Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

The Grand Solar Minimum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82
Results 3,241 to 3,244 of 3244
    Ah, the bomb squad arrives in the nick of time! Summerthyme, you are remarkable.
    -----
    I remember NAIS! It was ridiculous to the point of being unenforceable. Guess that's why it just sort of faded away. Like I was going to fill out papers every time a possum ate a chicken!

Oh, the Census? We get it... it makes fine chicken bedding. We filled it out dutifully for years (if we actually had a government we coukd trust, we'd be happier about giving information tgat *should be used for the good of the nation*... but we doubt that's the case.

When it started getting ridiculously intrusive, we stopped responding, i doubt they'd try fining a farmer.,, and most of the Amish don't send them back... but they can't harass them via telephone. God bless Caller I.D.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by Martinhouse View Post
    Ah, the bomb squad arrives in the nick of time! Summerthyme, you are remarkable.
    -----
    I remember NAIS! It was ridiculous to the point of being unenforceable. Guess that's why it just sort of faded away. Like I was going to fill out papers every time a possum ate a chicken!
    It didnt fade away. Unfortunately it will return. The push for total traceability isnt stopping. The big guys can't sell internationally without "gap plus" certification. Gap plus requires birth to slaughter house tracing. They have more money to lobby the state house than you.

Nais is mandatory in several states for cattle. Scrapie tags are necessary in all states if you transport goats or sheep. In order to sell a chicken or pigs you need a premis id. Unless you start eating horses, they aren't a big food safety concern. I do reccomend it.. eating horse ☺. Lots of good red meat.

Now that suggesting n to eat a horse just made me sad. I’d have to be real hungry before I ate a friend...
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush