Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

MSM London mayor: Trump ‘got the message’ that he’s not welcome here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

London mayor: Trump ‘got the message’ that he’s not welcome here

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp

© Provided by The Hill
    London Mayor Sadiq Khan celebrated the news that President Trump would not be visiting the city, saying Trump had "got the message" from Londoners who "have made it clear that Donald Trump is not welcome here."

"It appears that President Trump got the message from the many Londoners who love and admire America and Americans but find his policies and actions the poor opposite of our city's values of inclusion, diversity and tolerance," Khan said in a statement Friday.

"His visit next month would without doubt have been met by mass peaceful protests," Khan continued, adding he hopes that Trump "also revisits the pursuit of his divisive agenda."

Trump announced*early*Friday that he was canceling his trip to London over an Obama administration decision to sell the US Embassy in the city, calling it a "bad deal."

However, the decision to relocate the embassy took place during President George W. Bush's administration, and was made because of security reasons.

Khan and Trump have butted heads before. The mayor called for Trump's trip to the United Kingdom to be canceled after Trump tweeted a series of anti-Muslim videos from a far-right British figure.
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

Speaking of geocentric feces vortices, large parts of London are just that.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Let's see, what US assets can we bring home from Jollye Olde Engaland now that we are not welcome there?

http://www.militaryinstallations.dod...0,INSTALLATION

Location: Royal Air Force (RAF) Station Lakenheath, Suffolk, United Kingdom, is located 70 miles northest of London and 25 miles from Cambridge. The closest town is Lakenheath village which is located two miles from the base. RAF Mildenhall and Mildenhall village are approximately seven miles away. RAF Feltwell and the village of Feltwell are approximately eight miles away. RAF Lakenheath is the largest U.S. Air Force-operated base in England and the only U.S. Air Forces in Europe (USAFE) F-15 fighter wing. RAF Lakenheath homepage.
    /////snip

Let them use their own fighters to intercept encroaching Russians.

Hell, just let the Russians have the place.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Good thing for them (historically and present) that the U.S. and the American People are long on patience and forgiving where the Brits are concerned.

Hell, just let the Russians have the place.
    Pretty sure they wouldn't want it in it's present condition.

Frankly, I'm glad that Trump cancelled his visit. It's just barely possible that the same people who voted for Brexit will commence to get really PO'd at the PC politicos cutting off good relations with the ONE nation that has historically had their back. England will not survive another major war if we bow out. And so far the people running the country are doing all the right things to accomplish just that.

Quote Originally Posted by willowlady View Post

Frankly, I'm glad that Trump cancelled his visit. It's just barely possible that the same people who voted for Brexit will commence to get really PO'd at the PC politicos cutting off good relations with the ONE nation that has historically had their back. England will not survive another major war if we bow out. And so far the people running the country are doing all the right things to accomplish just that.
    Sad but true

Trump and the U.S. don't need the stinking UK or the little Muzzie Mayor with sauteed camel dung for brains.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

I do believe Parliament and the Queen have the last word on this topic, not some muzzie mayor.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Since when did the Mayor of London hold authority to meddle in UK ‘s diplomatic relations with other nations?
    I would advise President Trump to “consider the SOURCE of the insult” and that the speaker was “ showing his colors, exceeding his actual authority, betraying his supposed country by displaying the very reason Western Nations CANNOT TRUST MUSLIMS PUT INTO PUBLIC OFFICE in free nations!
    You who SEEK JUSTICE for the wrongs, crimes and sins done to you, will find it in the same place that God is freely handing out Mercy, At the Cross, where Christ died taking the punishment not only for your sins, but also for the sins committed against you by others!

This is the Labour Party speaking on behalf of themselves not the British People. The Labour Party usually choose absolute crap candidates for the position, people like Ken Livingstone etc. As far as I'm concerned Khan should apologise and resign.

The Labour Party is the enemy of the British people not Trump.

I think this douchebag has other things to worry about...

Gun crime in London increases by 42%
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39578500

On a knife edge: The rise of violence on London's streets
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41822965

Youth violence and murder soar in London
    Overall, crime in London has risen by 5.6 per cent - or an extra 42,775 more offences - in the 12 months to the end of September, figures show today.

There were worrying 30 per cent increases in the categories of robbery, theft and knife crime as well as a 16 per cent rise in the number of rapes

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3660541.html

London is the acid capital of the world and has areas where drivers won’t work because there are so many attacks
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/518347...-many-attacks/
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

The real reason he is not going to cut the ribbon is that the USA former admins made a BAAAD real estate deal!!!......and you know how that would sit with a real estate mogul.....

The land was sold for "peanuts" according to him and he wasn't going to be associated with it.

