Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL White House announces physical exam for President Trump the day after he slurred through speech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

White House announces physical exam for President Trump the day after he slurred through speech

I guess we will see if this story has legs. I sure hope the deep state hasn't poisoned him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3684068

The day after President Trump slurred through part of a speech, the White House announced that he will undergo a physical exam.

Trump will take the exam at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Washington, D.C., early next year and the results will be made public, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Thursday.

Questions about the President's well-being were raised on Wednesday after he garbled the tail-end of a speech about moving the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump's cap-off "God bless the United States" was barely audible because of the speech flub.

Sanders brushed off concerns about the President's health as "frankly, pretty ridiculous."

"The President's throat was dry, nothing more than that," she told reporters.

Last time Trump's physical exams were in the news was when his Manhattan doctor wrote a brief letter dominated by superlatives about the then-Republican candidate's health.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Dr. Harold Bornstein, who had been Trump's primary physician since 1980, wrote in the December 2015 letter, which offered few specifics.

I noticed that too, and wondered if he had loose dentures?
    Proverbs 18:13 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

13 He that answereth before that he heareth, showeth himself to be a fool; and worthy of shame.

I hope POTUS has a trusted Pres. Food Taster. I'm not joking. None of the new-fangled Leader Removal Techniques are working. Deep State might go "old school".

Accuse me of Woo but you can't deny that possibility at this point.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

I guess not even Trump can get an appt in the same month he schedules it. (Hoping he just needs a break.)

I noticed it too. It seems as though he had loose dentures to me.
    Psalm 147:11
    The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Luddite View Post
    I hope POTUS has a trusted Pres. Food Taster. I'm not joking. None of the new-fangled Leader Removal Techniques are working. Deep State might go "old school".

How absolutely Machiavellian of you....Oh wait, that was the Borgias...
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

I would think if they thought it was something truly serious, he'd be at MD right away.

Quote Originally Posted by ainitfunny View Post
    I noticed that too, and wondered if he had loose dentures?
    That's what I thought too. Sounded just like my parents when their dentures slipped a bit.
    Terri in Indiana

"I'm city born, but I love the country life."

The "mushroom scene" from the last episode of I, Claudius keeps haunting me.
    "You never had the things you thought you should have had and you'll not get them now..."

I saw it too. That didn’t seem like “dry mouth” to me. Something is going on.

I don't put anything past them.

...this is not the first place I've heard mention of such. They'd stoop to anything.....

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.

Aaaand this was my very first thought, also. I trust no one. The deep state if very deep and very evil.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

If you don't believe the Commie Rats would not kill President Trump you are delusional. They will kill anyone who gets in their way and have already done so. We are at war within our own Country. President Trump knows full well what he is risking and who and what they are. My prayers to him and his family that the ALMIGHTY protect him and his family from all evil.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Several here have attributed his speech slur to denture problem. I find it hard to believe that a man of his wealth would have neglected his natural teeth to the point where dentures were necessary.
    THe man's showing fatigue.

GGK
    "You want your bubbles in your champagne glass , not in your portfolio. "
    THE DAILY PFENING

Quote Originally Posted by Gitche Gumee Kid View Post
    Several here have attributed his speech slur to denture problem. I find it hard to believe that a man of his wealth would have neglected his natural teeth to the point where dentures were necessary.
    THe man's showing fatigue.

GGK
    Now that's likely. Guy's been running full-tilt for a YEAR.

I think he suffers from dry mouth, he needs some Xlimelts. I hope he doesn't have Sjogren's Syndrome. It's awful, most likely though it's from some medicine he had taken.

Yep - my first thought, too.

Not just food - could be "administered" via chemicals in his environment - something he touches, in a laundry cleaning product that leaves a residual, in the air he breathes at ANY location, or, could be externally applied "energetics at a distance," in the form of focused and virtually undetectable directed energy bursts.

Nothing "woo" about any of the above - all settled science.

intothegoodnight

ETA - if "they" wanted to "remove" Trump at this juncture, with the "Kennedy-aware" whole world watching, I suspect that they would use a method that could arguably be tagged as part of his age, health, and not the result of an outside agent/influence - plausible deniability at an "arm's length."
    Last edited by intothatgoodnight; 12-08-2017 at 11:59 AM.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by TxGal View Post
    I would think if they thought it was something truly serious, he'd be at MD right away.
    Strokes - at his age - whether "applied/induced" or natural, due to stress, diet, genetics, all the above, come in all shapes and sizes.

Might not be something that Trump, himself, would necessarily be capable of groking/evaluating - if it were small.

He has a Scottish genetic lineage in his background - those "thick-blooded" Scots, as they are known - if so, could be working against him at this point in his life, unless treated with thinners to drastically reduce the possibility of strokes.

intothegoodnight
    Last edited by intothatgoodnight; 12-08-2017 at 12:03 PM.

