Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SOFT NEWS Obama presidetial portrait unveiled
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by von Koehler View Post
    Dez bes kweens and shiit!
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Tweakette View Post
    They both look like they came out of a Presidential paint-by-number set LOL .
    I wonder if the artist used a 'Belbet' canvas? V

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post
    Why did they make two of him. One normal and one with long hair and a dress? Also why is he white in one?
    The reason he is white.

He was incubated and came into this world in a blindingly white 'arrival gate' if you will, and raised white because he is one.

He is a very tan white man as many NA's like to say. V

the artist is in love with him .not so much with her .she was just a passing thought .painted her in one plane like back ground .

Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    I like hers. The Barrawck one is distracting. Is he lost among the Bushes or just in the weeds?

(I was a portraitist for several years.)
    That is outstanding, Marsh! You're very talented.

You really did a great job with the wrinkles - the baby's cheek and the back of her shirt, and the man's shirt and hands. Those are so hard to get right/realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Phelan View Post
    I think that the artist did a fantastic job of capturing the grace, style and poise of the obamas. Hell I'd say that the artist even highlighted their sense of class and taste while showing insight into their character.
    I think the portraits are perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    Did they put it with Lennin and Stalin and Hitler?
    That spot is reserved for trump.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    The hands are wrong, as a matter of fact, the whole damn picture is wrong. He looks stoopid, actually Obama looks like he's at a loss for words. LOL!

Hahahhaha- he's got five fingers and no thumb on his left hand. Hahahahah.........

Quote Originally Posted by smith357 View Post
    Hahahhaha- he's got five fingers and no thumb on his left hand. Hahahahah.........
    But the artist was politically acceptable to blacks! So there! Neener neener!

I relish the thought that this is going to be displayed for generations for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by mrrk1562 View Post
    the artist is in love with him .not so much with her .she was just a passing thought .painted her in one plane like back ground .
    Two different artists.

Summerthyme

The memes are fast arriving
    Attached Images

Attached Images

https://twitter.com/Anjanakrish/stat...97674374369280
    Picture does not look like Michael, I mean Michelle!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzieq View Post
    Picture does not look like Michael, I mean Michelle!
    No, but it looks exactly like Michael imagines looking.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    Very strange picture.

I thought the "official" White house portrait was done while they are in office?

If so, I wonder where this will hang...
    . . . it would look GREAT in the outhouse
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

The bottom sequence in post #91 needs a 4th frame, with President Trump gleefully holding a sprayer labeled Miracle Fro!

Summerthyme

I wonder if he is "Roundup Ready?"

anyone figured out what it says on Obama's chair?

Quote Originally Posted by KFhunter View Post
    I don't see any letters. What do you see?

Wonder what the symbolism is of the greenery background? Or the black graphics in her dress?
    2redroses

Quote Originally Posted by KFhunter View Post
    N*gger-in-Chief?

can't quite get it something something 14.8.8

Last edited by KFhunter; 02-13-2018 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
    I wonder if he is "Roundup Ready?"

I love that

Well I too thought the out of the jungle painting was a joke. I will say that it makes Michelle s look better, but that's about the only positive.

I'd have preferred him shown with dignity;. That is just so bad that I'm embarrassed for him and the country as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Well I too thought the out of the jungle painting was a joke. I will say that it makes Michelle s look better, but that's about the only positive.

I'd have preferred him shown with dignity;. That is just so bad that I'm embarrassed for him and the country as a whole.
    Well look at it this way... with as little respect as he had for the office and the country, I'm surprised he wasn't posed wearing basketball shorts hanging off his ass, and smoking a foot long doobie!

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    But the artist was politically acceptable to blacks! So there! Neener neener!

I relish the thought that this is going to be displayed for generations for all to see.
    So do I.

"One look is worth a thousand words" - Frederick R. Barnard, Printer's Ink, December 1921
    Qui tacet consentire videtur

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    I think the portraits are perfect.
    That's exactly what I said!..
    I think it's an awesome end to HNIC's terms in office and consistent, he's a clown and she's one dimensional.

Quote Originally Posted by almost ready View Post
    Holy tomales. Can't believe it. Saw that Obama in green on twitter at a humorist's tweet and thought it was his joke. Came here to see what the real one looked like.

Same portrait.

OMFW
    Same thoughts here when I saw them on Drudge. Sat there for a while trying to figure out the joke.

Oh, and does anyone know where I can get a suit like that "painter" has on?
    How many miles to Galt's Gulch?

Hysterical! The look on their faces must have been priceless. Obama is recognizable and completely undignified with the horrific green background and the other portrait is quite good but it looks nothing like Michelle Obama. I’m still laughing, it really made my day!

If anyone can figure this out
    A Secret joke from the artist

Obama either has 6 fingers or his hand is attached backward and his left ankle also unnatural broken position

Is this some insider fotoshop joke?
    Attached Images

Qui tacet consentire videtur

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post

Best yet Thompson

Obama's "official" portrait is an American Classic waiting for parody.

Like "American Gothic."

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Here's an apt one...

Quote Originally Posted by frazbo View Post
    Came across a site that had all the previous Prez's portraits lined up...just broke out laughing and dh asked what was so funny...I told him to look at the gallery of the portraits and tell me which one was not like the others! LOL!!!! Then there were two of us laughing out loud... Twitter is just ripping them a new one over these today...oh my gosh...too funny.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

https://www.newsmediawatchdog.com/si...n-His-Forehead
    Bizarre: Former President Obama's New Official Portrait Appears To Feature Sperm-Like Cell On His Forehead...Users on an anonymous image board discovered there appears to be a sperm cell drawn onto Barack Obama's forehead in his official presidential portrait, which now hangs in the Smithsonian Institution's National Portrait Gallery.

Some may simply discount it as a vein, but oddly enough the artist who painted this portrait, Kehinde Wiley, has a history of adding semen into his art:
    ========================================
    DONT BLAME ME! IM NOT MY FAULT!
    the biggest thing that we have learned from history is that we haven't learned anything from history!
    Veritas vos liberabit

ROTFLMAO! It just keeps getting better and better.

I did notice that the "greenery" had a distinctly graphic-repeat feel to it. If you read the rest of the article in kytom's link, you'll see I was right... the "artist" (and in use the term loosely) apparently created this masterpiece on a computer, at least in part!

I wonder if someone can now find the exact photo(s) he used as his base image(s)?

LOL!

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    The hands are wrong, as a matter of fact, the whole damn picture is wrong. He looks stoopid, actually Obama looks like he's at a loss for words. LOL!

He looks like he's sitting on a toilet in a field of pot. She looks like somebody completely different. Aside from the voluminosity of the ugly dress, not one feature above the neck resembles Moose.

NB. I just made up the word "voluminosity". I like it.

For a laugh go to the dirty humor page.

I noticed this too. How odd to make his ankle crooked and hanging up in the air like that. And to put a small finger underneath the others? Is this a joke on Obama or is the artist really THAT bad??!! I agree that most of this picture looks computer generated. Not at all like a real portrait. Jokes on us because the American people paid for it.

And Michelle's portrait looks like a child painted it. Not professional at all and not by the same artist. Maybe they didn't do hers on a computer??

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    If anyone can figure this out
    A Secret joke from the artist

Obama either has 6 fingers or his hand is attached backward and his left ankle also unnatural broken position

Is this some insider fotoshop joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Giblin View Post
    For a laugh go to the dirty humor page.
    We don't have a dirty humor page. You'll have to be more specific.

ETA: TIO
    Last edited by bw; 02-13-2018 at 11:12 AM.