Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WTF?!? Eric Holder considering a run for president in 2020
+ Reply to Thread

18 Eric Holder considering a run for president in 2020

Eric Holder for president? Bring it on! The ads write themselves
    7-8 minutes

Former Obama Attorney General Eric Holder raised eyebrows last week when he said that he may run for office, as in the Oval Office, and he’d make his final decision by the end of the year. Given the trail of abuse and misconduct he left in his wake at the Justice Department, the opposing ads pretty much write themselves.

His time in the Obama administration was plagued with corruption that left a stain on the Justice Department, and he resigned with a dark cloud of scandal hovering over him.

Holder is the first Cabinet appointee to be held in contempt of Congress for not turning over documents relating to the Department’s Fast and Furious scandal. The scandal permitted the sale of assault weapons to drug cartels in Mexico as a way to supposedly track them.

However, it was later discovered from internal communications that it was all just a front to win political points in the gun debate. Holder thought if the Obama administration could devise a dangerous enough situation, then they would be in a position to demand more gun laws.

While they were busy trying to score political points with assault weapons, people died. People like Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, who was killed with one of the almost 2,000 guns the Justice Department sold, but then failed to keep track of through the program.

Holder’s Justice Department was also embroiled in an IRS political persecution scheme that purposely targeted conservative and Tea Party groups who applied for tax-exempt status. Their applications were stalled, sometimes for years, while IRS agents probed for additional information that was inappropriate and out of the ordinary. Last year, the IRS admitted to the wrongdoing in court and publicly apologized.

However, in 2015, the Obama Justice Department, headed by Holder until Loretta Lynch replaced him in April of that year, announced they would not prosecute anyone at the IRS for the scandal. Their reasoning? Apparently after investigating they said no evidence was uncovered “that any IRS official acted based on political, discriminatory, corrupt or other inappropriate motives that would support a criminal prosecution.”

But of course there was no evidence, because the IRS destroyed countless hard drives containing the evidence. The apparent crime was bad enough, but Holder’s cover-up was even worse.

Recently, Holder, possibly getting his talking points in order for a potential presidential run, criticized the Trump administration for apologizing to conservative groups targeted by the IRS under President Obama. According to Holder, “That apology was unnecessary, unfounded and inconsistent, it seems to me, with the responsibilities that somebody who would seek to lead the Justice Department should have done.”

Maybe somebody should tell Mr. Holder the IRS already admitted they targeted conservatives, and Obama cronies can stop covering for them now. Former IRS official Lois Lerner publicly apologized and pleaded the Fifth Amendment when Congress brought her in for questioning.

She couldn’t be prosecuted though, because the IRS destroyed her emails with all of those hard drives. Nothing to see here, right Eric?

Also on Attorney General Holder’s watch, large companies could make settlement payouts to groups not affiliated with their cases. President Trump’s Justice Department put an end to this last year, as the payments were thought to help liberal organizations.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., released emails from the Justice Department last year which showed they had a say in who the money went to, and they may have once again discriminated against conservatives by ensuring conservative groups didn’t receive settlements.

Eric Holder has a history of scandal and corruption that will follow him into any public office that he pursues. He tarnished our Justice Department with reckless discrimination, questionable judgement and outright lawlessness.

However, if Holder wants to run, bring it on. He’s given Republicans all the campaign material they need.

Lauren DeBellis Appell was deputy press secretary for then-Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Pa., in his successful 2000 re-election campaign, as well as assistant communications director for the Senate Republican Policy Committee (2001-2003).

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...hemselves.html

I've seen that noised about.

The Dhimmis are desperate...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

He's going to find his Campaign Trips kind of restricted, from Club Fed.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

The skeletons are lining up and clamoring to come out of that closet
    Would someone please let me know how we have spun out of control?
    Has the captain let go of the wheel?
    Or could we please try to find a way to be a bit more kind?
    I see the road to tomorrow in the haze - Queensryche

I would rather say that he would find it hard to run after they stretch the bitches neck.......
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
    Wickr tiger133

Ha, haw, snuffle, chortle Horselaugh.

This makes even LESS sense than another run by Hillary.

The only thing Holder has going for him is his race - an immediate calling card saying "call out the Blacks."

But that other 87 percent of the voters have no doubt been listening to all the Obama/Holder/Fast & Furious scuttlebutt - and the cogent DO listen.

