Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SCAM I don't believe George Soros had a massive heart attack this Christmas eve even though it is in multiple
+ Reply to Thread

I don't believe George Soros had a massive heart attack this Christmas eve even though it is in multiple

I don't believe George Soros had a massive heart attack this Christmas Eve
    even though it is popping up all over youtube.

Check it out yourself. Search youtube under George Soros.
    MAKE SURE YOU FILTER IT FOR "TODAY" OR "THIS WEEK"!!

Posts on youtube a year ago had him having a heart attack
    which weren't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    I don't believe George Soros had a massive heart attack this Christmas Eve
    even though it is popping up all over youtube.

Check it out yourself. Search youtube under George Soros.
    MAKE SURE YOU FILTER IT FOR "TODAY" OR "THIS WEEK"!!

Posts on youtube a year ago had him having a heart attack
    which weren't true.
    If at first...
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

I would believe it if they said his bank accounts inside the U.S. are frozen.

How can a heartless bastard have a heart attack?

I consider any George Soros is dead headline to be professional click bait. It's a guaranteed click from a certain demographic. That's one headline I'll wait to believe until I see it on fakenews.

Quote Originally Posted by greysage View Post
    I consider any George Soros is dead headline to be professional click bait. It's a guaranteed click from a certain demographic. That's one headline I'll wait to believe until I see it on fakenews.
    Naughty and Nice lists are being compiled year-round.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

click bait for sure .same as with the rothchild one

Quote Originally Posted by OldCraftsman View Post
    How can a heartless bastard have a heart attack?
    well done OldCraftsman!!!!
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by greysage View Post
    I too am skeptical of headlines like that. I stumbled across that
    when I was looking at something else.

You notice I did not post links. I wanted you to just see a list in
    youtube of sites reporting that that popped up last night.

I first searched news under "Soros" and didn't see anything.
    Then I tried Hungarian news sites and translated new stories
    of Soros. Nothing there.

Click bait, but it would be nice to start the year without that SOB.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Whether true or not, never fear, he will be around as long as technology can make it so. If he has heart problems, stem cells to fix that up.

What if such a report was cover for him being in custody??
    For those who believe in the Resurrection, death is inconsequential
    http://needgoodnews.com

Quote Originally Posted by evenso View Post
    One of the more interesting conspiracy theories that I read recently was that the unexplained 'lights out" in the Atlanta Airport was because Soros had landed there and the MIB killed all the power and took Soros into custody.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    One of the more interesting conspiracy theories that I read recently was that the unexplained 'lights out" in the Atlanta Airport was because Soros had landed there and the MIB killed all the power and took Soros into custody.
    I have a hard time believing they would shut down an international airport for so long to capture one person. The public would be furious if that was true and the MSM broadcast that.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnGal View Post
    I have a hard time believing they would shut down an international airport for so long to capture one person. The public would be furious if that was true and the MSM broadcast that.
    Yes the MSM would, and they would blame Trump for inconveniencing all those traveling voters.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Quote Originally Posted by Vtshooter View Post
    Yes the MSM would, and they would blame Trump for inconveniencing all those traveling voters.
    But, if true, it will never come out on the MSM.
    For those who believe in the Resurrection, death is inconsequential
    http://needgoodnews.com

Youtube is NOT the place breaking news stories will be found. Twitter yes, Youtube no.

Odd that came to mind instantly when I heard the news of the power going out at Atlanta airport. V

Quote Originally Posted by MtnGal View Post
    Depends on the person of interest and the public mostly never hears the truth of what really happens behind the scenes. V

Might likely die from a stroke.

First freeze all of Soros assetts then arrest him. In order perhaps.

He has had a massive heart attack every month since Trump was elected and Hillary and Chelsea have died in a freak boating accident at about the same rate.

Trust me, if either were true it would be all over the MSM and not just some "Breaking News!" meme on FaCEBOOK AND yOUTUBE.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra View Post
    First freeze all of Soros assetts then arrest him. In order perhaps.
    Well, there was the Trump EO freezing assets of traffickers on the 20th. The ATL airport blackout was on the 17th. I dunno?
    “Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
    "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - J.K. Rowling "Remember who the real enemy is." - Suzanne Collins "Winter is coming." - George R.R. Martin

WHERE IS GEORGE SOROS -- AND SON ALEXANDER TOO?

The anonymous Internet legend known as "Q" told us that "GS" -- George Soros -- would be sent to "a special place" for organizing voter fraud, among other crimes. Rumors have been swirling that the Globalist mega-mogul has been sent to Guantanamo Bay prison. As unbelievable as this may seem, it is indeed strange that Soros, a frequent "tweeter" -- has not posted a single tweet since November 26, 2017.

"A very special place" ----Trump's tweet appeared to mimic Q's earlier post.

Now we see that his equally demonic seed, Alexander Soros, has not posted to his Twitter account since December 21, 2017 -- the same date of President Trump's Executive Order authorizing him to freeze and seize the assets of pretty much anyone he deems a threat to national security.

