Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

TRANS Passport System Collapses: Holiday Travelers Paralyzed in U.S. Airports As Customs & BP Computers Fail
+ Reply to Thread

Passport System Collapses: Holiday Travelers Paralyzed in U.S. Airports As Customs & BP Computers Fail

Full title:

VIDEO– Passport System Collapses: Holiday Travelers Paralyzed in All U.S. Airports As Customs & Border Patrol Computers Fail

https://truepundit.com/video-passpor...omputers-fail/

Posted on January 1, 2018

We are getting reports that all international travelers in the United States are weathering horrendous lines as the computer system for passports operated by U.S. Customs and Border Patrol has failed late Monday night.

On one of the busiest travel nights of the holiday season.

A video of the nightmare in Miami’s airport is being played out throughout the United States:

[Can't embed. Tired of so many videos not embedding!]
    Marques Jerrell Ruff @MarquesJRuff

The people are growing restless from the inconclusive information given by @united gate agents.
    7:16 PM - Jan 1, 2018
    DFW Airport@DFWAirport
    Replying to @dhambrick63 @wfaa

Good evening, there is a system issue affecting processing times for customs. The customs agents are working to get everyone screened and through customs as quickly as possible. Your patience is appreciated.
    6:50 PM - Jan 1, 2018
    Kennedy Airport@JFKairport

Due to U.S. Customs and Border Protection computer issues, passengers at JFK Airport may experience delays in the international arrivals area. [12]
    7:00 PM - Jan 1, 2018
    K A T‏ @emeraldcitylove
    All of immigration systems are down. We’ve been holding in a hallway for over an hour. Now we are in this

6:22 PM - 1 Jan 2018
    Luke Russert@LukeRussert

The Customs & Border Patrol system is apparently down nationwide. We’re being held in the terminal and told to try and use mobile passport. I’d be mad but the #Bills are in the playoffs.
    6:05 PM - Jan 1, 2018
    Sandra Davis@crutchfield101
    2h2 hours ago

Complete computer failure @SeaTacAirport US citizens not welcome in own country #tsa****up

Phineas James‏ @PhineasJFR

Day 1 of 2018 in America. The entire #JFKAirport customs system is down.

Susan @susanisk
    1h1 hour ago

This is what Global Entry looks like at LAX customs when the entire computer system is down. What a waste.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Gee, I wonder how many ISIS types slipped into the USA under the cover of this dysfunctional system. Disrupt the entire system, slow it down, mess it up and then use the chaos to slip in unnoticed. I would think the ability to analyze any passport for problems would be minimal. The mobs of people means the checks, if they were done at all, were done fast.

Yep, Ragnarok we just got hit today. It will take some time to sort it out, but something big just happened. Heck, maybe "they" moved in a nuke while the system was focused on dealing with masses of pissed off people. It is exactly how I would do it, Ragnarok. 2018 ain't off to a very good start in my opinion.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    Gee, I wonder how many ISIS types slipped into the USA under the cover of this dysfunctional system. Disrupt the entire system, slow it down, mess it up and then use the chaos to slip in unnoticed. I would think the ability to analyze any passport for problems would be minimal. The mobs of people means the checks, if they were done at all, were done fast.

Yep, Ragnarok we just got hit today. It will take some time to sort it out, but something big just happened. Heck, maybe "they" moved in a nuke while the system was focused on dealing with masses of pissed off people. It is exactly how I would do it, Ragnarok. 2018 ain't off to a very good start in my opinion.
    They might be sneaking in an EMP device too.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Would this effect someone in say Saudi Arabia coming home as well as in the US, I am not seeing much coming to the US either.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    You are ornery!
    Sapere aude

OHMYGAWD!!! Don’t let Dennis see this!
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Though EMP devices exist, last I knew, one that could be snuck in anywhere would be only large enough to hit a few city blocks. Maybe one town.

This might be the only way to prevent the bad guys from slipping out of the country before Trump’s forces can catch them.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

Something to look forward to in just three weeks (although I don't know if this is still on schedule to take place): "The Transportation Security Administration, which oversees airport security, said it intends to stop accepting non-compliant IDs on Jan. 22, 2018."

Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post
    This might be the only way to prevent the bad guys from slipping out of the country before Trump’s forces can catch them.
    I,m guessing the real bad guys have their own jets and/or access to some,

with your $$ of course

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post
    I,m guessing the real bad guys have their own jets and/or access to some,

with your $$ of course
    The lower tier do use commercial flights, and what they have to say might be valuable for building the bigger cases. I haven't been following the coup thread closely, but the last page (or so) has some good videos. I watched two from April LaJune last night. IMHO, likely connections, as the timing is just too much of a coincidence. Not sure however, what side the hack would have come from - if the resulting chaos was intended to make it harder or easier to detain people.

"The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Our satellite internet was taken down at the same time. Did not come back for hours. Sounds like a sneak EMP.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

B level tech team. The more experienced hands off for the holidays, no conspiracy required.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

I don't know what the excuse is tonight but it started again 1/2 hr ago. It seems to be affecting the East coast more so than last night.

It wasn't mentioned in the story, but I'm assuming the major seaports and airport also had issues with freight documentation. I'm thinking the primary focus wasn't just to get a few guys slipped in during the airport chaos, but to get a couple of containers through the ports easier. I can't imagine the powers that be simply shut down all freight movement out of Boston, or Miami or Long Beach because a computer screwed up.

And this is exactly how you would bring in a nuke, Dennis. You would hack the entire system. You would overwhelm the TSA types with hordes of pissed off passengers, freight companies etc. And you would have your people prepositioned, saving them for the one big job, as customs agents at a port who would then have authority to give you emergency clearance to get your nuke, or anthrax, or whatever onto a truck and driven inland.

We have to understand that most of the recent attacks have been by the B team, and their real goal could have been to divert us from the big strike, like at the State of the Union address for example.

In all the passport chaos, who can say whether the one shipping container, or the one sleeper cell ISIS needed to get here didn't come in?
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    Heck, maybe "they" moved in a nuke while the system was focused on dealing with masses of pissed off people.
    Nukes don't use passports, and I highly doubt 'they' had one sitting just outside the US waiting for a computer snafu to confuse the issue so they could sneak it in on 20 minutes notice.

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here: https://corom.org/survival-austere-medicine/

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    B level tech team. The more experienced hands off for the holidays, no conspiracy required.
    Yeah, wonder what this button does?

You would overwhelm the TSA types with hordes of pissed off passengers,
    I applaud your optimism concerning the TSA, but slightly disagree. In order to overwhelm them, they would have to give a shit about passengers, which they do not.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    I don't know what the excuse is tonight but it started again 1/2 hr ago. It seems to be affecting the East coast more so than last night.
    Are you saying there were more shut downs last night? If so, are there links or tweets?
    For those who believe in the Resurrection, death is inconsequential
    http://needgoodnews.com

Yea they stopped out bound traffic, but I didn't see any thing being said. I did more watching Flight Trader than scanning other sites thou.

My guess is that they have some sort of algorithms for when certain pass ports red flags that things shut down, or else they are trying to spoof somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Yeah, wonder what this button does?
    Which is WHY the 'A' team will ALWAYS have a job . . .

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"