Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Hawaii emergency incoming missle - FALSE ALARM
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Try this

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    Now it says the TV thing has been removed due to copyright infringement.

WTF.

https://t.co/VdRT1sfWRv?amp=1

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    I doubt there was enough “original creative content” to justify a copyright claim.
    As I first said, I thought it was a joke. It was some soccer game interrupted by unreadable garble that broke across the top of the screen, then a couple of fat old guys sitting around looking nervous, then a shot of another TV screen on the back wall with Flo from Progressive Insurance spouting off about something. I'm pretty sure it was someone's artistic endeavor, hence the copyright infringement.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Right Side Broadcasting has a live stream now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A-oqJdn1R8
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Anyone buying this?

Dean Grose
    🇺🇸
    ‏ @deanlosal
    3m3 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Hawaii Governor David Ige tells CNN that someone "pushed the wrong button" during an employee shift change, sending out the false alert about an incoming ballistic missile
    You don't think the Governor nor the employees during "shift change" had any type of cell phone on their person and also received the "alert". Somethings fishy with the length of time involved for the stand down.
    We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it. --Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    That's a joke too. Look at the Neanderthal guy.

Quote Originally Posted by EMICT View Post
    You don't think the Governor nor the employees during "shift change" had any type of cell phone on their person and also received the "alert". Somethings fishy with the length of time involved for the stand down.
    All of this.

Doesn't pass the smell test, as far as my opinion goes.
    Don't tailgate the honeywagon. ;)

You can't fire everyone involved in a false alarm (no matter how scary) anymore than you can ban everyone on TB2K who makes a bad call and/or offers flat-out wrong "expert" advice. In both cases you'd end up with no one willing to make any tough calls at all. Off the top of my head I can think of several false alarms out in the meat world (including one very recently here in Oregon that alerted for a non-existent tsunami), so it's not like they're all that rare. Me, I believe every alarm until it's proven otherwise, but it does no good to get angry for being misled and inconvenienced. Instead you use it as a learning experience to analyze with 20-20 hindsight how you reacted in that particular scenario. If it turns out that you only stood there for many minutes with a glazed look in your eyes it just means you have a lot of room for improvement!

shift change, at 1pm their time? wierd shifts is all I have to say....I call major league BS on the governor....
    A long national nightmare has ended. Our Republic STILL stands!! The Adults are back in the building. Now we take our Country back, no matter how many special snowflakes have to be melted down to do it. President Trump, you've got the ball. Lets ROCK!!

Potential enemy doing a hack job to see how well we are prepared to handle a surprise?

Looks like the world now knows how well we are prepared. shame should drip from everyone in the country.

We are NOT prepared. So... realize this: it is up to each one to provide for oneself and one’s family when the worst happens, should God somehow spare your immediate demise in such a “surprise”. The Government is definitely not going to be the thing that provides your next meal, clean drink of water, and anything else you need. Only you. And You alone.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

Here's some residents going into manholes for protection:

Scared Hawaii residents crawl into manhole cover for protection
    http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/clip/14...for-protection

http://khnl.videodownload.worldnow.c...46406001AD.mp4

First I learned of this was from a dear friend and colleague who called me in an absolute screaming panic-her son is at Pearl. She was crying please please please find out what's going on. Her son is 20 and he's an intel type. Let's just say there was nothing on the screens but THAAD was up and running in 3 minutes. An Ageis cruiser went general quarters from what I "understand" and the SON was freaking out.So uncle Alfaman pulled a HUGE favor and got her a firm "no it's a mistake" 5 minutes and 2 phone calls later.
    The navy went noodles over this-meaning if it was real we would have been caught with our pants down-again.

I do know for a fact that the alert originated out of the Hawaii emergency management agency-NOT the FEMA NAWAS alert site at Olney, Md. (Call #1) It originated in the state. DOD on the islands increased THREATCON out of an abundance of caution and are probably still at Alpha. This decision was done locally.Not out of Raven Rock or AMCC at the Pentagon. And I heard that from the top of the top (call #2).

