Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

DISASTER FUNG ADVISORY: Doomer Doug Speaks......he's worried...very worried.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FUNG ADVISORY: Doomer Doug Speaks......he's worried...very worried.

DECEMBER 6, 2017

https://doomerdoug.wordpress.com/

OVERWHELMING TSUNAMI OF CHAOS AND ANARCHY UNLEASHED 12-6-2017
    ECONOMICS, ESSAYS, GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION, MILITANT ISLAM, POLITICS, THE STATE OF THE PLANET, TRUMP
    IRAN, ISLAM, MIDDLE EAST, POLITICS, USA, WAR ON TERROR]

I honestly don’t know where to begin my blog entry today. Seriously, the number and threat of what has happened in the last twenty four hours is mind boggling. Using the “start at the beginning,” model, I shall begin. Obviously, Trump’s statement he is formally accepting Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, and has begun the process of moving our embassy there, is a defining event for our time. The Bible paraphrase goes “I shall make Jerusalem a rock for them, and I shall break them upon it.” We are seeing that fulfilled before our very eyes today.

The links are here.

Next, we have the Islamic reaction to Trump’s decision. Here is the link.

PALESTINIANS: THREE DAYS OF RAGE OVER TRUMP’S DECISION ON JERUSALEM
    http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co…rusalem-517081

On the other side of the world, specifically Tokyo, Japan we have mass drills now underway against the threat of a North Korean nuclear attack on Japan. The link is here.

Millions in Tokyo to take part in North Korean nuclear attack exercise.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017…uclear-attack/

The threat is very real’: Millions in Tokyo to take part in North Korean nuclear attack exercise.

Julian Ryall, in tokyo
    5 DECEMBER 2017 • 6:17AM
    Millions of residents of Tokyo are to take part in evacuation drills simulating a North Korean nuclear attack on the Japanese capital.

The national and city governments are to carry out a series of exercises between January and March to prepare for a potential attack on Tokyo, the Sankei Shimbun newspaper reported, the first time that a major Japanese city will have carried out responses to a simulated attack.

Here is a link to the ongoing fire disaster near Ventura, California, made famous by the rock group, America song’s “Ventura Highway,” from my youth. Well, Ventura is burning, and the highway is a place of fire, smoke and terror. The link is here.

Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book “Day of the Dogs” will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU
    Sow the Wind....Reap the Whirlwind

To top it all off, tomorrow is December 7th (a very auspicious date in the history of CONUS.

December 7th, 1941

1941 - Hawaii -- Japanese Attack Pearl Harbor
    1941 : Japan launches a surprise dawn attack using midget submarines, 350 bombers and torpedo carrying planes targeting warships, aircraft and military installations on the American naval base at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii and has declared war on Britain and the United States. The attack destroyed two battleships, one minelayer, two destroyers with the loss of more than 2,300 US servicemen The US president, Franklin D Roosevelt, has mobilized all forces and is poised to declare war on Japan. The next day when the president addressed Congress and the nation he swore that America would never forget December 7, 1941, as a "date that would live in infamy."

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_fungcool View Post
    To top it all off, tomorrow is December 7th (a very auspicious date in the history of CONUS.
    Yes, DD's horizon is mostly black clouds. Not a surprise when one considers the world and all the upset and anger taking place.
    Last edited by Ben Sunday; 12-06-2017 at 06:40 PM. Reason: typo
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

DD’s entire world is worry. I couldn’t live like that, to be honest.

If for some reason a land war begins in Asia.....I'm assuming that this war will quickly spread to the middle east......and then to eastern Europe.

I'm afraid that Helen is going to appear on the main at any moment.........panic sex is in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    He isn't called Doomer Doug for nuttin......unfortunately Dennis, DD's brand of black cloud doom smacks us all in the kisser every...single day....that's why I've been waking up at 4 O'clock in the morning wondering.......what's next!!

I dont let the doom in anymore. What will come will come.

