Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SOFT NEWS Obama presidetial portrait unveiled
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    It's a good thing I wasn't drinking coffee when I saw this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post
    “Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
    "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - J.K. Rowling "Remember who the real enemy is." - Suzanne Collins "Winter is coming." - George R.R. Martin

My immediate thought on bo portrait: A pansy sitting in a field of pansies. That is the creepiest portrait I have ever seen of a man! Is it trying to tell us something?

As for Michelle's portrait, I think they tried making her look soft and not so harsh but all it did was make her looked washed out. She always wanted to portray herself as a strong woman, why didn't they use bold and strong colors?! No woman I know would ever allow herself to be portrayed as a weakling like that portrait!

What's that white stuff on the right side of his face?
    Sow the Wind....Reap the Whirlwind

Actually the chair was pretty well done. Perhaps a photograph with the rest superimposed?
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    If anyone can figure this out
    A Secret joke from the artist

Obama either has 6 fingers or his hand is attached backward and his left ankle also unnatural broken position

Is this some insider fotoshop joke?
    Maybe it's a symbolic nod and wink to those in the know, celebrating all the lies he told with "his fingers crossed"?

Quote Originally Posted by gawarriorqueen View Post
    He looks like he's sitting on a toilet in a field of pot. She looks like somebody completely different. Aside from the voluminosity of the ugly dress, not one feature above the neck resembles Moose.

NB. I just made up the word "voluminosity". I like it.
    I see her portrayed, in the slight sneer at the eye and mouth. Kind of ironic that she was touted for bare toned arms, and none of that is reflected in the portrait. Thought the artists LOVED the obamas, but there is no proof of that in these images, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by smith357 View Post
    Hahahhaha- he's got five fingers and no thumb on his left hand. Hahahahah.........
    Maybe the artist isn't good with math. That had thing is WEIRD. If that is his thumb under his finger, it is on the wrong side of his left hand.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_fungcool View Post

Bukake

Surprise! Lol
    Attached Images
    I could make it cheaper!!!

I'm surprised a Black artist wouldn't have painted Obummer's likeness with those dogs playing poker around the table picture.............and Mooche's should have been done in Black velvet with tiger print on it.....

Good Gawd these people and their race is awful...........

Quote Originally Posted by KFhunter View Post
    can't quite get it something something 14.8.8

Um, He seems to have a vagina. I need mind bleach now.

Seems to be a leaf penetrating right through the wooden leg near his left foot.

This is art to people who think grillz look great.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Maybe the artist isn't good with math. That had thing is WEIRD. If that is his thumb under his finger, it is on the wrong side of his left hand.
    Uh, I oft stated in the past, that the creature, Barrack Hussain Obama, was not/is not, human... perhaps it's "genealogy" can be linked to here:

2 Samuel 21:20 (ESV)

20 And there was again war at Gath, where there was a man of great stature, who had six fingers on each hand, and six toes on each foot, twenty-four in number, and he also was descended from the giants.

That Obama could be seen as "impure," vis-a-vie the Bible, is NOT a giant leap...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Make haste- slowly." -Marshall Wyatt Earp============ "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." -Kyle Swanson, US Navy SEAL

Eternity is Hell, Without Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior...

Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS!

You're absolutely correct, Dennis...

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_fungcool View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Bukake
    https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018...amas-portrait/

Did Kehinde Wiley Slip A Sperm Into Obama’s Portrait?
    February 13, 2018 by CH

"Kehinde Wiley, gay black obama’s gay black portraitist (chosen by obama, mind you), is known for hiding sperms in his paintings.

So did he leave a little jizzlet in the gay mulatto’s official Presidential portrait? It sounds too crazy to be true, but the evidence says, YES! Via KingGoy:

A hale and hearty LOL. The effete mulatto takes Reggie Love’s money shot.

I wonder if the mincing mulatto knew beforehand about Wiley’s sperm plug-in? I’d put it at even odds that he did, and that the both of them shared a subversive giggle before the unveiling. Although it would be funnier if the rainbow mulatto didn’t know about the sperm, and found out later through an aide who reads maul-right websites. He’d probably decide to keep it the official portrait, given his fondness for kitschy black flamer art.

Culturally uncloseted gay homosexual artists have a history of peppering their works with barely-concealed phalluses and subliminal sexual messages, so the lurking sperm in the gay mulatto’s portrait would not be out of character for a gay shartist.

Fitting, that our (Trump-willing) first and last affirmative action president will be remembered for the load of poz dribbling down his troubled brow."
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Last week it was Tide pods
    This week it's Odrama

Anyone notice Michele has 6-8 fingers also
    Attached Images

Obama Portraitist Usually Paints Decapitated White People

Well, the portraits of former President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama have been unveiled to a host of online mockery. First, seeing President Obama sitting against a wall of vines that are growing up his leg is… something. Then there’s Mrs. Obama’s portrait which looks like it came in third place at a junior high school art competition.

