Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC The boys on the tracks-Clinton take down?
+ Reply to Thread

The boys on the tracks-Clinton take down?

New Witness? Man Claims to Have Seen "Boys on the Tracks" Murders

SALINE COUNTY, Ark. -- In March of 1987, Billy Jack Haynes wrestled in front of a record-setting audience of 93,000 fans at the Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit, Michigan during Wrestlemania III.

That same year, 900 miles away, teenagers Kevin Ives and Don Henry were brutally killed in Alexander, Arkansas. Eventually the case ran cold.

Today, 31 years later, Haynes (whose real name is William Albert Haynes) claims he witnessed their deaths: a double homicide.

The big questions: why should investigators believe Haynes? And why now?

The unsolved crime has been given the label "Boys on the Tracks." For three decades, people in Saline County and well beyond have tossed around theories, shared ideas, and spread rumors about who was responsible for the deaths of the teens on August 23, 1987. No one has ever been arrested.

Victim Kevin Ives' mother is holding onto Haynes' claim as the key to solving who killed her 17-year-old son and 16-year-old Don Henry.

Haynes says he sobered up a few years ago and reached out to Larry and Linda Ives after years of guilt. The trio connected with private investigator Keith Rounsavall and Haynes spilled his side of the story in a YouTube video designed to raise money for Rounsavall's investigation.

"I come with no hidden voice. I come to you straight face-to-face, because this is reality, man," remarked Haynes in the video. "Don't hide nothing!"

In the taped confession, he claims that while performing in the '80s for the World Wrestling Federation (now known as WWE) as a 6'3", 280-pound wrestler, he also transported and trafficked cocaine through the United States. His side job eventually brought him to Arkansas.

"I was also an enforcer who provided muscle to other parts of the criminal element to ensure that their illegal business dealings were collected upon," added Haynes. "In August of 1987, I was contacted by an Arkansas criminal politician and was asked if I would provide muscle at an Arkansas drug (transaction)."

In the near six-minute video, Haynes refers to a male "criminal politician" multiple times, but never names him by name. Haynes says the politician was suspicious that cash from drug money drops was being stolen.

"While conducting security for the drug money drop, I witnessed the murders of two young boys: Kevin Ives and Don Henry. They were murdered by other individuals who were working for the same criminal politician. Their bodies were placed on the railroad tracks to be mutilated by a passing train," Haynes alleges.

The retired wrestler, now 64, says he reached out to Linda Ives in 2016 to explain what he saw. In addition to providing his account of what happened, Haynes says he handed over names of everyone who was at the scene.

"I'm standing here putting my life on the line, telling you that I could very well be killed," added Haynes. "They have to be taken down."

The Investigation with No End

At 4:25 a.m. on August 23, 1987, a train engineer reported running over two teens. The worker told authorities the boys were motionless and lying on their backs; their bodies covered by a tarp from the waist down.

Investigators later discovered a rifle and flashlight nearby.

It's believed Ives and Henry were using those items to "headlight" for deer. It's an illegal form of hunting where you temporarily blind the animal before shooting it. Friends say the two may have been drinking.

So how did they end up on the tracks? Investigators don't conclusively know.

The state medical examiner ruled suicide. He thought the boys smoked pot, passed out on the tracks, and were then run over by the speeding train. A later autopsy found anything but. An Atlanta-based pathologist found the boys were knocked unconscious or killed before their bodies were dumped on the tracks. A grand jury concluded the deaths to be the result of homicide.

Over the years, theories have been spread that the boys walked up on a drug drop and were killed. Rumors have circulated as to who might have been there and ultimately be responsible.

The tragic story has been brought to life in books, television, and movies. No matter the medium, the end is always the same: no conclusion; a family waiting for answers.

A Mother's Quest for Justice

After cases turn cold, many investigations quietly vanish. Detectives retire. Family and friends move on with their lives. Case files are closed.

Linda Ives won't let that happen.

Over the years, she has collected every piece of evidence she can get her hands on. She has conducted countless interviews. She remains committed to keeping her son's story in the news cycle until justice is served.

In 2016, Ives filed a lawsuit hoping to get unredacted documents from three Arkansas law enforcement agencies and eight federal agencies. Ultimately, the suit claims insufficient response to FOI requests. Ives alleges a coverup of the story behind the death of her son, a theory supported by Haynes' claim that a "criminal politician" was involved.

A judge tossed out most of Ives' 2016 lawsuit. However, he ordered the Executive Office of U.S. Attorneys, the Drug Enforcement Administration, and the Department of Homeland Security to hand over all documents related to the case for his review, according to Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

That review continues.

After three decades with few answers, you can understand why Ives was immediately hopeful when she received a call from Billy Jack Haynes.

"We're very excited about the information that he has," said Ives in a video posted by her private investigator.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/...ders/971386523

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/...ders/971386523https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=D6qsdisq-vs

I should include the theory that locals believe..

The originally belief is the boys were shinning for deer.. They came across a big drug deal going down and were killed.. There was an attempt to cover it up but the evidence was clear it was a homicide..

Even when it first happened Bill Clinton's name up immediately plus those he associated with.. There were people that could place him close to the scene.. This case is also included in the "Clinton Chronicles" book..

