Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT If y'all don't hear from me for awhile:
+ Reply to Thread

If y'all don't hear from me for awhile:

I don't have a problem with Dennis contacting my contact person. I may need to update that with Dennis. I don't think I go a week without posting.

Judy

Yes, please update.

Quote Originally Posted by nomifyle View Post
    I don't have a problem with Dennis contacting my contact person. I may need to update that with Dennis. I don't think I go a week without posting.

Judy
    Are you okay, Judy? Please keep us updated, when you can.

Prayers for you, hope everything is okay.

Basically I'm fine, but dh is still having problems from his surgery, it's just with odd one being gone for awhile I thought I'd speak up if some reason I didn't post.

Judy

We'd worry if we didn't hear from you ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Judy

What is this "contact person" thing? I don't think I've heard this before.
    “What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” — Author Tom Clancy

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    I may not be "the" contact person you spoke of but I do believe you have my number if you want to call, Judy. Take care of your DH dear and post when you can.

sending {{hugs}} your way
    yarnball

This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
    Psalms 118:24

Judy,

Remember that I'm not (horribly) far away. If you and DH need help - with whatever - feel free to contact me. On the other hand, if I drive over there and you say, "Yes, I'd like a large latte," I'd probably be kinda' pissed. Just joking, kiddo ;-) Call if you need anything.

Best regards
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    What is this "contact person" thing? I don't think I've heard this before.
    I'm giving Dennis my brothers name and number, my brother knows about tb, and he'd be okay to contact about me and mine. Although I'm not ancient, I'm not getting any younger.

Thanks doc1 and Terrianne, I've got your numbers and not lattes for me doc1.

Judy

Judy...prayers going up for your hubby and you.

LIVE WITHIN YOUR HARVEST

Basically I'm fine, but dh is still having problems from his surgery, it's just with odd one being gone for awhile I thought I'd speak up if some reason I didn't post.

Judy
    Anything specific we should be praying about for your husband?
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Remember I am about 45 mins from Shreveport and you can direct me from there.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    Anything specific we should be praying about for your husband?
    He keeps having fluid build up behind his pancreas, he stops eating and drinking much, so after about three days of that I bring him to er, this is the third time, they put a drainage tube in again, said his taking a blood thinner is causing this, but since he has afib, he has to take it, he's at risk for a stroke, the solution is to leave the tube in until there is absolutely nothing coming out. He's lost over 30 pounds.

Judy

He keeps having fluid build up behind his pancreas, he stops eating and drinking much, so after about three days of that I bring him to er, this is the third time, they put a drainage tube in again, said his taking a blood thinner is causing this, but since he has afib, he has to take it, he's at risk for a stroke, the solution is to leave the tube in until there is absolutely nothing coming out. He's lost over 30 pounds.

Judy
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dear husband. I'm praying for you both.
    “What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” — Author Tom Clancy

Judy
    Praying for your husband to get better soon. God bless both of you.

Judy
    Prayers for your husband and for you as you deal with his health issues.

Prayer said for you and your Husband. Please take care.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Prayers for you both!
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

Judy
    I've had afib since I was a little kid, sometimes it was so violent that it would shake the entire bed if I was laying down. I'm praying you find constructive answers to his health problem, my afib is stress caused, no surprise when you know more about it. I found a very informative video if you choose to watch it, I think it may be somewhat an answer to prayer for you, the above comment by you has been weighing heavily on my mind since I read it, and hope the below video can help. (Prayers regardless!)

RT: 56 minutes
    If you've looked at the research regarding cardiac arrhythmias then you might have noticed that all the doctors and researchers are focused on the heart and the nodes that control heart function, however, Dr. Bergman explains the one thing everyone is missing... The Autonomic Nervous System. Dr. Bergman's Website https://drjohnbergman.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRqpwmRuts
    Save
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17