Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Mother, Daughter in Gun Fight with Shotgun-Wielding Robbery Suspect
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    a .357 magnum with alternating hollow points and elmer keith wad cutters would have dropped him for good!
    ========================================
    DONT BLAME ME! IM NOT MY FAULT!
    the biggest thing that we have learned from history is that we haven't learned anything from history!
    Veritas vos liberabit

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletbreasted View Post
    22 cal auto pistol??
    sb
    or a .380

The 2 women maybe should have practiced more.

Another important detail...
    ===================

http://kfor.com/2018/02/27/oklahoma-...armed-robbery/

Oklahoma mother, daughter speak out after shooting suspect during violent armed robbery
    Posted 3:25 pm, February 27, 2018, by Katrina Butcher

TULSA, Okla. – The owner of a Tulsa liquor store and her daughter are speaking out after they shot a suspect multiple times during an armed robbery.

On February 22, Tyrone Lee, 36, walked into Tina Ring’s liquor store and pointed a sawed-off shotgun at the mother and daughter who were working.
    Surveillance video shows Lee enter the liquor store and immediately go to the register, grabbing cash.

When Lee tries to walk out of the door, the family hit their security system, which is supposed to automatically lock all doors. In theory, the alleged thief would have been trapped between two glass doors.

However, the interior door didn’t shut fast enough, and Lee was able to get back into the store and point the gun at the women.

“We just ducked to take cover, and then I saw his shotgun and his face and then that’s when I pulled the first round,” Ring told FOX 23.

“They shot him multiple times and he kept coming. He took the gun away and he pistol whipped the woman,” Sgt. Brandon Watkins said.

That’s when Ring’s daughter, Ashley Lee, took action.

When I seen him hit her in the head and her face just go white, and her eyes, she had her eyes on me the entire time and it was like, I wanted to help her and so, I didn’t want to shoot her and I didn’t want to shoot him, but how can he hurt my mom? So, I mean in her defense, I did what I had to,” said Lee.

Both women say they saved each other’s lives and are extremely thankful for each other.

According to KJRH, Lee is accused of robbing nearly a dozen of other businesses.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

According to KJRH, Lee is accused of robbing nearly a dozen of other businesses.

A sterling example of his race...

Interview video at the link...
    ================

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...ve-their-lives

Liquor store owners shoot robber to save their lives
    Published February 27, 2018Small BusinessFOXBusiness

Business owners open fire against armed robber

Forest Acres Liquor store owner Tina Ring and store clerk Ashley Lee discuss how they fought back against an armed robber.

A family-run liquor store in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was hit by an armed robber as a mother and daughter fought for their lives.

The dramatic shootout took place at Forest Acres Liquor when an armed robber, dressed in all black with a black mask over his face, breaks into the store with a sawed-off shotgun demanding cash from the register.

Tina Ring, a 53-year-old mother, and her daughter Ashley Lee, 30, were behind the counter when they decided to pull out their weapons.

“I just thought about my children and then I just felt this calmness come over me, and I had a mission and it was to get to the weapons as fast as I could,” Lee said during an interview on FOX Business’ “Risk and Reward.”

The suspect demanded that Ring hand over cash from a second register that did not exist. At this point, the store owner recognizes the assailant, who had been at the store an hour and 40 minutes before the botched robbery.

“He came back over to me and asked me to open up the second register, and I told him I didn’t have one and I looked in his eyes and I said, ‘I know you,’” Ring said.
    Lee emotionally described the terrifying moment when she witnessed her mom being pistol whipped by the robber.

“I remember seeing her face just completely white and her eyes did not leave me. Her eyes were just huge and she was just white but she didn’t let go of him. It was terrifying,” she said.

The store owners have received a flood of support from the community in appreciation of their bravery and courage.

“Just unbelievable. The outpour of love has been great. It’s overwhelming,” the mother and daughter expressed.

The incident ended when both Ring and Lee shot the robber several times. The Tulsa Police Department has identified the man accused of attempted robbery as Tyrone Lee, who remains in the hospital with injuries.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

http://www.news9.com/story/37605878/...-store-robbery

Man Charged In Tulsa Liquor Store Robbery
    Posted: Feb 27, 2018 4:16 PM EST Updated: Feb 27, 2018 4:16 PM EST

By: NewsOn6.com

A Tulsa man was charged Tuesday with 10 counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon in connection with a February 22 robbery that left the robber with a gunshot wound after the victims fought back during the robbery.

Tyrone Lee was charged February 27 in Tulsa County.

Lee is suspected in multiple armed robberies in Tulsa and in the latest robbery, the victims, a mother-daughter duo, fought back and shot Lee several times when he tried robbing them and assaulted the mother, Tina Ring. But, Ring and her daughter, Ashley Lee, fought back and shot the robber.

Ring was left with seven staples in her head after Lee hit her. Ring returned to work Monday.

It’s too bad they didn’t sever his spine.

It’s too bad they didn’t sever his spine.

At C1 - or a bit higher.

http://www.news9.com/story/37631363/...spital-to-jail

Robbery Suspect Shot By Tulsa Liquor Store Owner Goes From Hospital To Jail
    Posted: Mar 02, 2018 8:11 AM EST Updated: Mar 02, 2018 9:02 AM EST
    By: NewsOn6.com

TULSA, Oklahoma -

A man shot several times by a Tulsa liquor store owner last month is now out of the hospital and in the Tulsa County jail.

Tyrone Lee's jail photo shows him wearing a neck brace and his face covered in bandages.

Police say Lee, 36, tried to rob the Forest Acres Liquor store near 12th and Memorial on February 22nd. The woman who owns the store and her daughter were behind the counter at the time and they shot Lee several times.

2/26/2018 Related Story: Woman Returns To Work Days After Traumatic Tulsa Liquor Store Robbery

Police say Lee then attacked the mother, leaving her with a wound in her head that required seven staples to close. They say Tyrone Lee is a suspect in multiple armed robberies in Tulsa.

Some of the information in this news story may have been provided by law enforcement with the request News 9 inform the public of, and/or assist in locating a person in connection with, a police investigation. News 9 can make no independent verification of the accuracy of the information, photographs and/or video provided to it by police or other law enforcement agencies.