He's damaged goods.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

He is not even remotely electable. On any level.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Careful, there. That's what "they" were saying about Trump too.
    "People are best convinced by reasons they discover on their own."

"The next 20 years are going to be completely unlike the last 20 years." - Chris Martenson (The New 2014 Crash Course)

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    Ha, haw, snuffle, chortle Horselaugh.

This makes even LESS sense than another run by Hillary.

The only thing Holder has going for him is his race - an immediate calling card saying "call out the Blacks."

But that other 87 percent of the voters have no doubt been listening to all the Obama/Holder/Fast & Furious scuttlebutt - and the cogent DO listen.

He's damaged goods.

Dobbin
    It is looking like, contrary to this boards' belief, the black vote is not the monolithic entity it once was. Lots of talk inside the community about the split going on between #victim vs #victor.
    Those self identifying as #victor will not be voting (D).

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Gandillon View Post
    Careful, there. That's what "they" were saying about Trump too.
    This^^^ and we also got Obama who wasn't even remotely electable.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

The damocrats have learned from their mistake in 2016.

In order to recapture the POTUS, they must get their foundation
    voting block to mount up and move out to the polls.
    In order to accomplish that goal, their candidate MUST BE
    a FUSA African.

However, it will not be the POS Holder.

The damocrat candidates that the damocrats will field in 2020,
    will be Senator Cory Booker(D-NJ) for POTUS,
    and Senator Kamala Harris(D-CA) as his running mate.

They will get an incredible racist, who now has his
    street creed, and a running mate that will secure
    the female vote.

This will be the dream ticket for the damocrats,
    as they will more than likely pull off another 2008.

Remember, President Trump won primarily because
    the FUSA Africans did not mount up and move out,
    for the Hildabeast.

Please be safe everyone.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    The damocrats have learned from their mistake in 2016.

In order to recapture the POTUS, they must get their foundation
    voting block to mount up and move out to the polls.
    In order to accomplish that goal, their candidate MUST BE
    a FUSA African.

However, it will not be the POS Holder.

The damocrat candidates that the damocrats will field in 2020,
    will be Senator Cory Booker(D-NJ) for POTUS,
    and Senator Kamala Harris(D-CA) as his running mate.

They will get an incredible racist, who now has his
    street creed, and a running mate that will secure
    the female vote.

This will be the dream ticket for the damocrats,
    as they will more than likely pull off another 2008.

Remember, President Trump won primarily because
    the FUSA Africans did not mount up and move out,
    for the Hildabeast.

Please be safe everyone.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    I don't know who the dimmies will run - but you can bet your sweet butt that 2020 will NOT be a walk in the park for the good guys. 2018 mid terms are going to be a wake up for a lot of complacent folks who quickly went back to sleep after DJT was elected. unless there is some SERIOUS CLEAN UP in DC between now and the 2020 election - you are going to be force fed a full blown commie puke and this 4 years will be remembered as an anomaly - a LOST OPPORTUNITY - to correct the direction of this country.

lots being made of memos and indictments and 4D chess moves; that "these people can't be moved on because we'll have war in the streets". lots of unhatched chickens being counted - lots of excuses being made - lots of time being wasted. what I DO know with 100% certainty is

JUSTICE DELAYED is JUSTICE DENIED

and GOD knows there's been PLENTY of that.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

here's another that's died - can't believe there's been no further discussion on this thread - did I pee on the party or does no one else have an opinion?
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

That would be the limit for me

Haven't voted since 1992 when I voted for Clinton. Swore a couple of years later that I'd cut my right hand off before I ever voted again.

That's changed - I would not only vote in 2020, I'd work for the Trump campaign, especially if Holder, Pocohantas, Sanders, ANY Clinton or Moochelle O was on the ticket.

Trump has done a good job of broadening his appeal while @ the same time sticking to his guns on vital issues. I can't imagine going backward into life in America as it was in 2000-2016.
    "The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel." Horace Walpole

I can't imagine going backward into life in America as it was in 2000-2016.

neither can I shiner neither can I - personally my biggest fear is that there are many who have gone "back to sleep" since DJT was elected - should we loose and return to "the way we were" I don't doubt that it would be long before "trouble" spilled into the streets . . .

all Holder could get for a job is some BS job with CA - protecting the illegals - nothing from him at all about the recent San Fran ICE raids ....
    Illini Warrior