Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SOFT NEWS Obama presidetial portrait unveiled
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    Meme Chaos‏ @ExtinctMedia

via @Fuctupmind

Kehinde Willey, the Obama's "portrait artist" likes to paint white people with their heads chopped off.

As if there was any doubt Obama was a violent, racist, anti-American bigot... #obamaportrait

https://twitter.com/ExtinctMedia/sta...19678250942464
    Nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    Thank you. I was just reading about this on Free Republic, and folks need to know... There is a reason the Obama reign felt so bad, it's because they were indeed so bad... It wasn't just white rednecks butthurt because they didn't get what they wanted. The Obamas are evil. They endorse evil things.
    Well, I think he's creepy. Here's his Google Images page:

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=is....0.UuAB1RKe3yA
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Maybe it's supposed to have a 3-D effect.

Or like those creepy paintings that have eyes that follow you around.

Either way, not anything I'd want hanging in my home...

What's with the terrible wallpaper........

I thought it was a joke too. Reminds me of something you might see in a magazine but not a portrait, not even including the Oba,a's those are piss-poor images.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    The hands are wrong, as a matter of fact, the whole damn picture is wrong. He looks stoopid, actually Obama looks like he's at a loss for words. LOL!

Compare the Obama disasters to:

Fact is, if you go through the full official white house president paintings the one of Obama looks as bad as his reign was in real life

Link- https://www.whitehousehistory.org/ga...tial-portraits

But then again, the Obama's selected their artists based upon skin color instead of on ability....

I loved the portrait you painted Marsh. Obama would have done much better to hire you for his painting, but then again, he got the quality he deserved instead.

Monkey in the jungle !
    The most important days in a persons life are the day they were born and the day they find out why!

His hands are so big, they make his head look tiny. Compare to the photo of him holding the drape. Also the shading is just nuts, looks like bad CGI.

I dunno. The only thing that artist had going for him was his beheading pictures. Looks like his left leg (on our right) is tiny, too, and the foot doesn't fit. Stranger than strange.

Maybe Bams is still into post-realism?

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra View Post
    I loved the portrait you painted Marsh. Obama would have done much better to hire you for his painting, but then again, he got the quality he deserved instead.
    Thank you. Just indicating that I am looking critically from a semi-artist's eyes and not just political. They really aren't that bad. The artist's suit, however...
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

my first thot was the chair should be a toilet

The hands are wrong, as a matter of fact, the whole damn picture is wrong. He looks stoopid, actually Obama looks like he's at a loss for words. LOL!

amazing how all the OTW (other than white) women have straight hair.

folical envy

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    Very strange picture.

I thought the "official" White house portrait was done while they are in office?

If so, I wonder where this will hang...
    In the National Portrait Gallery
    Qui tacet consentire videtur

I pray we taxpayers didn't have to pay for that. Neither "painting" rises to the level of mediocrity.

What's really sad is these people (painter and subjects) have no idea that they are really bad jokes.
    Never Interfere With an Enemy While Hes in the Process of Destroying Himself

Better ones IMO...

Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    ha ha! perfect!
    my exact response.... though I may have grunted a guttoral "huh huh, perfect...".

Notice the artists suit........ he's not cool......he's so cool. Bet he''s gay too. Remember, obama is doing his part, as in art was suppose to be bad according to the soviet dictates from years back..... well, that's some baaadddd art.

One must be aware that the "artiste" (Presumed to be the A-A on the left in the weird suit at the unveiling) is reflecting the racial culture epitomised in the Bimbo-Bama portrait............... Michael/Mooshel is portrayed as the atypical gibsmedat - note the over LONG right hand ready for freebies, holding her head up place, whimsically place under her chin?
    sb
    Scarletbreasted

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post

folical envy
    actually the worse thing is the guy's suit on the left......

Chair hung from a tree?

Sound familiar? You just can't see the rope.

http://www.victoriataft.com/washingt...y-obama-chair/

All the artist did was fill the chair!