Whoever did this, if it's a script kiddy (like a 21st century phone phreaker.remember those?) they are in severely deep doo doo.

#BREAKING: Hawaii Governor David Ige tells CNN that someone "pushed the wrong button" during an employee shift change, sending out the false alert about an incoming ballistic missile
    Just another reason why he is not going to be our governor by this time next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Three most likely sources:

1. Stupid mistake from a drill, time for a demotion or firing

2. NK showing that they "can" also a "good" test (good for them, not anyone else)

3. Eleven-year-old (or slightly older) "script kiddy" combines with less than wonderful security at the agency designated to post the alerts - if this is the case punishment age appropriate to the perp, along with a serious overhall of the web security in the agency.
    Talking heads on CNN leaning towards "human error" at the Emergency Command Center out there. One guest commentator mentioned somebody pushing the wrong button (out of 8 or 9
    to select from). Also that somebody probably needs to get fired.

Oddly enough I don't think NK had anything to do with this event.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    Here's what really bothers me: The alarm may not have been "false" but perhaps only premature. Did somebody have good reason to believe such an attack was imminent, and made the call by misreading a cue?

In other words, WTH don't we know?
    Really, I have to wonder.

Did this actually happen and one of Thor's Hammers take it out and they don't want the public to know that Zuma was actually a success?

Remember, OWL and 'happy hunting'.

Just throwing this out there, what the heck. V

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    holy Shite!!!! that will get your attention, in a hurry!!
    A long national nightmare has ended. Our Republic STILL stands!! The Adults are back in the building. Now we take our Country back, no matter how many special snowflakes have to be melted down to do it. President Trump, you've got the ball. Lets ROCK!!

I got up from a nap ten minutes ago and sat on the potty while looking up Fox News as I waited for that Special Moment to transpire.

A picture of the warning text message flashed up on my phone and my sphincter slammed shut so loudly I thought that somebody had dropped an engine block from a crane out on my driveway.

Never suffered Anal Whiplash before . . . .
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

Quote Originally Posted by CTFIREBATTCHIEF View Post
    shift change, at 1pm their time? wierd shifts is all I have to say....I call major league BS on the governor....
    No, they're like 5 hours behind Eastern Daylight -- so their morning.

This is their time now:

10:23 AM
    Saturday, January 13, 2018 (HST)
    Time in Honolulu, HI

Aloha Issy! It's good to hear from you and mahalo for your post!

I figure, if I'm over there on Kauai when this happens, I'd expect any incoming ICBM would be going straight for Honolulu.

Don't know why I think that because we have the Pacific Missile Range Facility at Barking Sands on Kauai.

If your ever on Kauai, just pm me, I might be on island at my place. V

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    I got up from a nap ten minutes ago and sat on the potty while looking up Fox News as I waited for that Special Moment to transpire.

A picture of the warning text message flashed up on my phone and my sphincter slammed shut so loudly I thought that somebody had dropped an engine block from a crane out on my driveway.

You may have to use sphincter jaws of life to undo that vapor lock.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

No, they're like 5 hours behind Eastern Daylight -- so their morning.

This is their time now:

10:23 AM
    Saturday, January 13, 2018 (HST)
    Time in Honolulu, HI
    LOL, THATS What I get for replying with not enough coffee on board!!! thanks MSKITTY!!

Lol! V

Hope this comes in, this is a just over one minute clip of the EBS warning being issued during a televised basketball game. talk about pucker factor. or as has already been said. Anal whiplash moment!!

Quote Originally Posted by CTFIREBATTCHIEF View Post
    holy Shite!!!! that will get your attention, in a hurry!!
    Yes, that is the one that was so specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    You may have to use sphincter jaws of life to undo that vapor lock.
    That is going to be compounded by the fact that I was lazy this morning and just reheated some baked country ribs and sour kraut for breakfast.

I'm carrying a heavy load right now . . . .

Laughing so hard I’m crying
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Hawaii man goes down swinging.

