Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Melania is making a key mistake that makes her less admired than Michelle
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJohn View Post
    How's the First Lady's anti-bullying campaign going?

I happen to know a great number of women who greatly-admire the former First Lady. They're also careful watching to see if Mrs. Trump gives the special blink-signal that signifies that she wants to be rescued.
    I don't doubt for a moment you know women who admire Michelle Obama. Doesn't speak well for them or you.

As to the seekrit signal, you need your meds adjusted (again).
    Sapere aude

That Kool-Aid tastes great, doesn't it?
    Of all people, you should know.
    Sapere aude

He drinks it right from the keg...

mainline

what a load of poppycock.........anyone who admires anything about MO is delusional IMO
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
    This was a multiple barf bag article!
    Would not work for me. I had to step ( run ) outside. I could have filled a 55 gal drum !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayku View Post
    Your meter is dead on !!

I happen to know a great number of women who greatly-admire the former First Lady.

They're also careful watching to see
    if Mrs. Trump gives the special blink-signal that signifies that she wants to be rescued.
    If you are serious,
    then so am I in asking you to offer examples of
    what those women greatly admire about Madame Obama.

Serious, and for real. Please respond.
    maths: 2 + 2 = 5, for sufficiently large numbers of 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Gee... What were some of Mooch's "Fashion choices"?

damn that's bad..

and just as I was recovering....

now ya hadda bring it all back.

that is definitely the top of the line.

alpo line

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    If you are serious,
    then so am I in asking you to offer examples of
    what those women greatly admire about Madame Obama.

Serious, and for real. Please respond.
    She looks and sounds real.

Melania must admire here, too, considering her use words that closely followed those of Michelle's eight years earlier.

FJ, there are only so many words in the English language. I use many of the same words you use but that doesn't mean in any way that I admire you! Melania"s only problem is that she is a beautiful, white, heterosexual, Republican, woman. If she were only homely, black, lesbian or Democrat, she too, would be a hero!

What exactly does that mean? Anyone can tell you that Barak Hussein Obama was real. Anyone can tell you that Michael aka Michele Robinson Obama was real. Just like most would agree that Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Baby Doc Duvalier and a slew of others were real. Even frauds are real, you see. But if you mean to say that the Obamas were genuine good and wholesome people (and I don't mean to put words in your mouth) then you have shit for brains. Certainly I am not saying that your cranial cavity is loaded with something other than fat deposits, since this is just a discovery process I am going through. So I wonder just what it is that you mean in the words you have meagerly chosen.

This is crap. The current first lady is fine.
    Less typing, more prepping.

Melania must admire here, too, considering her use words that closely followed those of Michelle's eight years earlier.

You should seriously consider abstaining from selfies in the future.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

If this is what passes for "news" the MSM is truly on it's death bed...

Ok, FJ, I get it: The Mooch is a lazy slob with a permanent smirk, and a chip on her shoulder.
    People can relate.
    Misery loves company. I guess that could substitute for "admiration," and "real."

7% of the Americans polled said they admired Obama more than any other woman.

The No. 1 spot went to Hillary Clinton, whom 9% of Americans said they admired the most.

So 93% and 91% of Americans polled can't stand these women?
    "Apres la Guerre."

She looks and sounds like a racist n*gger. N*ggers and self-hating snowflakes relate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    7% of the Americans polled said they admired Obama more than any other woman.
    The No. 1 spot went to Hillary Clinton, whom 9% of Americans said they admired the most.

Excellent observation

If Gallup asked me, my dad would be #1
    And I can't think of any role models available
    Neither Obama nor Clinton nor Bush nor McCain or any other politician or Actor / Actress male or female would be my choice recommendations

We live in A world without heroes.
    And young moms who dress their little kids in cartoon comic book super hero outfits must agree

What? None of that makes any sense.
    You didn't answer the question.
    “What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” — Author Tom Clancy

Sure. Real.
    Was your kool aid laced with LSD?

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    What? None of that makes any sense.
    You didn't answer the question.
    It's that CNN Plagerism speech comparison again:
    http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07...peech-orig.cnn

Did Melania Trump plagiarize Michelle Obama's speech?

Melania Trump delivered a speech at the Republican National Convention that was remarkably similar to a speech Michelle Obama gave at the Democratic National Convention in 2008.Source: CNN

Interesting that I could repeat this message verbatim delivered by my own parents delivered by their parents and so can any other law abiding tax paying productive member of society irregardless of color religion or sex or age

Good God almighty, why did I click on this thread. The pictures of the wookie almost made me lose the really good chocolates I was enjoying. And FG must be the most profound idiot ever.
    Guns, Grub, and God!

I think they are trying to keep MO relevant and in the news. I believe she will run in 2020.
    JMNSHO

6 just had to click on this thread, ,

gotta say,

NC Susan nailed it,

pretty much everyone I have heard, has had nothing good to say about either ,

as for gallup, they lost what little credibility they had, ,

I will say, Melania, is in a class of her own, way above hill or mooch,

I happen to know a great number of women who greatly-admire the former First Lady. They're also careful watching to see if Mrs. Trump gives the special blink-signal that signifies that she wants to be rescued.
    Wow. What a bizarre thing to say Farmer of Johns. Even for you.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

I think FarmerJohn is a total ruse. Sounds more like FramerJane - a city female libtard pretending to be something else.

Ahhh, maybe I'm wrong and this farmer named John consults with many "women". I don't know any "guys" who actually do this with adult women, but FarmerJohn does. Hmmm... now I am wondering.... Hey FarmerJohn, do those "women" tell you about their admiration for the female impersonator Michele Obama before or after you attach the vacuum teat cups? Standing at that end you probably hear all sorts of juicy rumors.
    Last edited by LightEcho; 01-01-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lanod View Post
    FJ, there are only so many words in the English language. I use many of the same words you use but that doesn't mean in any way that I admire you! Melania"s only problem is that she is a beautiful, white, heterosexual, Republican, woman. If she were only homely, black, lesbian or Democrat, she too, would be a hero!

"How could it have come to this.. an army of rabble... [spit]PEASANTS[/spit]... everything WILL change -- everything HAS changed - England's "General Cornwallis" - from "The Patriot"

Quote Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
    I think FarmerJohn is a total ruse. Sounds more like FramerJane - a city female libtard pretending to be something else.

Ahhh, maybe I'm wrong and this farmer named John consults with many "women". I don't know any "guys" who actually do this with adult women, but FarmerJohn does. Hmmm... now I am wondering.... Hey FarmerJohn, do those "women" tell you about their admiration for the female impersonator Michele Obama before or after you attach the vacuum teat cups? Standing at that end you probably hear all sorts of juicy rumors.
    Good catch. I believe you are correct.
    (As for the pic., brings back memories. I miss working with cows.)

I don't even know where to begin here.........

.......let's just say that Mrs. Trump wears it well and that's appreciated by those of us who still enjoy women being women........and I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by bobfall2005 View Post
    This is crap. The current first lady is fine.
    Dis I say something that suggested that the current First Lady is not fine?

Melania may have different tastes, interests, causes and looks than does Michelle but that does not mean that she's somehow a bad FL. Why i was saying was that Michelle Obama is widely admired. That what various pollsters have said and what I've heard from the women that i know.

See my post 58.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    She looks and sounds like a racist n*gger. N*ggers and self-hating snowflakes relate.
    I didn't know that "racist n*ggers" had a distinct look. What is that?

Did she say something that you noticed? Do you have some quotes that you'd like to share?