Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Abedin Forwarded State Passwords To Yahoo Before It Was Hacked By Foreign Agents
+ Reply to Thread

Abedin Forwarded State Passwords To Yahoo Before It Was Hacked By Foreign Agents

Huma Abedin forwarded sensitive State Department emails, including passwords to government systems, to her personal Yahoo email account before every single Yahoo account was hacked, a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of emails released as part of a lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch shows.

Abedin, the top aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, used her insecure personal email provider to conduct sensitive work. This guarantees that an account with high-level correspondence in Clinton’s State Department was impacted by one or more of a series of breaches — at least one of which was perpetrated by a “state-sponsored actor.”

The U.S. later charged Russian intelligence agent Igor Sushchin with hacking 500 million Yahoo email accounts. The initial hack occurred in 2014 and allowed his associates to access accounts into 2015 and 2016 by using forged cookies. Sushchin also worked for the Russian investment bank Renaissance Capital, which paid former President Bill Clinton $500,000 for a June 2010 speech in Moscow.

A separate hack in 2013 compromised three billion accounts across multiple Yahoo properties, and the culprit is still unclear. “All Yahoo user accounts were affected by the August 2013 theft,” the company said in a statement.

Abedin, Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, regularly forwarded work emails to her personal humamabedin@yahoo.com address. “She would use these accounts if her (State) account was down or if she needed to print an email or document. Abedin further explained that it was difficult to print from the DoS system so she routinely forwarded emails to her non-DoS accounts so she could more easily print,” an FBI report says.

Abedin sent passwords for her government laptop to her Yahoo account on Aug. 24, 2009, an email released by the State Department in September 2017 shows.
    Huma sends laptop password to Yahoo / Source: State Department

Long-time Clinton confidante Sid Blumenthal sent Clinton an email in July 2009 with the subject line: “Important. Not for circulation. You only. Sid.” The message began “CONFIDENTIAL… Re: Moscow Summit.” Abedin forwarded the email to her Yahoo address, potentially making it visible to hackers.

The email was deemed too sensitive to release to the public and was redacted before being published pursuant to the Judicial Watch lawsuit. The released copy says “Classified by DAS/ A/GIS, DoS on 10/30/2015 Class: Confidential.” The unredacted portion reads: “I have heard authoritatively from Bill Drozdiak, who is in Berlin…. We should expect that the Germans and Russians will now cut their own separate deals on energy, regional security, etc.”

The three email accounts Abedin used were abedinh@state.gov, huma@clintonemail.com, and humamabedin@yahoo.com. Though the emails released by the State Department partially redact personal email addresses, the Yahoo emails are displayed as humamabedin[redacted].

Clinton forwarded Abedin an email titled “Ambassadors” in March 2009 from Denis McDonough, who served as foreign policy adviser to former President Barack Obama’s campaign and later as White House chief of staff. The email was heavily redacted before being released to the public.

Stuart Delery, chief of staff to the deputy attorney general, sent a draft memo titled “PA/PLO Memo” in May 2009, seemingly referring to two Palestinian groups. The content was withheld from the public with large letters spelling “Page Denied.” Abedin forwarded it to her Yahoo account.

Abedin routed sensitive information through Yahoo multiple times, such as notes on a call with the U.N. secretary-general, according to messages released under the lawsuit.

Contemporaneous news reports documented the security weaknesses of Yahoo while Abedin continued to use it. Credentials to 450,000 Yahoo accounts had been posted online, a July 2012 CNN article reported. Five days later, Abedin forwarded sensitive information to her personal Yahoo email.

Abedin received an email “with the subject ‘Re: your yahoo acct.’ Abedin did not recall the email and provided that despite the content of the email she was not sure that her email account had ever been compromised,” on Aug. 16, 2010, an FBI report says.

The FBI also asked her about sending other sensitive information to Yahoo. “Abedin was shown an email dated October 4, 2009 with the subject ‘Fwd: US interest in Pak Paper 10-04’ which Abedin received from [redacted] and then forwarded to her Yahoo email account…. At the time of the email, [redacted] worked for Richard Holbrooke who was the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan (SRAP). Abedin was unaware of the classification of the document and stated that she did not make judgments on the classification of materials that she received,” the report said.

The U.S. charged Sushchin with hacking half a billion Yahoo accounts in March 2017, in one of the largest cyber-breaches in history, the Associated Press reported. Sushchin was an intelligence agent with Russia’s Federal Security Service — the successor to the KGB — and was also working as security director for Renaissance Capital, Russian media said.

“It is unknown to the grand jury whether [Renaissance] knew of his FSB affiliation,” the indictment says.

Renaissance Capital paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech in 2010 that was attended by Russian officials and corporate leaders. The speech received a thank-you note from Russian President Vladimir Putin. Renaissance Capital is owned by Russian oligarch Mikhail Prokhorov, who also owned the Brooklyn Nets basketball team. He unsuccessfully ran for Russian president against Putin in 2012.

Sushchin’s indictment says “the conspirators sought access to the Yahoo, Inc. email accounts of Russian journalists; Russian and U.S. government officials,” and others. Information about the accounts such as usernames and password challenge questions and answers were stolen for 500 million accounts, the indictment says. The indictment does not mention Abedin’s account.

A hacker called “Peace” claimed to be selling data from 200 million Yahoo users.

The user data also included people’s alternate email addresses, that were often work accounts tying a Yahoo user to an organization of interest. The hackers were able to generate “nonces” that allowed them to read emails “via external cookie minting” for some accounts.

The New York Times reported that in the 2013 hack, which affected all Yahoo accounts, “Digital thieves made off with names, birth dates, phone numbers and passwords of users that were encrypted with security that was easy to crack. The intruders also obtained the security questions and backup email addressed used to reset lost passwords — valuable information for someone trying to break into other accounts owned by the same user, and particularly useful to a hacker seeking to break into government computers around the world.”

Yahoo published a notification on Sept. 22, 2016, saying: “Yahoo has confirmed that a copy of certain user account information was stolen from the company’s network in late 2014 by what it believes is a state-sponsored actor.”

Clinton downplayed the risks of her email use days later, saying it was simply a matter of convenience.

“After a year-long investigation, there is no evidence that anyone hacked the server I was using and there is no evidence that anyone can point to at all, anyone who says otherwise has no basis, that any classified materials ended up in the wrong hands. I take classified materials very seriously and always have,” Clinton said on Oct. 9, 2016, at the second presidential debate,

Abedin’s use of Yahoo email is consistent with the determination by the FBI that Clinton associates’ emails were, in fact, compromised. “We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private email accounts of individuals with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her private account,” then-FBI director Jim Comey said in 2016.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/01/ab...oreign-agents/
    "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

Anyone else would have long ago been buried under a high max federal prison cell.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Good Lord. Anybody who even works with HIPAA files knows to have a better sense of security, or your ass is grass.

Where I worked there was a major kerfuffle because the PTB wanted to switch over to Google Mail for their main internal system. It was a separate, contract system with individually designed security and confidentiality features and assurances, but even then, our division was the last to finally be convinced and switch over because we handled HIPAA stuff and also research stuff, some funded by DOD. Transfer files to a personal account or a personal device? OMG.

Either these people were criminally stupid, criminally arrogant, just plain criminal, (blackmail when you have a pervert husband?) or all three.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    Anyone else would have long ago been buried under a high max federal prison cell.
    Borrowing from Nietzsche...where there is no will to power there is decay.

Rather than prosecute and incarcerate Hitlery for her many crimes it seems more important to look the other way while a wink and nod assures that the bitch will be the Dem Presidential candidate in 2020.

I know many disagree and think such an outcome is crazy but it is my opinion, fwiw. As long as Hitlery is the Queen Mother of the Democratic Party she remains a viable prospective candidate as well as a threat to the nation. She will never face justice in any court of law.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sunday View Post
    Borrowing from Nietzsche...where there is no will to power there is decay.

Rather than prosecute and incarcerate Hitlery for her many crimes it seems more important to look the other way while a wink and nod assures that the bitch will be the Dem Presidential candidate in 2020.

I know many disagree and think such an outcome is crazy but it is my opinion, fwiw. As long as Hitlery is the Queen Mother of the Democratic Party she remains a viable prospective candidate as well as a threat to the nation. She will never face justice in any court of law.
    Considering how far through and behind the looking glass we've already gone, what you're postulating isn't far out at all.

What its coming down to is keeping all muslims out of our government all the way down to small town government's.

FWIW:

"President Trump on Tuesday seemingly called for the Justice Department to look into Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s former aide, and James Comey, former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

“Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols,” he wrote on Twitter. “She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others.”

The comments come after a report published Monday by the Daily Caller said Abedin forwarded State Department emails, including passwords to government systems, to her private email account on Yahoo before it was hacked. Their analysis was based on emails obtained by Judicial Watch as part of a lawsuit.

