Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

GOV/MIL Pres. Trump Says He Is Considering Pulling ICE Agents OUT OF CALIFORNIA!!!
+ Reply to Thread

4 Pres. Trump Says He Is Considering Pulling ICE Agents OUT OF CALIFORNIA!!!

President Trump Says Hes Considering Pulling ICE Agents Out of California
    Posted 10:33 AM, February 22, 2018, by CNN Wire, Updated at 05:02PM, February 22, 2018

President Donald Trump declared on Thursday he was considering withdrawing Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents from California as punishment for what he claimed was a "lousy management job" in patrolling illegal immigration.

"You know what, I'm thinking about doing it," Trump said at a roundtable with state and local officials to address ideas to stop gun violence in the wake of the Parkland school massacre. His comments came after he decried the state of law enforcement in the Golden State. "We're getting no help from the state of California. Frankly, if I pulled our people from California, you would have a crime nest like you've never seen in California. All I'd have to do is say 'ICE, Border Patrol, leave California alone,'" he said during a listening session at the White House. "You would see crime like nobody has ever seen crime in this country. And yet we get no help from the state of California. They are doing a lousy management job," he went on to say. "They have the highest taxes in the nation. And they don't know what's happening out there. Frankly it's a disgrace."

But Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck sharply rebuffed that characterization, saying his department has been able to minimize the influence of MS-13, a Los Angeles-founded gang that Trump often brings up when discussing immigration, including at several points in his first State of the Union address. "While it would be foolish to minimize the lethal brutality of street gangs and in particular MS-13 here in Los Angeles, we have seen a steady decline in gang membership and gang crime in the city," Beck said in a statement issued Thursday afternoon.

"We have made our biggest impact, by arresting and incarcerating individuals who engage in violent crime and not the general deportation of the residents they victimize," the police chief continued. "The Los Angeles Police Department has studied, refined, and enhanced our approach to gang crime for the better part of a century and our biggest successes have been through our ability to engage the public and earn their trust, so we can reduce the number of victims and quell the fear of crime in our most vulnerable neighborhoods."

It was not clear how serious Trump was about the proposal. His administration has stepped up enforcement of immigration laws in California as an effort to pressure sanctuary cities, which is a term for local jurisdictions who have some policy of non-cooperation or coordination with federal immigration authorities. California is also a key border for the United States, making it unlike[ly] Border Patrol or Customs and Border Protection could pull out of the state. The San Ysidro border crossing is the busiest land port of entry in the entire Western Hemisphere, let alone the United States, and the California border is a major focus of preventing drug smuggling into the US.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Tom Homan said on Fox News earlier this year that California's policies would only increase ICE's presence. "There's no sanctuary from federal law enforcement. As a matter of fact, we're in the process now, I'm going to significantly increase our enforcement presence in California. We're already doing it," he said.

The Department of Homeland Security did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Trump's statement.

KTLA's Erika Martin contributed to this report.
    http://ktla.com/2018/02/22/president...of-california/
    Last edited by Seeker; 02-22-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

California secretly loves ICE, they sweep up the violent felons and get to be the boogy man and get more dems elected. This is what Trump means, ICE is helping elect dems and by pulling out 'the people' will get to see just how bad it can get under dem rule.

He's taking a lesson from Germany. Well played Mr. President Trump.

President Trump is brilliant.

Think California leftist cities would reach third world status within a week? It sounds like they are not far from it now.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

In addition to the millions of illegals the Sanctuary State has embraced, 22% of homeless in CA
    There are two types of people in this world.
    1) Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data

Quote Originally Posted by Intestinal Fortitude View Post
    In addition to the millions of illegals the Sanctuary State has embraced, 22% of homeless in CA
    Wait - are you saying 22% of all homeless people live in California?