We have seem that Israel and Syria/Iran/Hezbollah are already lobbing shots back and forth. It was pointed out that if Israel was to make its move and expect American assistance in its war, it needed to do so before N. Korea culminated so we didn't have a 2 front war pulling us down. Trump's move would appear to implicate the US in the basis for regional unrest and draw it actively to the side of Israel. It may be the spark to light the lime lights of the main stage in the war the neocons desire so much.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    We have seem that Israel and Syria/Iran/Hezbollah are already lobbing shots back and forth. It was pointed out that if Israel was to make its move and expect American assistance in its war, it needed to do so before N. Korea culminated so we didn't have a 2 front war pulling us down. Trump's move would appear to implicate the US in the basis for regional unrest and draw it actively to the side of Israel. It may be the spark to light the lime lights of the main stage in the war the neocons desire so much.
    Oh joy! Now I'll never get to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_fungcool View Post
    Oh joy! Now I'll never get to sleep.
    "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep; for Thou ALONE, O Lord, makest me dwell in safety."
    Psalms 4:8
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep; for Thou ALONE, O Lord, makest me dwell in safety."
    Psalms 4:8
    Matthew 6:27-30 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

I'm not going to say I'm not a little worried myself about how things are going. A lot of things could go wrong, and go wrong suddenly. My own preparations might be wholly inadequate. But putting any kind of trust in God to show you the way and help with your work tends to be quite the help.

Wars, and rumors of wars... The end is near...

If for some reason a land war begins in Asia....
    Great. Now all's we need is for the Sicilians to show up.

magdalen

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalen View Post
    Great. Now all's we need is for the Sicilians to show up.

magdalen
    As long as you don't go in against them with death on the line, you should be fine.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    As long as you don't go in against them with death on the line, you should be fine.
    Nice.

Jeff
    Strange times can cause strange measures.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

There is always so much that one could worry about. The world is a mess and it has always been a mess. But Life is Great! In our Creator there is sooooo much in Life!
    Life is Great and Enjoy Life! Wishing Everyone the Best!
    From an Old Sign Up the South Fork of the Shoshone River near Cody, Wyoming ...

' At The End Of The Road Where The Trails and Life begin'

Gee, I posted one story about the Middle East about to explode in another war. The second story indicates that MILLIONS of Japan's citizens are doing drills to deal with a NUCLEAR ATTACK ON TOYKO. And third, I posted a video about the massive wild fires in Southern California. All three events have happened in the last 24 hours.

I could also have posted about the ongoing chaos in US government, or about how one million Puerto Ricans still don't have electricity after the Hurricane hit. The list is endless.

I'm just saying the "things are fine and enjoy Christmas crowd" need to take a good hard look around.

I was just pointing the overwhelming wave of chaos now engulfing our planet. It is not NORMAL for this level of chaos to be happening. You can't point to any historical period where you saw this level of ongoing, day by day, chaos happening every day for years. I mean if you just look at what has happened in 2017 alone, it just bangs you in the head how crazy things are right now.

Seriously, does anybody really think this level of total chaos can continue for another five, ten or twenty years?
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    Gee, I posted one story about the Middle East about to explode in another war. The second story indicates that MILLIONS of Japan's citizens are doing drills to deal with a NUCLEAR ATTACK ON TOYKO. And third, I posted a video about the massive wild fires in Southern California. All three events have happened in the last 24 hours.

I could also have posted about the ongoing chaos in US government, or about how one million Puerto Ricans still don't have electricity after the Hurricane hit. The list is endless.

I'm just saying the "things are fine and enjoy Christmas crowd" need to take a good hard look around.

I was just pointing the overwhelming wave of chaos now engulfing our planet. It is not NORMAL for this level of chaos to be happening. You can't point to any historical period where you saw this level of ongoing, day by day, chaos happening every day for years. I mean if you just look at what has happened in 2017 alone, it just bangs you in the head how crazy things are right now.

Seriously, does anybody really think this level of total chaos can continue for another five, ten or twenty years?

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AGREE WITH YOU! THANKS FOR KEEPING US ALL INFORMED. I USUALLY TRY AND READ YOUR POSTS.

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS!

NORMA
    Last edited by Norma; 12-06-2017 at 09:55 PM.

When Doom comes calling you have no choice... It has a master key.

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

Yes it will and not a damn thing I can do about it. So, screw it, I'm gonna go have a glass of milk and some chocolate chip cookies.

Yeah actually, it will continue and get worse. We ain't seen nothin yet

I agree, Ragnarok--that there is definitely in the running for best headline.

Doomer Doug, Now I hear all of which you are saying. And Yes things could happen at any moment which would really mean something different for all people alive today.
    But personally I live here in Jackson Hole, Wy. and nearby is all of this sweet mountain wilderness like it has always been. There the streams flow, the animals do their thing, and such. And the next day the sun will rise, the birds will do their thing, the animals will do their thing, and everything. I could see everything and then worry, worry, and worry. But what would that do. If I have only one more day to live or still have decades to live ... am gonna get out there and 'Enjoy Life in our Creator. I do see everything that is going on and it is indeed such a crazy chaotic world with especielly at the moment. Yes it needs to be watched and one prepped in these days. But also we need to just 'Enjoy Life Also for Life actually is Great and has so much to offer in our Creator. Wishing Everyone the Best! Love Love Love!

I disagree with the we have years to come. The various systems, economic, political, ecological, biological, moral are collapsing faster each year. I look at what daily life was like in the USA back in 1972 when I graduated from High School. I look around today at what passes for daily life in the USA. We weren't have discussions about men dressed as women using women's restrooms. We weren't having discussions about putting a third "gender" on driver's licenses. We didn't have citizens being gunned down by illegal immigrants and then having no legal sanction on them. Sorry, but do not pass go. The system is collapsing at all levels, everywhere in the world. It simply can't go on for another ten or twenty years.

The Middle East will have its Friday Mosque services in a few hours, and when they do the Muslims are going to go Bat Poop Crazy. Is there any reason to think the wildfires in Southern California will be less in another 24 to 48 hours? I think not. If people looked at the video I posted they will see cars driving down a freeway with fire on all sides of them. I mean everything is worse, and everything is happening faster and faster. I write the blog and I tell you many days I can't keep up with things.

The USA has had the following natural disasters in 2017.

Two separate waves of wild fires in California doing tens of millions in damage. And no, don't give me the "they have fires every year." Yes they do, but not like this.

We had three separate major hurricanes, in Texas, in Florida and in Puerto Rico. One million people in Puerto Rico still don't have electricity. 250,000 of them have fled to Florida where they will turn the state bluer than a Smurf cartoon character.

The USA has had unprecedented in modern times, go back to 1860, political chaos and venom. We have multiple riots all over the country. We have violent attacks on people for their political believes. We have had Republican congressmen shot at and wounded. We have Rand Paul attacked. We have a tidal wave of sexual harassment, child pedophile at the highest level of our American society.

And people really think this can go on without consequence. We haven't seen nothing yet, but be patient. We are seeing it happen now.
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is

Well, Doomer Doug, if it all all indeed collapses tomorrow ... then will get my backpack and start a long trek in the wilds winter or no winter which have prepped years for. And I will still try to 'Enjoy' each day that the Good Lord still gives me. Actually who knows the future for anything could happen. But Thank the Lord for the Life that He Gives!. But do think it will get worse - much worse. Do think something bad bigtime is coming soon - really soon one of these days. But Thank the Lord for all the good wild country here in the Rocky Mountain West where one can still be wild and free away from it all which personally I have experienced in this Life. Wishing You the Best!

The Middle East will have its Friday Mosque services in a few hours, and when they do the Muslims are going to go Bat Poop Crazy.
    This... I think we have a really good chance of seeing the third intifada within the next 48 hours...

