Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WAR Shane - How's business?
+ Reply to Thread

Shane - How's business?

This post is directed at Shane of NukAlert fame.
    How's business? The reason I ask is your level of business seems to correlate pretty well with the level of tension over possible nuclear war.
    From your perspective, are things heating up, steady, or cooling off?

Thanks!

I posed the same question to Shane once but he didn't respond. I figure his business would be the BEST early warning indicator of trouble ahead. Folks in the know would begin buying before the general populace was informed.

Shane didn't respond at the time. Maybe he didn't see the post or maybe he doesn't want to share this information. It is certainly his right as a business owner.

I just hope if he ever really senses something is up that he will share something in the BS.

Yes, gotten busier here of late. Direct sales and dealers re-stocking faster.

www.ki4u.com/products1.php

When it gets crazy busy, ala Fukushima like, I won't be around tb2k much.

But, if something to share most had not seen already, I'd get that posted up.

- Shane

THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION!
    WHAT TO DO IF A NUCLEAR DISASTER IS IMMINENT!
    When An ill Wind Blows From Afar! (Overseas Fallout)

"A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them;
    the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences."
    - Proverbs 22:3

Thanks Shane! You are in a unique position. I appreciate that you will let us know if you see something on the horizon. You have good products too!

Thanks, Shane!

FYI, most of your friends, neighbors and relatives won't awaken to the need for nuke preps till too late and nothing left then.

Fortunately, more important than anything we sell, is the free nuke prep info which, if gotten out widely enough beforehand,
    could make all nukes, regardless their source, 90% less lethal when affected populations know then what to do and not do.

www.GoodNewsNuke.com has potential to save tens thousands more than all the rad detectors we've sold over last 20 years.

Spread & share it around everywhere.

- Shane

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    FYI, most of your friends, neighbors and relatives won't awaken to the need for nuke preps till too late and nothing left then.

Fortunately, more important than anything we sell, is the free nuke prep info which, if gotten out widely enough beforehand,
    could make all nukes, regardless their source, 90% less lethal when affected populations know then what to do and not do.

www.GoodNewsNuke.com has potential to save tens thousands more than all the rad detectors we've sold over last 20 years.

Spread & share it around everywhere.

- Shane
    Shane, if there was just one of your products you would recommend everyone have, as most budgets are not unlimited, what would it be? Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Shane, if there was just one of your products you would recommend everyone have, as most budgets are not unlimited, what would it be? Thank You.
    Read & embrace the three docs in my sig line first, then know...

The panic will always be far more widespread than any future fallout, so you need some
    instruments to be able to confirm independently that you are safe where you are or go.

Keychain fob http://www.nukalert.com/index_a.html is with you and 'on' 24/7.
    RADTriage card is inexpensive carry always assurance of detecting rad exposure, too.

If you don't have anything and can afford it, our 'The Package' has got it all at discount.

- Shane

I have picked up a NukAlert and KI for 15 people.
    Will also be getting Elderberry syrup, doxycycline, curcumin, etc (non-nuclear stuff)
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Watching supposed 'experts' on Fox spewing BS about how to survive nukes,
    about to throw boot at TV, such crap misinformation, gonna kill many more.

www.GoodNewsNuke.com

- Shane

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Yes, gotten busier here of late. Direct sales and dealers re-stocking faster.

When it gets crazy busy, ala Fukushima like, I won't be around tb2k much.

But, if something to share most had not seen already, I'd get that posted up.

- Shane
    So what ever happened with the NukAlert-ER? Is it still even made? You have not sold it to the public for a long time I believe.
    But not likely to die free

Quote Originally Posted by BornFree View Post
    So what ever happened with the NukAlert-ER? Is it still even made? You have not sold it to the public for a long time I believe.
    Long overdue .gov meetings scheduled later this month will direct ER fate and subsequent public availability.

- Shane