Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Mother, Daughter in Gun Fight with Shotgun-Wielding Robbery Suspect
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mother, Daughter in Gun Fight with Shotgun-Wielding Robbery Suspect

A mother and daughter retrieved guns and opened fire on a shotgun-wielding robbery suspect in the family’s Tulsa, Oklahoma liquor store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h1HRHeUEAI

Tulsa World reports that the armed suspect, Tyrone Lee, entered the store Thursday evening. KJRH reported that Lee was carrying a “sawed-off shotgun.” Surveillance video showed that both women armed themselves with handguns and opened fire.

Lee was eventually able to flee the scene. Following the gun fight, “A man who matched his description and had multiple gunshot wounds showed up soon afterward at a local hospital.”

He was hospitalized in critical condition.

Tulsa Police believe Lee may be tied to numerous other robberies in Tulsa and Tulsa County.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...bbery-suspect/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Another one for the good guys.
    Actually saw this on the news.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

It looked like he took several hits but kept coming at them. What ever kind of rounds those were they didn't look very effective.

Well he won't be doing any more of that for a good long time.

Hoo doggie - my kinda gals

Well done ladies!

gum

They need an invite to the Whitehouse to discuss arming women.....teachers especially.

It appears that they had tools but little training...and still won.

Just think if they had taken a basic pistol class.

TPD would have been bustin' out the squeegies to clean that nigger from the walls, ceiling and floor.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    They need an invite to the Whitehouse to discuss arming women.....teachers especially.

It appears that they had tools but little training...and still won.

Just think if they had taken a basic pistol class.

TPD would have been bustin' out the squeegies to clean that nigger from the walls, ceiling and floor.
    I was laughing watching the video.

One was shooting the gum with a little auto and the other looked like she had a small revolver... probably a .38.

I'll bet the SOB steals his Ripple at a different store when he heals up.

LMAO

To bad this will never become a case study at one of those Woman's Study courses offered by US colleges or universities.

IMHO Sam Colt, Smith & Wesson and a few other notable gentleman have done much more for feminine equality than all of those man hating, myopic, gullible, hate spewing, slandering, virtue signalling, SJW's combined.

I have talked to so many suburbanites who fled the city and suburbs for the county. One of their major reasons for relocating is the lack of crime. I have yet to meet one who has ever considered the reason county folk are so noticeably polite is because if pushed to far they might take offense like these ladies and start shooting. It may be some time before any idiot tries to rob an establishment in their hometown. Sounds like they may have preformed a significant public service by protecting law abiding customers and themselves and by getting an alleged career criminal off local streets.

I'm glad neither of the two ladies or any store employees or law abiding customers were injured in this unfortunate event.
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 02-24-2018 at 11:35 PM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

What ever kind of rounds those were they didn't look very effective.

They're handguns. Not death rays. You have to HIT SOMETHING IMPORTANT to shut down an attacker quickly. Just random hits won't likely do it unless you get lucky.

Those two stayed in the fight and didn't quit - that's critical. More guts than several of the deputies in Coward County, FL, that's for sure.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

They're handguns. Not death rays. You have to HIT SOMETHING IMPORTANT to shut down an attacker quickly. Just random hits won't likely do it unless you get lucky.

Those two stayed in the fight and didn't quit - that's critical. More guts than several of the deputies in Coward County, FL, that's for sure.

Got that right. That Hood Rat kept coming after them with a shotgun and they kept him engaged piping daylight through him.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

22 cal auto pistol??
    sb
    Scarletbreasted

well done ladies.

can they apply as school guards?

22 cal auto pistol??

I don't know at this point, perhaps Tam or someone will publish an analysis later with more details. The basic reality is that most people shot with a handgun (about 80%) will survive the experience. Reactions to being shot differ - I've known of people who passed out when they had a gun pointed at them, and individuals who were shot dozens of times before they went down. Suffice it to say - it's unpredictable what someone will do when you shoot them.

That's why you cannot just shoot an assailant any old where and expect them to cease and desist. You will have to know enough anatomy and physiology to target essential structures that will turn your assailant off as soon as possible, be able to locate those three dimensional structures inside a moving two dimensional target and shoot well enough to actually hit them - with a handgun round that will penetrate far enough to reach them.

Are you beginning to understand what you just saw in that video? Go back and watch it again.

And re-read (or read for the first time) this recent thread -

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...-Them-Battered
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

I'd still go with a better caliber and they needed their weapons on them, not under the counter-right where he was.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    The thing that gets me is that he kept coming back after he was shot at, which meant he was going in for the KILL!!

Even though he was meaning to kill and the endorphins were kicking in, surely he knew he was shot. Is the reason he felt he could come back is that initially, it feels like a bee sting? I don't know. I've never been shot.

I couldn't tell that he ever fired the shotgun. Anyone see any different?

Adrenalin is a really odd thing in its effects on people - REALLY odd. Do not discount adrenalin.

Man, that is a troubling video on so many levels.

Apparently Homey Gangsta thinks he can walk down the street with his hood up and a carrying a shotgun and nobody will notice or intervene?

Homey Gangsta gets his money that was surrendered from the safe and comes back for no apparent reason. Why?

Mom cranks off five rounds from her snubby with at least two or three rounds having an effect.

Homey Gansta doesn't get the message and physically attacks the women having lost his shotgun somewhere in the process.

Daughter pops Homey Gansta in the back and possibly with a couple of rounds high up on his body with her mouse gun. Possibly a .22 or .32 Berretta automatic?

Homey Gangsta manages to disarm one of the ladies and gets off one shot missing at point blank range.

Likely Homey Gansta was high as a kite and desperately needed a fix but I also see an element of Black Rage incorporated into his brazen assault. Notice how he feels compelled to lip off and continue his attack despite having gotten his stolen cash and being shot multiple times.

Also telling is how the MSM -never- dwells on the multiple arrests and convictions this ghetto dweller has probably received. That is where the MSM needs to focus. Why are these despicable social malcontents still allowed to roam the streets despite numerous contacts with the legal system?

Solutions are not that difficult however.

Carry a bigger gun and vigorously enforce the existing laws.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It has long been my belief, that liquor stores are the
    bedrock of any community, and should be guarded.

It is only going to get worse in the FUSA,
    as the POS FUSA African sub-human race,
    is rapidly reproducing, and they do not,
    and will not work, to earn a salary.

Therefore, armed robberies, such as this failed one,
    are only going to increase.

Those ladies needed a short barrel shotgun with slugs.

One shot most likely would have been sufficient.

I have seen them in a hard mount, under a counter.
    Just reach down and pull the trigger.

Its already a literal war zone, in many areas of the FUSA,
    a war being waged by, the protected POS FUSA Africans.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

JMHO for civilian defensive use: minimum .357 mag or .45 ACP. Wear the pistol and have reloads at hand. First person empties the gun into the dirtbag, then reloads while the second person does the same. Rinse and repeat until he’s dead on the floor.

Nowski "I have seen them in a hard mount, under a counter.
    Just reach down and pull the trigger"

Thought about that but on a swivel-problem is Homie never went to the front of the counter, he came around the side.

Red Baron, ture that, again, a better caliber and some training might have resolved that or their handguns on them then, when he steps back in that stage between coming and going, a pump shorty in .12 gauge needed to come out, no way in hell should he have ever had the chance to fight with one of them and take her weapon.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury3 View Post
    It looked like he took several hits but kept coming at them. What ever kind of rounds those were they didn't look very effective.
    That generally applies to most rounds. This is why the Police don't stop with just one shot. They empty the magazine into the suspect every time. Unless you have perfect placement, you are going to need multiple shots with most rounds.

Good for them!

This is true! The movies always like to show people dropping like flies when shot. In reality it almost never happens.

No one can carry a handgun big enough to get in a gunfight with. No handgun caliber is big enough. There are no magic bullets.

So you have to learn to make do with LESS THAN... less than big enough. Less than powerful enough. Less than magic, you have to count on mere physics.

And you can. But first you have to get past all the BS and get real. The world is already full enough of internet keyboard pounding, youtube videos, magazine articles, books etc. that no one should have to add any more (but they will).

Basic simple truth - you can do everything right in a gunfight and still get killed. You can do everything wrong in a gunfight and still come out alive. As I said earlier - it's unpredictable.

What helps most of all is WILL.

Those two women in that video had indomitable levels of WILL. They did not quit. They made mistakes, sure. But they DID NOT QUIT FIGHTING.

One of my best friends where I used to work trained Special Forces troops for duty in CIFs. Know what a CIF is? A few years ago typing this would have gotten me put in prison, because it was (ta-da!!!) CLASSIFIED. Nowadays you can read about CIFs on the Internet. And see VIDEO! Like so: (video at the link)

http://www.americanspecialops.com/special-forces/cif/

Special Forces CIF Companies
    Every Special Forces Group (Airborne) (SFG(A)) includes a Combatant Commanders In-extremis Force (CIF) Company. The CIF is a specially-trained and resourced element that is focused on Direct Action (DA) / Counter Terrorism (CT) missions. This role includes both training foreign tactical units in DA / CT techniques and carrying out DA / CT operations themselves, often with partner nation forces.