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post

folical envy
    No, CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

I vote for this one:

Here's my nomination for Moochelle Obama's official portrait picture...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletbreasted View Post
    One must be aware that the "artiste" (Presumed to be the A-A on the left in the weird suit at the unveiling) is reflecting the racial culture epitomised in the Bimbo-Bama portrait............... Michael/Mooshel is portrayed as the atypical gibsmedat - note the over LONG right hand ready for freebies, holding her head up place, whimsically place under her chin?
    sb
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Attached Images

Those portraits are nothing short of hideous. Osama looks clueless and looks like he's passing gas in the back yard hedges at the same time. The wookie looks like a caricature-a caricature fading into irrelevance (which she is). These pictures deserve to be hung in the national portrait gallery all right-hang them in the bathrooms. I can see them graffiti covered in no time. Which may actually improve these horrid portraits. Osama is an urban dude-graffiti would be a natural addition to these "portraits".

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    Can we get this updated with our new first lady..... it will be a much better picture

Here you go...

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post
    Can we get this updated with our new first lady..... it will be a much better picture

The artist forgot moochelle's penis.
    Last edited by AuEagle; 02-12-2018 at 07:05 PM.
    Bitter Clinger, Deplorable, & Proud of it.

just art imitating life--reflective of his time in office
    just MO YMMV

Came across a site that had all the previous Prez's portraits lined up...just broke out laughing and dh asked what was so funny...I told him to look at the gallery of the portraits and tell me which one was not like the others! LOL!!!! Then there were two of us laughing out loud... Twitter is just ripping them a new one over these today...oh my gosh...too funny.
    Once you master people by force you depend on force for control.

Better to be an hour early than one minute late.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think" Adolph Hitler

I don't know who the hell paid for those, but they need to get their money back!

GAWD AWFUL!!
    A long national nightmare has ended. Our Republic STILL stands!! The Adults are back in the building. Now we take our Country back, no matter how many special snowflakes have to be melted down to do it. President Trump, you've got the ball. Lets ROCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    now THIS one just made me snort some good bourbon right up my nose, laughing!!!

The perfect THRONE, for his nibs.....
    A long national nightmare has ended. Our Republic STILL stands!! The Adults are back in the building. Now we take our Country back, no matter how many special snowflakes have to be melted down to do it. President Trump, you've got the ball. Lets ROCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    Meme Chaos‏ @ExtinctMedia

via @Fuctupmind

Kehinde Willey, the Obama's "portrait artist" likes to paint white people with their heads chopped off.

As if there was any doubt Obama was a violent, racist, anti-American bigot... #obamaportrait

https://twitter.com/ExtinctMedia/sta...19678250942464
    Clearly, it doesn't take a psychiatrist to tell one that this shows a deep deep self loathing of other races and that they actually hold the other race as being far superior when they portray this sort of thing.

It says more than words can. V

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    He looks like he's taking a dump.
    Here I sit broken hearted came to $hit but only farted.

No, not at all..
    And, yes, for sure.

A most talented artiste, captured the essence of reality.
    He/she should get many more commissions from black folk.
    Man. GMOW.
    Resist Or Submit.
    It is too late, for words...

______Resistor
    ____/VVVVVV\__

I think that the artist did a fantastic job of capturing the grace, style and poise of the obamas. Hell I'd say that the artist even highlighted their sense of class and taste while showing insight into their character...

(I think the forum software is acting up, it wants obama to be capitalized)

Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bs in irinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg fr Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    That can't be Moochelle on the right. It looks nothing like her.
    Yeah, it does look like she lost a little weight; good for her! She does look good in plaid.

As for the painting, it's a perfect example of affirmative action at work.
    Sub-Zero

And his left foot wasn't attached right either. Ooops! V
    Last edited by vessie; 02-12-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    More accurate portrait of Michelle

I think I saw that at the "Museum of Bad Art" AKA MOBA http://www.museumofbadart.org/ awhile back. V