Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Man dies after stranger punches him, knocks him onto subway tracks in Brooklyn
+ Reply to Thread

2 Man dies after stranger punches him, knocks him onto subway tracks in Brooklyn

If you go to the link, there are other stories of a disgusting nature of things happening on the subway lately. Never take the subway in NYC. I did once in the early 70's, I think it was, and it was scary then in broad daylight too. Nothing like punching out an old man, eh?

-----------------------

David R.
    ‏ @Hello_Davey
    18m18 minutes ago

RT @ABC7NY: #BREAKING: Man dies after stranger punches him, knocks him onto subway tracks in Brooklyn

http://7ny.tv/2EQpTfi

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 04:51PM

DOWNTOWN BROOKLYN, New York (WABC) --

A man has died after he was punched by another man and fell onto the tracks at a subway station in Brooklyn Wednesday afternoon.

NYPD officials said the ordeal started as an argument between two strangers at the Jay Street-MetroTech Subway Station in Downtown Brooklyn at about 2:30 p.m.

An 18-year-old man got into an argument with and punched a man in his 60s, police said. The man in his 60s was knocked unconscious and fell onto the southbound R train tracks.

The man was pulled up to the platform before a train arrived, and was taken to the hospital in critical condition. He died a short time later.

The teen was taken into custody and charges are pending.

R trains are running with delays and bypassing Jay St-MetroTech in both directions.

http://abc7ny.com/man-dies-after-str...racks/2857013/
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

I will indicate the unknown this time.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    Attached Images
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Update, but no name yet:

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 09:49PM

DOWNTOWN BROOKLYN, New York (WABC) --
    A man has died after he was punched by another man and fell onto the tracks at a subway station in Brooklyn Wednesday afternoon.

Straphangers in Downtown Brooklyn gasped in horror upon learning what happened Wednesday afternoon on the southbound R subway platform.

Police say an 18-year-old male punched a 65-year-old man in a random attack at the Jay Street-MetroTech Station.

The sudden blow sent the man onto the subway tracks and knocked him unconscious.

"It's unknown how he was removed from the tracks but we believe good Samaritans picked him up and placed him back onto the platform," said Assistant Chief Vincent Coogan, NYPD Transit Bureau.

First responders then rushed the still unidentified victim to Brooklyn Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.

Police say the two men did not know each other. The teenager never left the scene and was quickly apprehended and arrested by a responding officer.

"He was talking to himself. He then approached this male and the male asked him to get away, to back off. He did turn around, start to walk away. At this point he then came back and punched the male," Coogan said.

"They need very high punishment. Very high punishment. They do a lot of crazy stuff. Very high punishment," said Rebecca Stafford, a straphanger.

Police believe someone used their smartphone to record the good Samaritans who came to the victim's aid.

Investigators want to speak with the person who recorded that video and to those who pulled the man off the tracks.

http://abc7ny.com/man-dies-after-str...racks/2857013/

It must be a GTR, as was expected earlier.

That is why I posted the car pic.

At least the murderer was apprehended.

It is going to be a very brutal year, in places like NYC.
    Many areas there, are fully 3rd world.

Nowski

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    It must be a GTR, as was expected earlier.

That is why I posted the car pic.

At least the murderer was apprehended.

It is going to be a very brutal year, in places like NYC.
    Many areas there, are fully 3rd world.

Nowski
    Does GTR have anything to do with Africans?

Guess. The. Race

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post
    Does GTR have anything to do with Africans?
    Yep, pretty much. MSM works overtime, to avoid indicating
    the race of the criminal, if not White male, so we Guess The Race,
    which is just about 99.999% of the time,
    a savage feral pavement ape.

The way this murder occurred, indicates an African.

Now we must wait, to see if our well honed suspicions,
    are correct about the GTR.

I had a coworker who had a GTR.
    Man was that a fast car. I would be dead,
    if I had such a car.

Nowski

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    Yep, pretty much. MSM works overtime, to avoid indicating
    the race of the criminal, if not White male, so we Guess The Race,
    which is just about 99.999% of the time,
    a savage feral pavement ape.

The way this murder occurred, indicates an African.

Now we must wait, to see if our well honed suspicions,
    are correct about the GTR.

I had a coworker who had a GTR.
    Man was that a fast car. I would be dead,
    if I had such a car.

Nowski
    Thanks

That was the - race I guessed.

You would have to live in a serious world of denial not to guess that race.

