Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Denver Decriminalizes Pinchin' a Loaf in Public to Keep Illegal Migrants Happy and Safe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Denver Decriminalizes Pinchin' a Loaf in Public to Keep Illegal Migrants Happy and Safe

wtf? who are we the people electing? this is nuts! plain and simple! how 'bout buildin' some public toilets with all that pot money?

http://www.independentsentinel.com/d...appy-and-safe/

Denver Decriminalizes public defecation to Keep Illegal Migrants Happy and Safe
    By S. Noble - June 29, 20170
    Denver just decriminalized public defecation and urination in order to make life easier for immigrants who are used to doing it in their own countries. It also helps the homeless. In addition, it keeps illegal aliens from being arrested and deported.

It’s no longer a crime, but rather, an ordinance violation.Where is the Board of Health on this one? Bodily fluids on the streets leads to diseases. While dogs have to be curbed in Denver, people don’t.

This new policy works well with the cultural Marxist view that we must all be equal and Third World.

Denverians can now camp out on private land with out being considered a lawbreaker. If you own property, you won’t get much of a response from police if they camp there, and they can defecate there also. It’s another cultural Marxist hit on private property.The City Council vote was unanimous Monday night to decriminalize a number of “low-level” crimes like lying in a public right-of-way, urinating in public, and panhandling.

The city fathers argued the changes will protect Denver’s migrants – future Democrats – from deportation.

“Many times it becomes a deportable offense if you’ve been convicted of even a minor ordinance violation that’s punishable by a year in jail,” Mark Silverstein said, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado.

Before the vote, all violations of the Denver municipal code were punishable by up to a year in jail and/or a fine of up to $999. The new ordinance creates a brand new sentencing category that carries out different penalties. Most municipal offenses will carry a maximum of 300 days in jail and up to a $999 fine. The new ordinance creates “Class 1” and “Class 2” offensesClass 2 offenses, which carry a maximum 60-day jail sentence and no fine. They call these quality of life issues.

Sitting or lying in the public right-of-way
    Unauthorized camping on public or private property prohibited
    Urinating or defecating in public
    Panhandling
    Curfews and closures
    Storage and loading
    Prohibitions
    Solicitation on or near street or highway
    That’s the latest from the progressive city, which is actually seeking Third World status, that seeks to ensure it “will not sacrifice” its “values or bend to a broken immigration system.”Denver Mayor Michael Hancock (D) and some of the city officials explained that the new ordinances are designed to protect immigrants, legal and illegal, from “unintended consequences.”

These consequences were fines and longer jail terms, as has been customary in most places for violating the behavioral norms of civilized American society.

Mark Silverstein, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado, explains the real reason behind the changes: “Many times it becomes a deportable offense if you’ve been convicted of even a minor ordinance violation that’s punishable by a year in jail.”

Denver might become an official sanctuary city but doing these types of things has the same effect. In fact, they are already an unannounced sanctuary city.
    ========================================
    DONT BLAME ME! IM NOT MY FAULT!
    the biggest thing that we have learned from history is that we haven't learned anything from history!
    Veritas vos liberabit

Hepatitis here we come.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Ewwwww. Another place not to put on the Bucket List.
    Edited to add: "Denver Decriminalizes Pinchin' a Loaf in Public to Keep Illegal Migrants Happy and Safe"

I thought it had to do with pot.

Old World European towns have a gutter that runs down a side of the street. You are likely to see folk excreting into the gutter most times....
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Hepatitis here we come.
    https://timesofsandiego.com/life/201...kely-continue/
    The Board of Supervisors Thursday scheduled a special meeting next week to extend a state of emergency over a deadly outbreak of hepatitis A in San Diego County.

The board is required to renew emergency declarations every two weeks, but its next regularly scheduled meeting isn’t until Jan. 9.

County health officials recently reported 574 hepatitis A cases linked to the outbreak, the start of which was traced back to November 2016. The current rate of infections is far below where it had been, though.

