Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Pulse nightclub shooter's wife to stand trial in Orlando
+ Reply to Thread

Pulse nightclub shooter's wife to stand trial in Orlando

Pulse nightclub shooter's wife to stand trial in Orlando
    Nicole Darrah1 day ago

The wife of Omar Mateen, the gunman who killed 49 people at an Orlando nightclub last year in the name of ISIS, will stand trial in the Florida city, a judge ordered Wednesday.

Noor Salman’s attorneys had filed a motion in September to have her trial moved to another city, claiming that media coverage of her husband’s attack and remarks from Orlando Police Chief John Mina wouldn’t allow her to have a fair trial, according to WESH.

Salman has been charged with providing material support to a terror organization and obstruction of justice, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Salman’s husband, Mateen, killed 49 people and wounded almost 70 others when he opened fire at Pulse nightclub on June 12, 2016 in one of the deadliest mass shootings in U.S. history.

The gay bar on the night of the shooting was packed with more than 300 people. Mateen called 911 when he was pulling off the attack to pledge his allegiance to ISIS, and was shouting “Allahu akbar” while engaging officers, law enforcement sources told Fox News around the time of the attack.

Salman knew about her husband's plan before the shooting and how he pledged allegiance to the Islamic State terror group, prosecutors said. She shopped with her husband the night before the attack when he bought five containers of ammunition, a source close to the investigation told Fox News.

The motion filed for Salman, according to the Sentinel, cited remarks made by the police chief, one of which said: “I am glad to see that Omar Mateen’s wife has been charged with aiding her husband in the commission of the brutal attack on the Pulse nightclub.”

The statement stems from comments Mina made when Salman was arrested in January. He said her arrest provides “some relief in knowing that someone will be held accountable for that horrific crime.”

The judge’s order quoted a U.S. Supreme Court ruling which said, “prominence of media coverage does not necessarily produce prejudicing and juror impartiality does not require ignorance,” WESH reported.

Salman’s trial is scheduled for March 1.

Nicole Darrah covers breaking and trending news for FoxNews.com. Follow her on Twitter @nicoledarrah.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/06...n-orlando.html

Sweet, she could have, and should have if she cared, alerted authorities about the pending atrocity. I hope she "goes down" for her involvement. It seems to me, at least IMOO, that she fully knew what was going to happen and she could have taken measures to stop the attack but she did not. IMOO, she is an accomplice and should be found to be culpable for the events that unfolded that fateful night that took so many lives.

What’s IMOO?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    What’s IMOO?
    I'm too lazy to type whole words.

IN MY OPINION ONLY
    imoo
    IMOO

Well, seems it also means In My Own Opinion because I just googled it. I have used IMOO for quite some time on other forums, I use it to mean in my opinion only. Perhaps that is wrong, and yes it does save spelling. Aside from that hangup, I hope she is found guilty, at the very least, of being an accomplice.

Quote Originally Posted by fairywell View Post
    IN MY OPINION ONLY
    imoo
    IMOO
    I’ve never seen that one. I’ve of course seen IMHO (in my humble opinion) but never IMOO (I was thinking it was something to do with cows, or perhaps smartphones for cows.)

Learn something new every day...

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I’ve never seen that one. I’ve of course seen IMHO (in my humble opinion) but never IMOO (I was thinking it was something to do with cows, or perhaps smartphones for cows.)

Learn something new every day...
    "Ain't" that the truth!