Abedin, the top aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, used her insecure personal email provider to conduct sensitive work. This guarantees that an account with high-level correspondence in Clinton’s State Department was impacted by one or more of a series of breaches — at least one of which was perpetrated by a “state-sponsored actor.”

The U.S. later charged Russian intelligence agent Igor Sushchin with hacking 500 million Yahoo email accounts. The initial hack occurred in 2014 and allowed his associates to access accounts into 2015 and 2016 by using forged cookies. Sushchin also worked for the Russian investment bank Renaissance Capital, which paid former President Bill Clinton $500,000 for a June 2010 speech in Moscow.

A separate hack in 2013 compromised three billion accounts across multiple Yahoo properties, and the culprit is still unclear. “All Yahoo user accounts were affected by the August 2013 theft,” the company said in a statement. (DC)

According to an FBI report, Abedin regularly forward government emails to her Yahoo account.

“She would use these accounts if her (State) account was down or if she needed to print an email or document. Abedin further explained that it was difficult to print from the DoS system so she routinely forwarded emails to her non-DoS accounts so she could more easily print,” the report states.

In August 2009, the emails forwarded to her private account included one that contained password information for her government laptop.

Comey said in 2016 that emails of Clinton associated had been compromised.

“We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private email accounts of individuals with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her private account,” he said."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...comey-n2429069
    Last edited by DHR43; 01-02-2018 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Bolding for effect
    The country has been conquered and is under occupation. That's a fact. Before you dispute it, gather your facts. Got any?
    "No one in this world, so far as I know, ...has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people." H.L. Mencken
    "Oh, the Drama!"

WHY is this stupid female identifying external sex characteristic STILL out there NOT breathing steel bar filtered air???My brother and his bride have fobs. Either 6 or 9 digit fobs IIRC. WITH preceding digits AS WELL AS a non-fobbed password.

If either of them had been this cavalier with their info, they would have been stripped of their clearances faster than you can say SHIT after slamming your hand with a hammer by accident (note EITHER ONE being this cavalier would have cost BOTH of them their clearances). and in Bro's case if that happened there would be a WHOLE BUNCH of folks who have offices in inner rings of that unsquare building who would enjoy toenail clearing proctoscopic exams.

This really frustrates me SO MUCH. I know what my bro went through to GET his clearance, and what he has to go through every 2-, 4-, and 5 years to KEEP it. And this is all so he can keep designing and building "stuff" that is used to protect you and me and sailors and soldiers doing the work.

GAAAAHHH!!! SO damn disgusted.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    WHY is this stupid female identifying external sex characteristic STILL out there NOT breathing steel bar filtered air???My brother and his bride have fobs. Either 6 or 9 digit fobs IIRC. WITH preceding digits AS WELL AS a non-fobbed password.

If either of them had been this cavalier with their info, they would have been stripped of their clearances faster than you can say SHIT after slamming your hand with a hammer by accident (note EITHER ONE being this cavalier would have cost BOTH of them their clearances). and in Bro's case if that happened there would be a WHOLE BUNCH of folks who have offices in inner rings of that unsquare building who would enjoy toenail clearing proctoscopic exams.

This really frustrates me SO MUCH. I know what my bro went through to GET his clearance, and what he has to go through every 2-, 4-, and 5 years to KEEP it. And this is all so he can keep designing and building "stuff" that is used to protect you and me and sailors and soldiers doing the work.

GAAAAHHH!!! SO damn disgusted.
    ND - agreed. To put a face to the gross wrongs involved here, this is a recent story of the submariner who was jailed and who was mentioned in Trump's tweet:

"President Trump tweeted Tuesday there’s a double standard in the government’s treatment of Hillary Clinton and her aide Huma Abedin, pointing to Kristian Saucier, a former Navy sailor jailed for taking six photos inside a submarine.

Saucier, 31, was released from prison in September after receiving a one-year sentence for mishandling classified information. With a felony conviction, he now works up to 70 hours a week collecting garbage in Vermont.

“Obviously with his tweet today he still recognizes my case, so hopefully he will do something about it. I think my family and I have been punished enough," Saucier told the Washington Examiner. "I made an innocent mistake as a kid, it wasn’t planned like Hillary Clinton and them blatantly flouting the law."

The home where Saucier lives with his wife and two-year-old daughter is in foreclosure and credit card debt collectors call frequently. His cars were repossessed while he was in prison and the family has a payment plan for their electricity bill.

Because he has an other-than-honorable discharge, Saucier doesn’t get veteran benefits, including disability payments for service-related injuries. He wears an ankle monitor until April.

But most frustratingly to Saucier, a felony record makes finding a job difficult.

“We’re struggling,” he said. “No one will hire me because I’m a felon ... All the skills I worked so hard for in the military are useless.”

Trump invoked Saucier repeatedly during the presidential campaign and days after taking office told Fox News host Sean Hannity in January he was “looking at” a pardon because “it’s very unfair in light of what’s happened with other people.” But Trump didn’t give a pardon, leaving Saucier to serve his full sentence in prison.

Saucier, who served 11 years in the military, including two tours in the Middle East, at times felt like he had been used as a disposable campaign prop, until Trump’s tweet Tuesday.

The president tweeted: “Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others.”

Saucier learned of his penalty during the height of last year's presidential campaign. His lawyers unsuccessfully requested what they called the "Clinton deal," meaning little if any punishment.

Saucier pleaded guilty to unlawfully retaining national defense information by taking the six photos inside the USS Alexandria with his cellphone in 2009, when he was 22 years old and working as a machinist mate in Connecticut.

Saucier argued the photos were innocent keepsakes and pointed to two co-workers caught taking photos inside the sub's engine room who were not prosecuted. Prosecutors cast doubt on the explanation and said his conduct could have harmed the country, though there was no evidence that happened. Some of the shots depicted the vessel's nuclear reactor.

He told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday many veterans have privately confided they did similar things to remember their military service.

The photos, discovered by someone who found Saucier's phone in the trash, were deemed "confidential," the lowest level for classification. By contrast, the FBI's investigation found Clinton's private email server contained at least 110 emails with classified information — including eight email chains with "top secret" information, 36 with "secret" information and eight with confidential information.

Trump eagerly compared the cases during the campaign.

"That's an old submarine; they've got plenty of pictures, if the enemy wants them, they've got plenty of them. He wanted to take a couple of pictures. They put him in jail for a year," Trump said at one event.

Saucier admitted he knew he was not supposed to have taken the photos and conceded he attempted to destroy evidence after authorities questioned him. Clinton, by comparison, insisted she did not knowingly send or receive classified information using her private email server. Although Clinton emails were deleted, authorities did not allege that was part of a coverup.

FBI Director James Comey said in July 2016, just before Saucier's August sentencing, Clinton should not face charges despite her "extremely careless" handling of classified information as secretary of state because there was not sufficient evidence of criminal intent.

Immediately after his release from prison, Saucier said he would like a pardon to restore his good name and his ability to own guns. Now, he said, the life-inhibiting consequences of a felony conviction are increasingly clear.

"It’s been overly simplified in the media: I went to prison and it messed my life up for a little bit," Saucier said. "If he were to pardon me it would send a clear message that he was trying to correct the wrongs of the Obama Justice Department."

“It’s good to see he’s actually pointing out the Department of Justice and the FBI under under corrupt Comey and the other guy who’s obviously a Clinton crony, they clearly went after me without any kind of leash on them but they were rushing to exonerate Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin before they even interviewed them. It shows there was a clear double standard of justice," he said.

Trump has issued a single pardon, in August nullifying the guilty verdict against former Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was awaiting sentencing for misdemeanor contempt of court. Trump issued his first prison commutation last month, allowing Sholom Rubashkin out of prison seven years into a 27-year sentence.

Rubashkin’s Iowa business was caught employing nearly 400 illegal immigrants in 2008, but prosecutors won convictions for financial charges after the business went bankrupt.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sa...rticle/2644729

Might it be possible that Trump allowed the sailor to serve his term so that he could really drive home the point that mis-handling of confidential materials brings a penalty and that the penalty must be PAID?

I hope so.
    The country has been conquered and is under occupation. That's a fact. Before you dispute it, gather your facts. Got any?
    "No one in this world, so far as I know, ...has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people." H.L. Mencken
    "Oh, the Drama!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    That's no joke...

Before it's over you'll find out Huma was the 'Radar O'Reily' doing all the work at state, mostly for the muslim brotherhood and Hillary was shaking down countries for the Clinton Foundation.

EVERY ONE of these people, ESPECIALLY Hitlery should be tried, convicted and serving A LONG LONG LONG time for these breaches of security. "I Didn't Know" is not an excuse for anyone working at that level of government. They would have to be a certifiable MORON not to realize the expectancy of the highest levels of security in those types of jobs.

...the FBI's investigation found Clinton's private email server contained at least 110 emails with classified information — including eight email chains with "top secret" information, 36 with "secret" information and eight with confidential information.
    Clinton should be in prison RIGHT THE "F" NOW! As well as everyone that worked in her office that was the least bit involved. Talk about TOO STUPID!! There is simply no excuse.....NONE!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The UCMJ (military law) is clear that if you don't report a violation of the law then you are a partner in that violation. In other words if see or know of someone violating the law and don't report it....you're just as guilty as they are! That should apply to ALL government employees, especially anyone in the top tier, doubly so.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Leavenworth isn't big enough to hold all the high level felons who need to spend the rest of their natural lives there.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Leavenworth isn't big enough to hold all the high level felons who need to spend the rest of their natural lives there.
    Oh I wouldn't put them in Leavenworth. That's far too nice a place for traitors. I'd stick them on one of the Aleutian islands filled with lots of Polar Bears and only arm them with a few big pointy sticks. Let them fight to survive and they can have all the Polar Bear meat and fur they can kill. Beyond that they are on their own......forever!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    EVERY ONE of these people, ESPECIALLY Hitlery should be tried, convicted and serving A LONG LONG LONG time for these breaches of security. "I Didn't Know" is not an excuse for anyone working at that level of government. They would have to be a certifiable MORON not to realize the expectancy of the highest levels of security in those types of jobs.

Clinton should be in prison RIGHT THE "F" NOW! As well as everyone that worked in her office that was the least bit involved. Talk about TOO STUPID!! There is simply no excuse.....NONE!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In the UCMJ there it is clear that if you don't report a violation of the UCMJ then you are a partner in that violation. In other words if see or know of someone violating the law and don't report it....you're just as guilty as they are! That should apply to ALL government employees, especially anyone in the top tier, doubly so.
    I will respectfully disagree

EVERY ONE of these people, ESPECIALLY Hitlery should be tried, convicted and . . .

. . . PUBLICLY EXECUTED - method of choice: DEATH BY HANGING
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Oh I wouldn't put them in Leavenworth. That's far too nice a place for traitors. I'd stick them on one of the Aleutian islands filled with lots of Polar Bears and only arm them with a few big pointy sticks. Let them fight to survive and they can have all the Polar Bear meat and fur they can kill. Beyond that they are on their own......forever!
    HMMM . . . I may have to revise my earlier thoughts . . . this is a plan I could live with
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Oh I wouldn't put them in Leavenworth. That's far too nice a place for traitors.

OK, I'd settle for GITMO.

And leave the gates open so they could 'escape.' To Cuba...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

That is incredibly cruel and inhumane. How could you subject those poor polar bears to such horrible fate. What have they ever done to you? Can you imagine the upset tummy they would get eating hildigard? And her screeching noises would traumatize them.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.

I still think that Abedin and Jarrett were sending classified info to the Iranians, muzzie brotherhood and bathhouse barry knew also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    I still think that Abedin and Jarrett were sending classified info to the Iranians, muzzie brotherhood and bathhouse barry knew also.
    Why didn't she just tell them what her "secret" password was? The way this was done is so blatant - how can anyone think it wasn't deliberate?

A local radio talker was trying to explain that she probably just didn't know all the security rules and/or just didn't think it was all that important since no one else was following them either. BS. She knew exactly how to get this information to those who would use it. IMO.
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

I'm sorry, but the "reward" for treason, should be, must be, DEATH! Nothing else sends a clear message, to both enemies foreign, and domestic. Cut out the bullshit, and start REALLY cleaning the swamp that is the bloody, dysfunctional, asshole of this once great nation...

Enough has too long been, enough...

OldARcher
    Romans 10:8-10 (ESV)
    8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Thompson Super Max sits empty on the Mississippi river in Illinois. Built some years ago, never put into service. I figured they were waiting ti fill it up when the violent communist revolution started.... given it sits empty in Illinois. It would be a special place to place all these communists and criminals...... lock em up.

Lock em up, the prison awaits. Create more jobs too. Winning.

Look at how the Deep state tries to hide what really happened by redacting Key things like email addresses that are not even secret. Passwords that are no longer relevant..... Ect(probably 123). It is so obvious that they don't want anyone to know how corrupt their investigations have been.

