Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT I hear it is a near full moon tonight
+ Reply to Thread

I hear it is a near full moon tonight

Attached Images
    Official TB2K Comedy Relief ; I resemble that remark! ; Aloha Snackbar; Nuke a Gay Whale For Christ and other Political Incorrectness
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. FRA

Well I came here to correct you Meadowlark and tell you it's a new moon tonight and it's time to make your wishes a reality. New Moon = New beginning. Since you mooned me instead, phooey on you, right back at cha! lol
    "Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food." Hippocrates

Who is Q?

There goes that meadow's fella again, eh?

Thanks for the reminder it's a new moon, Vicki,
    I'd lost track,
    Last edited by jward; 12-17-2017 at 06:56 PM.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

well, this was great comic relief to one stressful day...

LMAO

Big and full like someone's posterior...

How is the old hag these days? Is she still falling down much?

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Dobbin!!! What a crazy thing for a horse to say.

Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    Dobbin!!! What a crazy thing for a horse to say.
    You're right - she's somebody's President.

Not mine (I can't vote for her) nor Owner's (I'm SURE he didn't vote for her either.)

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by magnetic1 View Post
    well, this was great comic relief to one stressful day...

LMAO
    Happy to help.
    Official TB2K Comedy Relief ; I resemble that remark! ; Aloha Snackbar; Nuke a Gay Whale For Christ and other Political Incorrectness
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    Well I came here to correct you Meadowlark and tell you it's a new moon tonight and it's time to make your wishes a reality. New Moon = New beginning. Since you mooned me instead, phooey on you, right back at cha! lol
    I have been humbled.

Happily bumped for the day crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowlark View Post
    I have been humbled.
    Aweeee... I was teasing you of course.

here's one back atcha.

Who is Q?

Beautiful!
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan