Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Poo2Loo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poo2Loo

Poo2Loo

HI All -

Seems some big cities are having problems with public defecation and urination.

See the recent thread on the new 2017 Denver 'Class 2 Offenses' ("Quality of Life" offenses) for defecating and urinating in public and the thread on San Diego's hepatitis problems due to these same public 'annoyances'.

The U.N.'s UNESCO has funded a campaign "Take Poo To the Loo" - maybe they'll let these City Councils borrow this and the resulting mantra - Poo Party - Poo2Loo.

There's a thread from 2014 on this already - I missed it. Maybe others did too. Here it is:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...hlight=Poo2Loo

The resulting video/song is hilarious - the Denver City Council could put up loud speakers in the streets and blast it.

Mods, move this thread to one of the other threads if you think best - it is old news. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU&app=desktop

Take Poo to the Loo – the New Youth Mantra against open defecation has people marching to the tune of India’s First Poo Song

New Delhi, 14 February 2014 -*UNICEF’s campaign Take Poo to the Loo has brought out the fight against open defecation – onto the streets and online; to industry, government bodies, academia and citizen groups, by roping in the strongest voices in the nation – the Youth.

And this youth army now has a rousing mantra – India’s First Poo Song titled “Poo Party”.*Composed by famous Indo-Jazz music composer, songwriter and producer Shrikanth Sriram (a Dewarist’s *artist who holds stunning compositions like the theme for the movie Life of Pi to his credit ), the song captures the brazenness and audacity of the Poo Man that irks and annoys his listeners. One feels a strong urge to put him in his rightful place by flushing him down the toilet.*

Speaking about the inspiration behind the music, Shri says “Ah Shit! The smell that brings me home very quickly with a thud! I would rather have the smell of Pav Baji bring me home. Anyone trying to do anything about public defecation needs to be supported fully. And the best I can do is to write some music to help.

”Composed *to shake-up and make one take action, the funky and animated song uses *‘toilet sounds’ to show that if left to grow at its current pace, the disgusting reality of open defecation might multiply to a level where it starts invading your personal space. It might become a truth you wake up to every morning - bombarding your life during the day, and becoming a constant nightmare. *“With this first poo song in the history of India, we have pushed the boundaries. Never before has open defecation been so visible through new media....

They have been very active in organizing awareness raising activities about open defecation and the need for a concerted campaign to enable people squat with dignity. ....support the cause and spread the message of fighting open defecation.The final target is to get the signed pledge to the President of India and demand for an open defecation-free India.
    http://www.unicef.in/PressReleases/1...First-Poo-Song
    "Apres la Guerre."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

04:07

Take The Poo To The Loo
    ===========================

"Loo" is British slang, and may not be familiar to lots of 'Murkins - the vid seems set in India and the language is full of 4-letter words. Probably NSFW or children - who writes this crap?
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

04:07

Take The Poo To The Loo
    ===========================

"Loo" is British slang, and may not be familiar to lots of 'Murkins - the vid seems set in India and the language is full of 4-letter words. Probably NSFW or children - who writes this crap?
    The real question is: Who craps in public? And, who is behind the movement to make this acceptable?
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Here's the video........

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    The real question is: Who craps in public? And, who is behind the movement to make this acceptable?
    I have a very good memory, remember Occupy Wall Street?

It’s a telling commentary that there must be PSA vids to get people to crap in a toilet.

In India they call it Open Defecation. It's an enormous Public Health problem. They defecated anywhere and everywhere - owing to their caste system belief that any dealing with cleaning up excrement can doom a family for generations. Any kind of civilized solution of a facility or installation is quickly doomed to become a filthy disaster.

Now these Third World Invaders are bringing/spreading their filth and diseases, here - diseases that American (O.K., Western) hygiene and education have eradicated are being spread as surely as if they were bioweapons.

Who is behind it?? Well, Denver is apparently, they just made it a minor ordinance violation in that once great city>>>>visit now only if your TB and Hep B vacs are up to date!
    There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."Theodore Roosevelt-1907.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    It’s a telling commentary that there must be PSA vids to get people to crap in a toilet.
    No kidding.

Thank you blackjeep - still can't seem to embed these in a thread.

I met a man who had business dealings in India.

He told me the story of riding in a vehicle with Indian co-workers; he told them he felt ill and would be needing to make a 'stop' at some point.

One of his Indian companions asked him if he "needed tie shoe?". He replied "No". A bit later, the Indian repeated "need tie shoe?" He repeated "No."

The man was starting to feel a bit desperate for a bathroom and the repeated questioning wasn't helping.

About the fourth time he was asked 'need tie shoe'? he said he'd finally had enough and yelled at the guy, "No, I don't need to tie my shoes! I need a bathroom!"

So they quickly pulled over and stopped to let him find a public 'hole in the ground'. Once at 'the hole' he realized the guy was asking him if he needed tissue ('tie shoe').

Guess you carry your own roll.
    Last edited by Chance; 01-02-2018 at 08:16 PM.
    "Apres la Guerre."

I will bet that “1001 Muslim Inventions” didn’t include indoor plumbing.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

My son works for a rural city. Part of their job is repeatedly busting and cleaning up homeless encampments. I sent him the song. (It is his least favorite part of the job, but he has a twisted sense of humor.)
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    I believe that "the movement" is purely organic in its origin . . . for the participants "behind" the movement . . .

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

ó Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"