Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Sleeping sicknesss
+ Reply to Thread

Sleeping sicknesss

I don't know what I have but I've been exhaustive tired for a week, wanting to sleep in the daytime is a sure sign I'm sick. I didn't feel sick, just super tired.

I love watching the NYE fireworks, but went to bed at 10 and missed them, I even woke up as they were shooting off but was too tired get up and watch. I got up this morning and went back to bed, didn't get up til 2 to make bread and clean the mess the bf left in the kitchen and make gravy from the turkey I baked last night.

I noticed this morning I had a stomach ache, so after I worked in the kitchen for 2 hours I made some 'sauce'. Took a handful of dry elderberries, tossed them into a pot of simmering water, minced ginger, mashed it in honey, tossed it in the pot, added some ground coriander and Masala powder, lemon juice and 2 Celestial Seasonings Eccineacea and Elderberry tea bags, and an anise star and let it simmer. Added a spoonfull of honey to a cup and poured some and it was quite good. I've had two cups of it and it took care of my stomach ache.

I haven't eaten today, not hungry, but will have some 'shit on a shingle' with the gravy when the bread is done in a few minutes. I did notice that I'm 'seeing things', I have to look twice to be sure of what I saw and it's not there, so, weird.

I do have a bit of a headache now, and still tired. Anyone else have this? My mom came home 2 months ago from Salt Lake City with it, and I didn't get it then, so it's odd I have it now.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Sounds like you are catching the flu. Hope not but that's what it sounds like.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse

Quote Originally Posted by duchess47 View Post
    Sounds like you are catching the flu. Hope not but that's what it sounds like.
    Yup. Keep hitting your tea you made up. Check to make sure you're not running a temp, too.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Hope you are taking vitamin D and C .

As a Time Traveler, you should be familiar with Time Lag, similar to Jet Lag.
    It usually manifests itself as similar to a hangover with normal humans.
    Consider that you just jumped ahead a year, you should be a little drained.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Sounds like the flu. I was unexplainably tired for a about a week before it nailed me full force. Love the tea you made.
    Please, come say Hi! and share your experience/knowledge. I love to learn.

http://survivingtothrivin.blogspot.com/

I'm feeling much better today, got up and cleaned the catbox (UGH they should be outlawed by some snooty leftist control freak), sink and toilet before I had coffee. I'm pretty sure it was the tea.

Thanks, the tea tastes great, I'll probably make it a lot just to sip on (I also sprinkled orange peel slivers over it as it simmered). If something tastes bad I won't be able to choke it down so it's a waste, life's too short to take nasty tasting medicine.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    I'm feeling much better today, got up and cleaned the catbox (UGH they should be outlawed by some snooty leftist control freak), sink and toilet before I had coffee. I'm pretty sure it was the tea.

Thanks, the tea tastes great, I'll probably make it a lot just to sip on (I also sprinkled orange peel slivers over it as it simmered). If something tastes bad I won't be able to choke it down so it's a waste, life's too short to take nasty tasting medicine.
    Glad you are feeelin better. I will start a thread on cleaning litter boxes. Don't laugh, it's important.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

I had the sleeping thing about a month ago, it was crazy. I have had my shots though, so didn't get typical flu symptoms although I did get a lot of post nasal drip and mucus. Part of that is still hanging on. My son was just watching the national news and they said practically everybody's got something now. Blech.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

just a heads up..excessive sleepiness can also be a sign of heart trouble in women.
    "Good is better than evil, because it's nicer."

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    I didn't feel sick, just super tired.

I noticed this morning I had a stomach ache,

I haven't eaten today, not hungry, I did notice that I'm 'seeing things', I have to look twice to be sure of what I saw and it's not there, so, weird.

I do have a bit of a headache now, and still tired. Anyone else have this? My mom came home 2 months ago from Salt Lake City with it, and I didn't get it then, so it's odd I have it now.
    CHECK YOUR HEATING SYSTEM!!! You might have a vent or chimney issue causing exhaust gas to get into the house. Or maybe a cracked heat exchanger:

Some of these symptom sounds like carbon monoxide poisoning.

What does it feel like to have carbon monoxide poisoning?
    The most common symptoms of CO poisoning are headache, dizziness, weakness, upset stomach, vomiting, chest pain, and confusion. CO symptoms are often described as “flu-like.” If you breathe in a lot of CO it can make you pass out or kill you.
    https://www.cdc.gov/co/faqs.htm
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Glad you are feeelin better. I will start a thread on cleaning litter boxes. Don't laugh, it's important.
    Yeah, and I'm severely immune compromised so I try to be careful, I always wear some type of face covering and avoid inhaling the dust (ugh), afterwards I spray everything down with hydrogen peroxide, even the surface of the litter box granules. I want to duct tape a stick to the cleaning handle so I can be a few feet away from the thing as I clean it. My mom bought some gizmo that the cats use, it empties the box after each use, uses a hot water rinse and cleans the receptacle, then dries it and readies it for the next round. It was spendy but worth it, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    just a heads up..excessive sleepiness can also be a sign of heart trouble in women.
    Good to know, it falls in line with hypothyroidism/adrenal weakness (both are root causes of most heart issues, excessive sleepiness is a common side effect of both hypothyroidism and severe adrenal depletion.

Low Vitamin B 1 causes congestive heart failure-if you have a crease in your earlobe you've likely been told you've also got CHF. Take the natural form of B1 and it will clear up within weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Racing22 View Post
    CHECK YOUR HEATING SYSTEM!!! You might have a vent or chimney issue causing exhaust gas to get into the house. Or maybe a cracked heat exchanger:

Some of these symptom sounds like carbon monoxide poisoning.

What does it feel like to have carbon monoxide poisoning?
    The most common symptoms of CO poisoning are headache, dizziness, weakness, upset stomach, vomiting, chest pain, and confusion. CO symptoms are often described as “flu-like.” If you breathe in a lot of CO it can make you pass out or kill you.
    https://www.cdc.gov/co/faqs.htm
    I wish it was that because then it would mean I have a decent heating system to work with-instead I've got EdenPure (they can only heat heaters, so it's not likely CM poisoning-excellent info though, something that will help someone here for sure.

Ew Mz.Kitty, makes me wish I wasn't going to town tomorrow!