I want Christmas back!

Gang, the thing that really incenses me about all this chaos going on is it is happening during the Holiday season. I long ago found out that I can deal with all this S#%%% for 10 months out of the year, assuming I get some kind of less weird starting about November 15th and lasting till New Years. But nooooooooooooo, that isn't what is going on. We are seeing all this S%$%%% keep roaring along when I should be drinking spiked Eggnog, and eating Turkey and listening to Christmas Music. But nooooooooooooooo, that isn't what is going on.

So, Doomer Doug the crank is now fully unleashed. Quit messing with Christmas all you weirdos. You have the other ten months to act nuts, so KNOCK IT OFF!

third intifada
    What do it mean?

So true. Chaos seems to be the new normal. We are heading to the edge of the cliff. Soon we will be over it.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    What do it mean?
    "Uprising" or "Tremor" ( To shake the dust off one's feet )

There have been two so far and the Pals have been threatening the third for years.

The first one was from December 1987 until the Madrid Conference in 1991 during this time 200 Jews and 1162 Palestinians were killed

The second started in September 2000, when Ariel Sharon made a visit to the Temple Mount it ended in 2005 during this time 1100 Jews were killed with 8000 injured, the Palestinians saw 4907 killed with 8611 wounded.

*IF* another kicks off Iran ( and probably Turkey ) will be providing weapons and money to the Palestinians... The third intifada will be brutal and will more than likely expand into a regional war

We don't notice it because we are living it in the moment.

I don't know why but I felt compelled to save all of 2017's Horsemen threads into a Word document.

At the end of this year/start of the New Year I plan on putting out a thread listing all of the highlights of 2017.

When you see what happened in this year ( a lot you will have forgotten about ) in it's entirety, it is truly mind boggling.

Everyone is talking about other kinds of doom,
    however the doom that will come to the FUSA,
    will be doom brought here, by the FUSA African race.

That is the doom, that is going to finally destroy the FUSA,
    and I have nightmares about it, nearly every night,
    have for decades.

Please be safe, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

The Friday Mosque services in the Middle East are going to be flashpoint for several reasons.

One. The Muslim authorities will have had two or three days to prepare. It will be one giant flash mob, stirred up by the Immam/s speaking in their sermons.

Two. It will be all Muslims, some 1.5 billion of them, who will be focused on Jerusalem.

Three. The violence is planned, trained for and will be "spontaneous," in the same sense the Benghazi attacks were due to that video and they stormed the consulate.

Four. The USA is right now deploying multiple FAST, fleet armed security teams, a 40 person strong marine unit to enhance selected embassies, etc, to the Middle East. The US doesn't do that, unless they expect the embassies to be stormed by howling mobs.

Five. All of the various Muslim groups are now on the same page, with the same tactics and the same goals.

Six. It is unknown how Hezzbollah, Hamas, ISIS and Al Qaida will react to this opportunity to unleash a new Infitata.

Seven. If Little Fat Boy takes the opportunity to do another missile test, or detonate a nuke warhead, who knows where this will all go.

Nowski, the BLM types have made tactical alliances with various Militant Islam groups, which is a much under reported story here in CONUS. I fully expect to see Mosque riots in both Europe and the USA.

35. The events of 2017 are bad news, and things could get much worse with less warning time than it takes a nuclear missile to fly. I acknowledge that.

However ... we're still a long way from "worst ever." Look back to:

- 400-800 AD: the fall of the Western Roman Empire, several great plagues, the Islamic conquests of the Middle East and parts of Europe; an economic collapse that lasted for centuries (a real-life Greater Depression)

- 1348-1352 or so - the Black Death, with population losses of 25-50% in the Middle East and Europe

- for the Western Hemisphere, 1492-1700 or so. The catastrophe here was the plagues that came with the Conquest. The epidemics of smallpox and other diseases were not deliberate, but by the end of this period, the Western Hemisphere's Indian population was down 90% or more from pre-1492 levels.

- For most of the world, 1914-1953 or so ... World War I, Bolshevism, Fascism, Nazism, World War II, the Holocaust, the Soviet and Chinese gulags, the Korean War, and the start of the nuclear arms race.

Cheer up, things CAN get much worse ... and the world will not end (yet).

He is a conservative living in the heart of agenda 21 snowflake capital Portland

A change of geography to the heartland of red state USA would cure him

Trump won 2626 counties
    Hillary won 487 counties
    In 2018, all 435 U.S. House Members and 34 U.S. Senators are up for reelection.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post

A change of geography to the heartland of red state USA would cure him

I don't know if it would cure him but it might help him.

Out here in the boonies there isn't much to worry about other than squirrels.

(I spend a lot of time guarding my nuts.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    We don't notice it because we are living it in the moment.

I don't know why but I felt compelled to save all of 2017's Horsemen threads into a Word document.

At the end of this year/start of the New Year I plan on putting out a thread listing all of the highlights of 2017.

When you see what happened in this year ( a lot you will have forgotten about ) in it's entirety, it is truly mind boggling.
    While this is certainly true, I've saved most "important " threads from here for years. When I reread them, I'm mostly struck by how much "doom" we've AVOIDED... how few of the prophecies, warnings, and Shelter threads have been borne out even partially.

Despite that, I still stay as fully prepped as possible... thankfully, that mostly involves just topping off existing preps. And we've found many occasions to be thankful for those preps over the past 4 years. I know several people here who have pretty well given up on more than a basic level (call them "standard mid-Western deep pantry " preps), and while I respect their choice, I haven't been given the peace to do the same. I expect part of it is having family... grown children and young grandchildren; I can imagine feeling very different if it weren't for the sense of responsibility towards our heirs... and the results if what we truly believe was the most important job God put us on Earth to do.

Anyway... I've felt disaster was potentially imminent for a long time, and yet, those that did strike were either predictable in their area (hurricanes, wildfires), completely "out of the blue " (911, although we probably should have expected it) or personal (our own when hubby's hip collapsed unexpectedly, and we had to suddenly disperse our dairy herd at least 4 years before we'd planned,or the families of those who went to a simple Country concert in Vegas, and never came home)

YMMV

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    While this is certainly true, I've saved most "important " threads from here for years. When I reread them, I'm mostly struck by how much "doom" we've AVOIDED... how few of the prophecies, warnings, and Shelter threads have been borne out even partially.

Despite that, I still stay as fully prepped as possible... thankfully, that mostly involves just topping off existing preps. And we've found many occasions to be thankful for those preps over the past 4 years. I know several people here who have pretty well given up on more than a basic level (call them "standard mid-Western deep pantry " preps), and while I respect their choice, I haven't been given the peace to do the same. I expect part of it is having family... grown children and young grandchildren; I can imagine feeling very different if it weren't for the sense of responsibility towards our heirs... and the results if what we truly believe was the most important job God put us on Earth to do.

Anyway... I've felt disaster was potentially imminent for a long time, and yet, those that did strike were either predictable in their area (hurricanes, wildfires), completely "out of the blue " (911, although we probably should have expected it) or personal (our own when hubby's hip collapsed unexpectedly, and we had to suddenly disperse our dairy herd at least 4 years before we'd planned,or the families of those who went to a simple Country concert in Vegas, and never came home)

YMMV

Summerthyme
    Seems like the disasters that are most devastating are the ones we don't anticipate.

Nevertheless, we should prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Who will our families turn to in a severe crisis if not to us?

Seer...

Who will our families turn to in a severe crisis if not to us?
    I have contemplated that very thing for over 40 years.

I have Doctor appointments for that reason.

I built shelters years ago for that reason.

I bought various and sundry "things" for that reason.

I taught my children "things" I would rather they not know for that reason.

My children are now grown and I do similar things for my grandchildren.

Our work here ends only when we leave....not one minute before.

Stay the course.