Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PLAY Dec. 28-Jan. 1: The Official TB2K New Year's Weekend FUN Thread!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    INFIDEL DOG!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ISLAM! SOMEWHERE IN GERMANY A MUSLIM IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!

(snicker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    Good. (-;

Each time I fix bacon, I give Mecca the one-finger salute.
    We're having pork tenderloin for New Year's dinner. I probably couldn't say that on face book 'cause they'd think it was hate speech. It's not. I really, really like pork tenderloin.

Good. (-;

Kill a commie for Christ and eat a ham for moHAMmed.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by petedtom View Post
    At least you have none....we OWE degree's after they stole them!
    That's because y'all used a credit card to get your degrees. I paid cash for ours.
    that made no sense

Dan Fogelberg - Same Old Lang Syne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar9Ip7pSqEg
    Thanks Dennis, Happy New Year, and thank you for welcoming us all!

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    That's because y'all used a credit card to get your degrees. I paid cash for ours.
    that made no sense
    Meh. I take bitcoin....

that made no sense
    No it did....We used Hammers :-)

Speaking of which . . . I should probably go downstairs, fire up the machine, and make a few new credit cards. Haven't seen Boris for a few days. Did someone give him that half-gallon of gummy worms I was soaking in Everclear for New Year's Eve?

Speaking of which . . . I should probably go downstairs, fire up the machine, and make a few new credit cards. Haven't seen Boris for a few days. Did someone give him that half-gallon of gummy worms I was soaking in Everclear for New Year's Eve?
    That was Okay, wasn't it? He said it was. Knowing his "connections" along with his size, I didn't feel like arguing.

I know all the words. I'm singing along.....Happy memories with this whole album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd0-6zGkQe0

EVERCLEAR???!? Phillistine!

They should soak in rum.

That was Okay, wasn't it? He said it was. Knowing his "connections" along with his size, I didn't feel like arguing.
    Good point. I can get away with it because I'm Romanian, but I know you aren't. (-;

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    EVERCLEAR???!? Phillistine!
    They should soak in rum.
    The Everclear was hidden behind the last case of Japanese Coffee. Since I've already made three batches of rum balls, I decided it was time for more gummy worms. Unfortunately, Boris polished them off and while he is a big guy at 6' 5" that Everclear really lays him out.

At least it wasn't Iron City. We'd need to get the fans going again. Talk about stinky . . .

Hey, stop saying bad things about Iron City Beer. It took care of the rabbit problem, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Reckoning View Post
    I know all the words. I'm singing along.....Happy memories with this whole album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd0-6zGkQe0
    Did you ever see them in concert they were good

Hey, stop saying bad things about Iron City Beer. It took care of the rabbit problem, right?
    Yes . . . It did. Yikes . . . better hope PETA never finds out about that.

Good. (-;

You do know that the reason they are so vile, violent and radical is that they have been denied the joys of bacon. I firmly believe that bacon for all is the key to world peace, or at least a good first step.

Hey guys, look at what I found behind the credit card machine

Not to self and others - some URLs are just to long and need a shortener used on them in order to display image

SO do we have a list of who's in and who's out for the hedge bowl that starts in a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Did you ever see them in concert they were good
    I never had the pleasure. Are you familiar with this album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a5cfBnVMuk

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    SO do we have a list of who's in and who's out for the hedge bowl that starts in a few hours
    I'm also waiting on this ^^

Not as much as the first one

Does anyone in this room speak English?

Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Not as much as the first one
    I see this was their very 1st album (that’s what I thought).
    ...”Supertramp is the self-titled debut album by the English rock band Supertramp, released in July 1970. It has sometimes been published under the title Now and Then. It was their only album recorded without a saxophonist” Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    Hey guys, look at what I found behind the credit card machine
    ARGH!

Quote Originally Posted by meandk0610 View Post
    Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year to you, as well. For a small fee, I'm sure we can find someone who speaks English. Are you looking for any particular accent?

Quote Originally Posted by meandk0610 View Post

Happy New Year!
    How may I help?
    Oh, Happy New Year to you as well. Welcome. We'll be playing down stairs at the cork board starting tonight. Join us, please, and make a prediction on the DOW. Only one bid per trading day. We're only allowed up here during the weekend.

Oh, you don't happen to have a quarter for the jukebox, do you? I'll pay you back next Tuesday. Hey thanks. And don't worry, when next Tuesday comes around, I'll pay ya back.

Happy New Year! See y'all downstairs!