Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INTL Julian Assange releases Encryption Key- TIED to Video MIA Paper Planes
+ Reply to Thread

Julian Assange releases Encryption Key- TIED to Video MIA Paper Planes

This is a weird thing. The encryption key will release some kind of info. Watch for something breaking soon.
    ==================================
    https://truepundit.com/wikileaks-jul...ew-years-2018/

@JulianAssange

fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bd c0bf880dd3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y
    10:01 PM - Dec 31, 2017
    ===================================

The video lacks musical talent but there appears to be messages in it. Much of the lyrics are unintelligible under the shade of afrarabonics, although the girl looks Iraqi. So, I found this cheater-

M.I.A. - Paper Planes Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I fly like paper, get high like planes
    If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
    If you come around here, I make 'em all day
    I get one done in a second if you wait
    I fly like paper, get high like planes
    If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
    If you come around here, I make 'em all day
    I get one done in a second if you wait

Sometimes I think sittin' on trains
    Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
    Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
    Bona fide hustler making my name
    Sometimes I think sittin' on trains
    Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
    Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
    Bona fide hustler making my name

All I wanna do is bang bang bang bang
    And click ka-ching
    And take your money
    And click ka-ching
    And take your money
    And click ka-ching
    And take your money
    And click ka-ching
    And take your money

Pirate skulls and bones
    Sticks and stones and weed and bongs
    Running when we hit 'em
    Lethal poison for the system
    Pirate skulls and bones
    Sticks and stones and weed and bongs
    Running when we hit 'em
    Lethal poison for the system

No one on the corner has swagger like us
    Hit me on my burner prepaid wireless
    We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
    Already going to hell, just pumping that gas
    No one on the corner has swagger like us
    Hit me on my burner prepaid wireless
    We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
    Already going to hell, just pumping that gas

And click ka-ching
    And take your money
    And click ka-ching
    And take your money
    And click ka-ching
    And take your money
    And click ka-ching
    And take your money

M.I.A
    Third world democracy
    Yeah, I've got more records than the K.G.B
    So, uh, no funny business

Some some some I some I murder
    Some I some I let go
    Some some some I some I murder
    Some I some I let go

And click ka-ching
    And take your money
    And click ka-ching
    And take your money
    And click ka-ching
    And take your money
    And click ka-ching
    And take your money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=ewRjZoRtu0Y

Here is what I get. Bombing and/or assassination plan. Big payoff after the deed. One target in train with timed bomb. 4 possible targets planned. Skull & Bones sanctioning this. The system to be poisoned- likely Wall Street target.
    They show Fulton St & Bedford Ave a couple times. Also zoom in on pagers/cell phones.... might be notice to have burner phones as detonators.

Looking at Brooklyn subway map, the A & C line goes right under that intersection.

Another delivery will be by truck.

I see another possible threat by illegal aliens in this and a swat at a high flying plane. Maybe a pressure detonated switch.

So we have shooting aliens, plane, train and truck. Whoever gave this bimbo the script to put to "song" needs to be traced. And see where she is getting money from.

Quote Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
    Whoever gave this bimbo the script to put to "song" needs to be traced. And see where she is getting money from.
    It must be mentioned, given the context of above bolded comment - in esoterica (Satanism falls into this category), PRIOR to any action, one must "telegraph" or show/portray the act that one wishes to perpetrate - after "the warning" has been given, "they" have met "their karmic requirement."

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

This kind of thing is not new for Julian. When he releases a key that actually does something then it will be a surprise.
    But not likely to die free

Just a music video from 2007 nothing sinister about a video that has been around 10 years!
    “America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.”
    ¯Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by LYKURGOS View Post
    Just a music video from 2007 nothing sinister about a video that has been around 10 years!
    Sure, nothing sinister about this video. 10 years of aging made it just right.

Doing a little research on this....

Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam (born 18 July 1975), better known by her stage name M.I.A., is a British rapper, singer-songwriter, record producer, and activist. She is of Sri Lankan Tamil origin.[1] "M.I.A." is a play on her own name and a reference to the abbreviation of Missing in Action. Her compositions combine elements of alternative, dance, electronic, hip hop and world music. M.I.A. began her career in 2000 as a visual artist, filmmaker and designer in west London before beginning her recording career in 2002. Since rising to prominence in early 2004 for her singles "Sunshowers" and "Galang", charting in Canada and the UK and reaching number 11 on the Billboard Hot Dance Singles Sales in the US, she has been nominated for an Academy Award, three Grammy Awards and the Mercury Prize.

M.I.A. has been a supporter of WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.[264] In her own book, M.I.A. wrote regarding Wikileaks, "So obviously I love Wikileaks because, after I’d gone through the whole backlash, they were the first news information site to confirm any news on the Sri Lankan war in the truest form; they were the first to release information stating the truth about what had happened to the Tamils as I knew it and to reveal that the United Nations was aware that the Sri Lankan government was lying—war crimes had been committed but their hands were tied because any time anyone tried to impose sanctions, governments would walk out. I support Wikileaks because of that." [265] She composed the theme to Assange's television show The World Tomorrow and later stood by Assange's side as he held a press conference at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where Assange was successfully granted political asylum by Ecuador in August 2012. "I ask President Obama to do the right thing. The United States must renounce its witch hunt against WikiLeaks," Assange said at the press conference.[266]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.I.A._(rapper)

He saw her as an ally and used her "work" as well as pumping her up. It really is crappy sound and lyrics. Would it get any support?

"Paper Planes" has achieved commercial success by reaching the top ten in the Canada and the United States, appearing in the top ten of six Billboard US charts, the top 20 in Denmark, Belgium, Israel and the United Kingdom and charting in many other countries in Europe, South America and Oceania. The song debuted at number 72 on the Hot Canadian Digital Sales chart and at number 89 on the Canadian Hot 100 in late February 2008 due to strong digital downloads. By late March 2008, the song reached number 3 on the US Hot Singles Sales chart and topped the US Hot Dance Singles Sales chart, becoming M.I.A.'s first single to top the chart after her debut "Galang" reached number 11 and "Boyz" peaked at number 3. After its appearance in the trailer for the film Pineapple Express, the song entered the Pop 100 chart at number 99, and the Bubbling Under Hot 100 at number 14 in the United States. By early May 2008, the song had climbed to number 4 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart, and number 80 on the US Billboard Pop 100, overtaking the peak of 99 achieved on the chart by M.I.A.'s previous single "Boyz". "Paper Planes" debuted on the US Billboard Hot Digital Songs at the same time at number 57, climbing to number 71 on the Pop 100 chart. In Europe, the song debuted on the Belgian Singles Chart, peaking at 18 in June 2008.[111] The song rebounded on the US charts following use in the Pineapple Express trailer the next month, entering the Billboard Hot 100 chart at position 55, with sales of 42,000 downloads. In subsequent weeks, it continued to climb the chart, with download sales totaling 888,000 the following month.[112] In its ninth week on the chart, "Paper Planes" rose from number five to number four on the Hot 100, where it peaked. The song was notable for having received heavy airplay across radio stations of different genres, including Pop, Modern Rock, and Urban Contemporary such as R&B and hip hop-formatted stations. As of August 2009, the song sold over three million units in the United States.[113] "Paper Planes" has been certified triple Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America in the U.S. and Music Canada (CRIA) in Canada, becoming the 29th most downloaded song in the digital era in the United States in 2009, and, although not attaining a chart position in New Zealand, has been certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of New Zealand.[114][115] As of August 2013, "Paper Planes" has sold 4 million digital copies in the United States.[4] "Paper Planes" ranks as of November 2011 as the 59th most downloaded song according to Nielsen SoundScan's running list of the 200 best-selling songs in US digital history.[116]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_Planes

Assignment of a connection between that video and the recent Assange tweet presupposes Assange is a time traveler. Sunshine press (wikileaks) started in Oct 2006. It wasn't until 2010 that the s÷=%storm over wikileaks started.

That connection delves into serious woo territory.

It's far more likely the choice signifies something else.

Edit; think Radio Londres WW2 instead of time travel.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    Assignment of a connection between that video and the recent Assange tweet presupposes Assange is a time traveler. Sunshine press (wikileaks) started in Oct 2006. It wasn't until 2010 that the s÷=%storm over wikileaks started.

Radio Londres (French for Radio London) was a radio station broadcast from 1940 to 1944 by the BBC in London to Nazi occupied France. It was entirely in French and was operated by the Free French who had escaped from occupied France. It served not only to counter the propaganda broadcasts of German-controlled Radio Paris and the Vichy government's Radiodiffusion nationale, but also to appeal to the French to rise up, as well as being used to send coded messages to the French Resistance.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Londres
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, of course. Not that Assange had anything to do with that message in 2007, but is using it and applying the work of an ally to show it. More likely that supernatural (demonic) forces worked with MIA to write that rubbish as it was their intent to fulfill those wishes and time is now primed. The oddity of that "song" and all the praises she got for it over the years from the Hollywood types tells me it is something the demonic realm is proud of. Woo? Well, I guess we need to see what comes from that key. Does it open the bottomless pit or is it just another skeleton closet?

We will have to agree to disagree on what is more likely. I don't have to delve into the supernatural to explain the most likely cause. Especially when Assange has a history of using cryptic messages.

https://gizmodo.com/these-cryptic-wi...nge-1787866602
    Earlier today, Wikileaks tweeted out a series of three terse, confusing messages, each containing a 64-character code. Now a lot of people think Julian Assange is dead.

In the absence of context, some users on Twitter, Reddit, and various image boards were quick to speculate that the tweets were the result of a “dead man’s switch,” triggered in the event of Julian Assange’s untimely end. Such switches do exist (both mechanically and electronically) and many speculated that all 349 gigs of the heavily-encrypted “Wikileaks insurance” from 2013 are intended for precisely that purpose.

Much as these tweets provide great fodder for conspiracy speculation, the secret to their meaning is hidden in plain sight. “Pre-commitment” in this case is a references to a cryptographic scheme to prevent unreleased information from being tampered with. Essentially those unique codes are proof to anyone reading the documents in the future that their contents remain unchanged: alteration to the leaks will likewise alter those 64-character codes.

The same strategy was used by Tor Project developer Andrea Shepard in a warning shot that may have helped reveal years of Jacob Applebaum’s sexual misconduct. Likewise, Edward Snowden tweeted (and quickly deleted) a similar code in August, though its meaning remains uncertain. A torrent file and accompanying SHA-512 hash was even used by someone on Reddit’s r/SilkRoad to share sensitive forum information. The tweets from Wikileaks appear to be in line with these prior examples—and surely a true “dead man’s switch” unleashing all the data Assange currently possesses would amount to much more than three measly leaks.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post

They'd like people to think it's time travel, just as John Titor was supposedly a time traveler, when it's just the top satanists carrying out their plans for global ownership. Titor was privy to those plans and chose to play with the cattle, cause confusion. Werner VonBraun spilled the plans to his secretary as he was dying, so far he's batted 1000. The reason it looks futuristic is because those high ranking satanists have been creating it.

M.I.A. was in a Stupidbowl half time show with that old globalist crone madonna carrying out the usual satanic rituals about 6 years ago, it was heavily discussed on TB back then.

"All right. They're on our left; they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us. . .they can't get away this time."