Hawaii Man Records 'Last Video' of Himself During Ballistic Missile Threat

Comment:

Garthdon
    22 minutes ago
    Can I have all your stuff now that you are dead? ktnx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5iJlVm6IOI

That is going to be compounded by the fact that I was lazy this morning and just reheated some baked country ribs and sour kraut for breakfast.

I'm carrying a heavy load right now . . . .
    I envision a hazmat event in your future...
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Devon Heinen
    ‏ @DevonHeinen
    4m4 minutes ago

#BREAKING
    FCC launching an investigation into #Hawaii false alarm #MissileThreat that was sent to Hawaiians today, acc'd to stmt from FCC chair Ajit Pai.
    Attached Images

Anyone buying this?

Dean Grose
    🇺🇸
    ‏ @deanlosal
    3m3 minutes ago

Nope, nope, nope.

Not THAT SPECIFIC of a warning. Don't believe it for a second (if anyone here has actual experience with this stuff and can tell us I'm wrong, and they actually have multiple canned alerts wh8ch are this specific and they just "pick the one that matches "I'll happily eat crow)

IF it was a missile attempt on Hawaii which we managed to intercept, I can see TPTB keeping it quiet until the President and SecDef can get their ducks in order.

Would they retaliate immediately (within, say 48 hours) or would they possibly wait until they think Kim and NK relax their guard a bit in a few weeks (you can't stay in Condition Red for too long) and then hit them?

Seems like it might be a good time to check the preps...

Summerthyme

this is a huge learning experience.......and should shake everyone to your core.......learn from this

As I first said, I thought it was a joke. It was some soccer game interrupted by unreadable garble that broke across the top of the screen, then a couple of fat old guys sitting around looking nervous, then a shot of another TV screen on the back wall with Flo from Progressive Insurance spouting off about something. I'm pretty sure it was someone's artistic endeavor, hence the copyright infringement.
    There was a verbal warning/announcement by a robot-voice like NWS uses.

Computers hacked or something?
    BITCOIN MINING BOOM HITS SMALL TOWN IN WASHINGTON STATE https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-minin...hington-state/

OK. How long will it be before we hear, It's Trump's fault! IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY!!!
    The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock; And exalted be the God of my salvation.

I would suggest that anyone interested in live local reaction get on Facebook and search for Hawaii News Now. Great coverage and personal stories!

It is streaming live.
    God is pro-life!

4 Hmmmmm

Public Health Response to a Nuclear Detonation | Public Health Grand Rounds
    https://www.cdc.gov › January2018

Quote Originally Posted by tiredude View Post
    this is a huge learning experience.......and should shake everyone to your core.......learn from this
    Remember about the 1950's they had a program called "duck & cover'.
    BITCOIN MINING BOOM HITS SMALL TOWN IN WASHINGTON STATE https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-minin...hington-state/

Quote Originally Posted by annieb View Post
    OK. How long will it be before we hear, It's Trump's fault! IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY!!!
    Speaking of Trump, has anyone heard if he has said anything about this so called 'screwup'? If not, that may be a clue.
    G.K. Chesterton, “It’s the first effect of not believing in God that you lose your common sense.”

"If anyone shall be outside the ark of Noe he shall perish when the flood prevails." St Jerome

Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus

Truth

Pray for the Consecration of Russia.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by annieb View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/charles.../#222c69353669

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ha...rticle/2645865
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by eens View Post
    Speaking of Trump, has anyone heard if he has said anything about this so called 'screwup'? If not, that may be a clue.
    Taken from Zerohedge coverage of this event...
    <snip>Oddly, while the local officials proclaimed it an error, The White House described a false inbound missile alert received by Hawaii residents on Saturday morning as an "emergency management exercise," offering no further explanation for the erroneous warning.

"The President has been briefed on the state of Hawaii's emergency management exercise," White House deputy press secretary Lindsay Walters told reporters in West Palm Beach, Fla.

"This was a state exercise," she added.
    The first rule of 'believe-ability' is to put forth a consistent story line.
    We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it. --Patrick Henry