A bipolar teen ranting about God, the devil and the constant battle between good and evil sucker-punched an innocent straphanger Wednesday, sending the victim tumbling from a Brooklyn subway platform onto the tracks.

Jacinto Suarez, 65, landed on the R-line tracks at the Jay St./Metro Tech station at 2:35 p.m.

Suarez wasn’t hit by a train. And it wasn’t clear whether he climbed back up on the platform or if onlookers helped him. But the grandfather’s initial story of survival took a tragic turn as medics treated him.

He had a massive heart attack on the platform and died at Brooklyn Hospital.
    “My dad don’t bother nobody,” the victim’s daughter, Tylenea Gonzalez, 34, told the Daily News. “My dad don’t bother nobody. I don’t know why anybody would do that to him. He went, he came home. I’m not gonna have him here anymore.”

Suarez had 10 children and 13 grandchildren.

“He’s a pain in the butt,” Gonzalez said of her dad from their Staten Island home, breaking down in tears. “But he’s a sweetheart. He helped me with my kids when I was working.”

Another one of Suarez’s daughters, who refused to give her name, was furious.

“What you gonna push an old man for?” she asked.

Suarez was on his way home from inquiring about his Social Security benefits when he was attacked.
    The R train platform at Jay Street/Metro Tech where a teen allegedly sucker-punched an older man onto the tracks on Wednesday.
    The R train platform at Jay Street/Metro Tech where a teen allegedly sucker-punched an older man onto the tracks on Wednesday. (Derek Reed/New York Daily News)

“Whoever did whatever they did, I just want to get justice,” Gonzalez said. “That’s it.”

The subway horror sparked panic among dozens of straphangers who were on the platform.

“Everybody was screaming and we started to run,” said Jai Epperson, 22, stunned by the news that the victim died. “It could have been me.”

“In New York City it’s crazy,” he said. “I’m scared for my life.”

Edward Cordero, 18, was mumbling to himself when he walked up to Suarez, police said.

“He approached the 65-year-old man and the male tells him to get away,” NYPD Assistant Chief Vincent Coogan told reporters. “The suspect walks away, then turned back and punched him.”

Coogan didn’t know how Suarez got back onto the platform but believes “good Samaritans helped him,” he said.

Shocked straphangers grabbed a cop at the station, who arrested Cordero, who also goes by the name Andrew Cortez.

The Brownsville teen was brought to a transit police station for questioning and is expected to be taken to Bellevue Hospital for a psychiatric exam, cops said. Charges are pending. If an autopsy determines that Suarez’s heart attack was caused by the assault, Cordero could face a murder charge.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3735572

I'm thinking assumptions on race were a bit premature. Both are/were Latino.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Yep, guessed the wrong race this time.

However, just based on percentages alone,
    one can usually make a proper guess,
    as to the race.

It isnt of course 100 percent, as there are bad in every race.

What we knew for sure, was that it wasnt a White male,
    as that would have been pronounced loud and clear,
    by the corrupted MSM.

Also in states that allow people to protect themselves,
    I know of many older folks who carry,
    and the perf would have gotten shot.

The so called teen, killed an innocent man. The so called teen,
    needs to get the chair. That will fix his so called, bi-polar problem.

Nowski

The rest of the article:

Police sources with knowledge of the case said Cordero was rambling about God, heaven and hell and good versus evil when he attacked.

“This wasn’t part of a robbery or anything,” a police source said. “He was talking about God and suddenly he attacked the guy. He just went off and the victim happened to be there.”

Witnesses saw Cordero trying to grab something from the older man before he hit him.

“I knew something was wrong,” said Pauly Johnson-Medina, 21. “The young one was way too close to him. He was trying to take something from him, then he pushed him.”

Cordero’s mother told police that the teen suffers from bipolar disorder, sources said.

The teen was arrested for a purse snatch in September, but Judge Rachel Freier ordered his release.

Since then, Cordero has been arrested twice more under his alias for turnstile jumping in Manhattan. Cops have also been repeatedly called to his Brooklyn home when he has mental health episodes, sources.

Trains on the R line bypassed Jay St. for hours as police investigated Suarez’s death.

Wednesday’s killing is the first homicide to take place in the city transit system since November 2016, when cops arrested Melanie Liverpool for pushing Connie Watton in front of a No. 1 train at the Times Square subway hub, cops said. The 30-year-old subway shover is currently in jail as her case prepares to go to trial.

In July, a homeless man accused of fatally shoving a 59-year-old father in front of an oncoming Q train was acquitted of all charges.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3735572