He said nothing about the Mayor and the visit had not even been announced - in fact it was a good move against planned violence and protests that were planned against him personally.
    True North Strong and Free

Uhmmmmmmm.............
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

We don't need England. They tend to use us, anyway.
    Nevertheless, I'd be willing to consider being friends again when/if they come back to their senses.

Um, the Mayor of London is okay with terrorism, "we will just have to get used to it," and he is okay with the DOZENS OF ACID ATTACKS IN LONDON RECENTLY. Ergo, Muslim Mayor of London, I think the hospitality industry in London and England probably has a different take on Americans coming to England/London as tourists and spending money. I know the result will be a decline in American tourists, followed by increased hotel vacancy rates, less money being spent, and less profit for British tourism industry.

Yeah, Mayor of London, keep it up!
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

That muslim mayor is doing to london what obama did to our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    This is the Labour Party speaking on behalf of themselves not the British People. The Labour Party usually choose absolute crap candidates for the position, people like Ken Livingstone etc. As far as I'm concerned Khan should apologise and resign.

The Labour Party is the enemy of the British people not Trump.
    Rather like obama, pelosi, and the rest of the leftist Globalist party was to the USA. I feel bad for those of you who have no voice, it's frustrating and embarrassing to have such filth speaking on your behalf. We've been there done that.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Everyone who is not white and Christian is allowed and encouraged to be tribal. That's all this mayor is doing. He's putting his tribe ahead of all those stupid white Christians.

When we start playing this game for real. His game ends.

Everyone in the USA should boycott going to London including connecting on airlines.
    BITCOIN MINING BOOM HITS SMALL TOWN IN WASHINGTON STATE https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-minin...hington-state/

Quote Originally Posted by willowlady View Post

Look how much Trump saved the taxpayer by staying home! WINNING AGAIN! Screw London! They're sightseers coming to America can stay home too!

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    That muslim mayor is doing to london what obama did to our country.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

President Trump seems to eventually turn on anyone that he's been associated with, unless they're absurdly effusive in their praise of him, are family or they're Russians, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJohn View Post
    President Trump seems to eventually turn on anyone that he's been associated with, unless they're absurdly effusive in their praise of him, are family or they're Russians, of course.

So tell me, how much did you get paid to write this bit of dribble?
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Everyone who is not white and Christian is allowed and encouraged to be tribal. That's all this mayor is doing. He's putting his tribe ahead of all those stupid white Christians.

White people were tribal when tribal wasn't cool.

Ask the Romans ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

The Mayor of London is not the entire population of the UK; this morning on the BBC one talking head was "explaining" that supposedly the Trump administration demanded there be not large anti-Trump demonstrations and that would only be possible in "dictatorships" like China or the Ukraine.

I don't know who said it because I was packing my suitcase and not looking at the screen but I wondered "what evidence do you have for this?" and I also noticed he was intentionally implying that Trump was a dictator.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

The leader of the Labour Party said he was going to deal with anti-semitism in the Labour Party but didn't do anything, a senior Labour MP was forced to apologise for an anti-Israel remark, but the trouble is she made it in the first place and it reflects her anti-semitic views. She did not get expelled from the Labour Party and why because she was chosen because of her views in the first place, even in the Labour Party candidates must be screened and approved.

Hasn't lost his base (the majority of Americans that elected him) yet. Are you saying all of his base is "absurdly effusive"?

Quote Originally Posted by David Nettleton View Post
    Hasn't lost his base (the majority of Americans that elected him) yet. Are you saying all of his base is "absurdly effusive"?
    In his liberal mind, yes.

"It appears that President Trump got the message from the many Londoners who love and admire America and Americans but find his policies and actions the poor opposite of our city's values of inclusion, diversity and tolerance," Khan said in a statement Friday."

It appears that Londonistan's Mayor RamJam didn't get the memo.

No Habibi, that is not why he's not going to visit your city.

Please put down the hookah, what are you smoking in that thing anyway? V

Khan does not represent the views of Londoners or the country as a whole, he its an extremist member of the Labour Party chosen as a candidate because of his extremist views as was Ken Livingstone..........He was elected as he was Labour where voters were unaware of his extremist views.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Khan does not represent the views of Londoners or the country as a whole, he its an extremist member of the Labour Party chosen as a candidate because of his extremist views as was Ken Livingstone..........He was elected as he was Labour where voters were unaware of his extremist views.
    I know, Richard and he definitely does not represent most Londoners.

Khan is a complete con. V

Dear Farmer John.......

How is your 401K doing these days - going to get a raise in your income next month with lower taxes.

Going to donate the extra you have to charity?.....or to the DEMOCRAT Party?

love, from an effusive supporter of your President.
    True North Strong and Free

Quote Originally Posted by David Nettleton View Post
    I was thinking specifically of his cabinet secretaries. have you seen that video? It sounds like something out of a book by Solzhenitsyn. It's absurdly full of self-praise and conspicuously effusive praise by others present. How insecure is he?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PKq3BzhoRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_p5H8wS30

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    I do believe Parliament and the Queen have the last word on this topic, not some muzzie mayor.
    Oh so true!