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Wisconsin View Post
    Wait - are you saying 22% of all homeless people live in California?
    That is what the guy on the morning radio said - yes

where he gets his numbers I do not know.
    He said that the drug rehab facilities have been recruiting patients from all over and fly them to CA and get them in for rehab, then when the funding for the individual runs out, they dump them on the street and then they cannot get back to where they came from -- also said the fair weather attracts them
    Last edited by Intestinal Fortitude; 02-22-2018 at 10:10 PM.
    There are two types of people in this world.
    1) Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data

I should think it would attract wet backs from all over the country. No fear of deportation. He would be doing the rest of the country a big favor. Go for it!!!!
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Sounds like a plan, just pull back a few states east of the continental divide and have ICE start the cattle drive westward. Cal will get a major influx of illegals.

Quote: "Goin' where the weather suits my clothes!"
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

...and snatch every penny of federal funding from Kommiefornia.

There has to be quite a bit that is conditional and he can control.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Incarcerate a few mayors and work your way up Mr. President; and bring on the caravans of roving White Ice Vans while your at it. Double down in action.

means nothing - if you can't tell a rant when you hear it - get a translator .... if anything the enforcement is stepping up in the sanctuaries ....
    Illini Warrior

Extra perks. A few years back we were staying in Eureka for a few weeks. First time I had been to Cali. We remarked to the rv park manager about how many homeless there were for such a small town. She said "Oh, we take care of our homeless!" "We give them another $120 a month on top of what ever federal benefits they are getting (I assume, ss, ssi, welfare, food stamps, whatever)...and if they have a dog we give them another $80 a month to buy food for them"

I don't know who "we" are if it is state, county, city or what but this is why they flock to California.

Trump likes to rub it in, ICE will continue to invade illegal aliens space. I saw something odd yesterday while I was at the bank. There were just two customers in the bank. Me and another guy who was trying to withdrawal money. He was all tatted up with gang-type looking tats. In the parking lot was a bright yellow Lamborghini. WTH! This is a small mining town and I've never seen an expensive car like this ever in Oroville. The customer standing in front of the teller couldn't possibly own that car. Sure enough he did! Maybe he was a lottery winner.....

ICE To Execute Biggest Immigration Enforcement Op Of Trump’s Presidency

Justice Reporter
    1:32 PM 01/17/2018

U.S. immigration agents are planning to detain and deport more than 1,500 illegal immigrants in a massive California operation meant to send a clear message to the so-called sanctuary state, the Houston Chronicle reported Wednesday.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials declined to comment on the specifics of the operation Tuesday, but it reportedly planned to take place within the next few weeks, the Chronicle reported. California officially became a “sanctuary state” at the beginning of January, meaning state and local law enforcement are prohibited in most cases from working with federal agents to deport illegal immigrants.

ICE officers will be flown into California from across the country to carry out the operation, which will target areas where illegal immigrants are being illegally employed, an unnamed ICE source told the Chronicle. The operation would be the largest enforcement action of President Donald Trump’s time in office if it does indeed capture more than 1,500 illegal immigrants.

In response to a request for comment from The Daily Caller News Foundation, an ICE spokesman said “We are not able to speculate about future enforcement actions.”

Previous ICE domestic operations under President Trump haven’t bagged more than a few hundred illegal immigrants at a time, but the organization did participate in a massive international gang enforcement operation that charged 3,800 gang members. The coordinated action known as Operation Regional Shield involved law enforcement units from the U.S., El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. U.S. forces arrested more than 70 gang members; Guatemala charged 284; Honduras seized 14 businesses and arrested 12, and El Salvador charged more than 3,400 and made over 1,400 arrests.

Domestically, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has been extremely hostile to sanctuary jurisdictions, and Acting ICE Director Thomas Homan holds the same view. Homan slammed Democrat Gov. Jerry Brown for signing California’s sanctuary state bill on Fox News earlier this month. He warned that “California better hold on tight,” because if state lawmakers “don’t want to protect their communities, then ICE will.”

California lawmakers didn’t take Homan’s warning well, with several state legislators writing a letter to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen requesting that she intervene.

“The statements are a direct threat to Californians. These statements are reprehensible and the department’s change in policy will instill fear in our communities,” the letter read. “Acting Director Homan’s attack on sanctuary cities is not only an infringement of state rights but a direct assault on communities of color.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/17/ic...in-california/

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    means nothing - if you can't tell a rant when you hear it - get a translator .... if anything the enforcement is stepping up in the sanctuaries ....
    Just messin' with their heads - Trump being Trump!
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    ...and snatch every penny of federal funding from Kommiefornia.

There has to be quite a bit that is conditional and he can control.
    That may not work for Calif. chart I saw 3-5 yrs ago showed California residents sent more tax money
    To Feds than Californians receive in Federal Benfits. New Mex had one of the best ratios IIRC receiving
    Over $6 for every Federal tax dollar paid

$80 a month to buy food for them"
    Just for dog food? Illegal dogs must eat pretty well.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    Just for dog food? Illegal dogs must eat pretty well.
    Chances are, the dogs were born here.

Not even anchor puppies.

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by KFhunter View Post
    California secretly loves ICE, they sweep up the violent felons and get to be the boogy man and get more dems elected. This is what Trump means, ICE is helping elect dems and by pulling out 'the people' will get to see just how bad it can get under dem rule.

He's taking a lesson from Germany. Well played Mr. President Trump.
    Agree.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Sounds like a plan, just pull back a few states east of the continental divide and have ICE start the cattle drive westward. Cal will get a major influx of illegals.
    Alrighty, THEN!

(can you hear me, NOW?)

Grins.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Remove all Federal services, shut down the military bases, and see how long it takes cali to devolve into Venezuela.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Wonder if China will be taking it over. There are certainly a bunch of commies that live there already. Californication is one place that is probably causing the founding fathers to roll in their graves.
    Last edited by TammyinWI; 02-23-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave. - Stonewall Jackson

Don’t pull anyone. Send in troops, that state is still part of the Union. It is a Federal issue and Federal immigration law. Take care of business instead of lying to the people. If they did it, it would be corrected in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Intestinal Fortitude View Post
    That is what the guy on the morning radio said - yes

where he gets his numbers I do not know.
    He said that the drug rehab facilities have been recruiting patients from all over and fly them to CA and get them in for rehab, then when the funding for the individual runs out, they dump them on the street and then they cannot get back to where they came from -- also said the fair weather attracts them
    Oh! A huge scam of sorts...rehab facilities getting funds from Obamacare, used until the person's benefit is used up. That makes perfect sense- bunch of criminal liberals...evil to the core.
    My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave. - Stonewall Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.B. View Post
    Incarcerate a few mayors and work your way up Mr. President; and bring on the caravans of roving White Ice Vans while your at it. Double down in action.
    I'm all on board that caging up Mayors, they seem mostly to be squirmy characters anyway.

The Daily Californian
    ‏Verified account @dailycal
    9m9 minutes ago

#BREAKING: ICE raids could be starting as soon as the next 24 hours

Last Updated 1 min Ago

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf warned residents of possible Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, raids starting as soon as the next 24 hours, according to a Saturday night press release.

In the press release, Schaaf said she learned of the potential operations from multiple credible sources, and urged residents to avoid panic and, instead, prepare.

My priority is for the well-being and safety of all residents particularly our most vulnerable and I know that Oakland is safer when we share information, encourage community awareness, and care for our neighbors, Schaaf said in the press release.

Oakland Mayor Schaaf says an ICE operation is imminent. Warns shes learned it will occur on next 24 hours. pic.twitter.com/Q7QoCeSO8k

Darwin BondGraham (@DarwinBondGraha) February 25, 2018

Further details of the potential operations, like precise locations, are still unknown, according to the press release.

http://www.dailycal.org/2018/02/24/o...ble-ice-raids/
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

HMMM

Is the mayor leaking classified information?

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    Remove all Federal services, shut down the military bases, and see how long it takes cali to devolve into Venezuela.
    Can't remove the bases. California is a big part of the US west coast. But would it be possible to limit government contracts going to California? Seems there was a study done while President Reagan was in office of Federal government contracts and contract costs by state. The data illustrated a significantly higher number of government and military contracts and the Federal dollars that accompany them were going to California firms. The study was discontinued shortly there after.

