Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH The Flu Is Far Worse Than We're Being Told
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    17 New Flu Death Reported in NC from Feb. 4 to Feb. 10. Death Total Climbs to 165.

http://www.wral.com/17-new-flu-death...-165/17343644/

Local news just said 153 flu deaths in OK, first pediatric death this week.
    Every Time History Repeats Itself The Price Goes Up.

My 6 year old is just getting over the flu, he’s been dealing with it since Saturday. My 9 year old is now in his third day. The coughing and chest congestion have been significant but thankful neither have had very high fever.
    "...Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." - Ephesians 5:14-17

My 10 year old is just getting over it, he had a low grade fever for a couple days , and coughing and phlegmy-gravelly voice is all that remains on his third day today.

"Tactical Contests" contends:

"Is it really the Flu that is starting to kill people in America? Doctors aren’t even talking about what I am going to share with you - but it’s here - and it could be deadly in the next 6 months, if you don’t prepare for it.

It’s called the “Klebsi Plague.” It’s a deadly bacterial infection. It has up to a 100% death rate in China currently… And now strains are spreading in the U.S."
    2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. - 2 Tim 3 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post

"Is it really the Flu that is starting to kill people in America? Doctors aren’t even talking about what I am going to share with you - but it’s here - and it could be deadly in the next 6 months, if you don’t prepare for it.

It’s called the “Klebsi Plague.” It’s a deadly bacterial infection. It has up to a 100% death rate in China currently… And now strains are spreading in the U.S."

The bolded part is actually good in a perverse way. It'll burn itself out fast if the area is quarantined.

...and now my older grandson is sick. DD took him to the pediatrician today and he tested positive for strep AND Influenza A.

This GS is 8, and so far, not quite as pathetic looking as my other GS was, even though his temp also got up to 104 today.

It's been two weeks since my younger GS was sick, but the doc said it was still likely that the 8-year-old caught it from him. And here I thought we were all out of the woods.

I hope all those mentioned in this thread are doing better.

Pinecone, when do we isolate anymore... After Obama, good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBAHOTEPT View Post
    Pinecone, when do we isolate anymore... After Obama, good luck with that.
    Yeah, and with the Olympics going on right now . . . .

I went to the clinic last week with a terrible sore throat and swollen, but not positive for strep. They didn't test me for the flu. I didn't have anything that time going on in my chest. She called me in a z-pac, and the next day after seeing them I was so sick but on the meds. I have to go back later today due to hacking congested cough and fever. I hope I don't have the flu.

Prayers for all that do.
    Susan

A follow up from my co-worker post 178. He was laid to rest last Thursday. He was 41.

Sorry to hear that, Timber. Thanks for the follow up.

So very sorry to hear that, Timber.

That was way too young for him to go!
    2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. - 2 Tim 3 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post

Okay, I'll bite. How do we "prepare for it"?

Fair warning, though; those couple of lines shriek "ad copy." I went looking for it, and the first thing I found was Snopes swearing up and down it's the pitch for a $79 journal of some kind.

I know Snopes' reliability isn't what you'd call great, but I DO recognize ad copy pretty well. That bit about Klebsi sure looks like it. So what IS the deal?
    Last edited by Blacknarwhal; 02-21-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. How do we "prepare for it"?
    Fair warning, though; those couple of lines shriek "ad copy." I went looking for it, and the first thing I found was Snopes swearing up and down it's the pitch for a $79 journal of some kind.

I know Snopes' reliability isn't what you'd call great, but I DO recognize ad copy pretty well. That bit about Klebsi sure looks like it. So what IS the deal?

I don't click on anything Snopes lies about and they lie about EVERYTHING
    I looked it up
    Not a lot published but is antibiotic resistant bacteria killer infection
    No known drugs listed to suspend it
    I guess only the most basic precautions
    turmeric anti inflammatory
    Silver nitrates
    Elderberry flu cell killer
    Honey and cayenne to keep lungs dry
    And Pray Pray Pray cuz your life does depend on it

VERY SORRY to learn that man passed away Timbo
    41 should be prime of life and health
    May God rest his soul and comfort his family

Here are the latest figures for NC
    RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — State health officials say the death toll from the flu in North Carolina has reached 200, putting it within reach of the record 218 deaths reported twice in the last three years.