Of those sickened by the disease, which attacks the liver, 20 have died, but none recently.

Hepatitis A usually is transmitted by touching objects or eating food that someone with the virus has handled or by having sex with an infected person.

The disease doesn’t always cause symptoms but can cause fever, fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite, yellowing of the eyes, stomach pain, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools and diarrhea, according to the Health and Human Services Agency.

The county and city governments took several steps to address the outbreak, including the spraying of a sanitizing formula on streets and sidewalks, the placement of portable hand-washing stations and restrooms in areas where the homeless congregate and a stepped-up immunization campaign.
    ========================================
    DONT BLAME ME! IM NOT MY FAULT!
    the biggest thing that we have learned from history is that we haven't learned anything from history!
    Veritas vos liberabit

Ugh.

This is just gross.

Denver is, WAS, a nice city. Now it will be a third world city.
    "Apres la Guerre."

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Ugh.

This is just gross.

Denver is, WAS, a nice city. Now it will be a turd world city.
    Corrected it for you. I have to go there for my VA appointments. We usually pack our own sandwich and snacks along with water. I havn't trusted Commie Town for years. I have to admit the agenda is working. Keep them stoned and they will never rebel. You can take it all away from them just a little at a time.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

so.. going #2

is a class #2?

surely #1 is not class 1?

It is comforting for me to read this kind of story. If given enough time, liberals will destroy everything around them. Commonsense conservative ideals can withstand the lame-brained, alternate reality, Marxist inspired rhetoric of the left. These real world examples give J6p and Soccer Moms evidence on the bottom of their shoes and in their noses.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Let's all go there and take a dump.
    The Social Security number is a bigger threat to Liberty than Communism or ISIS.
    Isn't it strange that we don't require our policemen to attend law school?

This is what you get when potheads run the govt.
    Sherry in GA

"If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again." -- Wayne Dyer

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    I am so naive. I had NO CLUE what "pinching a loaf" meant. Sorry I looked.

This is one case where, "Curiosity Puked The Cat."

If this isn't a sign liberals have completely and totally lost their ever-loving minds, I don't know what is!

Where are all the NORMAL people and where have they hid them???

Hepatitis hear we come. -Dozdoats

Along with all the other Third World diseases we had eradicated with diligent public hygiene campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by changed View Post
    Let's all go there and take a dump.
    LOL! That's the first thing I thought too. Sounds like they'll take s**t from anybody.

My husband use to work at a local supermarket warehouse. At one point, and we are talking about a union warehouse, the company decided to hire a Mexican work force at significantly lower wages than the union employees. The company went so far as to even pay for their lodgings. Cheaper than paying union wages. Needless to say, it caused a lot of conflict, so the union members started writing grievances. One grievance was that the Mexican workers were urinating in the perishable food warehouse floor, in extremely close proximity to food going into the stores. My husband said they would work through their breaks and just urinate where they worked. Apparently this is where the company drew the line, and finally got rid of them. And we wonder why food gets recalled. They know exactly what’s going on.
    marymonde
    +++++++++++++++++++++

``Where the Bishop is, there let the multitude of believers be;
    even as where Jesus is, there is the Catholic Church'' Ignatius of Antioch, 1st c. A.D

Quote Originally Posted by Terriannie View Post

Where are all the NORMAL people and where have they hid them???
    Here...

http://norml.org

JK.

Unauthorized camping on public or private property prohibited

SSS. Just doing work the authorities won’t.

Making America just like the little hole immigrants left behind... spreading the wonders of the TURD world.

Evidently, you’ve led a VERY sheltered life. No exposure to military folk, men in general, or blue collar types. Never gone to a bar and had a beer and listened to conversations around you.

