Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PLAY Dec. 28-Jan. 1: The Official TB2K New Year's Weekend FUN Thread!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

6 Dec. 28-Jan. 1: The Official TB2K New Year's Weekend FUN Thread!!!

Okay, have at it, folks! It's a free for all to end 2017 and ring in 2018!

Is there going to be chocolate?

Edit post: I'll be bringing chocolate to share! (I think we'll be needing it.)

Alcohol. There will be alcohol. Spiked eggnog for those who want it.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

I'll bring some appetizers. How about a killer parmesan artichoke dip, and a nice cheese platter. Oh, and nuts. If there's a drinkin' going on you got to have some nuts.
    I'm normally a Baptist teetotaler, but I've got some corn squeezin's I just got from a friend back home. Great bead, smooth going down and kicks like a mule. Wife is fixing Manhattans for new years-I'll have her make up some more for us.

Seriously-I'm off work until Tuesday and I'm practicing at being a total couch potato. I work outside, so being able to be inside until it warms up a bit here next week is a blessing. So I have plenty of time to make whatever and bring it to the party.

Champagne cocktails to ring in the new year with some sparkle, some sort of cream cheese affair, party hats, and TB friends, what could be better?
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    Okay, have at it, folks! It's a free for all to end 2017 and ring in 2018!
    Fun?! I don't want no stinkin' fun!
    Wouldn't mind some homemade reecees though- & hats r kewl!
    Thoughts are things. Thus I try to be careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Fireworks are fun, as long as they are fireworks, and not "Fireworks!"

I see Red Barron found a sucker in the Newbies!!!

He'll be SOOOO thankful and SOOO grateful.....
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Music!

i will bring a 5th of STOLICHNAYA ..

Alright!!!! Let's get this party started!!
    It's time to water the Tree!!!

Just remember, folks, yer old friend Groucho has the Eye Bleach concession. My store is on the third floor, room 211. It's in the Hedge Fund building.

I've long been fond of cooking, and over the years on our Prediction Threads, as all of our Hedgefundian friends know, I would dabble in a little...ahem...haute cuisine...

Let me start you guys off with a little spinach artichoke dip...

Please -- enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Just remember, folks, yer old friend Groucho has the Eye Bleach concession. My store is on the third floor, room 211. It's in the Hedge Fund building.
    I predict yer gonna be busy and have great wealth in yer future.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

I've long been fond of cooking, and over the years on our Prediction Threads, as all of our Hedgefundian friends know, I would dabble in a little...ahem...haute cuisine...

Let me start you guys off with a little spinach artichoke dip...

Please -- enjoy!
    Umm.... didn't you make that a couple days ago? Did you refrigerate it? Didn't think so. Hammer, ya gotta refrigerate that kind of stuff. Remember that "fizzy" potato salad you made a few summers back? Yeah, when everyone got sick.

Great video!

I've got the Asti!

Anybody see Tstainz? He said he was going to take down the Christmas lights on the building.

Ladder? No, I didn't kick any ladder.

Anybody see Tstainz? He said he was going to take down the Christmas lights on the building.

Ladder? No, I didn't kick any ladder.
    That boy will never learn but then again would it be Christmas if he wasn't hanging around.

Lemme see...... This is TB2K Hedge Fund and Soup Cooling Spoon Company, we're all a half bubble out of plumb, there's a guy on a ladder stringing lights and ?

Seriously, what do you think the outcome will be?

By the way, here's a little snack whilst we watch the old TV. Enjoy yourselves.

Dang it!! Now you woke the wife.
    It's time to water the Tree!!!

Hot Wheels Restoration : 1981 Ford Bronco (4-Wheeler)

I enjoy watching these videos. I have no idea why. More at link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlJHk-L3upM

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMan View Post
    I enjoy watching these videos. I have no idea why. More at link
    I have no idea why you watch them either. Now, if you'll excuse me, I see there are other videos like this to view. Hey, what else am I gonna do? It's still snowing. It's really cold. I have a sinus infection and I'm old and grumpy!

Waving at you Groucho from Sunny NC I will soon head back to the artic circle to join you

Quote Originally Posted by Tstainz View Post
    Dang it!! Now you woke the wife.
    I'm not very good at lip reading, but I think she yelled, "Damn you!" Can we do that kind of stuff when we're upstairs?

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Waving at you Groucho from Sunny NC I will soon head back to the artic circle to join you
    NO! NO! Go back!! More snow's a-coming! Save yourself!

Setting out coffee and breakfast sandwiches . . .

DB, if you can get the time off, I'd stay where you are for another couple of days. This cold is nothing to mess with.

I'm playing carpenter in the basement: I'm building several easy sets of shelves.

I'm not very good at lip reading, but I think she yelled, "Damn you!" Can we do that kind of stuff when we're upstairs?
    No.

No, we can't.

Have some spinach artichoke dip. I see they didn't quite finish it off yesterday.

Look, I can't cook more for you guys until you finish what I've already set out!

No.

No, we can't.

Have some spinach artichoke dip. I see they didn't quite finish it off yesterday.

Look, I can't cook more for you guys until you finish what I've already set out!
    Hammer, I don't think anyone can eat more till we have all finished vomiting. Jus sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Hammer, I don't think anyone can eat more till we have all finished vomiting. Jus sayin...
    And pooping!

It can't possibly be that bad...

There's activated charcoal on the mantle over the fireplace. Might want to take some before you snack.

It can't possibly be that bad...
    Yes, yes it can and is. Half the folks here are currently in the can and making all kinds of disgusting noises. How many times do I have to tell you not to put out cream and milk based products that are fizzing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    And pooping!
    Well, I hope you two are happy. I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Well, I hope you two are happy. I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.
    Laughter is the best medicine! Although anything over 85 proof is handy, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    Laughter is the best medicine! Although anything over 85 proof is handy, too!
    I'll drink to that.

Setting out coffee. The breakfast buffet will be open as soon as we finish shoveling!

-9 here (actual feel, -25 wind chills). Lots of churches have canceled services.

39. Ummmm, so it's so cold here I had to put on pants!

40. Oh and Hello ALL!