnetic pole shift comes from MFM (magnetic force microscope) measurement of cores. The same cores that provided that data, are also tested for isotopes by form of radio-dating. There is no other means of dating them otherwise. Yet the data that both dates them, and proves a record of magnetic pole shifts is thrown out regarding the idea of those same isotopes?
    The words are cherry picking.

    That's long before we get to the premise of electric universe, which when you drill down far enough, is the root of iceagenow. They claim there is no fusion in the sun, yet use ionizing particles and radiation produced by that fusion as evidence when it comes to atmospheric effects?

    Anything and everything that disproves their BS is summarily dismissed by them with no further explanation. I find that disingenuous at best, hypocritical at worse. They deploy the same tactics anthropogenic warming acolytes use on any that dare question them, yet cry foul to the heavens when someone calls them climate deniers without solid evidence.
    I call it extrapolating their own Grand Unified Theory Of Everything from one reading of Fun With Dick And Jane, combined with the firm belief that their opinion is fully as valid as anyone with a string of university degrees or a lifetime of experience. Even more valid than the experts because, you know, they haven't been poisoned by "the system." As I like to say, speculation, no matter how good it sounds, is not the same thing as fact, but the world is nonetheless drowning in speculation posing as fact. People don't seem to grasp the subtle distinction in the saying that anything is possible but not everything is likely. This also falls under my theory of the Creeping Moron Rot plague that I think is spreading everywhere.

    Of course, there's the remote possibility that they could be right and we're all fated to die horrible, slow, and painful deaths ...

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Swimming in sea quarks
    Posts
    3,767
    Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    Keep in mind that there is more than one type of pole up north. Folks need to be very clear about which type of pole they're referencing, because the credibility of their arguments drops like rock when they mix and match practically at random.
    Geomagnetic pole - are antipodal points where the axis of a best-fitting dipole intersects the Earth's surface.
    Magnetic pole - is the wandering point on the surfaces of the earth at which the planet's magnetic field points vertically downwards or upwards respectively.
    Geographic pole - physical cross section reference point for the centerline of the planet.




    http://wdc.kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp/poles/polesexp.html

    Earth's magnetic field isn't a true dipole in that its dynamic.

    Blue points towards the core, yellow away from it.

    For these purposes it's the aggregate being spoken of.

    The Mid-Atlantic ridge looks like a strip chart of historical magnetic data. Lava comes up above the magnetic curie temperature.
    https://www.britannica.com/science/Curie-point
    The material is only loosely if at all aligned with a pole. However, when it drops below it's curie point, it snaps into alignment with the predominant field at that time and will remain so as long as it stays below the curie temperature.
    Given that it is subsequently covered with layers of material, radio-dating is required to establish an accurate time line.
    Last edited by Rayku; 03-03-2018 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Correction of auto-correct
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Swimming in sea quarks
    Posts
    3,767
    Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    I call it extrapolating their own Grand Unified Theory Of Everything from one reading of Fun With Dick And Jane, combined with the firm belief that their opinion is fully as valid as anyone with a string of university degrees or a lifetime of experience. Even more valid than the experts because, you know, they haven't been poisoned by "the system." As I like to say, speculation, no matter how good it sounds, is not the same thing as fact, but the world is nonetheless drowning in speculation posing as fact. People don't seem to grasp the subtle distinction in the saying that anything is possible but not everything is likely. This also falls under my theory of the Creeping Moron Rot plague that I think is spreading everywhere.

    Of course, there's the remote possibility that they could be right and we're all fated to die horrible, slow, and painful deaths ...
    Agreed except I don't believe there is even a remote chance they are right. We may in fact all die horribly and slowly, but not from that.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Asylum 23
    Posts
    8,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    If it takes hundreds of hours of video to explain, it's a high probability it's BS.
    How many hours did you go to school, 3? I bet it only took you 30 minutes to learn biology and chemistry. And where are the "hundreds of hours of video" to which you refer. Sorry, folks, I have no tolerance for bold and proud stupidity.

    There is absolutely zero hard evidence of the effects described ever occuring in regards to the quantity of radiation spoken of ever having reached earth's surface.
    You obviously did not watch this video or even a short portion of many others that would have enlightened you to this. Examples were given in this video. A great one was the Carrington Event of 1897. And yet, you are very opinionated.


    If anything, it's to the contrary. Cores both rock and ice, dating back to and past the last magnetic pole shift do not show any sign of isotopes embedded in them that would support such a supposition.
    What kind of isotopes are you expecting? How do you think the mesas of the American southwest and many other places around the world were formed?




    Every bit of evidence that a magnetic pole shift does occur comes from those cores, yet people hawking this doom will, in the same breath dismiss those cores when it conflicts with their profiteering.
    Where do you get your information? I have never seen honest people deny facts or evidence. You claim this whole group is dishonest and you don't even seem to know what you are talking about.

    The evidence for magnetic pole shift comes from MFM (magnetic force microscope) measurement of cores. The same cores that provided that data, are also tested for isotopes by form of radio-dating. There is no other means of dating them otherwise. Yet the data that both dates them, and proves a record of magnetic pole shifts is thrown out regarding the idea of those same isotopes?
    The words are cherry picking.
    How long would it take for you to die or get severely burned if exposed to radiation? Well, it depends on what kind and intensity. This video showed a quick reversal that could have been minutes. What isotopes would you expect to find in minutes? The FACT is this: the magnetic field is decaying exponentially. The magnetopause is what protects us.

    That's long before we get to the premise of electric universe, which when you drill down far enough, is the root of iceagenow. They claim there is no fusion in the sun, yet use ionizing particles and radiation produced by that fusion as evidence when it comes to atmospheric effects?
    THEY are your big boogeymen. THEY are bad men. Thanks for your learned nonsense.

    Anything and everything that disproves their BS is summarily dismissed by them with no further explanation. I find that disingenuous at best, hypocritical at worse. They deploy the same tactics anthropogenic warming acolytes use on any that dare question them, yet cry foul to the heavens when someone calls them climate deniers without solid evidence.
    Admit it... You did not even watch the video or any of Suspicious Observers reports. Admit it! I have been watching SO since he started and as he uncovered new information, adopted it into new theories. From you I have seen nothing. You have a long way to go before you hold any weight in this discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    Jed
    As I "Interpret" the Word....last day events don't speak to this...can you explain that seeming contradiction?
    Isa 24:5* The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.*
    Isa 24:6* Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.*

    Rev 16:8* And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.*
    Rev 16:9* And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.*
    Rev 16:10* And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,*
    Rev 16:11* And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.*
    Rev 16:12* And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.*

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Asylum 23
    Posts
    8,542
    Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    I call it extrapolating their own Grand Unified Theory Of Everything from one reading of Fun With Dick And Jane, combined with the firm belief that their opinion is fully as valid as anyone with a string of university degrees or a lifetime of experience. Even more valid than the experts because, you know, they haven't been poisoned by "the system." As I like to say, speculation, no matter how good it sounds, is not the same thing as fact, but the world is nonetheless drowning in speculation posing as fact. People don't seem to grasp the subtle distinction in the saying that anything is possible but not everything is likely. This also falls under my theory of the Creeping Moron Rot plague that I think is spreading everywhere.

    Of course, there's the remote possibility that they could be right and we're all fated to die horrible, slow, and painful deaths ...
    Your argument is groundless slander and you use your favorite book.... I am surprised you got beyond See Spot Run. Your lack of intellectual acumen in this is horrifying.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    North Western Montana
    Posts
    5,352

    Added the bullet points to the OP

    OP edit

    In the video other factors - which in addition to, accelerated magnetic pole movement (not geographic), include:

    • Drop in Solar activity (grand solar minimum).
    • Drastically weakening magnetosphere - Earths weakening shield 15% - now 5% per decade?
    • Increased intensity of non repelled cosmic rays.
    • Leaving a protective interstellar gas cloud.

    and
    • Magnetic Pole Reversal.

    Bear in mind all of these negative changes are taking place simultaneously - now.

    /edit

    Losing 1/2 the magnetosphere might be teowatki.

    Having a couple of back to back Earth directed M class flares may now create ground based incidents. Nearly unthinkable a few years ago. What havoc will the next full halo X10 bring?

    Include, but not limited to - increased earth quakes, volcanoes, severe weather loops, radiation and health.

    Anyhow there's a lot of meat to chew on. Who knows? Maybe these things will revert back to normal in a few decades.

    Twenty years ago we were just starting to discuss Y2k. Doesn't seem that long ago.

    During the next 20 - if we're to lose another ten percent of the Earths protective shield... not good. Maybe game over.


    ===


    .
    Last edited by Tom McDowell; 03-03-2018 at 06:11 PM. Reason: splg

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Asylum 23
    Posts
    8,542
    Include, but not limited to - increased earth quakes, volcanoes, severe weather loops, radiation and health.
    I have a guess on what may be charging up the volcanoes and earthquakes. We see triggers happen when there is a blast of solar wind or a CME. These hit the magnetopause and that energy is transferred into the core. But we also see a shaking when there is a flare.

    You know how a nuclear reactor or a nuclear bomb works? Neutrons are broken loose in a chain reaction and these bond with high energy atoms giving off heat and more gamma rays. When we get a blast of cosmic rays, reactions happen in the core releasing energy. This is why the core is so hot, beyond the heat of pressure. When it boils over, the release bursts through the crust and we have volcanoes and plate shifts.