We have given enough blood, flesh, and bone for the people of England. They can take care of themselves. Don' call for help next time. As for Khan you can kiss my American Ass. I will mark the spot with a piece of bacon. Not real classy but to the point.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

I was thinking specifically of his cabinet secretaries. have you seen that video? It sounds like something out of a book by Solzhenitsyn. It's absurdly full of self-praise and conspicuously effusive praise by others present. How insecure is he?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PKq3BzhoRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_p5H8wS30
    Project much FJ?
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Trump canceled his trip to the UK, because of security reasons.
    Learn more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ9WT3qPIIk

Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Y'know, the more I think on this, the more I figger that if it gets to DJT, he'll schedule a meet with T. May and surprise the Mayor at some function, with a smile.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Of course a political figure, in this case the Mayor of London, will speak out about something for "their" home audience, the people who vote for them; but if you do a trawl of the press, you will find lots of different reasons why Trump did not visit.

It seems the major reason the visit was called off, was because, by now, the schedule for the visit should be nailed down and set in stone. As no agenda has been agreed, the visit has been cancelled, as it is not possible to get all the arrangements in place in time. Trump will need to meet political leaders, the Queen, church leaders, whoever and it is just not possible to rearrange, these people's schedules at such short notice. It would also be very difficult to get the necessary security arrangements in place in time. The story going round, is that the UK and USA, are having trouble roughing out what the visit should look like, never mind sorting out the details. Rumours, have been circulating for a while, that under the Trump administration the White House is incredibly disorganised. No idea, if it is true, but the failure to organise a visit, just lends credence to these rumours.

In Politics, there are always lot of rumours going round. Some true, some not. Politics is a dirty, game, where mud is freely slung, at the "other" side. What a person has to do, is behave in such a way, that makes the rumours unbelievable, rather than add fuel to the fire. In this case, Trump's frequent changes of staff are adding fuel to the fire, that his administration is not as well organised as previous ones.

Trump was supposed to be combining a visit to the UK, with the opening of the new American Embassy. Trump says, he will not come, as Obama got a bad deal on the new American Embassy, claiming the Embassy is in the wrong place etc., and he will not be party to the plan. Trump claims the lease on the old Embassy was sold for peanuts. Lets look at those allegations

If you look back through the records, it was George Bush, who proposed moving the Embassy to a new location, and Obama who implemented it. If Obama, had tried to upgrade the old embassy, you can bet your bottom dollar that the Republications, would have had rubbished his new plan. The new American Embassy, has been built at effectively zero cost to the US tax payer, as the sale of the old embassy, the consolidation of all American government functions under one roof, and letting building leases go, etc., released large amounts of money. The plan, that George Bush presented, was a very good idea.

Yes Obama, did agree to sell the building, but contracts were not signed and exchanged until Trump was in office. Trump's administration actually put pen to paper, and made the deal go through.

So, when you look at the facts, Trump's excuse for not being in London, to most people, looks pretty silly.

Lots of people think that Trump will not visit the UK, because of there will be lots of protests against him. He does not want people openly criticising him. Trump has visited other European countries, and the protesters came out. There were some really big protests in Hamburg and Paris when he visited, those cities. The press has been reporting that Trump, really, really did not like the protests against him, that happened in Hamburg, and Paris, and he does not want to be subjected to protests in London.

Other disliked leaders, have been here, and there have been big protests. I am thinking of all the hoohaa there was, when the previous pope visited, the one who resigned. Lots of people did not like him, and protested, against him. The feeling of those protesting, was the Pope should be sacked, and put on trial for his part in covering up child abuse. The failure of Trump to visit, adds credence to the rumours that Trump has such a big ego, that he is unable to take criticism, and therefore will not come to a country, that will tell him, they do like about him.

Trump is an ambassador for the USA. The President of the USA, must shmooze people, in order to persuade, business, armed forces, etc, to use American made goods, or use American services. He does not seem to do be doing that. If he doesn't visit, and pay court to the UK, the USA, will lose billions of contracts to those countries, who are prepared to do that. We have seen how citizens of other European countries have reacted to Trump visiting, and he has said some very negative things about other countries beyond Europe. America, currently has laws, that have terrible effects for non US businesses. An example would be, European banks often refuse American citizens an account. The banks, quite sensibly, are not prepared to deal with all the red tape that comes with providing accounts to Americans. Who wants to deal with all that stuff? It is a huge amount of work, often for little reward.

All this apparent negativity towards Trump, will inevitably rub off on the USA, and affect how American businesses are perceived. Couple that with all the red tape, that dealing with the businesses in the US entails; the question then becomes, who, outside the US, will be buying American goods and services?

Anrol5