Socialists like everything to be fair so why not move an equal number of government contracts and Federal dollars to each of the 50 states? That would be fair wouldn't it? It might be a good time for the military facilities in California to have a self sufficiency drill? Starting by a freeze local supply contracts and have a Berlin air drop and military over land kind of supply drill for California military bases and facilities? Military families (and Veterans?) could be encouraged to buy on base or boycott local suppliers? Just as a drill mind you.
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 02-25-2018 at 12:09 AM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

All good points, OGMare. Economics (and $$$) are the only consequences that would capture attention.

ICE is still here, they aren't going anywhere! LOL! They're rounding them up in our County and the next one to us!

Immigration sweep impacts Butte County

Immigration attorney Andrew Holley stands Monday in front of office in Chico. Holley said he has been getting a lot of calls about immigration arrests in the area this month. Bill Husa — Enterprise-Record

By Risa Johnson, rjohnson@chicoer.com, @risamjohnson on Twitter

Posted: 03/05/18, 5:30 PM PST | Updated: 8 hrs ago
    # Comments

Chico >> Chico-based immigration attorney Andrew Holley is used to taking more calls in the month of March.

That’s because there seems to be a consistent, concentrated effort to arrest undocumented immigrants in the North Valley at this time of the year, according to Holley, who says he has seen this trend play out over the past four years.

“They’re looking for specific people,” he said. “They’re out there every day for 2-4 weeks ... staking it out, parking out front.”

U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement officers can track people down through court records or drivers license applications filed with the Department of Motor Vehicles.

ICE officers arrested 232 people in the span of four days last week from Bakersfield in Southern California up to the Oregon border for violating federal immigration laws.

Of those arrested, 180 had either returned to the United States illegally after being deported, ignored final deportation orders or were convicted criminals.

About half of those arrested — 115 — had previous felony convictions for serious or violent offenses or prior convictions for a significant misdemeanor or multiple misdemeanors.

A call requesting more localized numbers from ICE was not returned on Monday.

Holley said that in the past two weeks, he received eight calls from people arrested without documentation in the North Valley, which he considers from Marysville to Red Bluff. Usually he gets about one call each month or every other month about those cases, he said.

Arrests often occur after people have left their homes — sometimes after dropping their children off at school — as they are followed by ICE agents, Holley said.

When speaking to potential clients, the Chico-based attorney gives it to them straight, usually explaining their slim chances of winning in court. Those under arrest can expect to spend a month to two months in jail before they can come before a judge, he said.

“They’re gambling with their money,” Holley said. “They have to sit in the looney bin just to see a judge. Simply to ask to be released.”

He also noted that Yuba County has been sued by Yuba County Jail inmates over poor conditions. About half of the inmates at the county jail in Marysville are ICE detainees. Even if detainees get a “low” bond, they often struggle to pay it, Holley said.

“It’s running the gauntlet,” he said. “It’s a horrible situation to bet your money on.”

Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea said on Monday that his office was contacted by ICE three times last month, between Feb. 25 to Feb. 26, as agents were in Durham trying to take people into custody for violating immigration laws.

At the Butte County Board of Supervisors meeting last week, Honea addressed complications his office faced because of conflicting state and federal immigration laws. For example, if a detainee has not been arrested for one of 23 serious or violent crimes listed in Proposition 47, the jail cannot cooperate with ICE under state law.

Because of this and because growing marijuana is a misdemeanor in California regardless of the size, someone running a drug cartel arrested for setting up massive marijuana grows — a prevalent issue in Butte County — could get out of jail quickly without being reported to ICE.

To throw another wrench into the works, pending federal law would make Honea liable, if he didn’t cooperate with ICE, for actions of an inmate he released who committed another crime. However, if the sheriff’s office did comply with federal law, the sheriff and county would be guilty of a state misdemeanor, Chico Enterprise-Record’s Steve Schoonover reported last week.

http://www.orovillemr.com/social-aff...s-butte-county

Heh Mr. Lawyer, they should have been here in the first place!

The dogs are born here and can act on their own accord.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson