Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Baby’s face squashed by 3 Saudi nurses Very disturbing viral video
+ Reply to Thread

Baby’s face squashed by 3 Saudi nurses Very disturbing viral video

http://www.rt.com/news/415003-baby-a...o-saudi-nurse/

Baby’s face squashed by Saudi nurses in disturbing viral video
    Published time: 4 Jan, 2018
    http://Www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GlW1...ature=youtu.be
    © John Javellana / Reuters

Three Saudi nurses have been fired after a video of them squeezing and manipulating a baby’s face went viral.
    The incident happened at Taif Children’s Hospital in the Mecca Province of southwest Saudi Arabia, and came to the attention of the baby’s parents only after the footage was shared on social media.

The Ministry of Health and Taif Children’s Hospital confirmed on their Twitter accounts that the nurses in question were fired and had their professional licenses revoked.

“The Health Affairs investigated the source of the video and was able to identify the nurses who appeared in the video and the hospital where the incident took place,” said Abdulhadi Al-Rabie, Taif Health Affairs spokesman, as cited by the Saudi Gazette.

The female nurses, who have not been named, were immediately suspended by the Director of Taif Health Affairs, Saleh Al-Muanis. As well as losing their licenses, they are banned from practising nursing in other health sectors.

The video shows a nurse holding the baby by the neck and forehead, squashing its face as her colleagues look on laughing.

The infant's father told local media that he was shocked to see his baby being abused in a video that was circulated on social media. The baby had been hospitalized for 10 days due to a urinary tract infection.

The viral footage sparked a huge reaction online, as did the punishment of the nurses. Some argued the decision to remove the nurse’s health license was an exaggerated reaction while others claimed it was too light for “the assault” of an infant.

R/T: 0.0.6

Horrid creatures.
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1218766/saudi-arabia

SAUDI ARABIA
    3 nurses fired for abusing newborn baby in Taif
    ASEEL BASHRAHEEL
    Published — Thursday 4 January 2018

JEDDAH: A video posted on social media of nurses in a maternity hospital in Taif who were seen mistreating a newborn by toying with his head, has led to them being fired from their positions, and their professional licenses revoked.
    Three nurses were initially suspended on Wednesday as an investigation was carried out.
    Hours later, the Ministry of Health announced that the nurses were fired and their medical licenses have been revoked; they are now prohibited from practicing nursing in other health sectors.

Dr. Mohammed Al-Ghamdi, who teaches medical ethics at the National Guard Hospital in Jeddah, told Arab News: “When it comes to children being victims, it’s a very natural reaction for people to sympathize so strongly with them because babies are voiceless and they cannot speak for themselves; thus, adults feel the need to speak for them.”

He added: “In retrospect, people who work in the medical sector, whether it be doctors or nurses, are under heavy scrutiny from the public. People expect them to respect their careers and responsibilities. To the people, doctors and nurses are the epitome of goodness, so they aren’t allowed any slights or shortcomings; their mistakes will always be exaggerated.”

“That doesn’t mean we are appointed as judges who pass judgment on wrongdoers. People should leave that to the authorities as they will assess the situation justly, instead of further harming the child and his parents, in this case.”

Watch the video:

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Oh Lord, please don't let my daughter-in-law see that video. She's already a basket case worrying about leaving my two month old grandson at daycare. I don't know if I would have been able to leave my kids when they were young after seeing and reading news reports about abuse at day care.

And I'm sorry but anyone in the medical field that abuses or degrades patients, be they 5 days old or 95years old, has no business being in that profession and should be dealt with accordingly.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

" To the people, doctors and nurses are the epitome of goodness, so they aren’t allowed any slights or shortcomings; their mistakes will always be exaggerated.”
    I get the impression Al-Ghamdi was making excuses for these pigs, that was no "mistake" and the reactions were not exaggerated. Makes me wonder what else he knows, what he himself does when no one is watching.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

I can't watch that. You have NO idea the shit that is going on in hospitals and nursing homes these days. Nursing professionalism is being destroyed by riff raff.

The devil sure gets around a lot these days. He knows his time is short. That's just SO disgusting that anyone would be so heartless with such an innocent, defenseless baby! I can't watch that video. The still pic is bad enough.
    And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Preparing a People to Meet Jesus

Revelation 14:6-12

Click here for a FREE book - Absolutely NO Obligation:

http://www.3asdchurch.org/free.htm

They are getting off good at just losing their licenses. They should also be sued for damages done. How unprofessional!!

Nothing brings out the hidden Hannibal Lector in me like some low-life hurting a child. I've thought about it more and am not surprised at this one. These nurses probably had their clitori (plural???) hacked off with no anesthesia at about 10 years of age. Probably married to some older cheesy man that smells like a goat. I'm not excusing them just describing the inhumanity in that God forsaken patch of earth. (I'm going by description, I didn't watch it)
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    Quote Originally Posted by Signwatcher View Post
    The devil sure gets around a lot these days. He knows his time is short. That's just SO disgusting that anyone would be so heartless with such an innocent, defenseless baby! I can't watch that video. The still pic is bad enough.
    Didn't watch it either and you're right. The devil is running rampant.

Not to say such atrocities didn't happen in the past, of course they did. However, the veil is lifting and we'll be seeing more and more of these kind of manifestations.

Who needs to see horns, to realize the devil exists?

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    I get the impression Al-Ghamdi was making excuses for these pigs, that was no "mistake" and the reactions were not exaggerated. Makes me wonder what else he knows, what he himself does when no one is watching.
    Yeah, I have to wonder what he's hiding?

Maybe he wants this story to die down quietly as it might create an interest more scrutiny of the inner workings of that hospital by the general public. V

I thought the video would be worse. I suspect the child deals with such things during birth. It's not professional by any means, but it likely was harmless. And I agree, it should of cost them something, their careers? Not sure. A six second event with two caught at the wrong time just watching. Cute little bugger he is........ If it was routine, that would be very bad and the punishment warranted based on lack of professionalism. Getting caught up in a silly face once...............not so much.

The title was overboard.... it's not a bad video, from this context. I'm sure the child felt nothing, and there was no physical or mental damage, not even close.

We only have 6 seconds of video
    God only knows what else they did to that newborn

Reactivist
    If this was your baby would you still be so cold and sparing of punishment

If it was mine I would kill them for hurting my baby

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    We only have 6 seconds of video
    God only knows what else they did to that newborn

Reactivist
    If this was your baby would you still be so cold and sparing of punishment

If it was mine I would kill them for hurting my baby
    Not being cold or sparing of punishment. I laid out my thoughts clearly. I suspect if they did more to the baby it would of been shown........

The only people who call me reactivist, are liberals. And I don't care what they think.
    That child just spent nine months getting contorted, and one heck of a trip into the light. They did not harm that child. It was very unprofessional for sure. I've intervened a few times in my life when I see adults tossing young children into the air. That's a very very stupid and dangerous thing to do, not only if they drop them, but spinal damage, brain damage etc.......... I watched the video, the nurse was rough, do you suppose she spanked her and held her by her feet first.... for the uninitiated, that would seem very cruel. I also understand there are issues with the eye's when children are born, and often that treatment might seem harsh as they flush them.

But then again, I kill and eat deer.