Only when they don't fully take into account some small difference that gives us a clue to we find anything helpful. In this case the fact that the usernames of the Email accounts were slightly different. And they wanted to hide "YAHOO" So Bad.
    But not likely to die free

Hey, if space in prisons is needed, I could cough up a few bucks for the cause. Or, just put them out in tents. I heard that North Dakota is a pleasant place to be this time of year.

A local radio talker was trying to explain that she probably just didn't know all the security rules

Oh, BS. Double BS. Triple BS. All I ever had was a SECRET and I knew/know better than that.

This is getting ridiculous!
    Why is there no new special prosecutor?
    Sessions has gone ROAD (Retired On Active Duty)
    Time for Trump to get a real Attorney General. Sessions has turned into a damn ugly joke.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence

A local radio talker was trying to explain that she probably just didn't know all the security rules

Oh, BS. Double BS. Triple BS. All I ever had was a SECRET and I knew/know better than that.
    EXACTLY!!!

Before she got access like she got, she had to sit through a PERSONAL, 1 on 1 class as to how what she was going to have access TO needed to be protected.

AND then she signed a piece of CYA that said she understood ALL of it.

Oh, and, dear heart, the REASON you had such trouble printing from that DOS email account was simple. YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO PRINT FROM IT!!!!!

Jesus Mary and Joseph!!!!
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

yes, after all this time this is Ridiculous.
    she broke some law. she did not ignore it, she broke an important law in sending OUR top secret crap to her personal unsecured email at yahoo,
    WHY did she send it to her personal email?
    what legal purpose was this done?
    and why does the DOJ do nothing?
    round her up and offer her a deal to turn on hillery and then give her witness protection.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

Is Huma Abedin wearing an ankle monitor?
    Posted on January 2, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn | 33 Comments

On the afternoon of December 29, 2017, thanks to a FOIA lawsuit by Judicial Watch, the State Department released 2,800 work-related emails of top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, which the FBI had found in a laptop of Abedin’s estranged husband and convicted pedophile Anthony Weiner. The FBI redacted large portions of the emails before releasing them to the public.

The Daily Mail reports that an initial review of the 2,800 documents dumped by the State Department reveal at least 5 emails classified at the ‘confidential level,’ the third most sensitive level the U.S. government uses. And yet the emails are in Weiner’s laptop although, as a civilian and former Congressman, Weiner does not have the proper clearance to view or store classified documents on his laptop.

Daily Caller found, among the 2,800 released emails, that Huma Abedin had used her personal, unsecured Yahoo email account to forward sensitive State Department emails, including passwords to government systems. Abedin’s Yahoo email account — along with every single Yahoo account, totaling 3 billion accounts — was hacked in August 2013, which Yahoo’s parent company Verizon admitted FOUR years later, in October 2017.

Zero Hedge reports that on December 29, Huma Abedin was seen heading into the Hillary Clinton offices in midtown Manhattan just a few hours before the FBI released the 2,800 emails. She was wearing long, bell-bottom pants.

A sharp-eyed netizen spotted some very interesting wrinkles the size and shape of an ankle monitor in Abedin’s right pant leg:

Meanwhile, as the noose tightens on Huma Abedin, two of her cousins had been arrested:

-On December 26, 2017, three days before the FBI released the 2,800 emails, Abedin’s first cousin, Omar Amanat, 44 and an associate were convicted of fraud for deceiving shareholders in their tech company by falsely inflating revenues. Amanat faces 10 years in prison at his scheduled sentencing on April 25, 2018.

-Earlier, on December 5, 2017, another first cousin of Abedin, Irfan Amanat, was charged in Manhattan Federal Court in the KIT Digital case. He was busted by the SEC in a separate case for tricking the Nasdaq exchange into giving him $50,000 with a computer program he wrote.
    https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...ankle-monitor/
    "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    Thompson Super Max sits empty on the Mississippi river in Illinois. Built some years ago, never put into service. I figured they were waiting ti fill it up when the violent communist revolution started.... given it sits empty in Illinois. It would be a special place to place all these communists and criminals...... lock em up.

You only need several rooms. In processing, the new generation of "Ol' Sparky," and biodegradable body bags. No fuss, no muss. Saves on costs to the state, as well...

OldARcher
    Romans 10:8-10 (ESV)
    8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

White House
    12 hours ago

'Jail!' Trump slams 'crooked' Hillary aide Huma, calls on 'Deep State' DOJ to act

President Trump went after "Crooked" Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin on Tuesday, appearing to call on the “Deep State” Justice Department to look at potential security issues in her handling of classified material after a recent email dump.

“Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on the submarine? Jail!” Trump tweeted early Tuesday. “Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others.”
    ================================================== ===========================
    Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 2, 2018
    ================================================== ===========================

Trump was referring to U.S. Navy Sailor Kristian Saucier, who was put in prison for taking unauthorized photos inside a nuclear submarine. He seemed to suggest a double standard is at play, compared with the lack of punishment for Clinton and her aides.

The president’s tweet comes after the State Department, in a Friday news dump, released a batch of emails from Abedin’s account that were discovered by the FBI on a laptop belonging to her estranged husband, Anthony Weiner. At least four of the documents were marked “classified.”

STATE DEPARTMENT RELEASES HUMA ABEDIN EMAILS FOUND ON ANTHONY WEINER'S LAPTOP

Abedin also forwarded sensitive State Department emails to her personal Yahoo email account before every Yahoo account was hacked, first reported by the Daily Caller. Abedin also sent passwords for her government laptop to her Yahoo account on Aug. 24, 2009.

In 2013, Yahoo was hacked, and the company said in a statement that “all Yahoo user accounts were affected” by the theft.

Former FBI Director James Comey, who led the Clinton email investigation, said during a congressional hearing last year that he believed Abedin forwarded emails to Weiner for him to print out so that she could give them to Clinton.

Abedin’s emails shook the 2016 presidential race, as Comey told Congress on Oct. 28, 2016, just days before the election, that the FBI had found more of Clinton’s messages on Weiner’s laptop as they investigated a sexting case against him.

The discovery of those records reopened the case against Clinton, several months after Comey said he wasn’t recommending any charges be filed in the case. Comey at the time said Clinton was “extremely careless” in her handling of classified emails on her private server.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...oj-to-act.html

Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    You only need several rooms. In processing, the new generation of "Ol' Sparky," and biodegradable body bags. No fuss, no muss. Saves on costs to the state, as well...

OldARcher
    Traitors should be HUNG....drawn and quartered and then their various parts dumped into landfills in the four corners of this country. No grave, no service, no headstones and their names erased from the history books. In the case of Hillery the only references should say "Traitor".

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post

Obammy wanted to unload Gitmo into it - got his royal azz shot down hard & fast - been sitting ever since .... don't know if the work to bring it up to Fed prison specs was ever done ....
    Illini Warrior

She absolutely needs to hang.

EXCLUSIVE: Huma Abedin backed up her emails to Anthony Weiner's laptop after leaving the State Department – even though she said on oath and to FBI agents that she did no such thing

-An examination of emails released by the State Department shows that backup copies were created in the dates after Clinton left the State Department in 2013
    -The messages were archived from 'BBB Backup' and 'LoaderBackup' from a BlackBerry Bold 9700
    -The FBI discovered the emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop after it was seized just weeks before the 2016 election
    -At least five messages released this week were marked 'Classified' which included discussions on Israel and other Middle Eastern issues from 2010 - 2012
    -Huma Abedin had told FBI that she did not have a method of preserving the emails she exchanged on a private server with her boss
    -She also claimed to have lost most of them as a result of the transition from the State Department - which she left on January 20, 2013

8 January 2018

Huma Abedin backed up copies of her emails with Hillary Clinton to her pervert husband Anthony Weiner's laptop, DailyMail.com can disclose - conflicting with her account to the FBI and in court that she did not preserve the conversations.

An examination by DailyMail.com of emails released by the State Department shows that backup copies of many of Abedin's work-related messages with Clinton were created in the dates after Clinton left the State Department in early 2013.

The emails, released at the end of December, show that they had been put on Weiner's laptop by a BlackBerry archiving program.

A tech expert told Dailymail.com that Abedin would have to have activated the backup program and may well have plugged her device into the laptop - raising further questions over her testimony to the FBI.

Abedin was Clinton's deputy chief of staff at the State Department and remains her closest aide.

Like Clinton, she was cleared by then FBI director James Comey in the wake of the investigation into the former Secretary of State and her staff's handling of classified material.

Last Thursday it was revealed that the Department of Justice is looking again at the Clinton email investigation, after President Donald Trump's provocative tweet calling for 'jail' for Abedin. It is also being examined by the FBI's Inspector General.

The disclosure that Abedin made backups will raise further questions over Comey's decision-making and is likely to be studied by the Department of Justice's renewed probe.