That about cover it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrynboo View Post
    I’m sorry, but this has nothing to do with potheads.

around the San Fran area they send out wash trucks on a regular route to flush out the squatter camps - plenty of just plain garbage but mostly for this same sanitation problem - they'll shit in their own squat ....
    Illini Warrior

.....and they're exposing themselves in public to relieve themselves, with no crime charged? Watch for sexual assaults to increase, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrynboo View Post
    Not necessarily. Many republicans and conservatives also smoke pot. This is distinctly a liberal democrat movement. Pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I’m sorry, but this has nothing to do with potheads.
    Dennis you have no idea what a shithole this state has become since the cash market for pot has bought every politician it can. People to stoned to see what the problem is. I don't believe politician should be able to vote on any law unless they pass a drug and alcohol test prior to the vote. Yeh it is that bad. We now need a new bumper sticker in Denver. Let an illegal take a dump on your lawn. The Democrats need the votes. Of course this is not just a democrap problem. Lots and lots of rino's in the uniparty.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by gawarriorqueen View Post
    Not necessarily. Many republicans and conservatives also smoke pot. This is distinctly a liberal democrat movement. Pun intended.
    You will not hear disagreement from me. But the Democraps definitely have the movement in their field.

Decent people that live in this city should find out where the mayor and city council live, and start to due their business on THEIR lawns, since they have removed the penalty for it and let them fully understand the ramifications of their stupidity. This is normally what it takes when dealing with stupid people, reality just has to bite them in the ass a few times to give them a wake up call, or not. Either way, it may give the decent folks a way to vent their anger without having to actually murder these assholes....Yet.
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
    Wickr tiger133

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Old World European towns have a gutter that runs down a side of the street. You are likely to see folk excreting into the gutter most times....
    Forcing people to use the gutter would be racist.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by kytom View Post
    https://timesofsandiego.com/life/201...kely-continue/
    The Board of Supervisors Thursday scheduled a special meeting next week to extend a state of emergency over a deadly outbreak of hepatitis A in San Diego County.

The board is required to renew emergency declarations every two weeks, but its next regularly scheduled meeting isn’t until Jan. 9.

County health officials recently reported 574 hepatitis A cases linked to the outbreak, the start of which was traced back to November 2016. The current rate of infections is far below where it had been, though.

Of those sickened by the disease, which attacks the liver, 20 have died, but none recently.

Hepatitis A usually is transmitted by touching objects or eating food that someone with the virus has handled or by having sex with an infected person.

The disease doesn’t always cause symptoms but can cause fever, fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite, yellowing of the eyes, stomach pain, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools and diarrhea, according to the Health and Human Services Agency.

The county and city governments took several steps to address the outbreak, including the spraying of a sanitizing formula on streets and sidewalks, the placement of portable hand-washing stations and restrooms in areas where the homeless congregate and a stepped-up immunization campaign.
    That's what Denver needs: hand-washing stations, and toilet paper dispensers, so after their valued voters crap in the street they can wash their hands, and add some toilet paper to the environment. It all makes sense now.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Depends on what part of the old world. As for seeing someone dropping a steamer, it's not likely to see it in first world, more likely in Turkey, India, Myanmar, Central America, etc. With or without the Roman era inspired gutters.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

what???????????? really?
    what has become of our once proud and SAFE country

Historical fact
    Big cities around the country around the turn of the last century had public employees who were called "muckers" whose job was to go was the streets and clean up the horse crap left behind.
    Each and EVERY day
    I see a job skill coming back for Denver

What would you expect from a state government that still lists Obama as President and Biden as Vice Pres. on the state government home page.
    Last edited by Publius; 01-02-2018 at 11:36 AM.

I suspect this is as much about police not having time to make arrests and judges getting unhappy about dealing with indigent people who can't pay fines anyway; legal or illegal.

It is also what happens, just like in San Francisco when I worked there; when most of the businesses put "closed" signs on their bathrooms and/or no public facilities are there (usually because junkies and others have trashed them).