CIF Operations
    In recent times, Special Forces CIF Companies have trained and stood up tactical units in Iraq, Afghansitan and the Philippines. A Special Forces CIF was, for a period of time, part of Task Force 145, a JSOC-commanded Joint Special Operations Task Force that operated in Iraq, targetting Al Qaeda and the insurgency. As part of TF 145, SF CIFs led Iraq tactical units that they had trained on a number of direct action raids.

CIF Organization
    Precise structure of a given SFG(A)'s CIF may differ but are typically made up of a number of ODAs, or A-Teams, plus a single ODB. Similarly to other tactical units, a CIF ODA is organized into assaulters, breachers and marksmen/snipers.

CIF Training
    Green Berets assigned to a CIF Company undergo the Special Forces Advanced Reconnaissance, Target Analysis, and Exploitation Techniques Course (SFARTAETC). SFARTAERTC is an 8-week course that is run several times a year at the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School, Fort Bragg. The course teaches small unit tactics / close quarters combat techniques in urban environments. Precise details of the SFARTAERTC syllabus are classified but it is thought to include mechanical and explosive breaching, surgical target acquisition, and high stress tactical shooting methods and techniques.
    ==========================================

This happened at a facility on Ft. Bragg called Range 37. Used to be I couldn't say that either because it was CLASSIFIED too. It ain't no more.

All that was to say this - Know what the unofficial motto was at Range 37? GET BACK IN THE FIGHT. People are depending on YOU getting YOUR JOB done, even if you're wounded, hurt, out of ammo for your primary weapon, no matter what, if you do not do your job your friends are gonna DIE so GET BACK IN THE FIGHT.

Y'all have seen me say this over and over and over - Mindset. Skillset. Toolset. IN THAT ORDER. That's a paraphrase from COL John Boyd, USAF. You should read about him sometime.

There's a lot of BS out there about all this stuff, and a lot of people who make a living peddling BS. Be careful what you listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    I'd still go with a better caliber and they needed their weapons on them, not under the counter-right where he was.
    Having their guns on them did occur to me. The sister had a number of chances to end it if she was carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Terriannie View Post
    The thing that gets me is that he kept coming back after he was shot at, which meant he was going in for the KILL!!

Even though he was meaning to kill and the endorphins were kicking in, surely he knew he was shot. Is the reason he felt he could come back is that initially, it feels like a bee sting? I don't know. I've never been shot.
    I have been shot at, but never shot. The being shot at didn't seem to bother me. Hope to never find out the later.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    Man, that is a troubling video on so many levels.

Apparently Homey Gangsta thinks he can walk down the street with his hood up and a carrying a shotgun and nobody will notice or intervene?

Homey Gangsta gets his money that was surrendered from the safe and comes back for no apparent reason. Why?

Mom cranks off five rounds from her snubby with at least two or three rounds having an effect.

Homey Gansta doesn't get the message and physically attacks the women having lost his shotgun somewhere in the process.

Daughter pops Homey Gansta in the back and possibly with a couple of rounds high up on his body with her mouse gun. Possibly a .22 or .32 Berretta automatic?

Homey Gangsta manages to disarm one of the ladies and gets off one shot missing at point blank range.

Likely Homey Gansta was high as a kite and desperately needed a fix but I also see an element of Black Rage incorporated into his brazen assault. Notice how he feels compelled to lip off and continue his attack despite having gotten his stolen cash and being shot multiple times.

Also telling is how the MSM -never- dwells on the multiple arrests and convictions this ghetto dweller has probably received. That is where the MSM needs to focus. Why are these despicable social malcontents still allowed to roam the streets despite numerous contacts with the legal system?

Solutions are not that difficult however.

Carry a bigger gun and vigorously enforce the existing laws.
    I would like them to carry one on their hips. It would be a deterent.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Nowski "I have seen them in a hard mount, under a counter.
    Just reach down and pull the trigger"

Thought about that but on a swivel-problem is Homie never went to the front of the counter, he came around the side.

Red Baron, ture that, again, a better caliber and some training might have resolved that or their handguns on them then, when he steps back in that stage between coming and going, a pump shorty in .12 gauge needed to come out, no way in hell should he have ever had the chance to fight with one of them and take her weapon.
    Agreed, but things do not go as planned no matter how well you prepare. I wondered about the going around. The should block it off?

the mother should have fired till he was down instead of waiting after shots the daughter waited way to long to fire and to long between shots . When the robber grabbed her gun it should have been empty and she should have been throwing wine bottles at his head . Shoot to kill if you have to shoot , aimed head shot needs to be your first shot

I kept hoping that young lady would run up, screw that pistol into his ear and empty the rest of the weapon into his tiny nigger brain.