The emails were discovered by the FBI just weeks before the 2016 election when the agency seized Weiner's laptop after DailyMail.com revealed he was sexting a 15-year-old girl, an offense for which he is now behind bars.

The FBI sought permission to review its other contents when they realized that the laptop contained not just evidence of his perverted grooming of a minor, but emails from the notorious Clintonemail.com server.

Comey sent shockwaves through the election when he revealed that the Clinton email probe had been renewed in October because of the discovery of emails on Weiner's laptop.

He quickly abandoned it, saying the emails were not new, but Clinton continues to believe that his actions helped cost her the election.

Since then legal action by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch has forced the release of hundreds of emails, including a latest tranche at the end of last week which show that they were on Weiner's laptop because they had been backed up from another device.
    What is unclear is whether the FBI agents who examined the emails found in Weiner's laptop in October appreciated that their presence there contradicted Abedin's evidence to them and a deposition she made under oath.

Abedin had told FBI investigators that she did not have a method of preserving the emails she exchanged on a private server with Clinton.

'Abedin stated that she lost most of her old emails as a result of the transition [from the State Department].

'She had only accessed clintonemail.com through a web portal and did not have a method for archiving her old emails prior to the transition,' said notes taken during an FBI interview of Huma Abedin on April 5, 2016.

Abedin gave a similar response when she was deposed under oath by attorneys from Judicial Watch on June 28, 2016.

'With respect to those State Department work-related emails on the Clintonemail.com accounts, what did you do, if anything, to preserve those emails?' asked an attorney with Judicial Watch, according to a transcript of the deposition.

Abedin responded that she 'did not do anything to preserve those emails'.

'The instances where it was Clintonemail to Clintonemail, there were instances where the content of those emails had personal matters in there, and there may have also been State Department matters in there, too.

'It was a - a combination. But I did not - I did not preserve those e-mails,' added Abedin.

Abedin and other members of Clinton's inner circle at the State Department used multiple email addresses – including one official State Department account, and another on Clinton's private email server located at her home.

Abedin testified that she left all of her emails from her Clinton server account in her inbox after leaving the State Department. She said she did not delete any emails.

'I just left everything on what - on the system, I guess,' she said during her deposition.

The discovery of the existence of the Clinton server has led to a series of lawsuits by Judicial Watch.

It was during one of those that Abedin was deposed under oath and it was due to another one that the State Department had to release the latest tranche of emails last Friday.

Abedin has said she was not aware that her emails were on Weiner's laptop and did not know how they ended up on his computer.

She reportedly used the laptop occasionally to check her messages.

Some of the emails found on Weiner's laptop were forwarded to him directly from Abedin, their details show.

But many of them ended up on the computer through the backups of Abedin's BlackBerry on February 3, 2013 and February 7, 2013. She had left the State Department, like Clinton, on January 20.

The messages were archived from 'BBB Backup' and 'LoaderBackup' from a BlackBerry Bold 9700.

Ariel Coro, a technology consultant and analyst for Univision, reviewed the emails and told DailyMail.com that Abedin or someone working for her would have had to intentionally set up the backup program for her BlackBerry.

'What you're seeing here is a backup restore of what was sent from her phone,' said Coro.

'They set up a backup to be done when she plugged it in to her computer, to the laptop, or potentially over the air [remotely].

'This is not an accident, this was configured to back up, either directly [to the laptop] or through the air,' he added. 'This was something that was configured, or at least opted-in.'

That means that either Abedin, or an assistant, consciously set up the backup system or that she confirmed that she wanted to backup when she was prompted to by her BlackBerry.

Once that program was set up, it could be scheduled to archive her data automatically. It could have also been programmed to save phone contacts, photos, texts and other phone data.

The emails released by the State Department included at least five messages from Abedin that were marked 'Classified' and were found on Weiner's laptop.

The government classifies information at that level when its exposure 'reasonably could be expected to cause damage to national security.'

The classified messages included discussions on Israel and other Middle Eastern issues from 2010, 2011 and 2012.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rs-laptop.html

There are a LOT of Raven .25's out there that came in a nice neat wooden box, complete with can. They were given/issued to specific operational assets in the 80's and 90's for specific types of work.

They were also VERY available in places like Miami, West Palm and other warm cities in the open air marketplace.

Would one or two of those assets please employ one or two of these to clean up this trash? PLEASE??
    Mookie War Creed