The N.C. Department of Health and Human Services said Thursday that 27 individuals died from the flu in the week that ended Feb. 17. The death toll for the 2017-18 flu season includes eight people who died in previous weeks and were ultimately determined to have had the flu.

According to the latest statistics, 26 of the flu victims were ages 65 and older. There were five between 50 and 64, and two each in the 18-to- 24 and 25-to-49 age groups. The deaths in the 18-to-24 group were the first in that category this season.

I have no clue how long this lasts. I have been sick for 2 weeks and 2 days - got pneumonia part way through - finished the antibiotic's 4 days ago - but still only half way feeling better. Woke up night before last with sheets soaked. Still sleeping at least 2 hours more per night. First 10 days never slept much more than an hour at a time. At least 5 of those days I thought this is really going to kill me. NEVER been sick this long in my life.

Yes we should take probiotics With the antibiotics

Good Coulter you got thru the hard part
    You have to believe you are getting better so that you will

NC Susan and all contributors, thanks - this has been an invaluable thread.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

http://yournewswire.com/cdc-doctor-flu-shot-dead/

CDC Doctor, Who Claimed Flu Shot Caused Outbreak, Missing Feared Dead
    February 22, 2018
    Baxter Dmitry

The CDC doctor who controversially warned this year’s “disastrous” flu shot may be responsible for the deadly flu epidemic sweeping the country, has been reported missing and is feared dead.

Dr. Timothy J. Cunningham, a team lead with CDC’s Division of Population Health, has been missing for over a week, according to Atlanta police, with family and police desperate for answers regarding his sudden disappearance.

Ryan Kruger from 11Alive spoke to Dr. Cunningham’s family Saturday as they posted signs around his neighborhood.

“All of this is an effort to find him and bring him back home,” Dr. Cunningham’s father told 11Alive. Family members confirmed there is no chance the CDC doctor would choose to disappear from his life without telling his family and friends.

“He’s a scientist, so he has a very methodical mindset and an outgoing personality,” a family member said.

Dr. Cunningham was last seen by colleagues Monday the at the CDC office in Chamblee, Georgia. Colleagues said he was feeling sick, so he left work early and said he was going to finish his work from home. That was the last time anyone saw him and he hasn’t been heard from since that day

In January, Dr. Cunningham shared his opinion that this year’s flu shot was behind the deadly outbreak of the flu, while warning that if his name was attached to the widely-circulated quotes, he would lose his job – or suffer an even worse fate.

Understanding the dangers involved in speaking out about vaccines in the current climate, we granted him anonymity in the article. However Dr. Cunningham told us we should go public should anything happen to him.

Dr. Cunningham was an expert on contagious epidemics, having been deployed by the CDC to work on the Ebola and Zika crises in previous years. He knows a suspicious outbreak when he sees one, and this year’s flu epidemic raised serious red flag’s for the CDC doctor.

“Some of the patients I’ve administered the flu shot to this year have died,” the doctor said in January, adding “I don’t care who you are, this scares the crap out of me.”

“We have seen people dying across the country of the flu, and one thing nearly all of them have in common is they got the flu shot,” he said.

Dr. Cunningham’s experience of people dying of the flu after receiving the flu shot are sadly not uncommon, however he remains one of a select few doctors who have spoken out and raised the issue in the public domain.

Another doctor who spoke out about the flu shot, Dr. Daniel Neides, the Chief Operating Officer of the Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute, was fired after sharing his personal experiences with the flu shot and writing an article questioning the legitimacy of the CDC’s advice on vaccines.

Big Pharma’s dollars have effectively purchased the silence of the CDC, and turned mainstream media into a branch of their PR department. You can no longer believe anything they say about pharmaceuticals, especially vaccines.

For their part, the CDC does not allow medical practitioners to speak out regarding their experience with vaccines. If they do not toe the company line, they lose their job, or suffer a worse fate, as the ongoing purge of holistic doctors proves.

Has Dr. Cunningham suffered a similar fate as the scores of dead holistic doctors for daring to speak his mind and warn citizens about possible effects of the flu shot?

If anyone has information on the whereabouts of Timothy Jerrell Cunningham please call 911 or contact the Atlanta Police Department’s Homicide/Adult Missing Persons unit at 404-546-4235.

Baxter Dmitry is a writer at Your News Wire. He covers politics, business and entertainment. Speaking truth to power since he learned to talk, Baxter has travelled in over 80 countries and won arguments in every single one. Live without fear.
    Email: baxter@yournewswire.com

I know this woman from belonging to the Chico Chamber of Commerce. Her and her husband were members as well. The reason I'm posting this story is that she was an expert on rats, she also passed away from complications from the flu. This is sad....her husband Larry, I am sure is shaken with grief....

Chico’s ‘Rat Lady’ dies at 59

By Staff Reports

Posted: 03/06/18, 1:32 PM PST | Updated: 2 hrs ago
    # Comments

Chico >> Chico’s “Rat Lady” has died.

Debbie Ducommun, a nationally known expert on the care of pet rats, died Sunday from what a friend said were complications from the flu. She was 59.

She achieved a level of fame through her unabashed fondness for rats, earning appearances in 1998 on the Jay Leno and Howie Mandel television shows, among others.

She was a technical consultant on the Pixar movie “Ratatouille,” according to the Rat Fan Club webpage.

Ducommun graduated from Chico State University with a degree in animal behavior and worked in the animal care industry starting in 1977.

She founded the Rat Fan Club in 1992 and took it online as a Facebook group in 2007, which now has 24,000 members.

“Rats are like little dogs, personality-wise,” she told this newspaper in 1992.

She started a “Rat-alog” selling rat design merchandise such as T-shirts, notecards and jewelry, including items she designed and produced herself.

She wrote regular columns and numerous books on rat care, and maintained a rat rescue center out of her home in north Chico.

Arrangements are being handled by Newton-Bracewell Chico Funeral Home.
    Last edited by Bardou; 03-06-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Record number of dead children
    1200 so far

( Per radio )

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    Record number of dead children
    1200 so far

( Per radio )
    so the question is how many of them got the flu shot?

My son, myself and my boyfriend all came down with it on Saturday. Brutal stuff.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

Quote Originally Posted by byronandkathy2003 View Post
    so the question is how many of them got the flu shot?
    I doubt the main stream media will say. Every year the MSM pushes the flu vaccine even though it may not be effective.

I feel bad for the CDC Doctor. The Government murders people all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    My son, myself and my boyfriend all came down with it on Saturday. Brutal stuff.
    It really is. Hope you all recover quickly.
    Sapere aude

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post
    It really is. Hope you all recover quickly.
    Thank you friend.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

I had the flu this year - bad - post #256.

4 weeks as of today - not completely sure I am 100% over it.

My doctor said a lot of people have been sick for a month or more.

I had the flu shot in 1975 or so got sick next day or the day after that - and have NEVER had the shot since.

Generally get the flu once ever 5 years or so.

But in 1975 the flu --- did not equal a cold as well ---- things have changed.

Prayers for all of you dealing - or still dealing - with these viruses going around. Way back in this thread I posted about my DH and I with some weird respiratory virus, definitely not the flu as we had no fever at all. Have no idea what it was, but it took me almost exactly 4 weeks to get past it. It just wears a person down, 4 weeks of coughing at night means no decent sleep and not much appetite.

This year has been one of the roughest I can remember. We consider ourselves very fortunate that we haven't gotten the flu yet and pray we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post
    I had the flu this year - bad - post #256.

4 weeks as of today - not completely sure I am 100% over it.

My doctor said a lot of people have been sick for a month or more.

I had the flu shot in 1975 or so got sick next day or the day after that - and have NEVER had the shot since.

Generally get the flu once ever 5 years or so.

But in 1975 the flu --- did not equal a cold as well ---- things have changed.
    I (we) can say virtually the same thing although it took me (us) longer than a month to not really recover but actually start feeling better. Wife had an ER visit during the bout.

Age is likely a factor but I had a friend tell me his 28 year old cousin (male) was diagnosed with the flu, got sick and died 3 or 4 days later.

Tough stuff.

The term weaponized keeps coming to mind.