Watching him kicking and twitching would have been a nice finale.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

A 44 magnum with 300 gr Buffalo Bore high power ammo would stop him with one shot if you happen to have the combo handy .

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post
    I would like them to carry one on their hips. It would be a deterent.
    No, then he’d have come in shooting. Release some of that testosterone you have built up. You’ll feel better...

definitely not a big city/inner city operation - not ready for a robbery at all .... besides the guns being inadequate they need to secure that front door better - they almost got themselves hurt/killed on that robber's second entry ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    JMHO for civilian defensive use: minimum .357 mag or .45 ACP. Wear the pistol and have reloads at hand. First person empties the gun into the dirtbag, then reloads while the second person does the same. Rinse and repeat until he’s dead on the floor.
    The general rule I heard was: Shoot until it catches fire, or changes shape.

But carrying that much on my belt tends to pull down my pants.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Good job Ladies!!! The good guys 1 the bad guys 0 end of the game. We have a winner.

A 44 magnum with 300 gr Buffalo Bore high power ammo would stop him with one shot if you happen to have the combo handy .

An acquaintance who spent some time on a taxpayer funded vacation in SEAsia once popped a 90 pound VC twice in the torso with a .50 machine gun at fairly close range.

Didn't stop him on the spot...

That's what - two 700 grain bullets at 2900 FPS??

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/25...uor-store.html

CRIME 11 hours ago
    Mother, daughter thwart armed robbery attempt at Oklahoma liquor store
    By Elizabeth Zwirz | Fox News

Video
    Mother and daughter confront armed robbery suspect
    Video shows a woman shooting at an armed robbery suspect in an Oklahoma liquor store.

Shots rang out during an armed robbery at an Oklahoma liquor store on Thursday night after a man threatened a mother and daughter for the money in the register, Tulsa World reported.

The scary scene happened at Forest Acres Liquor in Tulsa while Tina Ring, 53, and her daughter Ashley Lee, 30, were working, the outlet said.

Surveillance video, obtained by Tulsa World, captured the moment the hooded suspect walked into the liquor store and pointed what appears to be a weapon at Lee, who was behind the counter.

After a brief exchange behind the register, the suspect rummages around before ultimately disappearing from the video. Lee’s mother then appears, at which point Lee grabs something from beneath the counter and hands it to her, the video showed.

An armed suspect reportedly tried to rob a liquor store in Oklahoma on Thursday night. (Tulsa Police)

Ring told Tulsa World on Friday that during the incident, her biggest concern was Lee’s safety.

“I didn’t want him to hurt my daughter,” Ring said. “That was my main thought.”

"All I was thinking was 'Just give him the money and go,' and next thing I know, I see him back in my face," she added.

The video showed women hiding behind the counter. After the suspect reappeared, Ring appeared to fire a weapon a number of times, continuing as the suspect retreated from the building.

The suspect soon reappeared and, after seemingly getting shot, gets into a physical fight with Ring over the weapon.

Lee then appears to fire a second weapon at the thief, giving herself and her mother the opportunity to leave the building.

"I think I'm still in shock," Ring told Tulsa World. "I don’t think I have really processed everything yet."

The suspected robber was identified as Tyrone Lee, a man in his thirties, Tulsa World reported, citing Sgt. Brandon Watkins of the Tulsa Police Department’s robbery unit. The suspect is not related to the store employee, Ashley, the outlet said.

According to the department’s Twitter page, a man “matching his description” turned up at a local hospital with several gunshot wounds.

They were very fortunate the perp allowed them time to retrieve their weapons (it appeared they were stashed in a closed compartment or something behind/underneath the counter). The guy could have all too easily just herded them into a backroom at gunpoint and executed them... it has happened before.

Two takeaways from the video for me... have your weapon ON your person. And second, carry something powerful enough (and loaded with the right ammo) that even hitting a perp in a non-lethal area will leave a big enough hole that they will be persuaded to leave by the massive blood trail they're losing.

Given that chaotic scene, they did very well... thankfully, the daughter didn't accidentally shoot her mother when she and the perp were wrestling for the mom's gun.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    It has long been my belief, that liquor stores are the
    bedrock of any community
    , and should be guarded.
    With all due respect to Bro. Nowski...

That comment made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Well he won't be doing any more of that for a good long time.
    But there is a lot more like him walking the streets.