Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INTL Leaked meeting notes show how panicked Iranian regime considered stopping deadly protests: 'God help us'
+ Reply to Thread

Leaked meeting notes show how panicked Iranian regime considered stopping deadly protests: 'God help us'

Leaked meeting notes show how panicked Iranian regime considered stopping deadly protests: 'God help us'
    Ben Evansky

A leaked report provided to Fox News shows how Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei met with political leaders and heads of the country's security forces to discuss how to tamp down on the deadly nationwide protests.

The report covered several meetings up to December 31 and was provided to the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) from what it said were high level sources from within the regime.

The meeting notes, which have been translated into English from Farsi, said the unrest has hurt every sector of the country's economy and “threatens the regime’s security. The first step, therefore, is to find a way out of this situation.”

The report added, “Religious leaders and the leadership must come to the scene as soon as possible and prevent the situation (from) deteriorating further.” It continued, “God help us, this is a very complex situation and is different from previous occasions.”

As the protests continue to spread, the total number dead rose Monday to at least 13, including a police officer shot and killed with a hunting rifle in the central city of Najafabad.

According to NCRI sources and reports from within Iran, at least 40 cities across Iran witnessed protests Monday, including in the capital city of Tehran. These reports state that slogans heard included “Death to the dictator,” and “the leader lives like God while the people live like beggars.”

The regime's notes claimed protesters “started chanting the ultimate slogans from day one. In Tehran today, people were chanting slogans against Khamenei and the slogans used yesterday were all against Khamenei.”

The notes added that the intelligence division of the feared Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is “monitoring the situation” and “working all in coordination to prevent protests.”

It says that a “red alert” has not yet been declared, which would lead to direct military intervention in the protests. But it then predicted that sending IRGC or the Bassij forces would “backfire” and would further “antagonize the protesters.”

Messages of support for the protesters from President Trump and other administration officials were also mentioned in the report. “The United States officially supported the people on the streets.” The notes continued by saying the U.S. and the West “have all united in support of the Hypocrites,” the regime’s pejorative description of the People's Mujahedin of Iran (MEK) which is one of the groups making up the NCRI.

The meeting notes that the leader of the NCRI, Maryam Rajavi, and the “Infidels,” which the translation says refers to "the West," “are united for the first time.” It continued, “Maryam Rajavi is hoping for regime change,” saying the protests are “definitely organized,” and “the security forces report that the MEK is very active and is leading and directing them.”

The notes also warn that all those affiliated with leadership “must be on alert and monitor the situation constantly,” continuing, “the security and intelligence forces must constantly monitor the situation on the scene and conduct surveillance and subsequently report to the office of the leadership.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Ben Evansky reports for Fox News on the United Nations and international affairs.

He can be followed @BenEvansky

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01...d-help-us.html

The fact that it was leaked says a lot.

Somebody on the inside might not be 100% aligned with the regime.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    The fact that it was leaked says a lot.

Somebody on the inside might not be 100% aligned with the regime.
    PRECISELY PUT!!

Leaves the REAL question as "Where do the IRGC and Qods Force actually LAND (in about 5 hours, since it's roughly 0430 or 0500 local Tehran right now) We'll learn damn soon enough....

THEN the question will be where the GCC (Commandos) and (US) ISA will land.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

I find it ironic that in the late 70’s the secular Iranian regime fell to the islamofascists, and now, almost exactly 40 years later, the islamofascist regime may fall to make room for a secular government.

The mullahs have consolidated all economic, political and military power in their own hands. They personally run entire sections of the economy for their personal profit, much like the People' Liberation Army does in China.

Make no mistake about how the situation will play out. The armed wing will do whatever is needed to maintain control, just like China killed 10,000 back in 1989's Teinmein Square demonstrations. If the mullahs have to machine gun the mobs, they will not hesitate to do that. The mullahs also moved very fast to crush the ability to communicate by the angry mobs. Now that the Revolutionary Guards are fully in charge of the government response, it will go dark. Under the cover of that darkness people will either be openly shot, arrested, or just beaten to a pulp. Iran has no Second Amendment, since neither the Shah or the current mullahs want to face armed and angry mobs.

This will be in the news for another few days, and then the mobs will be beaten into submission, shot to death, or just vanish into the underground cells.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    The mullahs have consolidated all economic, political and military power in their own hands. They personally run entire sections of the economy for their personal profit, much like the People' Liberation Army does in China.

Make no mistake about how the situation will play out. The armed wing will do whatever is needed to maintain control, just like China killed 10,000 back in 1989's Teinmein Square demonstrations. If the mullahs have to machine gun the mobs, they will not hesitate to do that. The mullahs also moved very fast to crush the ability to communicate by the angry mobs. Now that the Revolutionary Guards are fully in charge of the government response, it will go dark. Under the cover of that darkness people will either be openly shot, arrested, or just beaten to a pulp. Iran has no Second Amendment, since neither the Shah or the current mullahs want to face armed and angry mobs.

This will be in the news for another few days, and then the mobs will be beaten into submission, shot to death, or just vanish into the underground cells.
    You ought to read this thread, then; cheer yourself up a bit:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...now...../page5
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I find it ironic that in the late 70’s the secular Iranian regime fell to the islamofascists, and now, almost exactly 40 years later, the islamofascist regime may fall to make room for a secular government.
    Jimmy Carter betrayed and got rid of the Shaw. This let in the scum we have now, much like Nobama did all over the middle east. My Grandfather was living in Iran when the Shaw was our "Friend". He was VP of operations with Grumman in charge of Irans F14 fightr jets. My grandfather and hundreds of Grumman employees were left on their own by Carter. My grandfather contracted with Pan Am airlines to fly in airliners to evacuate them. In the end he did not have to use them but he hated Carter until the day he died. My grandfather knew the Shaw and said he was a very intelligent man and an engineer. Many leaders in other countries are educated in the sciences, not just politicians and attorneys.

Shouldn't those Mullahs be beating their heads on the floor in prayer to their Allah?
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Gregor Peter‏ @L0gg0l 13h13 hours ago

Witnesses report movement of Iranian military hardware. Here, tanks are being transported near the city of Shiraz

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post

Yep

This situation is going to be brutal.. and many will die for their freedom, but I think change will come and it will turn again into a secular state.. That being said every once in a while I'll pull out my 'cassette tape' recording of 'Radio Tehran' (nothing like European disco songs) recorded in the days before the fall of the Shah... We'll have to support these young people and the others (I'm sure there are many) who will fight for their freedom..