Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY A 10-year-old Brooklyn, NY, boy says he is founding an online drag club for kids
+ Reply to Thread

A 10-year-old Brooklyn, NY, boy says he is founding an online drag club for kids

(*fair use)

January 5, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) — “Haus of Amazing,” purportedly the “first ever drag house established exclusively for kids who are doing amazing drag,” will be a “positive, encouraging and safe on-line community for drag kids to connect with each other,” according to an on-line flyer for the club.

Desmond Napoles has been showing interest in dressing in drag since he was a toddler, a Daily Mail report said, and has gained fame on the New York drag circuit as his drag alter ego, Desmond is Amazing.

'Ever since day one... ever since I was able to walk, I used to take my mom's towels and take her heels and clomp around the house,” Napoles said, “put the towel on my head, wrap a towel around my body and walk the runway down my house.”

At age six he began asking his parents for princess costumes and dresses, the report said. His parents consulted a therapist and were told it was best to allow Desmond develop naturally and to explore his tastes on clothing, toys and activities.

The boy continued to dress in drag and was featured in 2014 in a music video with drag celebrities RuPaul and Jinkx Monsoon.

His June 2015 appearance in a rainbow tutu and sparkled gold beret at New York’s Gay Pride event went viral, and Napoles is the youngest member of New York’s longtime “Vogue” dance house Iconic House of UltraOmni. He hopes to have his own fashion and cosmetics line some day.

Napoles calls himself a “drag kid” as opposed to a “drag queen,” with the explanation that the term “drag queen” should only refer to adults.

Napoles came out as gay last year, the Daily Mail report said. His parents are emphatic that their son is not yet sexually active, the report said, and although Napoles is an advocate for LGBTQ issues, he has not ”reached the age where sexual relations are appropriate or discussed explicitly.”

He told Out magazine last fall his advice for other kids was, “If your parents say, “Oh, gay is bad” or “it’s a sin,” pay them no mind and say, “If you don’t like me, I’m gonna leave.”

Napoles told kids if they feel suicidal, “don’t commit because there is always love in the world. There are a lot of people like you and my motto is - Be yourself always.”

The “Haus of Amazing” club remains an on-line announcement from last October with more information to be forthcoming, though Napoles does have a website, Instagram account and Facebook page.

Napoles advised the “haters” via his Instagram account this past week that he was secure in who he was and they will not change or shame him.

“You mean nothing to me,” he said. “You are like a fly I shoo away.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-...eid=f8ce5df610
    “My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.” - Stonewall Jackson

Clicking here after the Danica Patrick thread ...um, not what I expected.

I refuse to believe that a kid at his age can end up like this on his own without coaching or help. I point the finger at mom and dad as well as that miserable excuse for a therapist.

At age six he began asking his parents for princess costumes and dresses, the report said. His parents consulted a therapist and were told it was best to allow Desmond develop naturally and to explore his tastes on clothing, toys and activities.

At six years old your son wants to wear princess costumes and dresses dad? What the hell were you doing? And then you take him to a therapist who advises you to back off and let the kid develop 'naturally'? I got news for you....this isn't natural. What if your six year old is stealing your beers and vodka...you going to let him develop into an alcoholic naturally? Parents are supposed to be their to guide and protect their children and not help them to slide off the rails into the ditch. Yes, it's possible with the best of parents to have their kid go wrong. But until he is 18 years old and as long as he is still living in your home you are responsible for him as well as his conduct.

That boy needed some mud, dirt, rough play and some sports as well as a father that modeled appropriate age related conduct for his gender. But the 'therapist' advised against it and now you have a kid set up for spectacular failure and this boy is a candidate for extreme substance abuse and sexual abuse problems in the years ahead and will probably kill himself before he is 20.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Kids seek love, attention and approval. He obviously did not get it by being a “normal boy” but look how much of the limelight he now enjoys by acting weird!
    You who SEEK revenge,or JUSTICE for the wrongs, crimes and sins done to you, will find it in the same place that God is freely handing out Mercy, At the Cross, where Christ died taking the punishment not only for your sins, but also for the sins committed against you by others!

Sometimes you just have to say no to your children.

Look out, buggery is afoot
    Would someone please let me know how we have spun out of control?
    Has the captain let go of the wheel?
    Or could we please try to find a way to be a bit more kind?
    I see the road to tomorrow in the haze - Queensryche

I wouldn't allow a DAUGHTER to photograph herself in that kind of get-up - never mind the rest of it! Why are such young kids allowed to have public on-line lives? Whatever happened to dirt bikes and foot ball?

If he were my kid, I'd throw all of that crap out. NEVER in my house! He can do what he wants at 18, when he is paying his own bills in his own place.

It makes me physically ill to see young boys do this. It is not just feminine part...what is going on that a boy wants to make himself into a trashy sexualized Lolita at the age of 10? Creepy. Something very sick is going on - not like he is just a gentle, artistic, effeminate boy. I would accommodate that, offering drawing instruction, music lessons, even dance (whatever he applied himself to), but he would still have to live and dress as a boy.

Time for summer camp at a working ranch. Time for after school hours spent building a shed, and doing some car maintenance, and yard work. Work boots, a pair of jeans (wrangler, not skinny) with a belt, a plain t-shirt, basic canvas work jacket, and a ball cap (worn properly). We have a few boys wandering around town who do appear to be a bit confused. In contrast, go to the feed store just outside of town, and you will see dads with ranch kids. Those boys know they are boys.

So.... what was this kid being exposed to as a BABY that had him "wrapping towels around his head and body" and "trying to strut in high heels" while learning to walk?

Sorry, that is NOT inborn behavior. I know this may not be a popular opinion here, but I DO believe that SOME people are "born gay"... if you talk to kindergarten or first grade teachers, they'll tell you that they've had boys they *knew* were "different" , and they were always right about it.

But this kid clearly has been getting strokes and encouragement from *someone* from very early on. What a shame.

Summerthyme

There's an article with pictures and video from a couple years ago showing him dancing in a gay pride parade. Participants and bystanders smiling, laughing and generally encouraging him. I think it was posted here. Maybe 2015?

The "parents"...

Note the antifa patches on "Mom's" jacket...

In a normal, clear thinking society, child protective services would be stepping in, at some point...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

Child abuse plain and simple. This boy is in a dress and the "father" is grabbing his tit like a dirty old man coping a feel. Not too hard to figure how he ended up like that. And the nose rings are a nice touch too. I understand why the put them in cattle.....
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    I refuse to believe that a kid at his age can end up like this on his own without coaching or help. I point the finger at mom and dad as well as that miserable excuse for a therapist.
    You can bet that someone within or outside of the family is grooming this young boy.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

10 years old.

Pooooooberty will be kickin' in soon - wonder what mama and dada are going to do about those nasty male hormones when their drag queen kid starts sprouting hair etc?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

Sometimes you just have to say no to your children.
    And no to soy, it's a freaking estrogenic compound and should not be taken by anyone (GMO/Roundup'd to the heavens) let alone little babies. Baby formula is soy-years ago I heard an expert say the average baby formula meal contains the equivalent of 17 birth control pills worth of estrogen. A birth control pill works by overdosing. What do they give tranny males who think they want to be women? Female hormones.

And all the lefties think it's so cute to see children 'come out', and parents don't know any better.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

No, SOME baby formula is soy, particularly for lactose intolerant babies.