My mother was shocked to see a young child urinating on a post in downtown San Fransico when she visited me about 25 years ago and I said,

"well, there are no public bathrooms and if you look at the local shops and food places they will all have "out-of-order" signs in the bathrooms."

I didn't like the situation, but especially for the homeless (legal or illegal) people do have bodily functions and they do have to relieve themselves someplace; I have no patience for people who do this when there IS an alternative, but when there is no alternative a back ally is about as private as your going to get.

After I moved to Europe, I know that San Francisco experimented with automatic public toilets that opened after a certain number of minutes to try and prevent them becoming drug dens or places for the lowest prostitutes to ply their trade, I have no idea if that worked out or not.

There IS an issue with some people from third world countries not understanding what the outhouse is for, but I never encountered that in Latin America, though I did encounter many situations were there was no bathroom and everyone would just pile out of the car and find a bus during long-haul journies.

In California, again after I left; a State legislator found out about the problem of EVERY freeway gas station also claiming their bathroom was "broken" when he traveled from LA to SF with three small children in the car.

He got a bill passed requiring freeway based gas stations to have a working bathroom and if they were out for more than 24 hours they had to provide proof that a plumber had been called to repair it or face a rather large fine.

I don't think hog tiring local businesses in Denver would be as practical; except perhaps for food service places who can legally refuse anyone who is not a customer (I used to confuse my friends in Ireland when I would buy unwanted cups of coffee until I discovered they don't do that here, not usually).

Anyway, I think in the end, Denver will end up paying more money in street cleaning and the results of bad sanitation than if they had looked for a way to provide public bathrooms (and then go with fines for folks that won't use them).

Either solution is expensive, but as Los Angeles and San Diego are learning; you pay for it one way or you pay for it another; human biology doesn't change just because it isn't convenient or provided for.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Oh, and I have NEVER seen people pee or poop on the streets here, nor in Germany; you occasionally see it in Sweden (pre immigrant) because the "public" facilities were rather expensive and not always provided; so people would find back streets or trash cans on occasion.

There may be some places in Southern Europe that are still using old sewage channels for people to relieve themselves in public but I never saw it, not even in Italy.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

unreal...

Of course, when they say "migrants" we all know what they mean

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

Evidently, you’ve led a VERY sheltered life. No exposure to military folk, men in general, or blue collar types. Never gone to a bar and had a beer and listened to conversations around you.

That about cover it?

Dennis, I married a NAVY SAILOR and worked in a CONSTRUCTION office for an Oil Refinery. My ears have loooong lost their virginity.

(However, it is true I am sheltered, because believe it or not, those sailor friends of DH and construction workers I worked with, would switch and clean their speech anytime they were around me. Go figure. I didn't think I looked like a prude, so I don't know why? )

I lived in Denver quite a long time ago. I was in an emergency room at one time and as i was leaving, i overheard Docters in a hallway discussing the horrid diseases that the Vietnamese boat people were bringing that no one had experiance with. all kind of parasites, worms and strange diseases. Thats when i realized that this country was going down the toilet. literally. My chickens are cleaner.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown; thus unlamented let me die; steal from the world, and not a stone tell where I lie.

The best place to be in the event of a nuclear explosion is anywhere you can say: "what the hell was that!?!"
    ><>
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.

Men are NOT interested in what God has to say - but what they would rather believe themselves (shamelessly stolen from INVAR).
    <><
    "...no one can jump into the arms of God.
    Oh, no. You have to fall."

I said I hadn't seen it, nor have I see "special location" for people to pee and poop in the street; many older towns and villages do have old drainage channels that I'm sure were used that way - also to throw out chamber pots from windows etc up until the early 20th century; but I've personally never seen it happening today.

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    What would you expect from a state government that still lists Obama as President and Biden as Vice Pres. on the state government home page.

I was thinking I should post the link to this and it now seems its blocked, boy word got around fast they had a year to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    I was thinking I should post the link to this and it now seems its blocked, boy word got around fast they had a year to change it.
    A screen shot would be better.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...