We have charted (below), and will continue to monitor, the strange and ongoing Twitter silence of the Soros monsters, as compared to their past activity. Very interesting.

http://tomatobubble.com/where_is_george_soros.html

We have charted (below)
    - you need to go to the link to see the chart; I cant post it here

WHERE IS GEORGE SOROS -- AND SON ALEXANDER TOO?

The anonymous Internet legend known as "Q" told us that "GS" -- George Soros -- would be sent to "a special place" for organizing voter fraud, among other crimes. Rumors have been swirling that the Globalist mega-mogul has been sent to Guantanamo Bay prison. As unbelievable as this may seem, it is indeed strange that Soros, a frequent "tweeter" -- has not posted a single tweet since November 26, 2017.

"A very special place" ----Trump's tweet appeared to mimic Q's earlier post.

Now we see that his equally demonic seed, Alexander Soros, has not posted to his Twitter account since December 21, 2017 -- the same date of President Trump's Executive Order authorizing him to freeze and seize the assets of pretty much anyone he deems a threat to national security.

We have charted (below), and will continue to monitor, the strange and ongoing Twitter silence of the Soros monsters, as compared to their past activity. Very interesting.

http://tomatobubble.com/where_is_george_soros.html

- you need to go to the link to see the chart; I cant post it here
    Matthis just visited Gitmo. I believe that an entire battalion of marines is going to be stationed at Gitmo soon. There are many flights that are going in an out of gitmo -- new activity that is not usual.

I don't know what is happening. ATL, the plane being turned around on it's way to Japan, now the shut down of the entire passport system for many hours. As far as the ATL blackout goes, it is common knowledge that one flight did leave the airport headed to the east coast at the same time Q and Trump made the statements above.

I thing big stuff is going on behind the scenes that we have no clue about. I would not doubt if Obama is entrenched in the whole NoKo thing (along with a rogue element of the CIA).

Trump, almost being cynical the other day, asked the question "where are the Podesta brothers?"

There appear to be a number of twitter accounts that have seen an unusual drop off in activity for a consistent period of time.

Here is George Soro's twitter...

https://twitter.com/georgesoros?lang=en

In custody in hell would be my preferance
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown; thus unlamented let me die; steal from the world, and not a stone tell where I lie.

The best place to be in the event of a nuclear explosion is anywhere you can say: "what the hell was that!?!"
    ><>
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.

Men are NOT interested in what God has to say - but what they would rather believe themselves (shamelessly stolen from INVAR).
    <><
    "...no one can jump into the arms of God.
    Oh, no. You have to fall."

Now isn't that special. He has always posted at least every few days -- sometimes multiple times throughout the day.

Not a single post since November 26th. Nothin' That, more than news about him having a heart attack, says that something is up. not sure what but it seems that something is up.

Kinda makes me wonder about the deal in Iran.

Soros is absent and this kicks off over there?

Zero didn't support the last uprising against the mullahs, so I assume that Soros didn't want things to change either.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Countries need to hunt down George Soros. Priority#1.

Investigative journalist Liz Crokin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=3AQ5IJ_exb0
    55:30

(Start @ 9 min until 13 min where the Podestas, Clintons, the Obamas, Soros and flights to Guantanamo Bay)

Published on Dec 28, 2017
    You won't believe how many incredible things are happening right NOW. And a whole bunch of it is quantifiable. If your name it "Hillary Clinton" or "John Podesta" or "Tony Podesta", you should be sh#tting your pants right now. Because according to #Qanon we are seeing the Trump Patriot deep state counter coup against the Satanic elite. Investigative journalist Liz Crokin joins me to discuss.

Maybe the turd forgot to produce a living will and shall thus remain a tethered vegetable until the lawyers burn up all the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by cdwarior View Post
    Maybe the turd forgot to produce a living will and shall thus remain a tethered vegetable until the lawyers burn up all the cash.
    Regarding your Shakespearian lawyer comment - as a general point - it should be clear to everyone reading, here, that the lawyers, worldwide, are ALWAYS in the thick of "created" problems, or, acting as predatory opportunists seeking to reap "payout" from life-situational issues.

Always.

Who are the "bad guys," again . . . ?

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Still unused since 11/26/17

(and he had used it daily-all day long)

Sounds like his normal pattern has been broken for whatever reason. Guess the commies will just have to break out the big guns like Oprah and Michel Moore.

By the way has anyone heard from the Clinton's about their house fire or little Soros and where are the Podesta Brothers?
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

44 Days and still counting.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Same as McCain going to take time off to recover from surgery or whatever it was. Like, Yeah, right! (snarc)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    Sounds like his normal pattern has been broken for whatever reason. Guess the commies will just have to break out the big guns like Oprah and Michel Moore.

By the way has anyone heard from the Clinton's about their house fire or little Soros and where are the Podesta Brothers?
    Here is little Soros....

https://twitter.com/AlexanderSoros

(more silence)