Why is Clinton's name mentioned? Haynes said a 'criminal politician;' lots of politicians in Arkansas. I didn't watch second one......anyone else watch these?

If it was about the Clinton's and their drug running, the cops will kiss their behind and look the other way. Cops KNOW what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds View Post
    I should include the theory that locals believe..

The originally belief is the boys were shinning for deer.. They came across a big drug deal going down and were killed.. There was an attempt to cover it up but the evidence was clear it was a homicide..

Even when it first happened Bill Clinton's name up immediately plus those he associated with.. There were people that could place him close to the scene.. This case is also included in the "Clinton Chronicles" book..
    I have lived in Arkansas all of my life, and that's EXACTLY what we were told.

ETA: Anyone curious about Bill's involvement in the drug running should also look into his name and Mena, AR airport. He wasn't just a POS in Washington. He was one here long before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra Gypsy View Post
    Why is Clinton's name mentioned? Haynes said a 'criminal politician;' lots of politicians in Arkansas. I didn't watch second one......anyone else watch these?
    Originally when it occurred Bill Clinton was witnessed near the scene where the murders took place.. During that time period his name came up several times as being part of Barry Seal's drug team.. Also called the "Mena Money"..

Here is the Arkancide list---

Snip of Arkancide list--

The Boys on the Tracks
    Most Arkancide victims had a connection to the Clintons. Some knew too much because they had been involved in the shady dealings in Arkansas; others because they had helped cover up those dealings. Most could have avoided being killed simply by avoiding the Clintons. But the boys were different. They had no Clinton connection and were killed simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. This is a very sad story...

https://www.arkancide.com/

So he says a politician directed the murders via cell phone in 1987.
    What kind of cell phones existed in 1987?
    As far as I know there were only a few mobile phones.

But not likely to die free

The first mobile phone commercially available came out in 1983-

The Mobile Phone: A History in Pictures

My husband was a wealthy real estate developer and had one of the early ones in the 80s that was like a brick. In 1987 they would have already been around for 4 years. It was before 1988 that a neighbor's husband was diagnosed with brain cancer and as an RN I suspected it was due to his heavy use of his mobile phone at the time.
    Last edited by pops88; 02-14-2018 at 04:12 AM. Reason: bad math...and I took calculus in college. sigh.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

A car phone is a mobile phone device specifically designed for and fitted into an automobile. This service originated with the Bell System, and was first used in St. Louis on June 17, 1946.
    Car phone - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_phone
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by pops88 View Post
    The first mobile phone commercially available came out in 1983-

The Mobile Phone: A History in Pictures

My husband was a wealthy real estate developer and had one of the early ones in the 80s that was like a brick. In 1987 they would have already been around for 4 years. It was before 1988 that a neighbor's husband was diagnosed with brain cancer and as an RN I suspected it was due to his heavy use of his mobile phone at the time.
    In 1988 when I worked in motorsports I picked up Dale Earnhardt Sr. and his PR person from the Pgh airport (yes he took a commercial flight) and drove him into downtown Pgh for a press conference we had for an upcoming local Nascar Busch North Series event he was going to race in.

When he got in my car he took an expensive red travel case (marked the Winston on it for winning that event which was filled with 250K when presented to him) and he got out of it a big grey mobile phone the size of a brick to call his wife Theresa at home in NC as we were driving down the Interstate to Pgh from the airport (14 mile trip).......I was amazed that he was able to talk back home while he was in a car 500 miles away.........

At the time this occurred he was at the peak of his game and had just purchased a seat on Wall Street........so the bucks were rolling in......

The point of this was that years later I came across a display in of the history of cell phones at a dealer in NC around 2001-2 and saw a phone that looked just like the one he used back in 88 when I was shuttering him to the press conference.

I had mentioned this to the dealer and he said that phone I was looking at was in fact Dale Sr's actual phone which he sold him.

He told me that Dale Sr. in 1988 he was the first person in the state of North Carolina to own a commercial cellphone....

So I though I would put a timeline into prospective with the availability of a cell phone from my own observation of that.

I know my Uncle had a analog rotary cell phone in the mid 80s in his truck in central Ca.

Oh the joy of living in Saline County Arkansas...home sweet home.

Corruption at it's finest.

Mr. Black Jack Haynes needs to watch his step.....Arkansacide is very prevalent around here.
    Psalm 147:11
    The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by momma_soapmaker View Post
    I have lived in Arkansas all of my life, and that's EXACTLY what we were told.

ETA: Anyone curious about Bill's involvement in the drug running should also look into his name and Mena, AR airport. He wasn't just a POS in Washington. He was one here long before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    A car phone is a mobile phone device specifically designed for and fitted into an automobile. This service originated with the Bell System, and was first used in St. Louis on June 17, 1946.
    Car phone - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_phone
    My dad had one of them from the late 1960's... as kids, we thought it was the coolest thing ever. But he was a fairly high up executive for Bell Telephone (later AT&T)

As far as the OP, I suspect the local folks take on the murders is exactly correct.

Summerthyme

bumping for those who weren't online last night.

Thought about these boys today as the St. Michael prayer was recited at close of service

"...and cast into hell satan
    and all the other evil spirits
    who prowl around the world
    seeking the ruin of souls."

I think of the clintons every single time we come to that part. I prayed today that justice for these young men may be done.
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner