Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Personal health struggle and request
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Personal health struggle and request

Well this isn't in the prepper/militia/patriotic/doomer categories usually posted, but just a little more personal. Because of my Stage 4 cancer, of course I am researching everything "alternative" to chemo/radiation/surgery that I can find. There is one product that seems to hold great promise. It isn't a "cure," but it should help me out a great deal. I am not allowed to make any claims about it or I get into trouble! It's called Protandim and it's on my LifeVantage site at http://fm.lifevantage.com/ . That's me in the upper left corner. I am marketing Lifevantage products through my real estate company, Federal Management LLC (so I don't have to do multiple tax returns). Generally I hate MLM, but in this case, to finance my supplements purchases and get distributor discounts I make an exception. I just started with them, so not conversant on all their products yet. I trust you are into having better health, so I hope you will check out the site (and order lots of stuff, LOL!). Thanks for reading all this and have a Happy New Year!!

Best of luck to you in your battle with cancer. May you be triumphant! Prayers for you and yours, twincougars.

Adding our prayers, too!

prayers sent...

Prayers Sent
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

Prayers sent up!
    2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of Godó 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. - 2 Tim 3 NIV

Prayers for you in your battle against cancer. I hope your endeavour is successful!

Prayers sent.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Prayers for your wellbeing and God's protection.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Keep trying! Godspeed to you in 2018.
    At peace in the arms of Jesus. RIP my love until we meet again.

Praying for you. I HATE CANCER! May God's love protect and cure you.

seriously, cannibus oil, its doing wonders for my son's MIL who was given three months to live with lung cancer that had gotten into her bones, tumors have either disappeared or much smaller.

praying for you.

Judy

Prayers for you. I will check out the site. Please keep us posted on how it is working for you!

Prayers for you.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse

Prayers for your healing

Prayers for you.

Prayers sent; wishing you a better New Year.
    "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." -- Thomas Jefferson

PLEASE contact Jazzy...I know she's home and will be absolutely delighted to help you...her story is amazing and has helped so many others. Prayers on top of that!
    Once you master people by force you depend on force for control.

Better to be an hour early than one minute late.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think" Adolph Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by nomifyle View Post
    seriously, cannibus oil, its doing wonders for my son's MIL who was given three months to live with lung cancer that had gotten into her bones, tumors have either disappeared or much smaller.

praying for you.

Judy
    I don't understand the oil. We live in Ca. and could buy it if I knew what to get. What brand etc.
    Making it in my kitchen is not an option. DH was just diagnosed with bladder cancer and is having surgery Wed. so if anyone can tell me it would be appreciated.

Praying for your victory in your war against cancer.
    AKA bobinky, just an old coot livin' on a hillside in Kentucky.

Prayers said for you, and that the treatments will be successful.

Google - Rick Simpson Hemp Oil. I did some interesting reading on this. Also, check into the Budwig Diet. Prayers for you.

using cannabis to kill off cancer is far safer on the body than the chemo /radiation route. i say that because when i had cancer i did a great deal of research on the damage chemo and radiation does to the body vs success rate. chemo works on only 3% of cancers yet it is perscribed for almost all at a certain stage. doctors who authorize chemo drugs get a kick back, that is no lie. it is about pushing the drugs.

honestly, it scared the crap out of me what the white coats declared was the normal treatment and if i questioned or balked i must be nuts. cause we are supposed to trust them cause they wear white coats, are the good guys, and have lots of years in a medical school factory.

please---look into cannabis oil or paste to kill of cancer for PEOPLE OR ANIMALS. not suppress or put you in remission but KILL the cancer. there is a ton of research and proof, but you aint gonna hear about it on CNN. you have to dig out the truth yourself.

i have a cannabis cancer blog with recipes on how to make your own medicine for your needs. this is freaking EASY folks. we are talking cannabis and coconut oil or cannabis and some everclear, a hot plate or crock pot.

im not exaggerating when i say it is EASY to make. im an old half blind lady that can see half of what a normal person can see...if i can make this stuff in my kitchen, anyone can.

learn how to make your own medicine. if i can do it you can.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

Prayers going out
    Sapere aude

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy B View Post
    Prayers for you. I will check out the site. Please keep us posted on how it is working for you!
    THANK YOU Nancy and all the others for your prayers. BTW I just found this video that gives a great basic description of how Protandim works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY-btwaU1Oc And this one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8yVYYVCv_U though it gets pretty technical, describes that apparently as we get older the various genes in our cells get under or over expressed, kind of like a piano getting out of tune, and this can lead to various diseases. According to this lecturer, Protandim brings the gene expressions of some 3000 genes back into their proper state of expression, like the way they probably were when we were babies. Sounds like a good thing, especially for a 71 year old fart like me, LOL!

