Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SCI 7D Hologram Technology Amazing Show in Dubai
+ Reply to Thread

14 7D Hologram Technology Amazing Show in Dubai

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CqUYBopWLs

12 minutes

7D Hologram Technology
    Amazing Show in Dubai !!
    Jomon Joseph

No info but this is a gotta see video
    It's most realistic

I love love love ❤️ the dragons
    Last edited by summerthyme; 01-13-2018 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Added run time on video

I assume “7D” is a company name.

And it's from 2014 ....
    ================

7D Hologram Technology Amazing Show in Dubai !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=5CqUYBopWLs

R/T 12:00

Jomon Joseph

Published on Apr 30, 2014
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

"7D" sounds like marketing hype.

I still ❤️ love the dragons (starts about 5 min in) no matter what 7D means
    Last edited by NC Susan; 01-13-2018 at 05:26 PM.

OK
    Now we all know what 7D is:

http://simplicable.com/new/7d-hologram

What is a 7d Hologram
    posted by John Spacey,
    December 24, 2016 updated on January 10, 2017

A 7D hologram is a method for capturing a high quality hologram using 7 parameters.

7 Dimensions
    The universe exists in 3D space with time often considered a fourth dimension. The reason that a 7D hologram has so many dimensions is that the hologram is captured from a large number of positions that surround the scene or subject of the hologram.
    Each position is described in 3D space. Each position captures a variety of viewing directions in 2D space. Two additional parameters are captured for each direction: image intensity and time. If you add these up you get 7 parameters, known as dimensions.

Analogy
    A 7D hologram is like having a bunch of photographers surrounding a subject. The position of each photographer is described in 3D. The angle each photographer is pointing the camera is described in 2D. Each camera records light properties and time. The resulting parameters are: 3D position + 2D angle + time + light properties = 7D.

Technical Term
    The five dimensions that describe position and angle are known as a 5D Plenoptic Function.

Current State
    Currently, holograms based on 5D plenoptic functions are prohibitively large.

Competing Technologies
    A number of competing technologies exist for recording and projecting holograms. Many approaches involve creating 3D models by scanning a physical subject with lasers.

Overview: 7d Hologram
    Type Hologram
    Augmented Reality

Definition (1) A method for capturing a high quality hologram using 7 dimensions.

Definition (2) A method for recording a light field with the 7 parameters (Vx, Vy, Vz, θ, φ,t,λ) that describe a 5D Plenoptic Function with time and light intensity or chromacity.

Current State Future / Experimental

Also Known As 5D Plenoptic Function

Related Concepts Augmented Reality
    Holograms
    Light Field

Euclidean space meets Riemannian geometry.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    What he said.

I just thought pretty...

Jeff
    Strange times can cause strange measures.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

Oh my!

Here we go again .....
    B R B

I have to go learn some more 'new' .....

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    Oh my!

Here we go again .....
    B R B

I have to go learn some more 'new' .....
    Euclid

Tesseract 4 dimensional Euclid space.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visualization of Riemannian surfaces;
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dc_V-OcQ5IA

After viewing the above, go back to the OP video. You should be able to see the combination now.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

They like to play with light in Dubai -

https://www.chonday.com/28163/dubacodow6/

R/T 06:02

Dubai’s Beautiful New Year’s Countdown
    Dubai celebrated the start of 2018 with a spectacular New Year’s Eve extravagant light show in its usual impressive fashion. “Light Up 2018” promised to be a dazzling experience that integrated music, visuals and the performance of The Dubai Fountain in a brilliantly choreographed show. The world’s tallest building was emblazoned with the words Year of Zayed. 2018 will mark 100 years since the birth of the founding father of the UAE, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nayhan.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Beware:

Matthew 24:23-26

something is off here.

we can see the image, but i think that is because it is using a television screen to view. it seems the people are not looking at the object that is supposed to be infront of them, but at some other screen to be able to see the object. unless i am not grasping something. is that how it appears to others?
    float like a butterfly...

My mother was so right when she taught me to believe only half of what I see and none of what I hear. The only change I'd make to that is to point out that anything we "see" on an electronic device is in the same category as "hear". I believe none of it. That "7D" stuff is just like the news, it is made and manipulated by man.

Euclid

Tesseract 4 dimensional Euclid space.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visualization of Riemannian surfaces;
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dc_V-OcQ5IA

After viewing the above, go back to the OP video. You should be able to see the combination now.
    Maurits Cornelis Escher (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈmʌurɪts kɔrˈneːlɪs ˈɛsxər]; 17 June 1898 – 27 March 1972), or commonly M. C. Escher, was a Dutch graphic artist who made mathematically inspired woodcuts, lithographs, and mezzotints.

M. C. Escher in 1971
    Born Maurits Cornelis Escher
    17 June 1898
    Leeuwarden, Netherlands
    Died 27 March 1972 (aged 73)
    Laren, Netherlands
    Nationality Dutch
    Education School of Architecture and Decorative Arts, Haarlem
    Known for Drawing, printmaking
    Notable work Relativity, Waterfall, Hand with Reflecting Sphere
    Awards Knighthood of the Order of Orange-Nassau

His work features mathematical objects and operations including impossible objects, explorations of infinity, reflection, symmetry, perspective, truncated and stellated polyhedra, hyperbolic geometry, and tessellations. Although Escher believed he had no mathematical ability, he interacted with the mathematicians George Pólya, Roger Penrose, Harold Coxeter and crystallographer Friedrich Haag, and conducted his own research into tessellation.

Early in his career, he drew inspiration from nature, making studies of insects, landscapes, and plants such as lichens, all of which he used as details in his artworks. He traveled in Italy and Spain, sketching buildings, townscapes, architecture and the tilings of the Alhambra and the Mezquita of Cordoba, and became steadily more interested in their mathematical structure.

Escher's art became well known among scientists and mathematicians, and in popular culture, especially after it was featured by Martin Gardner in his April 1966 Mathematical Games column in Scientific American. Apart from being used in a variety of technical papers, his work has appeared on the covers of many books and albums. He was one of the major inspirations of Douglas Hofstadter's 1979 book Gödel, Escher, Bach.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by NC Susan; 01-14-2018 at 10:57 PM.