Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Texas cafe owner wrestles gunman then shoots at him with gun
+ Reply to Thread

Texas cafe owner wrestles gunman then shoots at him with gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=b5cgTpu14Uc
    31 seconds

Published on Dec 31, 2017
    Deputies say three suspects wanted in an attempted robbery at a cafe are in custody.

Officials tell Eyewitness News the three men went into the business and tried to rob it. One of the suspects pointed a gun at the clerk's head and demanded he open the safe.

The cafe owner managed to wrestle the gun away from the suspect and fired it inside the store. A bullet shattered the front door of the business. No one was hurt.

Texas cafe owner wrestles gun away from would-be robber and then fires multiple shots at him

-The attempted robbery occurred at Bambu Desserts and Drinks in Houston
    -Video shows the would-thief pummeling the owner around 11am on Thursday
    -The owner eventually wrestles the gun away and fires six shots at the robber
    -Police arrested the gunman and two accomplices but their names and charges have not been released

By Mary Kekatos For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:29 EST, 1 January 2018

Three suspects are in custody after a struggle between a Texas cafe owner and an armed robber was caught on camera.

According to the owner, the robber entered Bambu Desserts and Drinks in Houston around 11am on Thursday, pointed a gun at the owner's head, and demanded he open the safe.

Security video shows the owner being pushed down to the ground and pummeled by the gunman.

Eventually the owner becomes free of the robber's grasp, off camera, takes the gun and fires several shots as the alleged thief escapes.

The owner, who asked not to be identified, told News Fix that he was fighting for his life.

'I thought I was going to die. He told me he was gonna shoot me,' the owner told the media outlet.

'The gun could've went off, and it would have shot into my stomach. And that's a .357, so I would have been dead.'

An employee of the store told News Fix that two people were waiting outside the shop in a getaway car while the third man attempted to rob the eatery.

Investigators said a total of six shots were fired, shattering windows and the glass front door. However, no injuries were reported.

Harris County Sheriff's deputies told residents to stay inside lock their doors as they searched for around an hour.

Finally the three men were apprehended and arrested but their names and charges have not been released.

'The guy's an idiot,' the owner remarked. 'He even told the cop..when the cop grabbed the gun from the counter and he brought it into the car, he said the suspect said: "Can I have my gun back?"'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz52xyQS2HK

Why am I not surprised?

Glad everyone came out of this safe. But I can't seem to stop saying: Is stupid catching these days. It sure seems to be.

Lucky he didn't kill the guy.

Firing after the perp is retreating is never a good idea.
    Gammas stand apart, staking out and defending their space, finding their own mate, showing no interest in dominating the Betas.

Essentially, they avoid all but necessary, cautious interaction with Alphas and Betas.

Quote Originally Posted by GammaRat View Post
    Lucky he didn't kill the guy.

Firing after the perp is retreating is never a good idea.
    I think it is ok in Texas. They have a Castle Law that gives more lead way.

The perp asked if he could have his gun back?
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

That is one stupid nigger. But I repeat myself.

'He even told the cop..when the cop grabbed the gun from the counter and he brought it into the car, he said the suspect said: "Can I have my gun back?"'

No nigger, you can't. Not now, not ever.

Maybe he bought the gun from the black market. Now I sound racist. LOL.

It was probably the 'hood gun, kept hidden in a place where all the bangers and crooks knew to go look for it when they needed a piece. And he wanted to put it back.

Best training I have had so far (therefore probably ever) was from Southnarc/Craig Douglas at Shivworks. Sometimes the fight BEFORE the gunfight is the tough one to get through... http://shivworks.com/
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Please SC, it's now the "African-American market"....

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Please SC, it's now the "African-American market"....
    Hate to correct you Dennis, but I wouldn't want to see you get in trouble with the PC Police. The appropriate term is:

"The insufficient undocumented weapons market in our under-served minority communities."

Got it? Good... (heh, heh).

Best regards
    Doc