But as always with the Obamas, something more sinister is at foot. The artist chosen for the president’s portrait, Kehinde Wiley, has a history of painting white people decapitated by blacks. Note the similar floral backgrounds:

Wiley is also known for painting religious motifs of black men as Jesus or tattooed black men showing gang signs while they hold biblical texts. A Washington Post art critic gushed on Wiley, who is a homosexual, describing his work as having “a distinct homoerotic quality:”

Wiley, who has made portraits of LL Cool J, Michael Jackson and Notorious B.I.G., often skewers the pomp and grandiloquence of historical portraiture, painting his subjects in poses familiar from classic works by Napoleon’s propagandist, Jacque-Louis David, or Tiepolo or Peter Paul Rubens (Wiley depicted Jackson on horseback, wearing the armor of a Habsburg king, crowned by angelic flying figures). Many of his works, which engage with hip-hop culture, have a distinct homoerotic quality as well.
    Obama seems to like his work and said so at the unveiling: "What I can say unequivocally, is that I am in awe of this artist’s gifts and what he has given to this country and to the world."

Here’s how Wiley described his presidential portrait:

It does not get any better than that. I was humbled by this invitation, but I was also inspired by Barack Obama’s personal story. That since in which he and I both do have that echo of single parents, African fathers, that search for the father, that sense of twinning. There is this echo of he and I in that narrative. When you look at this painting, there is sure, an amazingly handsome man seated, but there's also botanicals that are going on there that nod towards his personal story. Chrysanthemums, the state flower of Chicago, Illinois. There's flowers that point toward Kenya, toward Hawaii. In a very symbolic way, what I am doing is charting his path on Earth through those plants that sort of weave their way. There is a fight going on between he and the foreground and the plants that are sort of trying to announce themselves underneath his feet. Who gets to be the star of the show, the story or the man who inhabits that story? It is all chance-driven. Mr. President, I thank you for giving me a chance and I thank you for giving this nation a chance to experience your splendor on a global scale.
    As Grabien news noted, it sounds like Wiley is the Rev. Jeremiah Wright of art.
    https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/oba...d-white-people

REV. WRIGHT OF ART? OBAMA PORTRAITIST PREVIOUSLY PAINTED IMAGES OF BLACKS DECAPITATING WHITES
    Is he the Reverend Wright of the art world?

Meet Kehinde Wiley, the relatively obscure portraitist former President Obama commissioned to paint him for the National Portrait Gallery.

The artist's repertoire largely focuses on placing contemporary black subjects within religious and historical contexts. Here's how the Columbus Museum of Art describes the style: "Wiley has gained recent acclaim for his heroic portraits which address the image and status of young African-American men in contemporary culture."

The artist, who identifies as gay, was born in Los Angeles and studied at the San Francisco Art Institute and Yale University's School of Art. The Washington Post said described his paintings as having "a distinct homoerotic quality."

"So much of what I do now is a type of self-portraiture," Wiley wrote in an FAQ on his website. "As an undergrad at the Art Institute of San Francisco, I really honed in on the technical aspects of painting and being a masterful painter. And then at Yale it became much more about arguments surrounding identity, gender and sexuality, painting as a political act, questions of post-modernity, etc."

"Wiley, who has made portraits of LL Cool J, Michael Jackson and Notorious B.I.G., often skewers the pomp and grandiloquence of historical portraiture, painting his subjects in poses familiar from classic works by Napoleon’s propagandist, Jacque-Louis David, or Tiepolo or Peter Paul Rubens (Wiley depicted Jackson on horseback, wearing the armor of a Habsburg king, crowned by angelic flying figures)," the Post wrote Monday. "Many of his works, which engage with hip-hop culture, have a distinct homoerotic quality as well."

A review of the artist's online portfolio of 100+ paintings revealed none featuring a white subject; in fact, the only time whites were depicted was when their heads were cut off.

Wiley's paintings frequently inject subjects making gang signs within biblical settings:

Wiley describes his art as "interrogating the notion of the master painter, at once critical and complicit." He says his portraits "quote historical sources and position young black men within that field of power."

"What I can say unequivocally," Obama said today at his portrait unveiling, "is that I am in awe of this artist’s gifts and what he has given to this country and to the world."

Obama said he was "very grateful" to have been the subject of Wiley's "attention for this brief moment."

Wiley's portrait of the president received widespread scorn online. Wiley described the unusual floral backdrop this way:

“It does not get any better than that. I was humbled by this invitation, but I was also inspired by Barack Obama’s personal story. That since in which he and I both do have that echo of single parents, African fathers, that search for the father, that sense of twinning. There is this echo of he and I in that narrative. When you look at this painting, there is sure, an amazingly handsome man seated, but there's also botanicals that are going on there that nod towards his personal story. Chrysanthemums, the state flower of Chicago, Illinois. There's flowers that point toward Kenya, toward Hawaii. In a very symbolic way, what I am doing is charting his path on Earth through those plants that sort of weave their way. There is a fight going on between he and the foreground and the plants that are sort of trying to announce themselves underneath his feet. Who gets to be the star of the show, the story or the man who inhabits that story? It is all chance-driven. Mr. President, I thank you for giving me a chance and I thank you for giving this nation a chance to experience your splendor on a global scale.