My MIL sounds exactly like that when she is having TIA's (mini strokes). She makes sense just somewhat garbles her words like Trump & has probably had a dozen in the last 6 months. At 95 we're not surprised.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." George Orwell

O Lord preserve and protect President Trump & family & those You put into office.........IJN
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Well, poisoning has merit, Dentures also have merit-hell, my dad just had his teeth yanked year before for Dentures. He'll be 73 in a week, he religiously brushed and flossed and all that. Sometimes ones teth just give out-no matter how wealthy one is.

For what I saw and heard he slopped one word. BFD. Maybe he was thinking to fast for his mouth to keep up with, maybe it was intentional just to screw with people, maybe he is a big fan of Elmer Fudd.

Not gonna get real excited about it myself.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.

I recommend that president Trump has the White House food tested.
    But not likely to die free

Maybe Botox??/?

ETA - if "they" wanted to "remove" Trump at this juncture, with the "Kennedy-aware" whole world watching, I suspect that they would use a method that could arguably be tagged as part of his age, health, and not the result of an outside agent/influence - plausible deniability at an "arm's length."

Like Polonium...

I think he has a cold or sinus drip and it was in his throat and gagging him a bit.......
    True North Strong and Free

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    He's fiddling with his mouth from about 0:45 or so. It's a frigging dental problem. Dayum, this man is under such a microscope!
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Sounds like he is drowning in snot

What would media have done if he had pulled a handkerchief in the middle of his speech

I didn't see the whole speech, but he looks really tired in that clip. He doesn't have the usual connection with his audience, his voice and mannerisms are robotic, his motions are carefully deliberate, and he seems like he just wants the whole ordeal to be over with. He doens't look comfortable at all.

Hope it was something minor and fleeting.
    Last edited by Faroe; 12-08-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    He's fiddling with his mouth from about 0:45 or so. It's a frigging dental problem. Dayum, this man is under such a microscope!
    Either dentures or he's sucking on a lozenge. Look closely at the way his mouth moves at :06, 09, 22, 43, 1:01, 1:08, 1:12, 1:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Seer View Post
    Either dentures or he's sucking on a lozenge. Look closely at the way his mouth moves at :06, 09, 22, 43, 1:01, 1:08, 1:12, 1:17.
    Maybe, but that would still be an incredibly minor thing, too.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

Like Polonium...
    Yeah, except that he might glow in the dark and give away their game . . .

intothegoodnight

made me think of Novocaine shot for a bad tooth
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Howdy, Folks!

Geez - can't a guy get his afternoon drunk on to get through the daily grind? Churchill was a lush, but no one seemed to care too much...

"You, Mr Churchill, are drunk."

"And you, Lady Astor, are ugly. But I shall be sober in the morning."

Seriously:

Quote Originally Posted by Seer View Post

Certainly does look like this. Maybe a bridge came apart, a filling fell out, or Gawd forbid - he's sucking on a piece of candy.

I'd be more concerned if he went completely off the rails and started to say, "And I'd like to...turnips! Antifreeze! Hughrghmmph! MMurrgggleepth!!"

I think - and for his sake, hope - it's a non-issue.

Peace and Love,

Donald Shimoda

As a full denture wearer, I have had dentures in one form or another since FIRST GRADE...I simply was born missing several teeth, so when my baby teeth fell out, the Ortho started using fillers as space holdings so the teeth I had would be in their right places..

I thought it was a mouth/denture issue right off. he was fidgeting with his mouth and seemed to know he said the word word.

what concerns me, I thought he had BLUE eyes and on my screen this you tube I see brown eyes!
    Inner Connections
    God gets the
    Glory...He gave the Gift

at first sounded like fat tongue tryin to hold front or top dentures up, several times, but all the while had his mind firmly on the words and message and didn't slip up a bit... hard to do if a real stroke.. Then towards the end, several times it looked like he FLIPPPED lozenge in his mouth.. tht explains it pretty well, you see him making mouth movements even when not talking. I think it was lozenge.
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D

Howdy, Folks!

I was frankly far more concerned that Pence was *right* there. I'd be more comfortable with some separation - like in different time zones

The possibility of a 2-for-1 special might just tempt some folks who would otherwise just blog about their frustrations...

Peace and Love,

Donald Shimoda

They trick us by using holograns. Remember the video where he makes George Bush & President Putin talk?

https://youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

Video:6:36
    Shop Amazon At 35,000 Feet On JetBlue Airways With JetBlue's Fast WiFi And Earn TrueBlue Points https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/amazon

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    made me think of Novocaine shot for a bad tooth
    Yes! Having a hard time swallowing the saliva.