Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INTL FRANCE OUTRAGED AFTER MIGRANTS ATTACK FEMALE OFFICER IN VICIOUS BEATING
+ Reply to Thread

FRANCE OUTRAGED AFTER MIGRANTS ATTACK FEMALE OFFICER IN VICIOUS BEATING

The title has changed since I first viewed this article this morning. Then it was a "gang" attack, no mention of migrants at all. Link at bottom was where first article linked to.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/col...beat-officers/

Horrifying video footage has emerged of a female police officer and her boss being beaten in a Paris suburb. The incident took place in the early hours of Monday following an emergency call in Champigny-sur-Marne, an area to the south-east of the city. The unnamed police officer was filmed by gang members as she was kicked around by the attackers. The footage was then uploaded onto the internet by the group.

The footage on social media has sparked outrage across France, with president Emmanuel Macron promising to bring the culprits to justice. Macron said: ‘Those guilty of the cowardly and criminal lynching of police doing their duty on the night of December 31st will be found and punished.”

The two officers arrived at a house in Champigny following reports of widespread disorder outside the address, where a New Year’s party was taking place. A number of people were turned away from the house, which led to fighting in the street. The attackers ran into a nearby housing estate after destroying the patrol car, which was turned upside down and left in ruins.

A source said: ‘The captain had tried to defend the pair using a tear gas canister, but was badly beaten up. ‘At one stage he produced his service weapon, but did not get a shot off. The female officer has been written off work for at least a week, while the captain will be off for at least 10 days.’

The footage on social media has sparked outrage across France, with president Emmanuel Macron promising to bring the culprits to justice.
    Macron said: 'Those guilty of the cowardly and criminal lynching of police doing their duty on the night of December 31st will be found and punished.
    'Force will support the law. Honour to the police and full support to all the agents attacked in such a low level fashion.'
    The two officers arrived at a house in Champigny following reports of widespread disorder outside the address, where a New Year's party was taking place.
    A number of people were turned away from the house, which led to fighting in the street.

When the police arrived at the scene, they too were attacked.
    The thugs filmed themselves stamping on the woman, who tried to cover herself as she is relentlessly beaten.
    She was the driver of the duty police captain, who was also beaten up, yet this attack was not filmed.
    Collagues finally rushed in to help the officers, who were then rushed to hospital.
    They suffered concussion and other injuries, but their condition was not life threatening.

The attackers ran into a nearby housing estate after destroying the patrol car, which was turned upside down and left in ruins.
    A source said: 'The captain had tried to defend the pair using a tear gas canister, but was badly beaten up.
    'At one stage he produced his service weapon, but did not get a shot off. The female officer has been written off work for at least a week, while the captain will be off for at least 10 days.'
    French interior minster Gerard Collomb said after the attack: 'I just spoke with the police officers assaulted.
    Everything is done to ensure that the cowardly perpetrators of these unspeakable acts are apprehended and sentenced. To attack our security forces is to attack our Republic.'
    In the video of the police officer being beaten up, anunidentified woman is using Paris street slang to say: 'The evening has really gone wrong! Goodness! Poor copper!'
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

They (Western Europeans) are a conquered people. They refuse to confront their globalist masters.

And yet they were incensed when President Trump correctly pointed out that there were no-go zones in Paris. He has been proven right.

It's time the people take matters in their own hands and fight back.
    BITCOIN MINING BOOM HITS SMALL TOWN IN WASHINGTON STATE https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-minin...hington-state/

I'm doubting that Muslims were involved - neither one was gang raped ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Yogizorch View Post
    And yet they were incensed when President Trump correctly pointed out that there were no-go zones in Paris. He has been proven right.
    There were no-go zones in 2002, they've only grown since then. Your statement does need clarification though. It was not the rank and file French that were incensed. It was the elitist liberals and media in Paris and Leon.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

oh . . . the outrage . . . oh. . . oh! What are they going to DO about it?
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

‘At one stage he produced his service weapon, but did not get a shot off.
    And tomorrow on Gunbroker "French Police Service handgun-once dropped, never fired."
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra View Post
    It's time the people take matters in their own hands and fight back.
    seconded - a few well placed sniper hides and this bullshit would have been brought to an IMMEDIATE halt - just speculatin' of course
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

We are FRENCH!

We are OUTRAGED!!

Now, to whom do we surrender?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by David Nettleton View Post
    They (Western Europeans) are a conquered people. They refuse to confront their globalist masters.
    So true. It was a war without a shot fired. Thank goodness we have Pres. Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Charles Martel weeps.
    Those were exactly my thoughts!

ah yes.........may history repeat asap
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

I loved one of the comments at the Source article- “If this continues, one day Europe will cry out for Russia to come save them” the way the US did in WW 1 & 2.

The attackers ran into a nearby housing estate after destroying the patrol car, which was turned upside down and left in ruins.
    The solution should start with burning down the housing estate where the mob ran.
    Then, all the so-called no go areas around Paris should be burned to the ground.
    Gather the newly homeless immigrants from those burned out areas and deport them.

Sooth
    EPHESIANS 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

No point in getting bleeding hearts and panties in a wad.

It's just a female who should have been able to take care of herself.

After all, women had the vote and voted the muzzies in, can I get an amen?

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post

Amen! Refugees welcome!
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

What Hognutz said.

Amen! Refugees welcome!

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Horrifying video footage has emerged of a female police officer and her boss being beaten in a Paris suburb

Are police officers in France not armed???
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

They will never find the culprits, mass uncontrolled immigration is the problem due to previous French Governments of the left..........they don't give a toss.........

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Horrifying video footage has emerged of a female police officer and her boss being beaten in a Paris suburb

The municipal police, who report to the local government, aren't universally armed.

YOU WILL RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!

whapbeatstomp....

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

I think the French police are armed, correct me if I'm wrong, regarding guns I remember seeing a demonstration fielded by "les chasseurs", in Calais some years ago, the hunters were firing rifle shots in the air en masse and the only police presence was a bored looking junior policeman on a scooter.

Rich

Sometimes you actually have to read the article.

Saves you from having to ask questions.

A source said: ‘The captain had tried to defend the pair using a tear gas canister, but was badly beaten up. ‘At one stage he produced his service weapon, but did not get a shot off.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

When the French start lopping off the heads of their new masters then and only then will I believe any part of "outrage" on their part.
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by Squib View Post
    I loved one of the comments at the Source article- “If this continues, one day Europe will cry out for Russia to come save them” the way the US did in WW 1 & 2.
    Did we cry out for Russia to save us in the wars? Never heard that before.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    The municipal police, who report to the local government, aren't universally armed.
    Arming the police is raciss!
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Squib View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    the way USA saved Europe in WW1 &2! Read it again.
    #Nottometheydon't.

Sometimes you actually have to read the article.

Saves you from having to ask questions.

A source said: ‘The captain had tried to defend the pair using a tear gas canister, but was badly beaten up. ‘At one stage he produced his service weapon, but did not get a shot off.

That would have been HER BOSS. HE was a HE, the policeperson in question was a SHE. My question was whether the SHE was armed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Charles Martel weeps.
    Indeed.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    Nope... Not in WWII. You must be thinking about the Civil War...

They should never be allowed out of their no go areas...shoot on sight. That goes for the US too. Of course I'd rather ship them home and let them kill each other.