As Grabien News was researching this report, the artist's website went offline. [Update: The website is now back online] Attempts to reach out to the author for comment were unsuccessful.
    https://news.grabien.com/story-rev-w...inted-images-b
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

Many Twitter users said that where the pinky finger creased, it looked like it featured an extra finger tucked under his palm

It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Quote Originally Posted by littledeb View Post
    My immediate thought on bo portrait: A pansy sitting in a field of pansies. That is the creepiest portrait I have ever seen of a man! Is it trying to tell us something?

As for Michelle's portrait, I think they tried making her look soft and not so harsh but all it did was make her looked washed out. She always wanted to portray herself as a strong woman, why didn't they use bold and strong colors?! No woman I know would ever allow herself to be portrayed as a weakling like that portrait!
    According to our local news, the artist who painted Michelle is known for painting in shades of gray, so that's why MO is strangely co!ored. Neither portrait is good,by any stretch of the imagination
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

"Kehinde Wiley, gay black obama’s gay black portraitist (chosen by obama, mind you), is known for hiding sperms in his paintings.“

You just cannot make this Schifff up!

Guy can’t paint authentic black hair either.

I'm not addressing this artist's message, but the drawing in the other paintings is much better. As others have pointed out, the OBammy portrait has visual problems: the hands are strange, the perspective is off, the leafy backdrop is sort of unbalancing, even the chair seems mis-aligned. Isn't a particularly good likeness, either.

Not his best work.

He looks like he's sitting on a toilet in a field of pot. She looks like somebody completely different. Aside from the voluminosity of the ugly dress, not one feature above the neck resembles Moose.
    IMO, the reason she looks so much like somebody completely different is that HER MOUTH IS SHUT! Bound to make her look better.

From the Q thread in ALT, comments from Flippper and moi:

Flippper:

I'll let you in on an artists secret: they use projectors and photos to shortcut work, and make the images, especially portraits, appear photo-realistic or if they suck at drawing, they'll use it so they don't have to take time to measure things out.

With photography, the closest things to the camera will appear larger, his hands would have been much closer than his face. Also the nose is closer to the lens and often people will appear with larger noses on film than in person. I'd say this artist is using a projector to save him time when he paints, maybe giving him time to find some sperm to mix in with the medium, the sick freak.

Me:

Regarding 0bola's hands, imho (fwiw) the artist is actually a crummy artist and just did the hand weird. What this artist-feral barbarian does is get photos, use some technical device to project them on a canvas, and just paints what the photos show. A lot of the floral background is just copied over and over. It takes manual dexterity to copy like that, but that's all it is. Copying.

:-) I wondered about this "artist" as his paintings look precisely like photographs, and I read about his technique just today.

He's a copyist. And a racist psychopath evil feral subhuman. No wonder 0bola wanted his 'portrait' done by this evil man.

Calling this guy an "artist" is like calling someone who does a real nice job with coloring books an "artist"!
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vtshooter View Post
    Is that poison ivy?
    LOL.

Put the veil back on!

Wow, looking at some of the details of the artist and his "work," this is disturbing and disgusting.
    “My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.” - Stonewall Jackson

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

And my favorite:

Yep, it does seem fitting for a joker

freaking clown
    Attached Images

Ok, I'm laughing now.

And my favorite:

[/QUOTE]

Mine, too!

Summerthyme

lol..love this one

perfect
    Attached Images

11 The Sitting Clowns Portrait

My last one
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nvmom View Post
    Those are the most bizarre portraits I’ve ever seen!
    I had the very same thought. The picture of Moochie bears no resemblance to her.

It certainly does

res ipsa loquitur (Latin for "the thing speaks for itself")

Qui tacet consentire videtur

I think THIS is a more "revealing" picture of the TRUE Obama---

(and if you don't know who Aleister Crowley is, look him up)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/18/19/8e/1...d45ced152b.jpg

Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

The above is NOT true, and is photoshopped.

CM... There aren't (m)any Obutthole fans here, but please, before you post something that seems "too good to be true", do a little research. As Christians, we are commanded to not spread gossip or bear false witness, and posting something like the above pic without making even the barest attempt to determine authenticity smacks of both.

Summerthyme

I like the pajama boi pic...but this one too, with a nod to the "Empty Chair" from Clint Eastwood

All that is gold does not glitter....

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaSue View Post
    I like the pajama boi pic...but this one too, with a nod to the "Empty Chair" from Clint Eastwood

The Obummers have brought this all on to themselves. I bet the left is livid at people making fun of their sacred cows. They can't possibly think that that piece of $hit art work is anything special. At first, I thought it was a joke and that the Obummers had a sense of humor because no one can be that stupid to think that the portrait is a masterpiece. Well, it has left no doubt in my mind that Obummer and the Mooch have nailed the coffin shut to any dignity of the office that they both held. I'm so grateful and thankful that we have Trump and Melania in the White House. Trump has got to be laughing his ass off at the portrait. He doesn't have to say anything, the photoshoppers are saying it all and I'm loving all of it!