Judy!!

That's so amazing! I didn't know it would do that! Please keep us updated as to her cancer and the progress! Best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by nomifyle View Post

praying for you.

Judy

Jazzy, I hear you. I took RSO (Rick Simson Oil, AKA Canabis Oil) for a few days, and might try it again. Also made my own. First batch was a disaster-- over heated it to evaporate the alcohol and charred everything-- what a $loss! Both the purchased and the home brew (home brew made from organically grown weed because commercial weed is grown with chemical fertilizers and insecticides, which get concentrated in the oil, so you are taking in more carcinogens) had the same effects. First, I didn't get high (Sativa strains, too!), but I have a hard head, anyway. Second, it make my mouth incredibly dry and thirsty. Worst of all, got me terribly dizzy. The first time (found out later I took too much) just moving my eyeballs made me dizzy; I just couldn't stand up! I think my body was telling me that this stuff wasn't good for me, so I stopped.

Dear hubby bought CBD oil at Amazon. It does not have THC. It helps him sleep better and has had a positive affect on his arthritic hands. After decades of doing heavy construction his hand are very messed up.

He takes two drops in a glass of water. The product he got was certified as organic.

Sending prayers up for you. My hope and my wish is that you heal quickly and completely. Take care,

Adding my prayers for your recovery and for success with your new website/business.

HD

Prayers said.

praying for you
    Mat6:12 - And forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us. 1Thes4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.www.fidf.orghttps://www.joshuafund.com/http://www.compassion.com/

Prayers sent...

Prayers going up for you.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

Quote Originally Posted by twincougars View Post
    Jazzy, I hear you. I took RSO (Rick Simson Oil, AKA Canabis Oil) for a few days, and might try it again. Also made my own. First batch was a disaster-- over heated it to evaporate the alcohol and charred everything-- what a $loss! Both the purchased and the home brew (home brew made from organically grown weed because commercial weed is grown with chemical fertilizers and insecticides, which get concentrated in the oil, so you are taking in more carcinogens) had the same effects. First, I didn't get high (Sativa strains, too!), but I have a hard head, anyway. Second, it make my mouth incredibly dry and thirsty. Worst of all, got me terribly dizzy. The first time (found out later I took too much) just moving my eyeballs made me dizzy; I just couldn't stand up! I think my body was telling me that this stuff wasn't good for me, so I stopped.
    Actually, I think your body was telling you that you took WAY too high a dose! I only know what ive kearned from second hand, but friends who have used cannabis oil for medical needs tell me that the therapeutic dose is WAY below the amount that would cause dizziness or even a mildly dry mouth. START SLOW!

Summerthyme

Fasting is reported to help with cancer. I am on my tablet so not going to type up a long reply, but do a search. There is all kinds of info.

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45

Twin, God bless you! IN ADDITION to what has been mentioned above, I would strongly recommend that you look into Essiac tea, and Chaga tea. Chaga both shrinks tumors and protects from the side effects of radiation treatments. And Jiaogulan tea, most inexpensively available here: http://www.strandtea.com/cart.php?m=...arch=jiaogulan
    If I was dx'ed with cancer, I'd be starting these 3 immediatetly.

About Jiaogulan: https://www.majesticherbs.com/jiaogu...-how-it-works/ Scroll down a page or so to the 'table of contents'. Links to the various things it does, including links to studies on each...
    Somewhere in the clouds, Your peak is shining, Have courage and go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc_cqbxF0cg

Quote Originally Posted by Trivium Pursuit View Post
    Twin, God bless you! IN ADDITION to what has been mentioned above, I would strongly recommend that you look into Essiac tea, and Chaga tea. Chaga both shrinks tumors and protects from the side effects of radiation treatments. And Jiaogulan tea, most inexpensively available here: http://www.strandtea.com/cart.php?m=...arch=jiaogulan
    If I was dx'ed with cancer, I'd be starting these 3 immediatetly.

About Jiaogulan: https://www.majesticherbs.com/jiaogu...-how-it-works/ Scroll down a page or so to the 'table of contents'. Links to the various things it does, including links to studies on each...
    Yes, am taking Jessica tea and capsules.

Spell corrector error! Essiac not Jessica