    The magnetic field helps some of these get deflected but not all.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    North Western Montana
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    I call it extrapolating their own Grand Unified Theory Of Everything from one reading of Fun With Dick And Jane, combined with the firm belief that their opinion is fully as valid as anyone with a string of university degrees or a lifetime of experience. Even more valid than the experts because, you know, they haven't been poisoned by "the system." As I like to say, speculation, no matter how good it sounds, is not the same thing as fact, but the world is nonetheless drowning in speculation posing as fact. People don't seem to grasp the subtle distinction in the saying that anything is possible but not everything is likely. This also falls under my theory of the Creeping Moron Rot plague that I think is spreading everywhere.

    Of course, there's the remote possibility that they could be right and we're all fated to die horrible, slow, and painful deaths ...
    Creeping Moron Rot plague - to be fair, there's plenty of it 'out there.'

    ===

    .

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Swimming in sea quarks
    Posts
    3,767
    Oh my, insults as answers.
    How many hours did you go to school, 3? I bet it only took you 30 minutes to learn biology and chemistry. And where are the "hundreds of hours of video" to which you refer. Sorry, folks, I have no tolerance for bold and proud stupidity.
    To answer the question, cumulative hours of video on electric universe, iceagenow, so forth.
    They deploy the same tactics anthropogenic warming acolytes use on any that dare question them, yet cry foul to the heavens when someone calls them climate deniers without solid evidence.
    Imagine that.. it usually takes longer for them to trigger like though. Have fun.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Asylum 23
    Posts
    8,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    Oh my, insults as answers.

    To answer the question, cumulative hours of video on electric universe, iceagenow, so forth.

    Imagine that.. it usually takes longer for them to trigger like though. Have fun.
    So, you still did not actually watch the video or check out Ben Davidson and Suspicious Observers before you slandered him. check.

    Your answer to how much time you spent was "cumulative hours". How is that different from "hours"? And since you put no number on those hours of your education, I have to wonder how small of a fraction that really is.

    Yes, you did trigger me. I have no tolerance for liars, fakes, false slanderers and blowhards.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    North Western Montana
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
    responded to Rayku



    Admit it... You did not even watch the video or any of Suspicious Observers reports. Admit it! I have been watching SO since he started and as he uncovered new information, adopted it into new theories. From you I have seen nothing. You have a long way to go before you hold any weight in this discussion.
    I think SO was one of my first YT subscriptions.

    As mentioned earlier, Ben from SO has been far and away the best at keeping the woos from getting loose. It's been a pleasure watching the evolution of their fact based reporting, recruiting from the scientific community, and the work he's done with the Observing The Frontier conferences.

    ===

    .

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    14,240
    Quote Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
    Your argument is groundless slander and you use your favorite book.... I am surprised you got beyond See Spot Run. Your lack of intellectual acumen in this is horrifying.
    Poke, poke, poke ...

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Swimming in sea quarks
    Posts
    3,767
    As a rule of thumb, those with a valid point haven't a need for resorting to name calling and inflammatory rhetoric. Some folks just cannot accept everyone not falling into lockstep with their proclamations of truth.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

  38. #38
    Sigh...

    Cut the name calling and derogatory stuff, now. A thread ban is lurking...

    Summerthyme

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ozarks, Roaming
    Posts
    1,611
    Linda Moulton Howe was referenced a lot of words back.
    She believes in anthropogenic global warming.

    Her credibility has not been the same, since I heard her.
    FWIW...
    MGTOW
    Resist Or Submit.
    It is too late, for words...

    ______Resistor
    ____/VVVVVV\__

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    14,240
    I am still dying to know why a magnetic pole flip would cause toilets to not flush (post #11, with link to the story). Has anyone else heard that? Barring some of the Japanese techno-toilets that analyze your wastes for medical info, as far as I know most toilets are mechanical in nature and immune to electrical interference. I suppose the Australian article might have been referencing (very vaguely) the idea that sewage treatment plants wouldn't work if the electrical grid goes down and the eventual plumbing backup would extend all the way to residential houses (which in itself isn't even necessarily the case since they might just open all the valves and let untreated waste go on its merry way) or that water couldn't be pumped to tanks that then are gravity-fed to houses, but it would have been nice if they had actually said that instead of throwing out that "... Even flushing the toilet could become impossible ..."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


NOTICE: Timebomb2000 is an Internet forum for discussion of world events and personal disaster preparation. Membership is by request only. The opinions posted do not necessarily represent those of TB2K Incorporated (the owner of this website), the staff or site host. Responsibility for the content of all posts rests solely with the Member making them. Neither TB2K Inc, the Staff nor the site host shall be liable for any content.

All original member content posted on this forum becomes the property of TB2K Inc. for archival and display purposes on the Timebomb2000 website venue. Said content may be removed or edited at staff discretion. The original authors retain all rights to their material outside of the Timebomb2000.com website venue. Publication of any original material from Timebomb2000.com on other websites or venues without permission from TB2K Inc. or the original author is expressly forbidden.



"Timebomb2000", "TB2K" and "Watching the World Tick Away" are Service Mark℠ TB2K, Inc. All Rights Reserved.